PDA

View Full Version : What's your guilty pleasure?

Genesis
April 27th, 2009, 12:24 AM
I'm sure the thread has come up before, but we got a brand new start to find out more bout us all.

So what is it?
Whats the one, two, or three or more things that you secretly love but are asshamed to admit?

Come and colour your shame red here :D

Rana
April 27th, 2009, 10:36 AM

...yeah .. Rana loves her Beam especially on a Friday after work when i get home get online to download songs i want ..with a Beam ..

God's Toy
April 27th, 2009, 12:50 PM
What a good thread!.

Well no supprise here as I suppose I wont be the only one to say this one:

Chocolate !!!!!

My good God I do love the stuff! I could eat it all day and never get sick of it.

It's so bad but yet it's so good.

And hey I'm a man! Workl that out.

Kiran
April 27th, 2009, 01:34 PM
Hmm...where do I start??? lol

The obligatory chocolate (occassionally)
A cold beer
A nice glass of good red wine
Homemade brown bread with a fried egg!!

BlueStar
April 27th, 2009, 01:50 PM
I like watching really old episodes of Doctor Who from the 70s. I love Tom Baker, love the laughable special effects but above all love the storylines and inventiveness.

I also sometimes like watching old cartoons from the 80s, like Thundercats. Reminds me of growing up and gives me a real nostalgic boost!

Another guilty pleasure is COFFEE. I just love coffee although I managed to restrain myself to 1-2 mugs a day, as opposed to the 5 or 6 I used to take.

Stargazer
April 27th, 2009, 06:43 PM
I like to burn stuffs ,i can sit in front of the fireplace and keep feeding the fire all day long while watching the red flame burn with all it's glory.From wood,paper to metal ,plastics and cockroaches ,except Currency notes i have pretty much set all things on fire :Shhh......I am well aware of the CO2 it releases into the atmosphere, well that's one of my very guilty pleasure :Boy_yes3:

Narnia
April 27th, 2009, 08:03 PM
1. hanging out on MW, when I should be in the stuido (like now). :D
2. working out; either running or biking (which will happen soon) when I should be in the studio.
3. fantasizing about being a tri-athlete when working out.
4. thoroughly enjoying my dreams about M.C. (I don't have many), but when I do ... wow ... they're so cool and often feel so real!
5. playing ENIGMA wicked loud and dancing all over the place!
6. chocolate!
7. ice cream: chocolate and peanut butter ... hmmm, yummy!
8. champagne .... ah bubblies!
9. and last, but certainly not least .... cheesecake!

*The one I seriously indulge in is #1! :)

messickc
April 28th, 2009, 06:37 AM
Coca-Cola/ Dr Pepper.

I am desperately trying to quit. Everyday after work, I stop and get a big gulp (44 oz or larger). I am addicted to the caffeine, yes, but also to the carbonation burn you get when you drink it really fast.

I literally get the shakes and a headache when I don't get any-- I go through withdrawals.

I am actually embarrassed for people to see me with the gigantic tub-o-Coke, and I will hide it, drinking it only in private.

Lion Spirit Walker
April 28th, 2009, 07:21 AM
I like "Doctor Who" also. But just the new series. I couldn't handle the original series when I was younger and I can't handle it now (no offense Lucid :) ).
In addition I smoke cigarettes when I know I shouldn't (my body is telling me so.) Eventually I'll stop smoking 'for good'. But I have to take it a step at a time.
Hey. At least I've committed to a vegetarian life style. :)
LOL. Chocolate cake doesn't contain meat does it?
Hehehehehehehehehehe
:Hbounce

planetlove
April 29th, 2009, 02:25 AM
These are mine....

Cinnimon Buns from > Cinabon or Cinzeo or St. Cinnamon
Starbucks - Caramel Macchiato's