PDA

View Full Version : What is your message for the world for today?

Pages : [1] 2 3

BlueStar
April 23rd, 2009, 03:16 PM
Why not take a moment to go within and ask yourself what message you would like to give to the world? It can be a quick sentence or two, or longer if you wish. It's best to reach into your heart and access that wiser, deeper part of your being and see if it has anything inspirational or helpful that it wants to convey to other people. Maybe you are going through a particular challenge and want to share something that might helps others in a similar boat? Or maybe it's just a general inspirational thought that just seems to come to you?

Why not post a new message each day? I think we all have an unlimited source of wisdom within us. We maybe don't tap into it enough. Like a muscle, it probably grows stronger the more we use it. This thread therefore might be good practise. Is anyone game?

Here's what came to me, today. It has resonance to me today, as I've not been feeling great and when I stopped and went within for guidance, this is more or less what came:

Stop resisting, stop fighting, stop waging war with yourself and the circumstances of reality. Stop taking your thoughts so seriously...they are just like cloud formations in the sky; transient, amorphous, ever-shifting. Just let them come and go like clouds; be the witness and don't get pulled in by them. Don't give them a reality and solidity they don't possess. Just watch them, accept them and let them go. 'YOU' are not the clouds, and never can be - you are the vast, expansive sky in which the clouds appear. The sky has a benign indifference; it doesn't really care whether the clouds are light and fluffy or dark and stormy. It just allows, without resistance or judgement. Relax and allow...

Kiran
April 23rd, 2009, 03:35 PM
What a beautiful thread Lucid :)

Hmm...ok...

There are enough broken fractured souls wandering....do not become another...by healing yourself you learn to heal others.
To learn to truly look at who you are...see yourself as others see you and not with you clouded damaged view is the way forward.
You are beautiful and you are loved. You need to let others see that love and let it shine so others see you, the real you. And allow yourself the right to just be who you are.

BlueStar
April 23rd, 2009, 03:42 PM
That's beautiful Lorri, thank you so much for sharing those words. I challenge anyone to not feel uplifted and warm inside reading that! I guess it was a great idea for a thread!! Words from the heart can be truly healing; they can change lives.

Kiran
April 23rd, 2009, 03:45 PM
Oh yes!! We felt that last night sweetheart I think ;) All that positive energy flowing was amazing!!:two hearts:

Jester Black
April 23rd, 2009, 04:14 PM
When trying to change the world, its a good idea to make sure you see the whole picture least your best intention becomes tomorrows nightmares.

Kiran
April 24th, 2009, 08:40 AM
Very wise Jester! Thanks honey:two hearts:

Kiran
April 24th, 2009, 09:21 AM
Never forget to feed your soul....it needs nourishment more than your physical body! The shell dies but the soul continues.
Remember to laugh, to cry, to love, to listen, to care.

Narnia
April 24th, 2009, 02:57 PM
Although we all have moments of weakness and self-doubt ....

It is good to remember those moments do indeed pass and evolve into making us stronger.

planetlove
April 25th, 2009, 01:49 AM
Forgive everyone and everything ...Love one another unconditionally .
FORGIVENESS = MIRACLES
LOVE = HEALING

V

Lion Spirit Walker
April 25th, 2009, 04:04 AM
Wake Up! This House Is Burning!

BlueStar
April 25th, 2009, 06:33 PM
We are more free than we think we are; more free than we often allow ourselves to be. If we could just step beyond the screen of thoughts, concepts, beliefs and conditioning through which we filter our experience of life...we'd get back in touch with life itself rather than simply being enmeshed in our narrow interpretations and conceptualisations of life. That is freedom, being in touch with what is - seeing life for what it IS - rather than what we think it is....

Lion Spirit Walker
April 26th, 2009, 04:50 AM
-The 'illusions' for so many are great in their hold upon the individuals. To bring them to understanding as you've correctly state above Lucid, is difficult at best when using only rational or logical thought. It is much easier to accomplish when we apply our psychic abilities in concert with rational thoughts. Doing so allows them to sense an 'experience'. And as such, become more completely aware of Self.

"Reason is lost
Passion is living
The dying is teaching us
How to live" -Enigma

The 'Assisted Awareness' is only a temporary solution. It is ultimately up to the individual to maintain the conscious level of understanding. And as has been my experience, people find it 'easier' to return to a life of illusions.
I believe that we must ALL take this step, if we are to survive. We must evolve through our consciousness.
We must enhance those abilities that have for far too long been surpressed.
We must find Enlightenment in this time of darkness.
There is so very much more to Life than most can even imagine. And yet All of it's always been here for us. We need only to open our eyes.

Kiran
April 26th, 2009, 09:17 AM
You know Psyche....you really struck a chord there for me and yes, I think we all have to acknowledge our gifts and abilities. I of all people know how scary that is!! I am nearly 50 and have only just began to acknowledge them!!
But you are right...time is pressing on the we must begin to move forward....
thank you for the confirmation dear friend :)

BlueStar
April 26th, 2009, 02:31 PM
The essence of zen, the secret of life:

Just this....now.

Narnia
April 26th, 2009, 03:08 PM
....There is so very much more to Life than most can even imagine. And yet All of it's always been here for us. We need only to open our eyes ....

This message has been in the depths of my heart for as long as I can remember and I thank you for saying it! :)

"Reason is lost
Passion is living
The dying is teaching us
How to live" -Enigma

This is one of my top 5 favourite ENIGMA quotes of all time! :)

Genesis
April 26th, 2009, 11:25 PM
The best revenge for those who would hold you back is to move forward.

Lion Spirit Walker
April 26th, 2009, 11:35 PM
Sphinx and Crystallorri, as I had mentioned in a post to one of the other sections I endevour to write from experience. Not so much my experience but rather the Human Experience. You both honor me with your comments and expressed understanding. Thank you very much.
Regarding the Enigma quote, it holds a very real truth for myself in that it wasn't until after watching the death of my partner of nine years and believing that his fate would soon be my own that I truly and absolutely set myself on my own course of discovering what Life and living are in Truth.
Lucid, I sincerely appreciate the Zen, "Just this....now." Universal Truth in it's perfection. Thank you my friend.

Lion Spirit Walker
April 26th, 2009, 11:39 PM
Ta-puin, your comment is so very true. Tyvm. :)

BlueStar
April 27th, 2009, 02:07 PM
A quote I always loved by Joseph Campbell:

"Eternity is not the hereafter. This is it. If you don't get it here, you won't get it anywhere."

Kiran
April 27th, 2009, 09:11 PM
Open your mind and heart to see the truth and hear it, to acknowledge you are a wondrous being.

Narnia
April 27th, 2009, 09:38 PM
Open your heart and push the limits. - ENIGMA.

Lion Spirit Walker
April 27th, 2009, 11:27 PM
YES! YES! YES!
Push The Limits!
:yourock:

Rana
April 28th, 2009, 08:43 AM
" this soul is a time traveller , occupying the most complex machine known to man (Body) ..the machine operates with a sophisticated system which is responsible for determining each destination,what time,where on this earth as well as the intricate details as to whom one will cross paths with and when, this sytem is (emotion/senses) . depending upon ones experiences and how they are experienced individually will decide the next destination .."

" we live now in exciting times ,one filled with greater awareness and access to wisdom and inner knowing , for some ti is freely exercised , the promise is always true ..destined to the greater sun to the greater worlds of existing, listen to your inner voice ..it tells the truth " :)

Kiran
April 28th, 2009, 08:58 AM
This physical body exists only to allow our spirit, our soul to exist on the physical plane. It may die but we never do...we just move on and take flight.

BlueStar
April 28th, 2009, 01:37 PM
how do we really heal our demons? not by trying to slay them or fight them or suppress or judge them.

instead we embrace them lovingly with attention and care, as we would a crying infant. we tame them. we bring love to the places of ‘darkness’; and kindness, care and understanding.

in the light the darkness dissolves and reveals itself to have no substance.

Kiran
April 29th, 2009, 08:37 AM
People come into our lives and touch them. Then they leave. It is all part of the journey. Acknowledge them, thank them and let them go. They now have another path to follow.

(Thanks to departing friends for your love, friendship and wisdom you have shared with us)

BlueStar
April 29th, 2009, 07:29 PM
I came across these words from Carlos Castaneda. Me likie. So true:

'Most of our energy does upholding our importance. If we were capable of losing some of that importance two extraordinary things would happen to us. One, we would free our energy from trying to maintain the illusory idea of our grandeur and two, we would provide ourselves with enough energy to catch a glimpse of the actual grandeur of the universe.'

mary
April 29th, 2009, 08:25 PM
To hate someone is a waste of time... the people you hate, most don't know about it, and the rest, they know, but they don't care...

Narnia
April 29th, 2009, 09:26 PM
To hate someone is a waste of time... the people you hate, most don't know about it, and the rest, they know, but they don't care...

You know, you're absolutely right and I completely agree with you! My compliments to you Mary!

BlueStar
April 30th, 2009, 10:11 AM
No prizes for guessing where this one is from ;)

DON'T CARE WHAT PEOPLE SAY
JUST FOLLOW YOUR OWN WAY
DON'T GIVE UP AND USE THE CHANCE
TO RETURN TO INNOCENCE!

Kiran
April 30th, 2009, 10:29 AM
Look within for your own answers....don't be a sheep and follow without question! Dare to ask and seek...you have the answers already...you just need to remember them.

SoulChild
April 30th, 2009, 08:37 PM
HOW DID I MISS THIS THREAD!!!

~Eternal flame will always burn.
Feel, Understand, and Learn. ~Enigma

Kiran
April 30th, 2009, 08:58 PM
HOW DID I MISS THIS THREAD!!!

~Eternal flame will always burn.
Feel, Understand, and Learn. ~Enigma

So true Soulchild :)

BlueStar
May 1st, 2009, 02:40 PM
Some days the going just seems tough, the energies seem thick and murky and it's like you're wading through thick mud. Keep on going anyway. Clear out the mental diet (negative media in particular, as well as negative thoughts and mind-stories) and just be in the mud, taking one step at a time. Learn to celebrate the mud. Love the mud!

Kiran
May 1st, 2009, 07:40 PM
Stop the noise and listen to the silence....its so loud sometimes!!

Lion Spirit Walker
May 2nd, 2009, 07:33 AM
"Signal To Noise" by Peter Gabriel

Kiran
May 4th, 2009, 03:16 PM
We grieve for our losses but is it truly lost? Never discount anything just because you cannot see or touch it! Electricity cannot be seen but its power is all around...such is the power of the Universe and of life!!

BlueStar
May 6th, 2009, 12:25 PM
"When we stop fighting with ourselves, we aren’t creating anymore conflict in our mind. Then our mind can for the first time relax and be still. Then for the first time our consciousness can become whole and unfragmented. Then total attention can be given to all of our thoughts and feelings. And then there will be found a gentleness and a goodness in us that can embrace all that is been given in the world. Then a deep love for everything will be the result of this deep attention. For this total attention, this soft and pure consciousness that we are, is nothing but Love itself. "
- J. Krishnamurti

Kiran
May 6th, 2009, 01:42 PM
Remember to just be still...and hear that inner voice.

Narnia
May 6th, 2009, 05:08 PM
Never second guess your instinct and follow your heart.

Lion Spirit Walker
May 7th, 2009, 03:41 AM
"T.N.T. For The Brain" -Enigma

Lion Spirit Walker
May 8th, 2009, 04:37 AM
Welcome to our Water World.

BlueStar
May 12th, 2009, 12:14 PM
"The mind is a wonderful servant but a terrible master." Living your life through the filter of our mind and thoughts isn't really living at all. The saving grace in my life has been to create space between my thoughts...in that space you really come back in touch with life itself. Beyond the perpetual screen of labels and concepts you really SEE things as they are. A "tree" or "sky" or "bird" is no longer reduced to a mere label, but comes alive to you in all its mystery and beauty...

Lion Spirit Walker
May 13th, 2009, 04:06 AM
Illuminate your darkess shadows. Turn up the light which is within. And hold tight.

BlueStar
May 13th, 2009, 03:44 PM
"Don't worry, don't hurry, you're only here for a short visit, so be sure to stop and smell the flowers" - Walter Hagen

inutero
May 15th, 2009, 04:49 AM
Just Breathe...

BlueStar
May 15th, 2009, 03:56 PM
Remember that nothing in your life has ABSOLUTE importance (that's just the way your mind and ego likes to portray it). It's all only of RELATIVE importance. So don't take it all so seriously. Life got by just fine before you shuffled onto this mortal coil, and - as much as the ego hates to acknowledge this - it'll really do just fine once you're gone. So stop fretting, relax and enjoy the ride.

BlueStar
May 20th, 2009, 11:58 AM
"Life is 10% what you make it and 90% how you take it."

Narnia
May 20th, 2009, 03:17 PM
"Life is 10% what you make it and 90% how you take it."

Yeah, I can dig it!! You are one cool cat ... thank you Rory! :yourock:

"Don't take s*!$ from anybody, including yourself"

Kiran
May 20th, 2009, 04:25 PM
Sometimes you just have to say..."What the Hell....?"

userid7
May 27th, 2009, 11:10 AM
Humans are the dominent species now, but that can be changed,
look at how ants survived a nuclear blast, we are not better than them
is what I am trying to say, and realizing this equality brings love into the
world.
DangerBird.:two hearts:

Narnia
May 27th, 2009, 03:49 PM
"Follow Your Inner Guide." - ENIGMA

Kiran
May 27th, 2009, 04:19 PM
Just because injustice exists, doesn't mean we have to stay quiet about it.
In space, no-one can hear you scream but your next door neighbour surely will hear you!!!
Speak up and speak out about injustice, no matter what form it takes. The more vunerable the victim, the louder we need to be!!

SoulChild
May 27th, 2009, 10:22 PM
Just because injustice exists, doesn't mean we have to stay quiet about it.
In space, no-one can hear you scream but your next door neighbour surely will hear you!!!
Speak up and speak out about injustice, no matter what form it takes. The more vunerable the victim, the louder we need to be!!

Thank you Lorri, I love this!

Maybe no can hear us in space, yet, perhaps the energy from the unity of the protests illuminate a vibe/aurah that shine in and throughout space :girl_yes3 (1):

Mr B
May 28th, 2009, 12:47 AM
Just be true to who you are, don't hide and be yourself.

inutero
May 28th, 2009, 01:35 AM
I am because you are.

SoulChild
May 28th, 2009, 02:23 PM
Just be true to who you are, don't hide and be yourself.

This one is hard at times. I feel that I have modified myself in many ways, just to fit in at work and in other situations. Sometimes society make it hard to really be yourself. And many of us really lost the essence of ourselves due to media brainwashing/conformity to society/and just the environment that surrounds us in general.:girl_yes3 (1):

Kiran
May 28th, 2009, 03:11 PM
This one is hard at times. I feel that I have modified myself in many ways, just to fit in at work and in other situations. Sometimes society make it hard to really be yourself. And many of us really lost the essence of ourselves due to media brainwashing/conformity to society/and just the environment that surrounds us in general.:girl_yes3 (1):

I know how you feel honey but a very dear friend reminded me recently...we have to live with a foot in both worlds...the one that is us and the work/other one.
HUGS

SoulChild
May 28th, 2009, 10:47 PM
I know how you feel honey but a very dear friend reminded me recently...we have to live with a foot in both worlds...the one that is us and the work/other one.
HUGS

Thats correct.... well said! I must remind myself of that from time to time.:thanks:

inutero
May 29th, 2009, 02:47 AM
We are living in unprecedented times, laugh a little.

Kiran
June 5th, 2009, 10:16 AM
Peace be with you.:two hearts:

BlueStar
June 5th, 2009, 03:16 PM
"Love the moment and the energy of that moment will spread beyond all boundaries" - Corita Kent

Kiran
June 10th, 2009, 01:48 PM
Hear the messages all around and don't be afraid....be still all is well!

BlueStar
June 13th, 2009, 03:33 PM
oh I just HAD to share this quote, as it's beautiful and speaks of the greatest message I can think of today: see, perceive and celebrate the innate ONENESS....

"I am the one of life,
I am that cat, this stone, no one...
I see and know all times and all worlds,
as one, one, always one."
- Rumi

userid7
June 14th, 2009, 11:59 AM
That's something worth keeping :)
RO,
DangerBird.
Peace and Love your Freedom.:two hearts:

BlueStar
June 14th, 2009, 02:02 PM
Just remember the words;

STOP AND STAY

By STOP, I mean you remind yourself to step out of the continual stream of mind, which actually comes between you and a direct experience of reality. We miss the beauty all around us when we're too caught up in mindless, repetitive thinking. And you STAY by endeavouring to remain present, in the moment, fully engaged in experience, without retreating back into the trance of mind.

STOP and STAY is something I often use throughout the day to stay present. It can be very helpful!

userid7
June 14th, 2009, 05:03 PM
But, my friend...those two words may become repetative,
seriously, I did the same thing myself or I would not have known...my suggestion is to create
a random meassage for yourself set to activate your bull**** filter.
Peace and love your freedom,
DangerBird.:signsHF:

inutero
June 14th, 2009, 06:35 PM
It is not YOUR world. Your actions have consequences on others. No matter how minute.

BlueStar
June 14th, 2009, 07:39 PM
But, my friend...those two words may become repetative,
seriously, I did the same thing myself or I would not have known...my suggestion is to create
a random meassage for yourself set to activate your bull**** filter.
Peace and love your freedom,
DangerBird.:signsHF:

You're right of course, like any practise it has the danger of just becoming a mindless repetitive exercise. I sometimes find that when chanting - it's too easy to fall into the mode of doing it kind of repetitively and unconsciously.

So do whatever works!! I guess the point is to find some way to nudge yourself awake every so often, just to remind yourself "you're alive! act like it! get out of your mind and all this habitual thinking! wake up!"

I was walking through my house last night lost in thought when suddenly I jolted awake! I realised "wow, I've been sleep-walking, my mind far elsewhere!" If I hadn't woken up in that moment, I'd have missed the beautiful sunset outside and would probably have just walked straight past it, lost wherever my mind happened to be in that moment. So, I 'stopped' (my mindtrip) and 'stayed' (present, in the moment). I find myself 'waking up' more and more often...and it's my intention that one day I won't have to keep 'waking myself up' because I'll be awake all the time.

BlueStar
June 17th, 2009, 02:37 PM
Stop. Resisting.

Kiran
June 17th, 2009, 03:53 PM
If you want a better world, get busy in your own little corner.

inutero
June 18th, 2009, 01:55 AM
Give of yourself and ask for nothing in return.

inutero
June 19th, 2009, 04:07 AM
It doesn't matter what I am going to say, you already put your words in my mouth.

BlueStar
June 19th, 2009, 01:48 PM
contrary to what most people lead you to believe...the only way to really live in a sane manner is to GET OUT OF YOUR MIND :Boy_yes3:

Spirit~Sista
June 20th, 2009, 03:54 AM
http://www.lifepoint.cc/blog/images/peace_3.jpg

inutero
June 20th, 2009, 03:12 PM
The time has come to wake up...I mean truly wake up.

BlueStar
June 26th, 2009, 11:34 AM
The time has come to wake up...I mean truly wake up.

Amen brother!! :Boy_yes3:

BlueStar
June 26th, 2009, 11:37 AM
I like this quote from Elbert Hubbard:

"If you want to avoid criticism, then say nothing, do nothing, be nothing."

In other words, if you want to do or be anything in this world, you're gonna get criticised by someone. C'est la vie alas...

Spirit~Sista
June 27th, 2009, 07:16 AM
i have been thinking today it is time for pro-activeness..to not only be quoting ...from books...gurus...etc..etc..but to be actively doing something.

what am i going to do..? i am not sure yet....i want to contribute something positive in some way. i can live in my own little world and think this and think that.be conscious of what i eat...my health...my spiritual growth...

.but to be actively doing something more..is what is calling me..

.*watch this space*..haaa

Narnia
July 27th, 2009, 09:18 PM
LAUGH - when the spirit moves you, let it stir your soul so every bit of your being feels so much alive!! :)

Kiran
July 28th, 2009, 08:45 AM
Don't forget to dip a toe in the water every now and then: it may be warmer than you think!

Rana
July 28th, 2009, 11:56 AM
dear thoughts ...shhhhhhhh ..please

Narnia
July 28th, 2009, 12:52 PM
Let your LOVE shine on me - as the desert welcomes the rain, I welcome your LOVE! :giveheart

inutero
July 29th, 2009, 02:01 AM
There comes a time in every man's life when they must look themselves in the eyes and tell themselves the truth.

SoulChild
July 29th, 2009, 03:15 AM
Follow your heart, believe in fate :)

Narnia
July 29th, 2009, 01:49 PM
Let go of any nervous, angry, annoyed, and self-doubt feelings you may have - just let them go and turn your mind towards the good and positive enegry. :)

BlueStar
July 29th, 2009, 07:12 PM
Resist the compulsion to fill every single second of your life with things; 'oh I'll do this', 'I'll read that', 'I'll listen to that', 'I'll think about that', 'I'll speak to so-and-so'. Spend some time doing nothing.....just being. Notice how uncomfortable it is not having something to fill up the spaces and notice how the mind rebels. And do it anyway

SoulChild
July 30th, 2009, 05:43 AM
Thank you Lucid! I appreciate your words :)

Genesis
July 30th, 2009, 10:21 AM
In Darkness we are all the same. It is only our knowledge and wisdom that seperate us. Dont let your eyes deceive you.

K not my words, I stole them from Janet, miss Jackson if your nasty, 1814 Rhythm Nation, but I sure am feelin it.

BlueStar
July 30th, 2009, 01:22 PM
Thank you Lucid! I appreciate your words :)

Thanks Elizabeth, I'm glad I made some kind of sense :) :two hearts:

Today it's simple: party on, dudes! (said in my best Bill & Ted voice)

Kiran
July 30th, 2009, 01:58 PM
Let go, surrender and go with the flow

Jordan
July 30th, 2009, 03:21 PM
Falling in love you remain a child; rising in love you mature. By and by love becomes not a relationship, it becomes a state of your being. Not that you are in love - now you are love.

God's Toy
July 30th, 2009, 04:08 PM
touch my beer and i'll kill you!

BlueStar
July 30th, 2009, 07:33 PM

LOL, that one made me :laugh:

We have been warned.

Narnia
July 31st, 2009, 12:05 PM
If, you have been wanting to say 'I Love You' then don't hold it back anymore ... say it ... say ... I LOVE YOU ... to the person you love - love is always good. :two hearts:

Kiran
July 31st, 2009, 01:51 PM
If, you have been wanting to say 'I Love You' then don't hold it back anymore ... say it ... say ... I LOVE YOU ... to the person you love - love is always good. :two hearts:

And can I add...say it to anyone at all (not stalker types obviously!! lol) and see the wonderful reaction and huge smile you get reflected back at you!!
:loveyou:

Narnia
August 4th, 2009, 12:24 PM
... "every little thing is gonna to be alright ... so baby ... don't worry about a thing ... cause everything little is gonna be alright ... this is my message to you" ...

Genesis
August 4th, 2009, 07:24 PM

I second that motion :)

inutero
August 7th, 2009, 12:23 AM
When starting to bike ride after not riding a bike since you were a kid...get some padded shorts...:blink: My arse felt violated:jaw:

SoulChild
August 7th, 2009, 02:04 AM
I totally understand! I have to sit sideways...hehehe

Narnia
August 7th, 2009, 01:03 PM
Focus on the good enegry and any discomfort you experience will disappear.

BlueStar
August 7th, 2009, 06:41 PM
KISS....Keep It Simple, Stupid!

Kiran
August 8th, 2009, 08:52 AM
Gather yourself for the coming storm.

BlueStar
August 8th, 2009, 01:19 PM
Gather yourself for the coming storm.

Personally, I have to say I don't feel any storm coming for me. I feel a new lightness ahead. Things are changing and unhooking. I hope this is true for us all.

I no longer get as lost in the world and 'things' as I used to. I recognise it's all a dream. Only consciousness has any inherent reality.

"Consciousness itself is the greatest painter. The entire world is the painting" - Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj

Kiran
August 8th, 2009, 06:21 PM
Personally, I have to say I don't feel any storm coming for me. I feel a new lightness ahead. Things are changing and unhooking. I hope this is true for us all.

I no longer get as lost in the world and 'things' as I used to. I recognise it's all a dream. Only consciousness has any inherent reality.

"Consciousness itself is the greatest painter. The entire world is the painting" - Sri Nisargadatta Maharaj

Very happy to hear it honey :)
HUGS

Kiran
August 9th, 2009, 10:58 AM
:two hearts:Let your love shine from your heart. What you put out you will get back ten fold so make sure its positive and it will come back to you!
Don't forget to tell people/family/friends/partners how much you love them....unconditional love is the only real, long lasting love - share it and enjoy it!:two hearts:

Genesis
August 9th, 2009, 04:41 PM
Wherever you go, there you are.

Spirit
August 9th, 2009, 04:46 PM
Wherever you go, there you are.

Hahaha, when I read this, I must think of this:

Wherever you go, go Texaco!

(sorry http://forum.derondetafel.org/public/style_emoticons/default/blushing.gif

Genesis
August 9th, 2009, 04:52 PM
http://forum.derondetafel.org/public/style_emoticons/default/blushing.gif

This? LOl, its cute. Emoticons is what Mystic wisdom specializes in. You should look at the entire list when updating your post to the right on 'more.'

Glad i could inspire the masses :)

Cheers!
~Gen

Spirit
August 9th, 2009, 04:58 PM
http://forum.derondetafel.org/public/style_emoticons/default/blushing.gif

This? LOl, its cute. Emoticons is what Mystic wisdom specializes in. You should look at the entire list when updating your post to the right on 'more.'

Glad i could inspire the masses :)

Cheers!
~Gen

Yep, i allready have, but i have on my pc mutch funnier smilies!
No avenge to here al the smilies, the are cute!!

Narnia
August 21st, 2009, 01:36 AM
Do not allow complacency to take hold of your spirit!

God's Toy
August 21st, 2009, 06:57 AM
The universe is not required to be in perfect harmony with human ambition. ~Carl Sagan

What passes for vigilance is often just intolerance in disguise. ~Henry Hitchings

We've begun to raise daughters more like sons, but few have the courage to raise ours sons more like our daughters ~Gloria Steinem

BlueStar
August 21st, 2009, 01:06 PM
I suddenly had that feeling again, that insistent, STOP WASTING TIME! Do only that which is really, truly important, that which is aligned to your deepest, truest sense of purpose. Don’t waste time, words or actions on anything that isn’t aligned with the truest, highest, deepest within you. Be true with every single action, no time for self-indulgence or the sea of distractions and trivialities that pervades this world and most of our everyday lives. Tap into the truest, deepest aspect of SELF within and allow that to flow into every thought, every word, deed and action. Step it up!

Narnia
August 21st, 2009, 01:32 PM
I suddenly had that feeling again, that insistent, STOP WASTING TIME! Do only that which is really, truly important, that which is aligned to your deepest, truest sense of purpose. Don’t waste time, words or actions on anything that isn’t aligned with the truest, highest, deepest within you. Be true with every single action, no time for self-indulgence or the sea of distractions and trivialities that pervades this world and most of our everyday lives. Tap into the truest, deepest aspect of SELF within and allow that to flow into every thought, every word, deed and action. Step it up!

If I may, I would like very much to stand right next to you and speak those very words!!

STOP WASTING TIME!!

:girl_yes3 (1): :two hearts:

BlueStar
August 24th, 2009, 01:49 PM
I originally found this quote and posted it on my blog but I am reposting it here because I love it so much. Each time I read it I feel it slashing through the layers of ego and freeing that which lies beneath and beyond.

'Most of our energy does upholding our importance. If we were capable of losing some of that importance two extraordinary things would happen to us. One, we would free our energy from trying to maintain the illusory idea of our grandeur and two, we would provide ourselves with enough energy to catch a glimpse of the actual grandeur of the universe.' - Carlos Castaneda

Narnia
August 24th, 2009, 05:09 PM
Remember to taste the SPICE of LIFE - let your spirit mingle and dance with the Universe - it is the most beautiful courtship!!

Narnia
August 31st, 2009, 06:53 PM
Turn around, you're feeling all the changes inside, you'll reach your holiness, you are a part of me. -ENIGMA

BlueStar
August 31st, 2009, 07:48 PM
I think I've said it before and i'll say it again:

a great mantra for tough times is to remind yourself: "it is as it is...until it isn't".

In other words, accept what is and know that "this too will pass".

Lion Spirit Walker
September 1st, 2009, 02:50 AM
Wise words my dear friend Lucid.

Above All else, seek enlightenment.

Narnia
September 1st, 2009, 07:32 PM
Can you feel it - can you feel my spirit dancing and caressing around yours! I give you my love - no stings attached, just unconditional love.

Hold my heart - I hold yours - if the fate of the Universe depended on it - I would forever protect you and shed light on your path and this I will cherish for all time!!!

For as long as you need a guiding light to reach high and bright .... I will be there .... I pledge myself to you!

Come my friend free yourself - let yourself be!!!!

Can you feel me?

Lion Spirit Walker
September 1st, 2009, 10:10 PM
Dear Sphinx, that was so very beautiful. Thank you so very much. I feel it.

Rana
September 2nd, 2009, 12:42 PM
allow yourself to laugh ..dance in the rain ..lie down in the sand .. cry .. skip energetically down the street .. sing loudly out of tune .. make a beeline to a stranger and say hello .. donate your last $20 .00 .. write a story and leave it on a noticeboard somewhere .. smile because your free .

Lion Spirit Walker
September 2nd, 2009, 09:19 PM
Dear Oceanentity, your wisdom is indeed wonderous.

Kiran
September 3rd, 2009, 08:33 AM
If you encounter a mountain you cannot climb, how about going around it? There is always another way, another point of view, we just need to think outside the box sometimes...or merely just to open our eyes and stop panicking!

Narnia
September 3rd, 2009, 11:58 AM
Take one step at a time and remember to breathe. :)

BlueStar
September 4th, 2009, 04:13 PM
An email reminder I received from Eckhart Tolle tv:

To be free of thousands of years of conditioning does not require time or future. At this moment you can step out of the movement of thought. And allow quite simply an alert presence to be there. You're not here any longer as the carrier of your personal history, but you're here as an alive field of aware presence.

Kiran
September 6th, 2009, 12:05 AM
Spread your wings and take flight! :two hearts:

Narnia
September 6th, 2009, 02:25 PM
Believe in yourself! :girl_yes3 (1):

Narnia
September 12th, 2009, 01:25 PM
A change albeit big or small ... somehow I think - would do you good! :)

mary
September 13th, 2009, 06:13 PM
If you encounter a mountain you cannot climb, how about going around it? There is always another way, another point of view, we just need to think outside the box sometimes...or merely just to open our eyes and stop panicking!

That's a very good message... specially the stop panicking part :thanks:

Lion Spirit Walker
September 14th, 2009, 12:00 AM
Wake Up people. The beds are burning.

MystEerieUsOne
September 14th, 2009, 05:39 PM
Complacency kills!

:7hit (1):

Narnia
September 14th, 2009, 08:04 PM
Let your spirit shine bright - even if it means people needing to shade their eyes because of your brightness!

Narnia
September 23rd, 2009, 02:48 PM
EXPRESS not REPRESS!!

Lotus Flower
September 24th, 2009, 09:21 AM
In Today for Today and in the moment because you never know when it can be your last breath.

:signsHF::Hbouncegirl_witch

Lion Spirit Walker
September 25th, 2009, 09:19 PM
Be aware. My wings are wide open.
:superman:

inutero
September 26th, 2009, 04:42 PM
It is okay to cry. It is okay to yell. It is okay to get upset. It is okay to be yourself. It is okay to unlike the others. It is okay to laugh. It is okay to sing in the shower.

Jordan
September 26th, 2009, 08:56 PM
It is okay to cry. It is okay to yell. It is okay to get upset. It is okay to be yourself. It is okay to unlike the others. It is okay to laugh. It is okay to sing in the shower.

Oh dear you are so RIGHT...we are only weak vulnerable humans
..you really catch the right thought from the universe

thanks dear

BlueStar
September 29th, 2009, 02:55 PM
"Sometimes, in order to be happy in the present moment, you have to let go of all hope for a better past." - Robert Holden

I LOVE that quote.

MystEerieUsOne
September 29th, 2009, 05:14 PM
That's a really cool quote.

And there's a reason for its validity.

Rana
September 30th, 2009, 02:17 AM
... just simply be

brother
February 11th, 2010, 01:51 PM
This is the new "wings" message from Karen Bishop ...

"OUR VERY NEW FAMILIES

As we begin to arrive in the new reality, in complete totality this
time, we slowly but surely begin to connect to our very new
families. These new families are our soul families and those whom
we share some kind of connection.

Many of us have been through so much because of the ascension
process. In this way, we have become ever grateful for the smallest
of things, for the presence of another, and for any love and
support that may come our way.

As we open our bleary eyes to very new light in a very new world,
we are ready then, to see where we have arrived and what is now
surrounding us. So even if we have lost our biological families of
origin, we still have our soul families. I remember an e-mail I
received after I had mentioned losing my family in a WINGS post. It
simply stated, "Don't worry Karen. You still have us and we are
your family." Yes indeed; we are family in every way as we
experience this one-of-a-kind ascension process.

The higher we vibrate, the more we connect to our own souls. We
lose so much of our density; so much of the old ego energy that we
no longer need; and what is then left is the purity of our souls.
Many of us have had eons of experiences together in times past. We
know each other well. We are not strangers. Some of the greatest
joys of my life have been creating with soul partners, as it
rekindles within me, memories of times past when we were oh so
connected to each other and to source; of times when we created
planets together, life systems, and things from times when we were
pure soul and source energy. Feeling oh so familiar, it is simply
divine to connect in these ways.

Interacting with biological family members can be a bit different,
unless they are, of course, also members of our soul families. One
good indicator that we have a soul connection with someone, is that
we laugh with them often and easily. Soul friends always play well
together. They seem to see things the same way, naturally and
easily understand each other, and laugh at the same things. Very
easily, they fall into a lightness of being together, and in this
way, it is then very easy to simply have fun.

Biological family members can have a different role, if they are
not specifically our soul families. Their role was to birth us into
this world. Many times, they gave us immense challenges, which were
imperative in creating the traits within us that we wanted to
embody this time around. In addition, many times we grew to model
their positive traits as well, and to embody them, as well as
embodying those traits that were created within us from a need to
be strong and to survive, when we were challenged by their
so-called darkness. And of course, we were always transmuting the
darker and denser energies on an on-going basis.

When we no longer need to grow from these interactions, and
especially if our biological family members have not grown, we then
eventually part ways. We can love them from a distance, but as we
greatly expand and grow through the ascension process, we simply
lose the desire to stay connected to lower vibrating energies. Not
only are we weary, but we become almost baffled by energies and
behaviors that are now out of our frame of reference and reality.
And in addition, we are no longer transmuting the denser energies
through ourselves. That phase is now over. It is then time to move
on, seemingly whether we choose to or not. All the old roles are
over. That time will never return again.

We need to move on in order to create the new reality. We have thus
been released in every way. We are very done. If you are one who
has stayed in regular contact with a biological family member, even
after your original purpose was fulfilled, and were simply
interacting out of love, and then very suddenly you found yourself
moving on, most likely it was because you were needed elsewhere to
create the new reality. But know as well, that staying connected
with love is always an option too.

After my daughter made her higher level decision to come on board
and shift her energy, we have stayed very connected. We had agreed
before we were born, to come together and to love and support each
other as long as we were on the planet. No matter how different our
lives may be, the love, caring, and respect we have for each other
keeps us eternally connected. Members of soul groups always help
and assist each other..it is a given, even if at times we
consciously do not know why.

So then, we soon begin to connect to our very new families; our soul
families. And these new family members can be old friends too. What
is important here, is that we decided whom we would meet up with
when this time arrived. We decided before we were even born. Some
of our soul family members did not make "the cut." For whatever
reasons, they did not grow and expand as they had planned before
their arrival. In this way, we will then meet up with our
"alternatives," or those who most perfectly fit with who and where
we are now. Thus, we can re-create and change the original plan at
any given time.

Now that we have completely crossed over to a new reality and new
way of living and being, our relationships will be very different
from old reality relationships. They will derive from a desire to
create together, to unite and have fun together, and to simply be
companions together. There is not really much growth that needs to
occur now, in regard to human relationships. By now, we are more
complete than ever before, not coming together from a lack within
ourselves, or a need to examine and adjust our behavior, but from a
place of coming together to complement one another and to create a
whole. And know a well, that we are nowhere near perfect either.
The ascension process will continue to create within us, a loss of
more identity and more density, a stronger connection to source as
we become source ourselves, and a stronger connection to our souls
as well, as time goes on.

As we come together on the other side, what will we choose to
create together, and what will our heaven on earth look like?"

Narnia
February 11th, 2010, 04:56 PM
Live Life to it's Fullest!! :) :two hearts:

Lotus Flower
February 12th, 2010, 12:57 AM
Live in the Now for it is so precious as you live in the now you notice everything as if you are seeing it for the first time.

Tell the people you love that you love them don't put it off for tomorrow and go to sleep with no regrets.

Love and Light:two hearts:

Kiran
February 12th, 2010, 08:25 AM
Live in the Now for it is so precious as you live in the now you notice everything as if you are seeing it for the first time.

Tell the people you love that you love them don't put it off for tomorrow and go to sleep with no regrets.

Love and Light:two hearts:

Good to see you here again Jo!! How are you doing honey?? HUGS

Lion Spirit Walker
February 28th, 2010, 06:14 AM
Why should I tell you what I hear and see
When you've already chosen not to listen or look
And if you do listen and look
I needn't say anything at all
The Earth speaks to us and shows us the way
All we need to do is open our hearts
:two hearts:

Kiran
March 1st, 2010, 08:03 AM
~ Let the magic happen. It's always there. Abundance and love are always there. Believe in the highest good. There is a higher essence to everything. The realm you're in has a heaviness that mutes energy. You can penetrate through it, no matter how dark and heavy. Sometimes it has nothing to do with karma. Just don't forget to keep it open. Don't get too bogged down, don't limit the brightness. Reach through the dark energy and grab it. You might see the smoke coming out of the chimney and you'll even see the smoky sky. You need to reach through the smoke and bring the light to you. Remember the possibilities of something greater then are right here. Be willing to go to the lightness. Don't feed off what is not right in the world ~ Kuan Yin

Lion Spirit Walker
March 3rd, 2010, 11:28 PM
Be True of Self

Narnia
April 4th, 2010, 03:28 PM
Let your inner Light, your inner Star ... Shine Bright!! :)

Lion Spirit Walker
April 6th, 2010, 07:29 AM
breath.....

Lion Spirit Walker
April 6th, 2010, 10:59 PM
You need not fear nor hide
From the wonderous brilliance that is Life in Truth

Should you fear you only hurt yourself
And only in illusions can you hide

But even that is only an illusion
...[/LEFT][/RIGHT]

Narnia
May 4th, 2010, 03:49 PM
... Be In The NOW ...

Kiran
May 4th, 2010, 04:17 PM
There are no passengers on Spaceship Earth. We are all crew.

Mr. Brightside
May 4th, 2010, 08:43 PM
http://beautifulexistence.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/elephant-balance-image.jpg

Lion Spirit Walker
May 4th, 2010, 10:37 PM
Hehehehe. I love it. lollol.

Lion Spirit Walker
May 5th, 2010, 03:39 AM
When your eyes opened
were you truly Awake?
And if so
what is it you see?
And if you looked at my heart
did you sense you within me?

Lion Spirit Walker
May 6th, 2010, 01:41 AM
Had you forgotten???
Even you are responcible.
Open your eyes little monkey. There is no evil before you.

Lion Spirit Walker
May 6th, 2010, 02:35 AM
Hey 'little monkeys' with your ears covered! Can you hear me Now????

Narnia
May 6th, 2010, 01:04 PM
.... Feel, and I mean FEEL ... the LIFE that courses through your veins ...
LIVE Strongly, Freely and Bravely! ....

BlueStar
May 10th, 2010, 06:57 PM
Let GO of the struggle!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTa_pMUyi6g

Kiran
May 10th, 2010, 10:37 PM
Take the plunge and jump right on in!!! The fear is usually worse than the reality!!! :)

Lion Spirit Walker
May 11th, 2010, 12:58 AM
It's time to "Get a little crazy." -Seal

inutero
May 11th, 2010, 03:53 AM
Live! If just for a moment.

BlueStar
May 11th, 2010, 02:51 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnYL28GGiN4

Narnia
May 11th, 2010, 05:31 PM
Do the right thing ... don't worry, your heart will guide you! :)

Lion Spirit Walker
May 11th, 2010, 11:43 PM
Life is eternal. Live it Now.

Kiran
May 21st, 2010, 09:21 AM
Each moment is precious....don't waste any!

Narnia
May 21st, 2010, 12:25 PM
Each moment is precious....don't waste any!

Mind if I qoute you and say the same thing for today!! :)

Thanks Lorri!

BlueStar
May 21st, 2010, 01:36 PM
It's all in your mind.

Lotus Flower
June 2nd, 2010, 11:17 PM
Don't sweat the small things. In today for today and in the moment.::girl_yes3 (1):

Kiran
June 3rd, 2010, 09:14 AM
Age is only a number!! Its what you do with all you have learned thats important ;)

Narnia
June 3rd, 2010, 01:11 PM
Remember that Happiness lies within your core. :)

TheNavigator
June 6th, 2010, 05:28 AM
Live ~ we get so caught up in what should be we forget to live what is.

BlueStar
June 6th, 2010, 01:14 PM
S l o w d o w n

Narnia
June 6th, 2010, 01:29 PM
Remember that Life is made up of a constant flow of Moments ... we live in Moments ... Moments are we remember! :)

BlueStar
June 7th, 2010, 12:27 PM
"When the going gets tough, the tough get going. But the enlightened? They surrender." Martha Beck

Jordan
June 7th, 2010, 06:27 PM
I have found the paradox, that if you love until it hurts, there can be no more hurt, only more love. (Mother Teresa)

Lion Spirit Walker
June 8th, 2010, 04:16 AM
We are all meant to fly. All we need do is remember.

brother
June 10th, 2010, 02:39 PM
Nothing is real in your life until you breath life into it.

Lion Spirit Walker
June 19th, 2010, 05:32 AM
Look to Nature.
The answers have always been there.
As with the nose upon your face,
so easily overlooked
but always just between your eyes.
:cool.3:

Narnia
June 19th, 2010, 12:19 PM
... Express not Repress ...

Lion Spirit Walker
June 19th, 2010, 09:36 PM
Be Joyous and Laugh out loud. :)

Lion Spirit Walker
June 22nd, 2010, 07:28 PM
Dare
To be
Different
:wink.1:
:wacko1:
:spinny:

Lion Spirit Walker
June 24th, 2010, 01:25 AM
Dance & Sing
Let the world know your Alive.

Lion Spirit Walker
June 26th, 2010, 04:48 AM
In Truth Find Your Heart
And You Will Find The Universal Master Key

Narnia
June 26th, 2010, 12:19 PM
.... L I V E ....
Life as if there were no tomorrow!
:)

BlueStar
June 26th, 2010, 03:52 PM
"The greatest tragedy in the world is discontentment" Tao Te Ching

Be content :)

TheNavigator
June 26th, 2010, 04:22 PM
Educate yourself so that you might see and not follow blindly.

Kiran
June 29th, 2010, 10:54 AM
Be all the love that you are. Let that love shine brightly into this world and never be afraid to accept that love.......for you ARE Love!:two hearts::two hearts:

inutero
June 30th, 2010, 02:56 AM
Take it one day at a time.

Narnia
June 30th, 2010, 11:53 AM
Time and Life are both very Precious .... don't waste a single second or moment, because it is all we have. Taste the Spice of Life

Kiran
June 30th, 2010, 02:00 PM
Sometimes you have just got to grab life by the balls, be thankful for what you have and get on with it! ;)

*thanks Maik* :)

Lion Spirit Walker
July 11th, 2010, 10:01 AM
All that has ever been
And all that will ever be
Is All Here Now

BlueStar
July 11th, 2010, 02:52 PM
Beautifully expressed Michael, thanks for sharing your words, they were a beautiful way to start my day as I read my emails :)

My message: just BE. Nothing else is needed.

Mr. Brightside
July 11th, 2010, 11:52 PM
One of the most important things that anyone needs to understand is that every living thing has consciousness has a connection to everything else in the universe. People, animals and plants are all connected to the hidden energy of universal consciousness that permeates the entire universe and 'wires' all of us together.

http://i638.photobucket.com/albums/uu105/crystalgazer01/SPIRITUAL/2mocuix.jpg

Lion Spirit Walker
July 12th, 2010, 04:28 AM
One of the most important things that anyone needs to understand is that every living thing has consciousness has a connection to everything else in the universe. People, animals and plants are all connected to the hidden energy of universal consciousness that permeates the entire universe and 'wires' all of us together.

http://i638.photobucket.com/albums/uu105/crystalgazer01/SPIRITUAL/2mocuix.jpg

I so very much Love this. And the image so beautifully expresses this Truth. Thank you very much my dear friend. Very appreciated.

Narnia
July 12th, 2010, 02:22 PM
... Livestrong ...

Kiran
July 12th, 2010, 03:31 PM
Today is a gift. Thats why its called the present. Don't waste it looking backwards or forwards.

Lion Spirit Walker
July 14th, 2010, 11:28 PM
Believe In Your
TRUE SELF

Mr. Brightside
July 15th, 2010, 11:22 PM
When you come to realise that impermanence is a fact of life, that nothing or nobody lasts forever and everything is in a state of flux, It can be liberating.

Lion Spirit Walker
July 17th, 2010, 10:38 AM
Remember...

Kiran
July 17th, 2010, 12:54 PM
Remember...

Yes....

Lion Spirit Walker
July 18th, 2010, 07:49 AM
Be Joyous for the sake of Life itself. :)

Jordan
July 18th, 2010, 03:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QqVBGv2hpQ4&NR=1

Lion Spirit Walker
July 19th, 2010, 11:47 PM
"Don't accept average habits.
Open your heart and push the limits."
-Enigma
Feel Truth
And than Live It.

Lion Spirit Walker
July 21st, 2010, 05:19 AM
Be an Advocate
For All Life

Mr. Brightside
July 21st, 2010, 10:17 AM
http://karatetraining.org/blog/media/1/20070325-Live.jpg

Jester Black
July 21st, 2010, 07:43 PM
something I wrote today in a political blog i frequent

I find it interesting that not one person has even mentioned Al Queda. You know, those guys who actually pulled off the attack and who are our sworn enemy and the the "alleged" reason our troops are engaged overseas. No, instead, we have fallen back on age old prejudices that further feed the twisted moral comapass of our enemies, giving them fuel for the fire. As a 9/11 victim who lost most of my friends that day, I've come to the conclusion that we have completely lost sight of EXACTLY what happened, choosing instead to condemn an entire segment of the human community which did not in any way partake in the actions that almost killed me and succeeded in killing people I cared deeply for. And while we focus our hatred on Islam, those responsible are easily overlooked in the feeding frenzy. Furthermore, they are given multitudes of potential supporters from the throngs of people we condemn for simply being what they are. We're becoming the very thing we claim to be fighting against. I want Bin Laden's head more than most of you. It personal to me. But if in the process, I learn to see the world in an orgy of self-righteousness and judge whole segments of the human community as being something other than my equal, then Bin Laden and Al Queda have already won, even if we manage to kill them all. KNOW YOUR ENEMY. Theyve most certainly got YOU figured out.

Lion Spirit Walker
July 23rd, 2010, 07:34 AM
Respect
YourSelf
Others
All Life
& The Earth

Kiran
July 25th, 2010, 10:39 AM
Love...and allow yourself to be loved...in whatever form that takes. :two hearts:
:loveyou:

Narnia
July 26th, 2010, 12:46 AM
Be Kind to Yourself

and

Have Compassion for Yourself.

Kiran
July 26th, 2010, 12:45 PM
Be the love you hope to recieve :two hearts:

Lion Spirit Walker
July 27th, 2010, 12:38 AM
Let your animal companions play on the computer keyboard occassionally.
,,k, k 4zvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccccc ccc
-Psy

Lion Spirit Walker
July 28th, 2010, 12:02 AM
Hug a tree, and thank it for the air you breath.

Narnia
August 15th, 2010, 01:08 PM
Finding the Healing Path is not always easy.
Walking the Healing Path can be difficult.
It is not always clear.
But, somewhere along the journey,
The Path becomes clearer and easier.

http://www.godslovereal.com/images/the_white_path_____by_mosredna.jpg

Stay True to your journey ... For only You can Save YourSelf.

... The Healing Path Journey ...

Mr. Brightside
August 15th, 2010, 05:49 PM
love that Polly, Thanks for sharing it :)

Lion Spirit Walker
August 16th, 2010, 12:53 AM
Do not fear adversity,
It exist to help us grow.

BlueStar
September 18th, 2010, 12:01 PM
Breathe in. Breathe out. And shake it all about

Narnia
September 18th, 2010, 04:20 PM
HA!! Love that ... thanks for that sweets!! :D

Lion Spirit Walker
September 19th, 2010, 04:50 AM
Be True to and of Self.

Narnia
October 29th, 2010, 07:13 PM
Today I share a message of another ...

When you find peace within yourself, you become the kind of person who can live at peace with others. ~ Peace Pilgrim

ps: thank you Nathan for the quote ... :)

Lion Spirit Walker
November 2nd, 2010, 12:35 AM
Come what may, always maintain Love in your heart. Even when the world seems at it's darkest hour. The love will guide your through the darkness.

BlueStar
November 2nd, 2010, 05:11 PM
It's OK. It's really all OK, perfectly divinely OK! Good and bad come and go, as thoughts rise and fall, throughout it all is the timeless unseen, untouchable oneness that pervades all, like the paper in which the words are written.

Lion Spirit Walker
November 6th, 2010, 04:31 AM
Listen, see, feel with your heart and you shall always know truth.

Kiran
November 6th, 2010, 10:24 AM
Let love be your Light in the darkness, your comfort when you are afraid and your companion constantly.

Lion Spirit Walker
November 13th, 2010, 01:25 AM
Be Real
Be Strong
Be Alive

BlueStar
December 6th, 2010, 07:12 PM
Don't give absolute importance to what is only relatively important (and maybe not even that) ;)

Kiran
December 6th, 2010, 07:28 PM
It is in the love of each other that we find shelter.

planetlove
December 6th, 2010, 11:21 PM
Before you think a thought you should think if it is worth thinking that thought. This is called conscious thinking. If you practice conscious thinking you will realize that most of the thoughts that come to you are indeed junky thoughts.
~ Dr. Pillai

planetlove
December 6th, 2010, 11:22 PM
Daily Thought for Monday, December 6, 2010
by Master Djwhal Khul

As a New Year dawns, may I be reborn to the greatness for which I took birth.

Lion Spirit Walker
December 8th, 2010, 09:07 PM
Love the Earth. It is your mother.

BlueStar
January 5th, 2011, 06:59 PM
Why not?!

Kiran
January 6th, 2011, 08:51 AM
Very often a change of Self is needed more than a change of scene!

Narnia
January 7th, 2011, 02:10 PM
Whatever it is ... just go for it!!
You'll have a blast and you'll be sooo happy that you did!! :)

Lion Spirit Walker
January 9th, 2011, 08:07 PM
Using music to express it...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FWvIlQqcko

Lion Spirit Walker
January 9th, 2011, 09:22 PM
Here We Are
Now

Lion Spirit Walker
January 10th, 2011, 07:00 PM
It's every where, if you listen closely. Like whispers in the wind, the subtle song. The song of Life.

Listen.
You'll here it.

Narnia
January 10th, 2011, 09:32 PM
Don't judge - Enjoy!!

Kiran
January 11th, 2011, 12:29 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_cIhnUEEng

inspirit
January 11th, 2011, 01:48 PM
Always remember that a temporary problem in your life does not warrant you to take permanent action such as shooting another or yourself. There is always a better way than violence!

inspirit
January 12th, 2011, 12:33 PM
Life is a good thing and it needs to be respected and cherished each and every moment that we are here!

Love and Light
Kathryn

Kiran
January 12th, 2011, 01:59 PM
To the world, you might only be one person; to one person, you might be the world!

inspirit
January 13th, 2011, 02:08 AM
Kiran
That is very profound and so true!

Lion Spirit Walker
January 13th, 2011, 11:22 AM
Growth is much more than simple words. It's honorable actions.

Mr. Brightside
January 14th, 2011, 11:34 AM
You know how annoying it is when you get teens saying "Yeah Whatever" all the time, just shrugging things off with not a care in the world, Maybe we should take a leaf out of their book when we get older, We sometimes worry so much about stupid things... Next time someone or something annoys you just say.

Yeah
Whatever.

:shout:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xz7_3n7xyDg&feature=related

Lion Spirit Walker
January 14th, 2011, 02:41 PM
Yeah right... Whatever dude... LOLLOL. Pardon me...Hehe...Just joking. Lol.

Lion Spirit Walker
January 14th, 2011, 11:14 PM
Live, Learn, Grow.
Life is too precious to waste.

Narnia
January 15th, 2011, 12:35 AM
Yeah right... Whatever dude... LOLLOL. Pardon me...Hehe...Just joking. Lol.

Like Dude! ... It's like ... 'Yeah ... like whatever!'

Know Your-True-Self, but don't be obsessed with yourself.

Lion Spirit Walker
January 16th, 2011, 12:34 AM
True words of wisdom dearest Narnia. [Hehe]

Narnia
January 16th, 2011, 01:01 AM
Acknowledge.

Breathe.

Let Go.

Be at Peace.