PDA

View Full Version : If You Could You Would

Lion Spirit Walker
April 22nd, 2009, 03:14 AM
If there were one thing you could change about the world today, what might that be???

For myself...
Today it would be that all Life was given respect with compassion.

Rana
April 22nd, 2009, 03:24 AM
that no child is ever abused physically,sexually or emotionally that they are always loved unconditionally,that they have food,warmth and always the opportunity to be children ,to play and have fun without any concerns ..to grow in a nurturing loving environment where their unique thoughts and spirits have the chance to just "be" ..that they learn peace and love by example ..that has always been a dream of mine ..:friends:

Kiran
April 22nd, 2009, 08:27 AM
That everyone had the ability to empathise with someone...walk a day in others shoes...they might not be so quick to judge,condemn, criticise etc.

Narnia
April 22nd, 2009, 02:27 PM
I would ... Save and Protect All Endangered Animals From Extinction!!

They were here first. They deserve respect and the right to live freely!

Lion Spirit Walker
April 22nd, 2009, 09:44 PM
If for but only a moment, there were no pain, no suffering, no tears of sorrow. Only love.

Kiran
April 22nd, 2009, 09:46 PM
:two hearts: Heartily agree Psyche!!! People seem to embarrassed or uncomfortable to say...I Love You! It means so much more than the romantic kind of love....:two hearts:

Narnia
April 22nd, 2009, 09:54 PM
I would ... open the closed eyes of ignorance so they may see the Love and Light that is before them!

Shalott
April 23rd, 2009, 04:39 PM
I would tell the hypocrites who call themselves Christians that there is a bigger picture here and not to worry about how things appear.

Grrr....

Shalott
April 23rd, 2009, 04:42 PM
:two hearts: Heartily agree Psyche!!! People seem to embarrassed or uncomfortable to say...I Love You! It means so much more than the romantic kind of love....:two hearts:
Amen. I always end 99% of the phone calls I am in with "I Love You." Unfortunately my Mother In Law follows a script for her life and it throws her off, which is not my intent. Everything with her is appearances.

I would ... open the closed eyes of ignorance so they may see the Love and Light that is before them!

I couldn't have said it any better, Sphinx.

MystEerieUsOne
April 23rd, 2009, 07:37 PM
I would teach the world the truth, to end all the suffering, the wars, the sadness, the fear, the cruelty, the worry, the wonder...

If only they would sit in One place long enough. :blink:

Jester Black
April 24th, 2009, 02:49 AM
uh well, Id cancel American Idol :pilot:

Lion Spirit Walker
April 24th, 2009, 02:56 AM
In Understanding change starts within, I Will Change My-Self so that I may better effect change in the world WE ALL SHARE.

Lion Spirit Walker
April 25th, 2009, 01:29 AM
Let no one suffer from hunger or curable deseases.

God's Toy
April 25th, 2009, 02:43 PM
uh well, Id cancel American Idol :pilot:
I'm right up there with you on that!

Also the UK version.

Kiran
April 25th, 2009, 02:53 PM
Stop people talking about helping 'disadvantaged' people (whatever form that takes) and give them the ability to decide and implement the things they need for themselves! Let the agencies and governments take thier points on view and let social partnership truly mean that!!!

Lion Spirit Walker
April 26th, 2009, 04:10 AM
For but only a minute have Everyone on our planet experience Enlightenment simultaniously.
I believe you understand where i'm going with this.... :)
"Open your Heart, And Push The Limits." -Enigma

BlueStar
April 26th, 2009, 02:20 PM
If I could wave a magic wand I'd dispel the mass illusion that we are separate from each other (what Einstein referred to as "an optical illusion of consciousness"). If people could only see that we are all one and that by hurting another you are hurting your own Self, there would be no need for us to continually afflict such suffering on those we perceive as 'other'. It can happen as well...I do believe that if enough people elevate their consciousness and truly awaken to what we are we will collectively reach a tipping point.

On another more 'practical' level I'd institute a television and internet curfew; on one night of every week, all television stations and computers will be automatically switched off en mass. Imagine the effect if, for just one night a week people actually started being present with each other and communicating. It makes me sad when I see families living together and yet they're never together because their engaged in their weapons of mass distraction (TV, internet, computer games etc); distracted ultimately from each other.

Lion Spirit Walker
April 27th, 2009, 12:16 AM
If I could, I would bring back all the species of plants and animals that have been lost due to 'mankinds' reckless abandon.

Kiran
April 27th, 2009, 09:08 PM
Let people know that they are loved even if they are not aware of it....that someone cares.:two hearts:

Lion Spirit Walker
April 27th, 2009, 11:08 PM
Crystallorri, if I may add 'that we All care.'

Narnia
April 28th, 2009, 12:26 AM
uh well, Id cancel American Idol

Jay, you get may vote too!

I'm right up there with you on that!

Also the UK version.

Yep, I am with you as well Peter ... cancelling them both sounds great to me!

If I could .... I would teach people to have more consideration for others and stop being so selfish.

Lion Spirit Walker
April 28th, 2009, 04:17 AM
Develop and distribute to all in need of a cure for HIV/AIDS.
I say this not for my sake but rather for all the children and the generations lost to HIV/AIDS.

Kiran
April 28th, 2009, 08:59 AM
Hear hear....:clap

Rana
April 28th, 2009, 09:32 AM
If I could, I would bring back all the species of plants and animals that have been lost due to 'mankinds' reckless abandon.

...yeah ill second that one !!

Narnia
April 28th, 2009, 05:55 PM
If I could ... I would turn all the 'Black-Top' i.e. flat tarred roofs, asphault parking lots, etc, that are unused and in general a serious waste of space into 'Green Patches' and or 'Green Parks' to help reduce Global Warming and bring back 'Green' the Earth needs and perhaps create some jobs for maintaining them!

Stargazer
April 28th, 2009, 06:37 PM
People seem to embarrassed or uncomfortable to say...I Love You! It means so much more than the romantic kind of love....:two hearts:

Yep,point taken :Boy_yes3:

~If i could i would make Health care and Education free in my country if not throughout the world :)

Kiran
April 29th, 2009, 08:40 AM
Yep,point taken :Boy_yes3:

Glad you finally get it honey ;) :two hearts:

~If i could i would make Health care and Education free in my country if not throughout the world :)

Hear hear...I agree totally with you honey!!!

planetlove
April 30th, 2009, 12:54 AM
I would like to see pure clean air.....
I would like for the Ozone layer to be healed or patched up ......
I would like cleaner more efficient ways of energy ........
No more use for oil....that has caused war... people fighting for energy is not cool....
Greener LUSH TREES to be Planted more and more and more everywhere....

I mean sitting at 37000 in the air at daytime i think of all of this ......
V

Lion Spirit Walker
May 2nd, 2009, 06:24 AM
If I could I would Awaken all those who still slumber.

Lion Spirit Walker
May 3rd, 2009, 08:25 AM
Put Every person on a level playing field. To have true, literal Equality.

Lion Spirit Walker
May 7th, 2009, 03:37 AM
I would show you what my eyes have seen. I would take you where I have been. I would help you to understand that which I understand.

Kiran
May 7th, 2009, 08:39 AM
I would show you what my eyes have seen. I would take you where I have been. I would help you to understand that which I understand.

And I would share with you what I feel...from others!

Lion Spirit Walker
May 8th, 2009, 03:47 AM
I would return to the seas from which we all come..

Lion Spirit Walker
May 13th, 2009, 04:10 AM
Have everyone remember we are the stewards of this planet and all life here on.

SoulChild
May 14th, 2009, 06:21 PM
I would return to the seas from which we all come..

Thats deep...(no pun intended)

you would really want to return to the seas? I know the seas are amazing, and so is living on land, I sort of wish we could do both...you know?

If I could, I would master a way to live on water and land. There you have it? Hows that?...:)

inutero
May 15th, 2009, 04:47 AM
All I would want is for people to have an open mind. Ignorance is bliss. Everything else will fall into place.

Rana
May 15th, 2009, 09:43 AM
All I would want is for people to have an open mind. Ignorance is bliss. Everything else will fall into place.

and i second this too ..positivity does indeed go along way .. it spreads and grows ..

userid7
May 15th, 2009, 09:17 PM
I would like the brotherhood of animals and man,(we're aniamls anyway),
to be restored and respected.
Peace and Love,
DangerBird.:two hearts:

planetlove
May 16th, 2009, 02:46 AM
I would rid the planet of Negative thought patterns that have manifested into reality...
V

userid7
May 16th, 2009, 03:28 AM
"There are no problems only solutions". john lennon

For those who get into hexes and such, it should be explained
that the majority of the negative enery stays in his/her sphere.

What manifests in reality starts in ourselves...time should be taken
to achieve an inner peace, this would spread out into the world
where in is most needed.

Love is the absolute highest power, so use it :)

"Love and only love will endour, hate is everything you think it is."

"peace and love,
:Hbounce now you decide,
safe for our children who really don't wanna go 6ft into a
bullet dividing grave,
Peace and love."
Neil Young.

Kiran
May 16th, 2009, 12:02 PM
"There are no problems only solutions". john lennon

For those who get into hexes and such, it should be explained
that the majority of the negative enery stays in his/her sphere.

What manifests in reality starts in ourselves...time should be taken
to achieve an inner peace, this would spread out into the world
where in is most needed.

Love is the absolute highest power, so use it :)

"Love and only love will endour, hate is everything you think it is."

"peace and love,
:Hbounce now you decide,
safe for our children who really don't wanna go 6ft into a
bullet dividing grave,
Peace and love."
Neil Young.

Thanks for reminding us honey ;) Wise words to remember!:two hearts:

inutero
May 17th, 2009, 03:52 PM
Give people hugs just because hugs are awesome...:arms::arms::arms: