PDA

View Full Version : Good News

Lotus Flower
April 14th, 2009, 10:02 AM
Hi Shalott

Great news on your husband job focus and all good thinks will come to you and yours.

As so shall you speak it so shall it be.

:Hbouncegirl_witch

Shalott
April 14th, 2009, 02:24 PM
Hi Shalott

Great news on your husband job focus and all good thinks will come to you and yours.

As so shall you speak it so shall it be.

:Hbouncegirl_witch

Thank you so much Lotus :) I love your screen name, by the way.

Lotus Flower
April 14th, 2009, 02:38 PM
Hi Shalott

The name was given to me a long time ago what I get from this name is this flower float on the water all that you can see is the beauty,

We don't see the mucky dirthy water below.

And my other saying is I am of this world but not off this world?

You Can have it both way you can view the Lotus Flower or have the dirthy water me myself I pick the beautiful flower.

Narnia
April 14th, 2009, 02:49 PM
.... We picked out our new (new to us) RV and hubby got a new job. We will likely be living this summer at the Lake ....

That is excellent Jenn, I am happy for you and your hubby too! :Hbounce

Me, well, I'm under pressure that is okay and nothing to worry about! (I promise.) :girl_yes3 (1):

Narnia
April 14th, 2009, 02:53 PM
Happy

Had a lazy Bank Holiday stayed most of the day in bed watching Babe Annie Shrek 3 silly movies just to chill out

I LOVE the movie .... Babe .... it's cute, silly and funny! And I love the rooster, he's darn funny!! :laugh:

Shalott
April 14th, 2009, 03:21 PM
Hi Shalott

The name was given to me a long time ago what I get from this name is this flower float on the water all that you can see is the beauty,

We don't see the mucky dirthy water below.

And my other saying is I am of this world but not off this world?

You Can have it both way you can view the Lotus Flower or have the dirthy water me myself I pick the beautiful flower.

We went camping at Algonquin Provincial Park and quite often we would take the canoe out and travel just some of the 2,000 km of available canoe routes. Saw the most beautiful water lilies and how they just added to the murky water you described.

Thinking about it now the "dirty murky" water provides the nutrients and nourishment those beautiful flowers need to flower for us. So a little dirt is essential for "beauty." (didn't quite come out the way I'd like but you understand I hope)

Mr. Brightside
April 14th, 2009, 03:41 PM
We went camping at Algonquin Provincial Park and quite often we would take the canoe out and travel just some of the 2,000 km of available canoe routes.

Sounds fantastic, I havent been canoeing for years :)

Shalott
April 14th, 2009, 06:18 PM
Sounds fantastic, I havent been canoeing for years :)

I can't possibly put into words how surreal it is. It's like a different world when you're paddling out there. I could just hear enigma in my mind being out there. Another song that came to mind was Brian Eno's "Ascent"

Very addictive.

Logio
April 15th, 2009, 01:36 AM
I can't possibly put into words how surreal it is. It's like a different world when you're paddling out there. I could just hear enigma in my mind being out there. Another song that came to mind was Brian Eno's "Ascent"

Very addictive.

I envy you, dear. Congrats on your hubby's job.

Nathan.