PDA

View Full Version : Ascension - LETS TALK ABOUT IT

planetlove
April 14th, 2009, 02:50 PM
What does this term mean to you ?

Everyone I'm sure has there own views from there own exposure to there >knowledge, reading, understanding and interpretation ....

Ascension ... of Mind / Body / Soul ...

LETS TALK ABOUT IT!!!!

V:gathering::Teambouncing::yahoo:

Kiran
April 15th, 2009, 09:22 AM
Hmm good question V!! I guess this is one of those questions that will mean something different for everyone!
For me, it makes me think of the acsended masters...Jesus, Buddha, Mohummad etc.
Do I think we can ascend? Why not?
Isn't human history full of places that man aspires to reach - Nirvana, Heaven, Valhalla etc etc? Are we all here not working towards enlightment, learning, co-creating and the like? I feel that when a person reaches the end of thier learning, thier journey on this earth, they will move onto the next stage. Is this ascension? I don't truly know but I feel this is if it is moving on up the evolutionary scale, then maybe this is ascension.
Do I visualise this as people all floaty and white energy...or sitting on a cloud twanging a harp? Hmm...not sure but whatever is in store for us, it sure will be a new twist on the journey :):two hearts:

planetlove
April 23rd, 2009, 02:48 PM
Thanks for your insight ....
Any little bit helps
V

The answer to this question >>>everybody already knows it ....but ...
putting together a little of everyones opinion will create a brighter picture for everyone ...

V

Kiran
April 23rd, 2009, 03:12 PM
Thanks for your insight ....
Any little bit helps
V

The answer to this question >>>everybody already knows it ....but ...
putting together a little of everyones opinion will create a brighter picture for everyone ...

V

Yes it does of course V....good question honey :)