PDA

View Full Version : The 'White Light'.

Narnia
April 13th, 2009, 02:47 PM
This morning, I heard of a woman's story and her experience with the infamous ... 'White Light' ...

And I got to thinking .... about this 'White Light' experience.

I myself, have never experienced a 'White Light' moment .... my understanding is it seems to be a fleeting a moment of a mixture of fear and peace, that contains such clarity for many whom seem to experience the 'White Light' ....

I am curious .... what are your thoughts, your ideas, your feelings and or even your experiences (provided you have had one) with the .... 'White Light' ..... ?

*Please note: I realise and understand this subject varies from person to person and maybe a sensitive and extremely personal one as well. If, you feel comfortable sharing, please feel free to share as much and or as little as you feel comfortable with sharing.*

:thanks:

SoulChild
April 13th, 2009, 03:23 PM
"White Light" for me represents the presence of (or feeling of) protection. There have been times when I have been meditating, or I should say training myself to be more spiritual, there would be times when negative thoughts or certain thoughts come across my mind, and my defense was to imagine being blanketed in the white light for protection against the thoughts. I imagine the "Green Light" when I am trying to focus and meditate on repairing my body, and/or detoxing, cleansing, and searching for ailments that I may be overlooking. So, to sum it up, the White light is the protective light for me, to put it in other words, being in the presence of guardian angels, and the Green Light would be a healing force. I have dreamt about the Green Light as a child, and sometimes I feel that I may have a healing force that I can share with people, but, I have not been focused on trying to tap into it. The White light seems a more difficult when it comes to trying to focus in on it, and thats why I used the term "blanketed" above, because thats how it works in my mind, thats how I imagine it, sort of like a milky/silky white blanket just blanketing me....and the Green Light is more like a presence/ or strong force........Well, those are my thoughts....Thanks Sphinx!

BlueStar
April 13th, 2009, 05:14 PM
Hey Polly and Elizabeth - neat topic.

My understanding of white light is that it is a very high vibration of energy, one that is connected with what might be perceived as Divinity. Energy can be slow, dense and heavy (tends to be experienced as what we call 'negative energy' and can manifest as heaviness, depression, fear, anger and suchlike). 'Higher' more 'positive' energy tends to manifest in us as positivity, joy, happiness and bliss - not to mention compassion, love and inspiration. I believe that clairvoyantly dense energy is perceived as murky, dark and grubby, whereas higher energies are perceived as clear, bright, often white or golden. Like Elizabeth said it can manifest in any spectrum of colour.

I have been studying the metaphysical teachings of Earlyne Chaney and Astara, which I hold in very high regard and they talk in detail about the white light as being synonymous with what is also known as 'prana' or 'chi' and is positive life force.

Energy follows thought and simply imagining yourself being bathed in white light can be very powerful and healing, seems to uplift your vibration and makes you feel more positive and vibrant. I agree with Elizabeth that it has a powerful protective quality. I even once saw physical evidence of this. My mum taught me and my sister how to visualise white light around us as protection. Once, while in a nasty situation at school, when some little brat was chucking stones at me (yup, I know! Charming) I actually visualised being surrounded by white light. And you know what happened? Even though the stones were being thrown right at me at fairly close range, not one of them touched me - it was as though they were bouncing off an invisible forcefield or something. It was incredible. I think it freaked the other kid out a bit because he quickly gave up and moved onto someone else. Call me Mr Indestructible! So, I recommend everyone do that simple visualisation for protection and you can do it for your loved ones too. It works - i've seen it with my own eyes! :Eeksign:

Kiran
April 13th, 2009, 10:08 PM
I have often used white light as protection too. When I was living with my ex-husband, I had some experiences of being 'attaked' by unseen beings...a friend only the day before had given me the St Michael the Archangel prayer and had taught me to use white light as protction. I surrounded myself in white light after praying and asking for protection and then said the prayer to Archangel Michael (the protector) and 'saw' his blue light of protection! Very powerful and very soothing and safe.
Just a note - since I left him, I have never experienced this sensation or attack since! Thanks to the powers that be!!

Rana
April 14th, 2009, 08:58 AM
... like looking into the sun as it rises and sets, capturing the mist from a water fall upon your face,that moment between sleep and wake,twighlight,those dreams when you "are"there,the place in meditation when God touches your immortal soul with unconditional love and knowing,pure knowledge,the inner feeling being surrounded by beauty and true love ... ive experienced the white light in its pure form of communicating and it is like all this ive described at different times for different reasons .. at times the presence is a visitor ,an observer,a guide and someone to take you over to the other side ..

Kiran
April 15th, 2009, 09:27 AM
Oh yes, this white light is very much of the Universe/Creator! I always ask for assistance and never forget to acknowledge the help and to say thank you.
It is like laying in the sun on a warm day and closing your eyes. You know the light is there, you can see it through your eyelids and feel the heat bathing your skin. You breathe it in and it becomes part of you.

Lotus Flower
April 16th, 2009, 09:16 PM
The feeling of white light to me when I was in the depts off depression some years back lost soul really came out off a friends house late at night I was in a bad way cried out to god for help and all off a sudden I felt surrounded by such love wrapped in a blanket it was like he was holding me in his arms.

Never ever felt such a feeling and this carried me up the road I was floating on air and when I am going through a strange mode I recall this feeling back from memory.

White protection light do this every day and like crystallorri says I too get flashes off blue.

At night time in bed with my minds eye draw a white light around it as I am often here on my own I sleep like a baby. I use it to protect things belong to me and even my love one's.

Have often gone out in the morning at have forgotten to lock my car and she is still there.:gathering:

userid7
April 21st, 2009, 08:27 AM
I want to share a experience, thought is I really think it, why is a white
light any different from a blue light untill we make it so in our minds?
Maybe there is a differnce, still kinda a debate for me.
Like, even if we all think so, it may become that way..but is there
still the reality that they are equal if we look a little deeper.
Well:two hearts: after my cat passed on, I had a comforting experience, I
close my eyes and clear as day, I say Yoda running strong and free
through the middle in this rotating white light, you see, he was a target
for the thought police, and was on his way to one of his natural homes,
And he could not risk being followed, I let the thought escape that
he was doing this, I really only did it cause I was proud, something
I have learn..keeping quite in such situations.
By the time they caught up to it, there were only wisps of fading light
and soon after I heard he made it home :)
DangerBird.