PDA

View Full Version : Multidimensional Language

MystEerieUsOne
April 12th, 2009, 09:36 PM
It offers a *clear path* to universal truth.

One's nuclear family, as I mentioned previously, leads the way, having the power to UNdistract, and to change the world.

Do you hear language multidimensionally?

What is "nuclear family," and why is that so important to peace?

:truce

Narnia
April 12th, 2009, 10:09 PM
Do you hear language multidimensionally?

Yes. It speaks all the time from all things.

What is "nuclear family,"

Father(s), Mother(s), Brother(s), and Sister(s).

and why is that so important to peace?

If, the 'little' things are taken care of then the 'big' things take care of themselves.

Rana
April 13th, 2009, 08:13 AM
to me a nuclear family are those in my immediate unit ..so for me thats my husband, and two girls ..than my extended unit is my dad,mum,sisters,brother,aunts,uncles and their kin, then it goes further to my community supports and friendships ..and in a way if we focus on having a peaceful relationship with those closer to us .. it will spread out ..but also it is important to contribute to your greater community ..and recahing out to those who need will slowly change things on a larger scale ..

MystEerieUsOne
April 26th, 2009, 04:36 PM
One's "nuclear (new clear) family," for the sake of becoming enlightened/Conscious, is one's family of origin, the family one was born into.

The reason for this is because the beginning is the best place to search for the origins of truth.

An interesting confrontation with truth, however, is when one asks oneself:

What was/were my mother/father/sister(s)/brother(s) like/doing before I was conceived? :Eeksign: (It's just as relevant!)

The answers to those and other nuclear family questions can be quite an awakening!

Extended family and families involving one's spouse/partner and children are "extended relatives" (hear that? ;) ) that are best understood/revealed after one challenges one's family of origin first. (Clear, uncluttered path and all! girl_witch )

MystEerieUsOne
May 5th, 2009, 02:30 PM
The following is long, because it is foundational. Please DO NOT go further unless you accept full responsibility and complete ownership, 100%, for what you discover. The following is ONLY for those choosing to access and experience multidimensionality, toward Enlightenment. The journey into such access may become very painful along the way, (example: emotionally, spiritually, intellectually) as you learn higher truths about yourself, your loved ones, those around you, and the universe itself.

Warning: Precognitions may be a part of your experiences the more advanced you allow yourself to go! Please take 100% responsibility for what you may realize in your own right.

This is all VERY REAL, and there is no turning back, relative to how far you choose to venture! While distraction and denial may be able to return if you back away from where you have chosen to go, the reality of what you learned before you backed away will linger and may cause you concern.

NEVER confront those around you with information you may learn about them. You MUST RESPECT their journey and their private space!

Please DO NOT go any further if you are not *ready* to accept 100% full responsibility for yourself and any changes that may occur as a result.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the "AfterMath: How Science and Government Fail" thread, I've been talking about accessing multiple dimensions all at once, which is where measurable, directly observable precognition comes from (because that's where events of "the future" are congealing themselves into eventual being).

This thread, Multidimensional Language, is the perfect place to begin finding those other dimensions. It is the easiest and fastest way to actually *experience* the universe multidimensionally, and with that, yourself, multidimensionally, which is the truth of what and who we all really are.

None of this is make-believe or psychobabble. It is the actual physics of the universe, in action, and it has always been right there, waiting to be realized all along. This is only the beginning of what ancient sages all throughout the ages have observed to become Enlightened.

The first step in becoming Conscious, allowing oneself to experience oneself and the universe in truth, is probably the hardest: trust!

You wonder how far you should trust, who you should trust, and why you should trust. Perhaps even more difficult a first step is in getting past the impulse to resist any regular everyday human being who claims to have the answer and be able to lead the way!

How could a regular, everyday person just like you possibly have access to universal truth?

The reason that is so hard to process is because when you apply it to your very own self, YOU feel overwhelmed, you may not have enough faith in yourself, and you question why and whether you would be THAT WORTHY! That INTELLIGENT!

You absolutely ARE! Everyone is! You were intended to access universal truth all along! It is the most precious gift of life you could ever allow yourself to have! You also have a responsibility to know, because one of the first things you are going to learn is that...

"It's not all about you! It never was!"

That's very humbling, and where most quickly turn around and run away! :Eeksign:

So, for those who may be interested, and who feel their own worth enough to go further, your accessing of multiple dimensions begins with your very own nuclear family of origin, meaning your mother, father, sister(s) and brother(s), accepting them for what and who and where they really are, in universal truth, and along with those revelations, accepting yourself for what and who and where you really are, in universal truth!

Moving into experiencing multiple dimensions can be very overwhelming, because the more you access, the more you have to process simultaneously, and the more you have to process simultaneously, the more exhausting it can get. Usually, this causes those who haven't run away yet to give up and leave. The way for that not to happen is to learn to "put stuff aside here and there" and leave them there, unprocessed, allowing them to wait their turn. Like an amusement park ride, the further you go, the more you can expect to have rushing out at you. (You intentionally go looking for one thing, and find yourself overwhelmed by dozens of mini-awakenings and "aha!"s popping out at you). It is like meditation, which is intended to return you to your core (where the thread linking everything in the universe can be found), but instead of sitting cross-legged meditating, which can take decades for the same amount of accesses to happen, you are going directly into your (and the universe's) own truth immediately, with every next step you allow yourself to take.

One step at a time is the way not to become overwhelmed, as you move into actually experiencing multiple dimensions (just like time and space travel!), so let's only focus on the "mother" aspect of your nuclear family, to start.

So, given everything I have expressed above, ONLY IF you are ready:

(Be sure to READ ALL of the following BEFORE you begin, so you know what to expect!)

MystEerieUsOne
May 5th, 2009, 02:31 PM
Write a letter to your mother, or a few pages about her, and be 100% truthful, clear to your soul. If you are not honest or try to hedge on something, it is only going to come back at you. The universe cannot be lied to! The more you write, the more you will advance yourself into truth.

It does not matter if you have never even met your mother, if you are adopted, if your mother lives thousands of miles away, or if your mother is gone. Multidimensional, universal truth/access still applies!

After you have finished your writing, go back and read what you have written. Everywhere you wrote "my mother/mom/mum/she/her," HEAR that as your very own ultimate innermost core truth. Cross out "mother," etc, if you need to, and write "my ultimate innermost core self!" Suddenly, you will begin to find the physics of the universe beginning to reveal itself, as your mother and everything she does defines you, even if she is thousands of miles away, you have never met her, she is no longer living, you are adopted...whatever the circumstance! The truth still applies.

Caution: The journey into the truth, of yourself, of others around you, of your own family members, of the universe...can be VERY PAINFUL! Always allow yourself all the time and space you need to process whatever arises that you need to work through. Please do not feel a need to post here in this thread, and never post anything personal! Lurking is just fine! Give yourself that space and privacy if you feel the need to.

NEVER GIVE OR SEND YOUR MOTHER (OR SUBSEQUENT SIMILAR ENCOUNTERS WITH OTHERS AS YOU GO ALONG) ANYTHING YOU HAVE WRITTEN! IT MUST ONLY BE FOR YOUR EYES ONLY!!

NEVER SHARE WITH OTHERS WHAT YOU ARE LEARNING, UNTIL YOU FEEL VERY COMFORTABLE DOING SO AND ACCEPT 100% RESPONSIBILITY FOR DOING SO. YOU MAY INADVERTENTLY BE TELLING THEM MORE THAN YOU REALIZE, ESPECIALLY IF THEY ARE LEARNING HIGHER ACCESSES THEMSELVES!

Becoming *realized* is not about some painful confession to the planet about yourself. You are the only one who needs the information. Your changing behavior will be your gift to the world around you.

DO NOT CONFRONT ANYONE ABOUT ANYTHING YOU MAY HEAR ABOUT THEMSELVES! Respect is A#1 in being a mature, responsible realizer. If you don't respect others, you will not be allowed, by the universe itself, to have access to the truth. It is incredibly interesting how the universe has its own checks and balances that demand its Enlightened Ones be responsible and respectful!

The universe is a living being, an energy entity that actually interacts with you, and you are going to come face to face with that reality the more you proceed. Is it any wonder so many give it a Name?

Respect whatever they choose to Name it, respect their journey and where they are on their own personal journey. Don't selfishly pull their natural defense mechanisms out from under them! Cruelty and selfishness are anything but Consciousness!

Like I said, the universe is a living entity in its own right, one that you will absolutely have to eventually come face to face with if you choose Enlightenment for yourself. It can be the best friend you ever knew, but it will not tolerate exploitation of others, and karma is its weapon, so...you decide! Compassion is key!

There are "10,000" more accesses ("the ten thousand things") to have to work your way through, in addition to your nuclear family, but the further you allow yourself to go, the more joyful your journey will become and you will find yourself craving every next access. It is THAT beautiful!

I will walk you through the nuclear family dynamic. The rest is up to you! It should give you a really good foundation for applying everything else you explore.

Lion Spirit Walker
May 7th, 2009, 03:45 AM
"Silence Must Be Heard" -Enigma

MystEerieUsOne
September 12th, 2009, 04:08 PM
Keeping in mind that language is far more than what convention perceives, and that none of this has anything whatsoever to do with subjectivity or "psychobabble," but actual universal physics:

"Sister" is the superimposition of your feeling, your right brain, your softness, work, your yin, etc... It doesn't matter whether you are male or female.

Realizing physics superimpositions is the *clear path* toward Enlightenment, because the more you "do the work" toward awakening, the more you learn to relinquish the distractions that keep you from it. Holding onto the language is holding onto the chaos of unconsciousness.

What may only appear, "on the surface," to be trivial psychobabble to be dismissed, if trusted long enough, will become your own "wormhole" that goes on to reveal every answer you may have about truth, about life itself.

Worthiness begins with trust, with letting go of everything you think you know, to move toward *pure observation,* when you no longer persist in telling the universe what it is doing, and start ASKING.

Rana
September 22nd, 2009, 09:05 AM
i always assumed from a very young age that every one has multidimensional insight because to me it is very natural . yet for me i believe every being here has this ability in their soul cells but for some it is being coverted by various individual things like Ego ,past experience all that and of course thats individual to everyone.
someone may appear everyday or ordinary as you have described yet they possess such beauty and patience in their way of observing what it is they have come to do and to do so un noticed by the ego world that screams "look at me " "look what i can do " "look who i am" .
for me when i examined my reasons for choosing my parents and what lessons the experience offered i came to understand my relationship as soul with all in my path the one i created before my time began. my relationship with the immediate family was decifered as being the release of the physical EGO i learned to grow on some levels ,how i learned to think ( luckily i have always felt soul ) . to me My husband and my children ARE my NUCLEAR family because i am tribal .they are me,we are one. i am responsible for them and their evolution ,especially the nurture of my childrens soul .
and i feel this life as i did many lives ago ..as a step .