PDA

View Full Version : Precognition

MystEerieUsOne
April 12th, 2009, 03:01 AM
"The future" IS realize-able, actually. It is just hidden in the most obvious of places.

Where do you suppose that is?

:signsWT:

Kiran
April 12th, 2009, 07:38 PM
Well my own feeling is inside of ourselves. We have the power to realise anything we want...positive or negative. We have to learn to ask the right questions.
As co-creators we can acheive much with a single thought.

little bird
April 13th, 2009, 12:30 AM
Well my own feeling is inside of ourselves. We have the power to realise anything we want...positive or negative. We have to learn to ask the right questions.
As co-creators we can acheive much with a single thought.

I agree but I sometimes forget this until I get a swift kick of reality and I realise that we shape our own future.

Rana
April 13th, 2009, 08:08 AM
..yeah i agree there ..inside us ..and also all around us .. ive always advocated the messages nature itself gives too ..and we all need a kick in the butt every now and then to remind us .. for me its always a bad time in my life that reminds me ..:)

Kiran
April 15th, 2009, 09:29 AM
I agree but I sometimes forget this until I get a swift kick of reality and I realise that we shape our own future.

Hehe...think we all need that swift kick in the butt Little Bird!!! I often get it!!!:girl_yes3 (1):

MystEerieUsOne
April 26th, 2009, 05:17 PM
Understanding precognition (not to be confused with anything "psychic") begins with realizing oneself out of "conventional wisdom" and into the truth of what the universe is really doing.

Trying to process dynamics that are genuinely happening within truth, using convention's misguided rules of reasoning to do that processing, can never be successful.

"Convention" is the established and trusted mindset of the masses, which is filled with faulty reasoning, but powerful because people mistakenly (and impulsively) believe that the best way to go is to follow the mindset of the majority. How could so many heads/minds/brains be wrong?

They ARE, and the resulting naivete is costing hundreds, thousands, even hundreds of thousands of people their lives.

Precognition is an inescapable reality of Consciousness. It comes with the territory of being attentively "plugged into" universal truth, aligned and watchful of its ongoing physics.

When the enlightened try to awaken the sleeping world in times when the masses are in need of protection/forewarning (terrorist attacks, earthquakes, tsunamis, imminent disasters, etc), it is the mind of the convention that ridicules and belittles them into silence.

Enlightened Ones don't "get lucky." They "do the work!"