PDA

View Full Version : Masks off. Who are you?

Pages : [1] 2

Mr B
November 7th, 2008, 10:05 PM
Well, i'm not too shy to show myself and i thought it's about time to put the mask off. This is the face behind my artist and nickname Mathius Quest:

Narnia
November 7th, 2008, 10:20 PM
Mask: Sphinx
Unmasked: Polly

ps: I'll have you know, it's rare when I look nice! So, don't be fooled by the lovely evening light in this pic!

Mr B
November 7th, 2008, 10:25 PM
Hi there Polly, so finally i am not an a enigma anymore. Hehehe :hello::)

Narnia
November 7th, 2008, 10:28 PM
Hi there Polly, so finally i am not an a enigma anymore. Hehehe:hello::)

Yeah, I was thinking just the same...*she scratches her head*...funny, don't know why, but I always imagined you with sandy blond hair for some reason...?

Mr B
November 7th, 2008, 10:33 PM
Yeah, I was thinking just the same...*she scratches her head*...funny, don't know why, but I always imagined you with sandy blond hair for some reason...?

Sandy blond hair? :blink: Actually my hair is..... well.... Errrrr..... Grey!!!! Yes, it is grey since a couple of years now.

I just wanted to be funny one day and decided to colour my hair black. Makes me look younger. :D

God's Toy
November 7th, 2008, 10:37 PM
:jaw: Wow Polly, I place my mouse over your pic and wow! In full screen your rocking!

:clap

Mr B
November 7th, 2008, 10:40 PM
Wanted to say that also but i was too shy for that.

Mr. Brightside
November 7th, 2008, 10:51 PM
Ok there you go, tell the truth, am I as pretty as Polly?

http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/bb194/IGetPaid2Play/ugly_person.jpg

God's Toy
November 7th, 2008, 10:54 PM
:laugh::blink:

Your so darn hot!!!

Mr B
November 7th, 2008, 10:55 PM

Marry me?:laugh: (Just kidding)

Narnia
November 7th, 2008, 10:57 PM
Oh geez...*the blushing begins*.....thanks guys, that is very kind of you...but like I said..."DON'T BE FOOLED by the lovely evening light"...I just got lucky with that pic! :blink:

Mr. Brightside
November 7th, 2008, 11:02 PM
Ok the real me with a few of my mates ;)

Mr B
November 7th, 2008, 11:02 PM
Oh geez...*the blushing begins*.....thanks guys, that is very kind of you...but like I said..."DON'T BE FOOLED by the lovely evening light"...I just got lucky with that pic! :blink:

Lovely evening light or not, i would still marry you if i was single. :) You really look beautiful, young lady.

*Looks over his shoulder to see if his wife isn't standing behind him*

Narnia
November 7th, 2008, 11:11 PM
:jaw: Wow Polly, I place my mouse over your pic and wow! In full screen your rocking!

:clap

Yeah, it was a bit of a shocker to find out...it takes up the whole screen...*dang!! I was hoping it would stay small*....hmmm?

Anyway, I just saw the Mysterious Wisdom header above...looks nice!! :)

Mr. Brightside
November 7th, 2008, 11:12 PM
steady Maik those rolling pins hurt you know :7hit (1):

little bird
November 7th, 2008, 11:13 PM
That was quick of you Polly. Just uploaded it.

God's Toy
November 7th, 2008, 11:15 PM
Yeah, it was a bit of a shocker to find out...it takes up the whole screen...*dang!! I was hoping it would stay small*....hmmm?

Fixed a bug that prevented pics showing up big but maybe it's working too well now for you!

Yep the header is looking fab, Kiera did a wonderful job on it!

(now I gotta do the dishes...)

Mr B
November 7th, 2008, 11:16 PM
steady Maik those rolling pins hurt you know :7hit (1):

LOL.... I don't feel them anymore. :pilot:

Mr. Brightside
November 7th, 2008, 11:17 PM

I couldn't see it at first, up to now you can only see it on the default screen colour, maybe its just me?

God's Toy
November 7th, 2008, 11:24 PM
Yep thats right as one has to be done for each skin so this is the default skin we use (until we have a better skin)

I have a halloween vibe on the GT-black skin that I like but suppose can't use it much after this...Have to do something for that too.

Narnia
November 7th, 2008, 11:26 PM
That was quick of you Polly. Just uploaded it.

Yeah, I kinda have a quick eye, but more importantly great job Kiera!! :clap

...I was wondering what you guys would upload?...I like it!

God's Toy
November 7th, 2008, 11:28 PM
Lovely evening light or not, i would still marry you if i was single. :) You really look beautiful, young lady.

*Looks over his shoulder to see if his wife isn't standing behind him*
HA HA HA! Your lucky yours is not a member on the forum right now!

:diablo

Enkde
November 7th, 2008, 11:34 PM
Finally i found you ;)

Ok, I am Florin, from Romania, some of you know me better - who i am , what's my purpose and what i think so i should not give too much "tech" details about me :)

K, talk later,
Regards.

Mr B
November 7th, 2008, 11:38 PM
HA HA HA! Your lucky yours is not a member on the forum right now!

:diablo

Hehehehe... you're right about that. :D

Mr B
November 7th, 2008, 11:40 PM
Finally i found you ;)

Ok, I am Florin, from Romania, some of you know me better - who i am , what's my purpose and what i think so i should not give too much "tech" details about me :)

K, talk later,
Regards.

Hi there Enkde, nice to see you around here. :Hbounce

God's Toy
November 7th, 2008, 11:41 PM
Finally i found you ;)

K, talk later,
Regards.
Ah that has just made my day, hi dude!!!

Welcome and have fun!

:Hbounce

God's Toy
November 8th, 2008, 02:58 PM
Ha, funny thing is I went to take a pic and the batteries went dead in my Carma... Don't think it wants to take one of me. :down:

Mr B
November 8th, 2008, 03:06 PM
How about using your Pc Cam or the one from your mobile phone. :D

You just can't escape it, Peter. Hehehehe

Jester Black
November 9th, 2008, 01:32 AM
http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h231/JesterBlack_photos/SSSSSmokin.gif

me as a wicked little boy!!!!

Hi all.

God's Toy
November 9th, 2008, 01:33 AM
smoking!!

:laugh:

Welcome friend!

Jester Black
November 9th, 2008, 01:36 AM
Hi Peter!!!!

Its Jay, he he

Mr B
November 9th, 2008, 01:37 AM
Ha, i knew it!!! :Hbounce Welcome Jay, it's nice to see you here. :drinks

Jester Black
November 9th, 2008, 01:42 AM
Well Ida been here sooner but i was buried in work when I got the heads up from Lorri.

And yeah I kinda figured you know Maik. Im pretty sure you ran across the name Jester Black before. Used to be my stage name. Resurrected it recently, my own personal Ziggy Stardust lol

Anyway, this should be kinda cool and its nice to see folks Id thought Id never see again. :hi:

Mr B
November 9th, 2008, 01:48 AM
Well, actually i wasn't 100% sure that it was you Jay until you posted the second one. ;) But yes, the name Jester Black stayed in my memory.

Jester Black
November 9th, 2008, 01:50 AM
ha, i should have kept my mouth shut. woulda been interesting to see how long it took for anybody to figure out who i was, lol

God's Toy
November 9th, 2008, 01:53 AM
Hi Jay !

Welcome to our new home on this big ole world wide web.

really good to have you here with us and I hope you enjoy your time here.

post often and let me know if you need anything.

regards.

peter.

planetlove
November 9th, 2008, 12:43 PM
this is me......
http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o266/varunepersad/veditktm5.jpg
v

Rana
November 9th, 2008, 12:53 PM
12hi sorry if this pic is too small ..im not good at that technical stuff (yet) ..I took it yesterday with a mobile phone ..and i actually have more colour than this pic shows because of the lighting ..in general i dont do many photos ....:girl_yes3 (1)::

God's Toy
November 9th, 2008, 01:30 PM
Well OK, you guys asked for it and here it is!

One pic taken a moment ago while I'm still waking up and in need of strong Coffee.

( You may want to brace yourself!)

Narnia
November 9th, 2008, 01:31 PM
LATER EDIT! Dang! my post ended up being under yours Peter!!...opps!!...honestly you don't look like a woman!!

But, hey your pic is full screen too! he-he!! Hey you're cute and not bad my friend!! :p
...I can't help myself, for some strange resaon, I am still laughing....

Rana: I still think you are a very beautiful woman...in more ways than one!! :bounce:

Mr B
November 9th, 2008, 01:36 PM
Yay, Peter. You just look how i feel right now. Tired!!! About that strong cup of coffee.... excellent idea. I just got up also. :coffee:

Kiran
November 10th, 2008, 08:09 AM
Jay! Florin!!! Welcome guys :)

Glad to have you both here!!

Err..have a picture but don't know how to put it in my post!! Oh well...guess I am meant to remain anonymous!!!

Enkde
November 12th, 2008, 09:13 PM
Jay! Florin!!! Welcome guys :)

Glad to have you both here!!

Err..have a picture but don't know how to put it in my post!! Oh well...guess I am meant to remain anonymous!!!

Thanks for your warm welcome sweety ;)

Old devoted friends from old "mysterious" place are here... :Hbounce

God's Toy
November 12th, 2008, 09:18 PM
Happy they are my friend! :)

Narnia
December 24th, 2008, 01:10 AM
Okay, it's time to update and take off your masks once again!!

Here's me attempting to look nice in all my pale pasty eeky winter-ness.............:blink:............:Eeksign:............:laugh:

Okay, now it's your turn! Come on, don't be shy!

God's Toy
December 24th, 2008, 01:16 AM
H.O.T!

Hubba Hubba!

C'mon, do I really have to do another one?

:)

patrik.
December 24th, 2008, 01:28 AM

Here's me attempting to look nice in all my pale pasty eeky winter-ness.............:blink:............:Eeksign:............:laugh:

Such a cutie! ^^;

You can find pictures of me at my old Tokyo blog (http://tokyo07.blogspot.com). :)

Narnia
December 24th, 2008, 01:31 AM
...C'mon, do I really have to do another one? :)...

Well no, you don't have too, but updates are always nice! :)

I am just trying to encourage the other MW members here to post their pic too....hint-hint to those of you haven't yet! :biggrin

See, I had a brave moment in front of the camera, even though I don't consider it to be a good friend! he-he!

Genesis
December 26th, 2008, 01:07 AM
Such a group of hotties! I love it! We get to see Rana :)

Everyone knows what I look like... so thats no suprise... but here's a more recent picture. I'm actually getting my hair braided again tomorrow.. so excited :)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v235/Chiaro/greets.jpg?t=1230253968

Cheers!
~Gen

Narnia
December 26th, 2008, 01:47 AM
You are a beautiful woman, in more ways than one! :)

Cheers!
~Gen

SoulChild
December 26th, 2008, 03:43 PM
Hi, I am Elizabeth...also known as Soulchild and I am officially a great aunt!

My sister's daughter had a child. She is now in New York visiting our mom and grandmother. They will take a photo of My Grandmother, My sister, My mom, My sisters daughter, and the New Baby! That will be five generations! I am excited about this, and this photo will mean so much to us! I am happy that we will be able to do this!:Hbounce

patrik.
December 26th, 2008, 05:13 PM

My sister's daughter had a child. She is now in New York visiting our mom and grandmother. They will take a photo of My Grandmother, My sister, My mom, My sisters daughter, and the New Baby! That will be five generations! I am excited about this, and this photo will mean so much to us! I am happy that we will be able to do this!:Hbounce

Ah, such a wonderful picture!

... that generation photo sounds lovely. Happy holidays E! :)

Narnia
December 26th, 2008, 07:52 PM
Ah, such a wonderful picture!

... that generation photo sounds lovely. Happy holidays E! :)

I totally agree with you Patrik! SoulChild, that is a wonderful photo!! And, yes the Generation Photo, sounds totally cool, you are very, very lucky to have such a great opportunity like that! :girl_yes3 (1):

:signsHF: groovin chickie baby!

Rana
December 27th, 2008, 11:37 AM
[/ATTACH]
Such a group of hotties! I love it! We get to see Rana :)

Everyone knows what I look like... so thats no suprise... but here's a more recent picture. I'm actually getting my hair braided again tomorrow.. so excited :)

Cheers!
~Gen
awwww ..gen you are SOO photo "GEN" ic ..belissima!!:girl_yes3 (1):

Stargazer
December 27th, 2008, 05:52 PM
Wow so many beautiful ladies here......Elizabeth,Oceanentity,Polly,Gen and Mary aka stresslessgirl (I've seen her as well :yahoo:)

P.S- I am single and ready to mingle :blush

Rana
December 28th, 2008, 08:58 AM

congratulations Elizabeth a beautiful photo ..:two hearts:

Rana
December 28th, 2008, 09:00 AM
Wow so many beautiful ladies here......Elizabeth,Oceanentity,Polly,Gen and Mary aka stresslessgirl (I've seen her as well :yahoo:)

P.S- I am single and ready to mingle :blush

...ahem ..wheres your picture ? ...

Rana
December 28th, 2008, 09:02 AM

you have an Etheric beauty .. the face of an angel .. your soul radiates from even your photo ..

Stargazer
December 31st, 2008, 07:50 AM
...ahem ..wheres your picture ? ...

Hello Ms.Beautiful i would very much like to show my picture here but right now i have a bushy beard ,people say i look mad but i think i look manly ;) and i don't have a digi cam either :pardon:

Kiran
January 5th, 2009, 04:19 PM
Well here goes then...this is me....:Eeksign: warts...double chin and all!!! lol

Narnia
January 5th, 2009, 04:35 PM
Well, Lorri, I still think you're a cutie pie with the sweetest soul for a filling! :girl_yes3 (1): :two hearts:

mary
January 5th, 2009, 07:17 PM
Hi everyone.. I just found a pic a like... me and my babygirl Missi, I had my black hair back then... now it's not :girl_yes3 (1):.

http://i39.tinypic.com/2czelwp.jpg

Kiran
January 6th, 2009, 08:16 AM
Well, Lorri, I still think you're a cutie pie with the sweetest soul for a filling! :girl_yes3 (1): :two hearts:

Thanks Polly....I am still embarrassed that I actually posted it!!! lol

Kiran
January 6th, 2009, 08:16 AM
Hi everyone.. I just found a pic a like... me and my babygirl Missi, I had my black hair back then... now it's not :girl_yes3 (1):.

Beautiful picture Mary :)

Stargazer
January 6th, 2009, 09:07 AM
Well here goes then...this is me....:yahoo: hearts...full of life and all!!! http://mysteriouswisdom.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=81&d=1231172292

Wooow Lorri.....I am still single :blush

Kiran
January 6th, 2009, 09:15 AM
:laugh: Aah thanks Stargazer unfortunately, I am not. But that was so cute of you to say that :two hearts:

patrik.
January 6th, 2009, 09:54 AM
This board just contains hotties, that's for sure. :)

Jester Black
January 6th, 2009, 02:10 PM
Well here goes then...this is me....:Eeksign: warts...double chin and all!!! lol

well all i see is a beautiful welcoming smile that mirrors one of the kindest souls I know :)

Jester Black
January 6th, 2009, 02:11 PM
recent me. look no black and Im even smiling for a change!

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h231/JesterBlack_photos/NewYork_dating_37230746.jpg

Kiran
January 6th, 2009, 02:27 PM
well all i see is a beautiful welcoming smile that mirrors one of the kindest souls I know :)

:blush:thanks:

Kiran
January 6th, 2009, 02:27 PM

http://i65.photobucket.com/albums/h231/JesterBlack_photos/NewYork_dating_37230746.jpg

Nice to see you without the shades Jay! Very regal face!

Narnia
January 6th, 2009, 02:38 PM
Nice to see you without the shades Jay! Very regal face!

I completely agree! :)

Narnia
January 6th, 2009, 02:42 PM

Your spirit just shines in this photo...especially with your furry friend! :girl_yes3 (1): You are very beautiful Mary! :)

Narnia
January 27th, 2009, 12:36 PM
Well, I found myself sifting through some photos this morning and came across this of photo of a job Paul and I did together a few years back....thought it might be kinda fun to share it with you all! :biggrin

Back in the day, when I used to really work! :p

I do have to say, that job was trully annoying and we couldn't get it done fast enough, but it came out great!

Rana
January 27th, 2009, 12:53 PM

im loving this picture you like youd be fun to go iut on the town with !! georgeous!!:two hearts:

Rana
January 27th, 2009, 12:55 PM

hello !! nice to "see" you !!!

Rana
January 27th, 2009, 12:56 PM

awww to you too !! nice to see you !! and a smile ..

Mr. Brightside
January 27th, 2009, 01:49 PM
Well, I found myself sifting through some photos this morning and came across this of photo of a job Paul and I did together a few years back....thought it might be kinda fun to share it with you all! :biggrin

Back in the day, when I used to really work! :p

I do have to say, that job was trully annoying and we couldn't get it done fast enough, but it came out great!

Looks cold Polly wherever you were ;)

Narnia
January 27th, 2009, 06:28 PM
Looks cold Polly wherever you were ;)

Yep, it sure was a COLD job. Late Jan to mid Feb the job went.

We were at the mouth of the Mystic River which empties itself into the Long Island Sound....needless to say....it can get wicked windy there!

:scratch_one-s_head: Hey, where the smiley with the umbrella (I was going to use him)....maybe he got carried off with the cosmic winds of cyber space!?

Mr. Brightside
January 27th, 2009, 07:36 PM
:scratch_one-s_head: Hey, where the smiley with the umbrella (I was going to use him)....maybe he got carried off with the cosmic winds of cyber space!?

Still there Polly, :fly Maybe he nipped out for a bit with :) to drown his sorrows :D

Narnia
January 27th, 2009, 07:52 PM
Still there Polly, :fly Maybe he nipped out for a bit with :) to drown his sorrows :D

*Dude!* That is soo weird, I went through the smiley list three times and couldn't find 'him'!

But, I lurve your sense of humour! :laugh:

Oh and :thanks: for finding :fly Sean!

Genesis
January 27th, 2009, 11:34 PM
How'd I miss that picture of Jay?!

Bout time!!!

:D

planetlove
January 28th, 2009, 05:30 AM
http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o266/varunepersad/DSC00808edit.jpg

me...

Narnia
January 28th, 2009, 02:48 PM
http://i122.photobucket.com/albums/o266/varunepersad/DSC00808edit.jpg

me...

COOL! Flying high baby! :yourock:

Narnia
April 10th, 2009, 06:37 PM
Well, seeing that the MW family has acquired some new friends in recent weeks .... (he-he) I thought it would be a good idea to resurrect .... 'Masks Off!' .... and hopefully we'll get to see some nice new faces!! :)

Yep, you guessed it alright .... I'd be a TALL glass a'wader! :girl_yes3 (1): 5 foot 11 inches!

By the way, this is what I look like most days out of the year! In the studio/work clothes! Grubby, I know! oh well ....

So, come on!! ..... Don't be shy!! :superman: :gathering: :Hbounce :yourock: :thanks:

Rana
April 13th, 2009, 08:05 AM
115 :Eeksign:

BlueStar
April 13th, 2009, 05:31 PM
Wow, lots of beautiful peeps on this forum, both inside and out :) :yourock:

Shalott
April 14th, 2009, 02:25 AM
Well, seeing that the MW family has acquired some new friends in recent weeks .... (he-he) I thought it would be a good idea to resurrect .... 'Masks Off!' .... and hopefully we'll get to see some nice new faces!! :)

Yep, you guessed it alright .... I'd be a TALL glass a'wader! :girl_yes3 (1): 5 foot 11 inches!

By the way, this is what I look like most days out of the year! In the studio/work clothes! Grubby, I know! oh well ....

So, come on!! ..... Don't be shy!! :superman: :gathering: :Hbounce :yourock: :thanks:

so nice to put a face to the name, Polly! Now... where's the pic thing... ok. Well, here goes. Not responsible for broken monitors.

Ta dah!

Rana
April 14th, 2009, 08:01 AM
hey shalot .. beautiful pic ..and hello im rana x:)

Kiran
April 14th, 2009, 10:22 AM
I know I have posted this before but yes, a good idea to refresh this as we have new members joining so here I am :)

Shalott
April 14th, 2009, 02:19 PM
I know I have posted this before but yes, a good idea to refresh this as we have new members joining so here I am :)

Beautiful, Lorri. This is the first I've seen you :) :two hearts:

Shalott
April 14th, 2009, 02:22 PM
hey shalot .. beautiful pic ..and hello im rana x:)

Thank you :) :two hearts::arms:

Kiran
April 14th, 2009, 02:43 PM
Thanks Shalott....had to find one I could deal with...:laugh:

Narnia
April 14th, 2009, 02:43 PM
115 :Eeksign:

I would say WOW .... rather than 'eek' .... Rana you are beautiful woman!

so nice to put a face to the name, Polly! Now... where's the pic thing... ok. Well, here goes. Not responsible for broken monitors.

Ta dah!

Thank you Jenn .... you too .... It's nice seeing your friendly cute face again!!

Well, I still think you're cutie pie .... for sure!! :)

And I just want to give all of you a big ol' hug!! :friends: :arms: :giveheart

:thanks: for sharing everyone!! :yourock:

*New and old members: Don't forget to peruse the rest of the thread and see some other members pix too!* :girl_yes3 (1):

Genesis
April 14th, 2009, 03:00 PM
I lurv you guys! :D

First pic is with my cousin and friend, second is with all my cousins.

Narnia
April 14th, 2009, 03:12 PM
Genesis ... you are one cool cat! :D

Shalott
April 14th, 2009, 03:12 PM
I lurv you guys! :D

First pic is with my cousin and friend, second is with all my cousins.

Lurv you too (LOL - funny word)

I know what pic of me Messick would have wanted posted...... Ugh lol

Shalott
April 14th, 2009, 03:14 PM
Thanks Shalott....had to find one I could deal with...:laugh:

we are all so critical of ourselves aren't we! Rob can't understand why I spend all this time in front of a magnifying mirror obsessing to look like I don't obsess in front of a mirror LOL

Narnia
April 14th, 2009, 03:17 PM
Lurv you too (LOL - funny word)

I know what pic of me Messick would have wanted posted...... Ugh lol

Yes, I lurve .... this pic too! :D

Lotus Flower
April 14th, 2009, 05:36 PM
The face behing the mask name is Jo Hi all

http://i44.tinypic.com/kb9fk9.jpg
http://i44.tinypic.com/2r5yiz8.jpg MyGrandson and Me

:signsHF::Hbounce

Lotus Flower
April 14th, 2009, 05:46 PM
Hi Lorri Polly Jenn Rana Sean

All that I can say we scrub up well enjoyed looking at the pictures of you all.

Now I have a face behind the name lovely picture just wondering where planetlove was heading some where nice I hope up up and away! Leaving on a jet plane????

Bless Be

:Hbouncegirl_witch

Shalott
April 14th, 2009, 06:10 PM
The face behing the mask name is Jo Hi all

http://i44.tinypic.com/kb9fk9.jpg
http://i44.tinypic.com/2r5yiz8.jpg MyGrandson and Me

:signsHF::HbounceLove it! :giveheart

Kiran
April 15th, 2009, 08:34 PM
Well, i'm not too shy to show myself and i thought it's about time to put the mask off. This is the face behind my artist and nickname Mathius Quest:

Hmm how did I miss this Maik? Good to finally see you my friend:D

Kiran
April 15th, 2009, 08:35 PM

Sean...this picture is so freaky!! I remember you posting it on EMB!! It really freaks me out!!!:Eeksign:

Narnia
April 15th, 2009, 09:08 PM
My cute Shadow. Definitely an important creature behind the mask of Sphinx.

Shadow keeps me company all day long and makes me laugh all the time! I wish you guys could her squeaky voice!

I love her to bits! :two hearts:

*God, my phone it loaded with pix of Shadow!* :laugh:

A-one
April 15th, 2009, 10:49 PM
So, here -I- am....! Wanted to catch up with these nice pictures of you all... Has been a while ago since I ever posted my picture.. Since I'd rather prefer being behind the lenses than being in front of it.. :pilot:

Genesis
April 16th, 2009, 04:52 AM
I love it A-One! :)

Feeling priviledged to *see* you.

A-one
April 16th, 2009, 02:40 PM
Thanks!
Mm-mm, nodds -sure- it's a privilege, but I make an exception for all of you from MW.. ;)

However, I'm not so fond on placing photos on the worldwide net, so this attachment-link is ideal for me!

Narnia
April 16th, 2009, 02:41 PM
I love it A-One! :)

Feeling priviledged to *see* you.

Me too! :cool:

Narnia
April 16th, 2009, 02:43 PM
Thanks!
Mm-mm, nodds -sure- it's a privilege, but I make an exception for all of you from MW.. ;)

:thanks:

However, I'm not so fond on placing photos on the worldwide net, so this attachment-link is ideal for me!

I feel exactly the same as you, my friend!!

SoulChild
April 16th, 2009, 03:20 PM

Nice photo Sphinx! And everyone here...it is very nice to see all you guys faces! I need to take some updated photo's, but I am kind of stressed right now. And I am like Spninx, I am grubby when it comes to dress. I live in the country, I don't go anywhere but to work, store, and childrens school....and running/workout. So, there was no reason to get dressed up...until, I started school for Medical Office Administration. Now, I am realizing, that I am going to have to buy some clothes for this new field I am trying to approach. I am thinking that I may have not made the right decision.....

Shalott
April 16th, 2009, 03:26 PM
So, here -I- am....! Wanted to catch up with these nice pictures of you all... Has been a while ago since I ever posted my picture.. Since I'd rather prefer being behind the lenses than being in front of it.. :pilot:

It's so nice to finally see you! Like Gen I feel privileged :)

Rana
April 20th, 2009, 02:41 PM
i am loving all the faces here on MW ..making me feel all mushy guys ..:friends::signsCool:

God's Toy
April 20th, 2009, 04:20 PM
Thanks!

Hon your pics can only be seen by logged in MW members as you uploaded them to our server as attachments so they are only on show to us.

A-one
April 20th, 2009, 04:43 PM
M-mm *nods again* :girl_yes3 (1): that's why I did post them here* in the first place..! But thanks for the possibility anyway..

By the way, I love the nodding emoticon, however my nods aren't looking as "sweet 'n-naive" as the upper one... :laugh:

* edit: Here=in the attachments-section, and not an url link...

Mr B
August 8th, 2009, 02:37 PM
Okay, it's been a while and i decided to upload another pic of mine. It's not a recent pic but one of the best i have.

BlueStar
August 8th, 2009, 03:16 PM
cool its nice to see you maik! i hadn't been on this thread for aaages, its really great to see the screen behind the mirrors...or something like that lol.

Genesis
August 8th, 2009, 05:18 PM
Okay, it's been a while and i decided to upload another pic of mine. It's not a recent pic but one of the best i have.

Maik's got a whole James Bond-esque look going :D

Narnia
August 8th, 2009, 05:24 PM
removed image ... :Eeksign:

Narnia
August 8th, 2009, 05:25 PM

Yep - I second that! :girl_yes3 (1):

Mr B
August 8th, 2009, 05:28 PM

hehehehehe..... You got that right. Other people who saw the pic said that i looked like agent Smith from the Matrix. :D

Wait a few minutes, i'll upload the whole picture..... showing off in a costume.

Mr B
August 8th, 2009, 05:47 PM
Agent Smith or James Bond? :D

Narnia
August 8th, 2009, 05:51 PM

Oh James Bond ... all the way baby! :D

Okay, I took a new pic of myself just mins ago ... (yuck - I hate having my picture taken - ick!) Be warned - don't look too long! You have been warned a second time!

:blink:

Mr B
August 8th, 2009, 06:21 PM
Ha, that's great!!! Now GT finally can stop calling me Bill all the time. Now i go by the name Bond...... James Bond. :D

Polly, you mentioned you're "always hot" on Twitter... Hell yeah!!! You are looking hot!!! Nice pic's. :yourock: :two hearts:

Kiran
August 8th, 2009, 06:30 PM

Looking sharp honey...looking sharp!!:yourock:

Mr. Brightside
August 8th, 2009, 10:12 PM

Agent Billy Bond - Super Spy at your service :D

Cool pic Maik ;)

Mr B
August 8th, 2009, 10:38 PM
Oh no!!! You're infected with the Bill thing too Sean? :blink:
Please, give me a break. :laugh: :D lol

Anyway.... the pic is from our holiday in Albania in 2007 and we were waiting for a cab to take us to the airport.

God's Toy
August 9th, 2009, 12:47 AM
Looking good Pollly and MR B.

Suppose it's time I updated mine eh?

So here you go.

Narnia
August 9th, 2009, 01:25 AM
Looking good Pollly

Oh you are too kind my friend! :)

I still think you're cute - you are the GT afterall! :girl_yes3 (1):

Genesis
August 9th, 2009, 07:09 AM

Thats hot. Me likes!

Genesis
August 9th, 2009, 07:11 AM
I love'em all!

Polly.... your hot. Pete, your adorable. Maik, too bad your married :D You are definately going to have a nice looking kid....
LOL. Seriously, cool stuff :)

And why not? A shot from the last Renaissance Faire I worked... and yes, thats my favourite headband :D

Rana
August 9th, 2009, 10:05 AM
well im loving all the photos guys !! nice to SEE you all xx:two hearts: all beauties ..heres me in front of the computer around 2 weeks ago .. and then just now

Kiran
August 9th, 2009, 10:50 AM
I know that picture Rana :):girl_yes3 (1)::two hearts:

Rana
August 9th, 2009, 11:10 AM
I know that picture Rana :):girl_yes3 (1)::two hearts:

yeah ..that was just before we did the online chatty thingy .. i took a cuple juz now .. im enjoying that jango radio station reccommended heya ..but addictive

im a big ole dag ..havent brushed the hair today ..day off hee hee :laugh: geez sorry i dont know why they open that bloody big ! sorry guys .. ps. been trying to get rid of one and instead added another!~! ahhh ..

Mr B
August 9th, 2009, 11:14 AM
Oh goodie, Gen you look great honey. Like it a lot. :yourock:

Too bad ik can't see your pic Rana, when i click on it it gives me an error of MW that i need to log in. The funny thing is, i am logged in... lol

Or did i miss something else here? :blink:

Rana
August 9th, 2009, 11:22 AM
Oh goodie, Gen you look great honey. Like it a lot. :yourock:

Too bad ik can't see your pic Rana, when i click on it it gives me an error of MW that i need to log in. The funny thing is, i am logged in... lol

Or did i miss something else here? :blink:

we must be insync ..i got the log in message also x10 but i was logged in ..so i realised now because i thought id got logged out id added a cuple of photos ..thinking id put in one ..when i tried to change it ..i ended up with two and same again with 3 !! sheesh ..cant get rid of the attatchment thumbnails ..im crap with computer technology SO HERES ME guys ..

Mr B
August 9th, 2009, 11:24 AM
Don't worry dear Rana. I hope Peter is going to look into it later. :)

Ah, now i see the attachements. That so cool and you look nice sweets.:two hearts:
What a beauties here one MW. Geez... it's getting hot in here.

Rana
August 9th, 2009, 11:31 AM
My cute Shadow. Definitely an important creature behind the mask of Sphinx.

Shadow keeps me company all day long and makes me laugh all the time! I wish you guys could her squeaky voice!

I love her to bits! :two hearts:

*God, my phone it loaded with pix of Shadow!* :laugh:

awwww your kitty is SO cute

Mr B
August 9th, 2009, 11:33 AM
Looking good Pollly and MR B.

Suppose it's time I updated mine eh?

So here you go.

Thanks Peter, you're also looking good, as always. :yourock:

Spirit
August 9th, 2009, 11:40 AM
Okee, here I am:

Mr B
August 9th, 2009, 12:17 PM
Wow. Thanks for sharing your pic Angela, you look great. :yourock:

I just love that line in your signature and will translate it for the rest of our friends:

"Allerbelangrijkste wijsheid is Liefde..." means:

"The most important wisdom is Love..."

That's so cool and true. :two hearts:

God's Toy
August 9th, 2009, 12:21 PM
Oh your all looking good guys!

Cool to see our newest member Sprit too! thanks for the pic upload!

(remember guys you have to be a member and logged in to see the pics when you upload then as attachments so dont worry about your pic ending up on the net)

Thanks, your all looking wonderful!

:Hbounce

Spirit
August 9th, 2009, 12:29 PM
Its not een great picture, but he is recent taken.
Thanx for the translation of my signature, shall i put it englisch to?

And have you seen allready my website? It is in dutch, i know, but maybe i can tell here on this forum what it means en what i do?
Or is this not allowed? (reclamation or something)

God's Toy
August 9th, 2009, 12:33 PM
And have you seen allready my website? It is in dutch, i know, but maybe i can tell here on this forum what it means en what i do?
Or is this not allowed? (reclamation or something)

It's fine! what you can do is tell us all about it in the 'It's Recommended! (http://www.mysteriouswisdom.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18)' forum!

Narnia
August 9th, 2009, 12:45 PM
Okee, here I am:

Nice to meet you Spirit/Angela! :girl_yes3 (1): :yourock:

Narnia
August 9th, 2009, 12:49 PM
Pete, your adorable. Maik, too bad your married :D

*he-he* too bad they are both married .... *wink-wink* ;)

Yep, me too ... lovin' jusy lovin all the faces! :)

Mr B
August 9th, 2009, 01:23 PM
Maik, too bad your married :D

:blink: Somehow i missed that and didn't see it at first.... must be me having a hard time to wake my brain up. :D

Even now i think: Did i read that right? :blink:

:blush

inutero
August 9th, 2009, 07:11 PM
Here are a few pics of me then. My long hair is long gone. I miss it.

Mr B
August 9th, 2009, 07:32 PM
That's great!!! Thanks for sharing inutero. :yourock:

Talking about long hair, i used to have long hair somewhere back in 2002/2003. At the moment i let it grow again, not sure though if it stays that way.... :D

BlueStar
August 9th, 2009, 07:37 PM
Okee, here I am:

Hi Spirit, it's great to meet you! welcome to MW, hope you have fun and look forward to getting to know ya! :D :Hbounce

BlueStar
August 9th, 2009, 07:40 PM
Loving everyone's pics! Thought i ought to join in, so here is a mugshot I took right this second

Narnia
August 9th, 2009, 08:32 PM

HA-HA-HA!! That is way awesome - I LOVE IT - thanks for sharing! :yourock:

Loving everyone's pics! Thought i ought to join in, so here is a mugshot I took right this second

And your 'mugshot' is very handsome indeed! :girl_yes3 (1):

Narnia
August 9th, 2009, 08:34 PM

hey pretty girl! :girl_yes3 (1): :two hearts: :yourock:

inutero
August 9th, 2009, 09:05 PM

Hey Guys....I made those pics on a website called yearbookyourself.com
It was awesome. I had so much fun with it. You guys need to try it. Here is a current pic of myself though.

Rana
August 10th, 2009, 12:13 PM

... cant wolf whistle ..but if i cud ..i would now :two hearts:

Rana
August 10th, 2009, 12:19 PM
It was awesome. I had so much fun with it. You guys need to try it. Here is a current pic of myself though.

and a whistle to you too!! and peter ..aww shucks youre all georgeous !! who wouldnt want to join this forum ..hee hee:superman:them pics inutero of you ..from that site are cool ..i like the one with the glassess (hee hee) .. and spirit ..thats a beautiful picture of you ..nice to SEE you ..

Rana
August 10th, 2009, 12:26 PM
hey pretty girl! :girl_yes3 (1): :two hearts: :yourock:

who me ? nahh never been called that before ..thanks xx

Rana
August 10th, 2009, 12:54 PM

ahem ..soon to be daddy bond ... :):two hearts:

BlueStar
August 10th, 2009, 01:08 PM

Those are fab! haha, when i first saw them i thought 'ooh they look a bit photoshopped' but I didn't want to say anything in case I offended you! LOL I might have to try that site out myself, looks fun.

... cant wolf whistle ..but if i cud ..i would now :two hearts:

Awww, that's sweet of you! *Blush* Right back at ya my beautiful friend :)

inutero
August 11th, 2009, 12:49 AM
and a whistle to you too!! and peter ..aww shucks youre all georgeous !! who wouldnt want to join this forum ..hee hee:superman:them pics inutero of you ..from that site are cool ..i like the one with the glassess (hee hee) .. and spirit ..thats a beautiful picture of you ..nice to SEE you ..

Hey Rana, Thanks for the complement. I think you are very pretty as well. If only I was single.....wait I am! Ha!!!! Anyways, everyone in here is just awesome. Physical beauty mixed with inner beauty. We are all unstoppable. You guys all ROCK!! Look behind the mirror.

inutero
August 11th, 2009, 12:51 AM
Thought I would post one more pic.

Genesis
August 11th, 2009, 10:41 PM

You look super nice. I mean, really super nice. Thanks for the insight and wave! :)

patrik.
August 11th, 2009, 11:42 PM
Wow, it's nice to finally see all these faces, everyone looks so warm-hearted and kind. You can always see me in my avatar but here is an updated photo from last month. :)

Narnia
August 11th, 2009, 11:49 PM
Wow, it's nice to finally see all these faces, everyone looks so warm-hearted and kind. You can always see me in my avatar but here is an updated photo from last month. :)

*she does a big whistle* You are a handsome bloke! :girl_yes3 (1):

Mr. Brightside
August 12th, 2009, 12:10 AM
I think there should be a thread were we all post the most dorky, childhood photos we have :D

Genesis
August 12th, 2009, 12:28 AM

Very nice. :D I love the sunray effect.

Genesis
August 12th, 2009, 12:29 AM
I think there should be a thread were we all post the most dorky, childhood photos we have :D

There's an idea! I'm all for it if everyone else is, but I aint goin solo, so up to you guys. One vote here.

Mr B
August 12th, 2009, 12:31 AM
Cool my friends, thanks for sharing your pic's with us. You all look awesome and it's great to see the faces behind the nicknames. :yourock:

I guess it's time for me to take a up to date photo and upload it. :D

Narnia
August 12th, 2009, 12:34 AM

Oh, my sister would be all over that - she would just LOVE to post the most stupid looking photo of me (which there are many) for you guys - she can be cruel that way! :girl_yes3 (1):

So, I'll see what I can come up with! Love the idea! :)

Mr. Brightside
August 12th, 2009, 12:39 AM
There's an idea! I'm all for it if everyone else is, but I aint goin solo, so up to you guys. One vote here.

Oh, my sister would be all over that - she would just LOVE to post the most stupid looking photo of me (which there are many) for you guys - she can be cruel that way! :girl_yes3 (1):

So, I'll see what I can come up with! Love the idea! :)

Fantastic, I have loads of dorky photos, I will dig some out, and scan them ;)

inutero
August 12th, 2009, 12:46 AM

I was a very handsome baby and little boy. I will surely post some pics, but I guess I have to get a scanner to upload them. Man, what happened to me...:blink:

Narnia
August 12th, 2009, 12:48 AM
Oh, I'm about 6/7 months old and doing my fussy thing! :laugh:

ENJOY!!! ;)

Mr. Brightside
August 12th, 2009, 12:53 AM

ENJOY!!! ;)

lol love it polly, can you still pull that face :D try it next time somebody annoys you :D :yourock: :lovemw:

Narnia
August 12th, 2009, 12:59 AM
lol love it polly, can you still pull that face :D try it next time somebody annoys you :D :yourock: :lovemw:

Yep - I've scared many people with that face! :laugh:

inutero
August 12th, 2009, 01:06 AM
This is the best I can do for now. I really don't have any baby pics of me here. That will have to wait till I go home and get them.

Mr. Brightside
August 12th, 2009, 09:49 AM
well done John love the third one :) you had some funky shirts as a youngster :D

Spirit
August 12th, 2009, 10:51 AM
Cool my friends, thanks for sharing your pic's with us. You all look awesome and it's great to see the faces behind the nicknames. :yourock:

I guess it's time for me to take a up to date photo and upload it. :D

Yeah maik, where are you? How do you look like????? I'm curious!!!!!

And child pictures, nice, thats fun you know.

BlueStar
August 12th, 2009, 12:11 PM
Check me multiple quoting!

You look super nice. I mean, really super nice. Thanks for the insight and wave! :)

Thanks Gen, that's real sweet of you to say!! :D I love your pics and totally dig your style, i think you look fantastic :)

Looking goooood Patrik!! You really suit your hair really short like that.

ENJOY!!! ;)

awwww sooo cute!! that's just too cute!

This is the best I can do for now. I really don't have any baby pics of me here. That will have to wait till I go home and get them.

Great pics John! You were one very cute little guy!!! :D

Spirit
August 12th, 2009, 03:21 PM
1 year old:
http://www.plaatjesupload.nl/bekijk/2009/08/12/1250083845-560.jpg (http://www.plaatjesupload.nl/bekijken/1832928.html)

Januari 1965:
http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/2872/januari1965.jpg (http://img268.imageshack.us/i/januari1965.jpg/)

Kerst 1965:
http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/6039/kerst1965.jpg (http://img21.imageshack.us/i/kerst1965.jpg/)
Look the classes!!

BlueStar
August 12th, 2009, 04:02 PM
Love your pics Spirit!! :D

What a bunch of cute kids you guys were.

I don't have any baby/kid pics of me on my computer, maybe I'll look out some and scan when i get the chance.

Narnia
August 12th, 2009, 08:10 PM
Love those pics of yours dear Spirit - very cool - and those glasses ... well, all I can say is WOW!! :D

Anyway, here are a few more blasts from the past for your entertainment! :)

(I know, I know, I look like a boy in the one photo all thanks to my dear Mummzee ... my Mom insisted I have short hair so, she wouldn't have to brush it ... ah parents!)

Anyhoo, ENJOY!! ;)

Kiran
August 12th, 2009, 08:16 PM
The last one looks familiar alright!! That landscape where you are is definitely Irish!!!

Mr B
August 12th, 2009, 08:26 PM
Yeah maik, where are you? How do you look like????? I'm curious!!!!!

And child pictures, nice, thats fun you know.

Where i am sweetie? Well, i am here:

http://www.mysteriouswisdom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38&page=7

And here one as a kid :D

http://www.mysteriouswisdom.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=200&d=1247241079

Another one will follow when i have a chance to scan it....

Mr. Brightside
August 12th, 2009, 11:10 PM
there are some great photos here :yourock: for posting them :lovemw:

here is little me when I was a cheeky little street urchin, check out my basin cut :)

more to come from the 70s, the era that fashion forgot ;)

Spirit
August 13th, 2009, 09:53 AM
Where i am sweetie? Well, i am here:

http://www.mysteriouswisdom.com/forum/showthread.php?t=38&page=7

Is that really you?????????

Oh boy, i didn't expect that, what a nice guy! Hansom guy!!

Genesis
August 13th, 2009, 02:25 PM
Oh my gosh.. this is a great idea!! I loved seeing everyone! This is totally classic. Lets see, I really dont have that many shots from when I was young, but I snagged a few.

You asked for it.

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/81/l_766a288752a88958d2b1890d823d9eeb.jpg

Mr B
August 13th, 2009, 04:04 PM
Is that really you?????????

Yes sweetie, that's really me. :)

Oh boy, i didn't expect that, what a nice guy! Hansom guy!!

errrm.... thank you..... :blush

BlueStar
August 13th, 2009, 07:48 PM
I'm sooo loving seeing all you guys as little nippers!! Haha love it! What a bunch of cutie pies as well! :Boy_yes3:

Spirit
August 13th, 2009, 08:08 PM
May i ask what nippers are?

Mr. Brightside
August 13th, 2009, 10:20 PM
Oh my gosh.. this is a great idea!! I loved seeing everyone! This is totally classic. Lets see, I really dont have that many shots from when I was young, but I snagged a few.

You asked for it.

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/81/l_766a288752a88958d2b1890d823d9eeb.jpg

Great pics Gen :yourock:

May i ask what nippers are?

Nippers means children Angela ;)

Spirit
August 14th, 2009, 10:09 AM
Oh, okee.

what learned today!

BlueStar
August 14th, 2009, 06:10 PM
Ooh yeah sorry for the communication mix-up Angela! As Sean said, nippers is a slang term for babies or little children. I think it's a British expression. :)

patrik.
August 15th, 2009, 02:51 PM
Aaaaaw, everyone are so cute! Gen, you were so cute as a little kid and nowadays you're ... handsome handsome! :)

Jordan
August 15th, 2009, 07:31 PM
Aaaaaw, everyone are so cute! Gen, you were so cute as a little kid and nowadays you're ... handsome handsome! :)

Agree absoutely with you Patrik!

Rana
August 17th, 2009, 07:35 AM
i LUUURVVVEEE the lil beebahh photos (my kids call babies beebahhs and thats what i call it now too ) all so cute ...my scanner has been playing up ..if and when i get it working ill get some pics out there ..i was a big dork when iw as a kid ..:laugh:

Rana
August 17th, 2009, 07:39 AM

um ... cool me down please ...:)

Will65
September 2nd, 2009, 03:51 AM
Me and my Dog "ollie".

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z212/Y12Will/SDC10229450x600.jpg

Kiran
September 2nd, 2009, 08:17 AM
Good to see you Will!! And its always nice to put a face to a name :)
HUGS

Mr. Brightside
September 2nd, 2009, 09:49 AM
Great photo Will, good to see you and ollie (what a cool name ;))

Narnia
September 2nd, 2009, 12:13 PM
Hey Will - long time no see!

*Oh my!* your handsome face and happy smile is making my heart flutter! And Ollie is beautiful!!

:thanks: for sharing! :yourock: :two hearts:

Genesis
September 3rd, 2009, 03:08 AM
Will! Where's my main Aussie pal been?
Your presence was missed, but I do believe this is a great way to return.

Great to see you finally!
Hoping all is well with you,

Gen

Mr B
September 3rd, 2009, 12:02 PM
Cool pic Will. Thanks for sharing and nice to "meet" you. I'm glad to finally see the face behind the name. :)

Will65
September 5th, 2009, 08:23 AM
Many thanks Guys And Gals for the nice Comments!.Been pretty busy and changed Computers so had to find you all again.Promise i will be around a bit more now.Just had our Daughter visit us so she was Snap Happy with Camera:Eeksign::Eeksign::yourock:

Mr B
September 6th, 2009, 07:44 PM
Oh well, here's another more up to date one, taken just a few minutes ago. :D

http://i924.photobucket.com/albums/ad85/MathiusQuest/Snapshot_20090906_1.jpg

Narnia
September 6th, 2009, 07:57 PM
*sh!* but don't tell anyone, but I let out a little gasp when I saw your pic! *he-he*

A very handsome, serious and yet sensitive look you have at the mo! :girl_yes3 (1): :giveheart

:yourock: and :thanks: for sharing!!

SoulChild
September 7th, 2009, 01:14 PM
cool pictures everyone!...I haven't posted an updated picture in a while....I have some on facebook, I will post them here later....

Genesis
September 7th, 2009, 02:49 PM
That little MQ is going to be a hottie. Thats all I'm saying :D

Mr B
September 7th, 2009, 04:19 PM
*sh!* but don't tell anyone, but I let out a little gasp when I saw your pic! *he-he*
:blink: Errrr.... euhm..... Okay, i wont tell anyone.... :blush

A very handsome, serious and yet sensitive look you have at the mo! :girl_yes3 (1): :giveheart

:yourock: and :thanks: for sharing!!
That's how i always look me thinks, without glasses (not talking about the sunglasses though) ;) :D

That little MQ is going to be a hottie. Thats all I'm saying :D

I knew you would say something like that, Gen. :D

BlueStar
September 7th, 2009, 06:29 PM
That's a cool pic Maik, looking good! :yourock:

Rana
September 19th, 2009, 11:37 AM
beautiful picture Maik !! i agree the lil bub will be a hottie !!:)

SoulChild
October 31st, 2009, 02:35 AM
Here is me and my beautiful sisters...you guys know which one is me?

SoulChild
October 31st, 2009, 02:37 AM
This one is better...

Narnia
October 31st, 2009, 02:39 AM
Oh more pictures - oh goodie!!!

SoulChild - you are the one on the far right - the post above mine!! You're so beautiful! :)

Are you going to 'Vocalize Yourself' sometime? .... *hint-hint* .... :girl_yes3 (1):

SoulChild
October 31st, 2009, 02:42 AM
I am the one with the shiny blue shirt....and yes, I just always forget to buy a computer mike..you know, I am using a pretty old computer, so it doesn't come with a web cam and microphone and air card and all the good stuff computers come with now...lol, yet, I can get a web cam and mic and dig camcorder...cause I think I want to post some stuff on you tube...I really need to do some electronics shopping! Soon to come!!!! the voice is soon to come.....( I think I am shy about that???)

Narnia
October 31st, 2009, 02:43 AM
( I think I am shy about that???)

Nope! *he-he* :girl_yes3 (1):

brother
October 31st, 2009, 03:23 AM
well I just went through all the pages...... very very cool everyone :)

OK, well I'm going to try and cover all the bases here...
72PRlWERkrc

My oldest two children aren't in this....But you'll find myself, my wife (TheNavigator) and Aurora and Christopher

Kiran
October 31st, 2009, 10:02 AM
Great to see you all honey :) Thanks for sharing :)

SoulChild
October 31st, 2009, 12:44 PM
Wow, that is Awesome brother!!! You live in a beautiful neighborhood...our newer neighborhoods here in NC are starting to look like that. Here there are many 3 bedroom ranch houses.....right now, my husband and I are house hunting...and its amazing to see the differences in the designs of the houses depending on the different decade the house was build. The new houses have these amazing bathrooms with amazing sinks...and so on....last decade, there were many split level homes...and thats what we want. We want a 4 bedroom split level. Some of the old houses here reminds too much of plantation/slavery.....don't want a house like that!...LOL, but your neighborhood looks great! You have a wonderful family! Isn't it great having children? There is never a dull moment...hey, but you know what I was waiting for?...yeah, for you and Navigator to jump in the leaves...where is that video? I know, when my children make snow angels...and snow men...I am right there with them. We ride bikes together, jog, jump rope, and swim, skip, swing...when I am with my children, I join them......I am truly a child at heart!...it keeps me young!:girl_yes3 (1): Thanks for sharing a piece of your life...it is great to know you all!!!

God's Toy
October 31st, 2009, 01:35 PM
OK, well I'm going to try and cover all the bases here...

My oldest two children aren't in this....But you'll find myself, my wife (TheNavigator) and Aurora and Christopher

Thanks for the vid Chad, it's nice to get to see you guys.

brother
October 31st, 2009, 02:32 PM
yeah, for you and Navigator to jump in the leaves...where is that video? I know, when my children make snow angels...and snow men...I am right there with them.

:) its in there soulchild... I got a mouthful too LOL

Narnia
October 31st, 2009, 02:41 PM
Brother .... I love that - so cool and awesome - thank you for sharing! Made me smile!

Your kids would lurve our yard .... we have MOUNTAINS of leaves in the fall and MOUNTAINS of snow in the winter - although with you guys being in Colorado - you get tons of snow! Looking forward to those snowman pix/videos! :)

SoulChild
October 31st, 2009, 02:50 PM
I here you Sphinx! but, I live in a place, where every year, I don't really know what I am going to get???Will I get snow?...we already have leaves, so thats not a problem. But, my husband got his landscape equiptment, so, we no longer have to rake. He just blows them and chopps them up with the mower! As a child, I had to rake leaves in the NY cold! That was not fun! Here in NC we always hope for snow because it is a gaurenteed day off! I will be purchasing a camcorder soon...and microphone (((((Sphinx)))))...lol cuz I got to get more vid's of my children. And, my youngest daughter has an amazing voice! I need to record it! You guys would love her voice ;)

SoulChild
October 31st, 2009, 03:08 PM

Hey, did you get a kick out of the first couple of pages!.....I get a huge laugh everytime I browse this thread because of the first couple of pages...we got some comedians here......:confused.3:

mary
November 20th, 2009, 06:13 AM
This is me celebrating my very first birthday party :laugh:

I was meaning to post in here a long time ago... well there it is :girl_yes3 (1):

Narnia
November 20th, 2009, 01:55 PM
Very, very cute Mary - I love the look on 1 year old faces - seeing their birthday cake forthe first time ... it always makes me wonder what are they thinking ... what was I thinking ... with this cake in front of me!

Thank you sharing Mary!! (Love the dress you were wearing to the special occasion!) :girl_yes3 (1):

Lion Spirit Walker
November 24th, 2009, 05:50 AM
This is an old family photo I had tucked away.
[LOL. Just joking. :biglaugh.2:]
http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss70/psy_Michael/GodzGhidoRodan.jpg

SoulChild
November 24th, 2009, 04:38 PM
now I am going to have nightmares.....thats kind of scarey.:confused.3:

Narnia
November 24th, 2009, 05:51 PM
Okay, okay - I'll post some more photos of me .... Be warned - I do not photograph well!

ENJOY ... or at least try too anyway!

BlueStar
November 24th, 2009, 07:33 PM
Michael, I loved that 'family photo', really made me laugh!! :biglaugh.2:

Love your pics too Polly, and I think you photograph very well indeed!! Looking great!! :D

Lion Spirit Walker
November 24th, 2009, 09:59 PM
Pardon me dear Elizabeth. I certainly didn't want to cause any bad dreams. So sorry my dear friend.
And dear Polly, I completely agree with Rory. You look wonderful.
And my dear friend Rory. [hehehehe] I would post more of my 'old family photos', but I really don't want to cause any more nightmares.
;)

Rana
November 28th, 2009, 10:01 AM

this is me around 17 ..and my dad

my beautiful brother Earl ..being the artist he is ..

this is Me as a chumpawumpa (my madeup word for lil bubbas) ..my mum always said i had a "funny face" this photo shows that .this is one of three baby photos that exist of me (3rd child) of 4..

Mr. Brightside
November 28th, 2009, 11:51 AM
great photo Mary, Did the next photo show you tucking into that cake on your own ;)
Wonderful photos Polly, love the middle one, very natural
Aww love your litle chumpawumpa photo Rana lol
Michael you should look up your family tree, we must be related :D

mary
November 29th, 2009, 06:50 AM
Okay, okay - I'll post some more photos of me .... Be warned - I do not photograph well!

ENJOY ... or at least try too anyway!

Love the photo with you and that dog Polly, one of my favorites...

Genesis
November 29th, 2009, 10:11 AM
Your mad tall Polly lol.

This another I took about a month ago.. Gen wandering strange aiports in the middle of the morning.. what else is new? :D

Narnia
November 29th, 2009, 01:32 PM
Your mad tall Polly lol.

Yep - that's right, although I am not as tall as my Dad was - he was a striking presence of 6ft and 4in. :)

This another I took about a month ago.. Gen wandering strange aiports in the middle of the morning.. what else is new? :D

HA!! That's just mad too - no, in fact - that is really mad! :girl_yes3 (1):

Narnia
November 29th, 2009, 01:42 PM
Love the photo with you and that dog Polly, one of my favorites...

Thank you dearest.

Yep - that's Dusty, our old family dog, (now long deceased). He was the coolest dog; he was a biggish dog (70lbs or so), laid back, didn't bark much, was so much fun to walk, he and I would play rough and tumble a lot, and I liked to pick him, like in this photo and hold him for a while .... and as you can see the pathetic look on his face that he didn't enjoy this much, but he tolerated it well. :)

Rana
December 5th, 2009, 05:46 AM
Your mad tall Polly lol.

love this pic GEN ..

Mr. Brightside
December 10th, 2009, 11:55 PM
This is me standing next a huge wheel that has been erected in our town and I discovered whilst out christmas shopping, I was going to have a go on it go but my partner took one look at how fast it moved (Not very fast really) and how high it was and she said no way....oh well I will have a go someday im sure...

Narnia
December 11th, 2009, 12:12 AM
This is me standing next a huge wheel that has been erected in our town and I discovered whilst out christmas shopping, I was going to have a go on it go but my partner took one look at how fast it moved (Not very fast really) and how high it was and she said no way....oh well I will have a go someday im sure...

I love it - boy you're so handsome!!

You know the way the ferris wheel is lit behind you - it looks like a gaint halo!!

brother
December 11th, 2009, 12:13 AM
Great pics everyone :)

Sean, ole man, you look a bit cold out there.

Not so sure as I blame your partner :) My days of amusement rides have gone I'm afraid. My stomach does some strange things on them LOL

Mr. Brightside
December 11th, 2009, 12:28 AM
thank you Polly, :)

I was cold Chad it was absolutley freezing..

You know what was a bit surreal, Just right next to were I was standing there was a huge screen showing The wizard of OZ with about 50 people sitting in chairs watching it, like an open air cinema, it must have been minus 5, I took a photo but it never came out very well.

Narnia
December 11th, 2009, 12:29 AM
You know what was a bit surreal, Just right next to were I was standing there was a huge screen showing The wizard of OZ with about 50 people sitting in chairs watching it, like an open air cinema, it must have been minus 5, I took a photo but it never came out very well.

Huh? That sounds like something out of the indie film ....

Genesis
December 15th, 2009, 02:22 AM
Four years later! Tzvika and me in Time's Square this past weekend :)

SoulChild
December 15th, 2009, 12:49 PM
Yo, that photo is HOT!!! Looks like you all had a good time! :girl_yes3 (1): That is so cool :cool.3:

Narnia
December 15th, 2009, 12:50 PM

I lurve it!! Makes me feel all fuzzy wuzzy inside!! *he-he*

Mr. Brightside
December 15th, 2009, 02:12 PM
That is well cool Gen, tell Tzvika when he is not globetrotting to pop once in a while, let us know how he is doing ;)

Rana
December 17th, 2009, 01:12 PM

loving this pic ..

Rana
December 17th, 2009, 01:16 PM
Here is me and my beautiful sisters...you guys know which one is me?

ohh Elizabeth ..you and your sisters are so beautiful .. and sean ..nice to see you ..yay !!

Genesis
December 26th, 2009, 10:06 AM
Another one at Rockerfeller Center today :)

Narnia
December 26th, 2009, 03:07 PM
Another one at Rockerfeller Center today :)

Lovely - two peas in a pod!! :girl_yes3 (1):