PDA

View Full Version : Masks off. Who are you?

Pages : 1 [2]

patrik.
December 26th, 2009, 09:18 PM
The two of you look so cute! ... and handsome of course. :D

Tzvika
January 9th, 2010, 02:14 PM
The two of you look so cute! ... and handsome of course. :D
Smart answer, Patrik :D
I took our pictures, but of course Gen was responsible for directing the camera angles. I only had my shoulder almost dislocated during the endless attempts at taking what she considered the pefrect picture :D
Gen: No! point it a little bit farther up, now a little to the right...
Tzvika: Gen, my shoulder is about to break! I cant hold the camera that far up!

Rana
January 29th, 2010, 12:13 PM
im loving these pics of Gen and tvika ..very photogentvik .. hee hee ..

Tzvika
January 29th, 2010, 05:37 PM
Why thank you :)

Kiran
May 13th, 2010, 10:08 PM
Been a while since I saw this thread and realised how out of date my picture looked...figured it was time to post a more recent one...*giggle*
I must add that I was trying very hard not to laugh out loud!!!
This was taken at the hen party I was at recently...I say no more!! :wink.1:

God's Toy
May 13th, 2010, 10:16 PM
looking good Lorri!

A Hen party you say? yes I think I can just about make THAT out ... Shame on you!

Kiran
May 13th, 2010, 10:21 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHA oh well it was a Hen Party!! What can I say???:girl_pardon:girl_blush2

Narnia
May 13th, 2010, 11:20 PM
Oh yes - Lorri .... I can see you really focusing on containing your laughter!!

A Hen Party eh!? ... Sounds like a lot of clucking was ... *oh!? I mean to say* ... a lot of fun was going on!! :)

Nice pic of you dear Lorri! :)

brother
May 14th, 2010, 03:23 AM
http://lh4.ggpht.com/_x3NLGNHf3s8/S-yzKsQNefI/AAAAAAAAAFM/GD2F_toSZb8/s640/snow%20day%20and%20me%20027.jpg

I know I'm going to hear about this ....... a certain brother ......achem! LOLOLOL

but here ya go, a recent picture ;)

Kiran
May 14th, 2010, 08:43 AM
Very cool Chad!! Never mind what the other one says ;) lollol

Narnia
May 14th, 2010, 12:01 PM
Yep - looking very good Chad!! :)

Mr. Brightside
May 14th, 2010, 02:48 PM
Cool photos guys, you look very business like Chad ;)

this is me out walking somewhere in the english countryside, going greyer by the second :)

Kiran
May 14th, 2010, 02:51 PM
Oh yes - Lorri .... I can see you really focusing on containing your laughter!!

A Hen Party eh!? ... Sounds like a lot of clucking was ... *oh!? I mean to say* ... a lot of fun was going on!! :)

Nice pic of you dear Lorri! :)

I think you call them Batchelorette parties Polly....still the same though...lots of cheeky fun going on wherever you are in the world!!! :D

Kiran
May 14th, 2010, 02:53 PM

this is me out walking somewhere in the english countryside, going greyer by the second :)

Dunno about the grey Sean but you certainly are looking very athletic!!! ;)

BlueStar
May 14th, 2010, 07:18 PM
Hey, its always so awesome seeing your pics!! Love em. Yours in particular made me smile Lorri! Keep em coming!

Kiran
May 14th, 2010, 07:54 PM
hehehe even I have a little naughty streak Rory!! ;)

brother
May 14th, 2010, 07:59 PM
LOL Lorri..
hehehe even I have a little naughty streak Rory!! That made me smile... Indeed you do! hahahahaha

Great pic Sean :) There may come a day when we can all meet and go for a walk across the hinterlands.

Shannon almost beat me up for posting one of her on facebook so, I think I'll play it safe and not sneak one in here. LOL

Kiran
May 14th, 2010, 08:01 PM
LOL Lorri.. That made me smile... Indeed you do! hahahahaha

hehehehe...ahem...coughs slightly....well what can I say?? I am human ;) lollol

Lion Spirit Walker
May 16th, 2010, 08:18 PM
Do dee do dee do........

Kiran
May 17th, 2010, 08:29 AM
Do dee do dee do........

Hmm...no comments??? I think now is the time for CHad and I to worry...lollol

Rana
May 17th, 2010, 12:42 PM
im loving ALL the pics .. !

Narnia
July 29th, 2010, 10:28 PM
A recent photo of silly me .... :7hit (1):

Mr. Brightside
July 29th, 2010, 11:38 PM
A recent photo of silly me .... :7hit (1):

Nice Photo Polly you have a lovely smile, ;) we need more photos in this thread, I will have to dig some out

Jordan
July 30th, 2010, 12:15 PM
Really nice pic Polly... lovely smile indeed

Genesis
July 30th, 2010, 01:19 PM

I love this! Great shot!

Lion Spirit Walker
August 2nd, 2010, 10:32 PM
I've appreciated the thought shared by this thread. As many of us either have to or choose to go through our lifetimes wearing a mask.
But as odd as this sounds even to myself, I do not feel I wear a mask.
Perhaps I should create one so that I could then remove it.?.

Stargazer
August 16th, 2010, 03:12 AM
Hi all this is me with my nephew.....:spinny:

http://img826.imageshack.us/img826/3475/naveenpic.jpg (http://img826.imageshack.us/i/naveenpic.jpg/)

Kiran
August 16th, 2010, 08:31 AM
Aww lovely picture Naveen!! He looks like a real cutie and cheeky ;) Nice to see you honey :D

Narnia
August 16th, 2010, 12:57 PM
Hey Naveen!!

It thrills me to finally see your handsome face and it is so nice to see you back here posting again ..... and your nephew is adorable!

Thank you for sharing with us, sweetheart!! :giveheart

Shalott
August 16th, 2010, 03:13 PM
I've really enjoyed the photos shared here it's nice to see old and new (well, new at the time considering my usual absences) faces and I look forward to getting to know all the new members.

It's been awhile since I updated a photo here the one I have currently here is a few years old so here is a newer one taken a few months ago.

I hope I did this right....

Jenn/Shalott

Shalott
August 16th, 2010, 03:14 PM
What a nice photo, Stargazer. I love the expression on your nephew's face :)

SoulChild
August 16th, 2010, 05:14 PM
Great to finally see you Naveen! Cool Photo! :)

inutero
August 17th, 2010, 01:38 AM
Good to see you Naveen.

inutero
August 17th, 2010, 01:46 AM
For those that don't have FB and haven't seen my most recent pic...here it is. 623

Narnia
August 17th, 2010, 02:08 AM
I like this one of you John ... you have a gentle and handsome face!! It is nice to see your eyes too sweetheart!! :) :two hearts:

Shalott
August 17th, 2010, 02:09 AM
I like this one of you John ... you have a gentle and handsome face!! It is nice to see your eyes too sweetheart!! :) :two hearts:

I agree!!

Narnia
August 17th, 2010, 02:19 PM
Well ... some of you may know already ... that I got myself a new pair of glasses (finally!!) ..... anyhoo ... here is the nerdy look that I'm currently sporting!! :D

Stargazer
August 18th, 2010, 01:13 AM
Hi everybody......thanks for all the compliments :mr_cool.

Mr. Brightside
August 18th, 2010, 01:31 AM
Love your nerdy look Polly ;)

Great pics John, Naveen thanks for sharing

inutero
August 18th, 2010, 03:43 AM
Polly....love the look. Gollum, thank you. Shalott, thank you as well.

Lion Spirit Walker
August 18th, 2010, 06:30 AM
Dear Polly, I can certainly see you instructing a drawing class at art school. Right On! :)
Eventually I'll have to break my glasses out. Lol.

Shalott
August 18th, 2010, 04:09 PM
Well ... some of you may know already ... that I got myself a new pair of glasses (finally!!) ..... anyhoo ... here is the nerdy look that I'm currently sporting!! :D

If that's nerdy then I love it! You look very nice!

BlueStar
August 18th, 2010, 07:28 PM
Loving seeing all your pics!! You guys are awesome :)

tonytonytone
August 18th, 2010, 07:45 PM
Forum full of hotties! I must post my pic here...will do tomorrow. One I took yesterday. It's in my camera and I'm already in bed...too tired to go fetch it. LOL! Lovely people! Just lovely!

Rana
August 19th, 2010, 01:03 PM
polly love the new glasses ! beautiful photo too by the way .. i agree with what you said also about john ..such a kind face ..naveen wow you take such a great photo ! and ur nephew is a cutie ..shalott ..bellisima !

heres mybaby and me ..

Rana
August 19th, 2010, 01:09 PM
Michael the other day after i got ur message ..i took this photo when i felt the healing connection ..thru the greyest of days the sun broke ..xx

God's Toy
August 19th, 2010, 01:34 PM

Ok seeing as everyone is on a pic updating trip the last few days, I suppose while I'm here, sitting in the car (on lunch) I'll pop a quick on the web cam.

And yes you will see nothing has changed from the last time.

Loving all the pics so far guys!! /so nice to see the famely once more :)

tonytonytone
August 19th, 2010, 04:13 PM

That's me...Right from work...on a good day. Usually I'm all grumpy and tired from work. :)

BlueStar
August 19th, 2010, 06:28 PM
LOOOVIN all the pics, we have all connected in spirit so it's interesting to see what the meatbags look like (haha, watching too much Futurama, sorry!). Y'all are a very beautiful bunch, beautiful in every way :)

Since everyone else has shared, I guess I'd better too, a recent pic...I confess I don't like to smile in pics unless its genuine. Keepin it real, lookin bit moody, I think I was more reflective than moody, but yes I can smile...see :)

Narnia
August 19th, 2010, 10:03 PM
I :two hearts: this thread .... I get so excited everytime I see it has a new post or two or more!!!

Jenn, looking good there sweetheart! :)
Rana, you and your daughter look so beautiful! :)
Peter, always nice to see your face! :)
Tony, love your smile! :)
Rory, you're just so darn cute! :)

Oh, and silly me I forgot to thank everyone for their kind compliments!! Thanks everyone! :)

And the nerdy look is .... Burberry!!

Mr. Brightside
August 19th, 2010, 10:57 PM
Wonderful photos guys, great to see everyone, thanks for sharing :)

inutero
August 20th, 2010, 03:36 AM
Rana...as always you look stunning. I especially like the pic with the light hitting your face. It looks magical.
Peter...you are right, you look the same...hehehe, but always good to see you friend.
Tony...good to see you. Coming home from work always brightens by mood.
Rory...your eyes tell a story. Deep and fascinating.
Polly...you are very welcomed ms. burberry.

Thank you all for sharing!!

Lion Spirit Walker
August 21st, 2010, 12:18 AM
You are indeed an angel.
Michael the other day after i got ur message ..i took this photo when i felt the healing connection ..thru the greyest of days the sun broke ..xx

Rana
August 24th, 2010, 08:10 AM
I :two hearts: this thread .... I get so excited everytime I see it has a new post or two or more!!!

Oh, and silly me I forgot to thank everyone for their kind compliments!! Thanks everyone! :)

i agree ! and thanks too for everyones compliments (blush blush) ...and i too love SEEING everyones everyday faces looking out from the screen ..you can picture us all in our cafe ...

God's Toy
August 24th, 2010, 09:27 AM
i agree ! and thanks too for everyones compliments (blush blush) ...and i too love SEEING everyones everyday faces looking out from the screen ..you can picture us all in our cafe ...

Ah now thats an idea! An everyday pic not posed?.. Sure I can do that as K got a few only last week. (got to go digging for pic...) Warning as this pic is not posed in any way, I cannot and will not be held responsible for any swooning and/or heart attacks!

God's Toy
August 24th, 2010, 09:09 PM
Following on from my last post, here is something unposed and unknown to me at the time.
Maybe it's just me but I really love unposed pics, they let you see the person as they are just doing there thing.

Anyhoo if this image has made you run and hide behind your sofa I am sorry but it's just me being 'me'

Narnia
August 24th, 2010, 09:18 PM
Following on from my last post, here is something unposed and unknown to me at the time.
Maybe it's just me but I really love unposed pics, they let you see the person as they are just doing there thing.

Anyhoo if this image has made you run and hide behind your sofa I am sorry but it's just me being 'me'

Swooning .... :two hearts:

Lion Spirit Walker
August 25th, 2010, 03:09 AM
Mask off...
http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss70/psy_Michael/Picture47.jpg
...LOL. You asked for it.

God's Toy
August 25th, 2010, 06:26 AM
Masks on... The eyes are the windows to the soul... Dont hide behind them.

Lion Spirit Walker
August 30th, 2010, 11:17 PM
Here you are. Taken just a moment ago. Unfortunately you can't see the rash or the 'scaling' (peeling skin) on my face, ears, and neck. But nonetheless...
http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss70/psy_Michael/Picture48.jpg

Rana
August 31st, 2010, 12:10 AM

love it ! au natural .. thanks peter xx

Rana
August 31st, 2010, 12:11 AM
and micheal you look radiant and glowing ! very nice to "seeeeeeee" you xxx

Kiran
August 31st, 2010, 08:11 AM
Here you are. Taken just a moment ago. Unfortunately you can't see the rash or the 'scaling' (peeling skin) on my face, ears, and neck. But nonetheless...

Hello handsome ;) Nice to see you again :)

Narnia
August 31st, 2010, 05:47 PM

There you are!! :giveheart

Lion Spirit Walker
August 31st, 2010, 09:45 PM
Playing my drum while listening to R. Carlos Nakai. :)
http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss70/psy_Michael/Picture49.jpg

Kiran
August 31st, 2010, 09:56 PM
Very cool drum Michael!!!

Genesis
September 1st, 2010, 12:39 PM
Love the pics! Peter - Bout time! Michael - Awesome shots! :)

Here's a little update. Just took this photo about 4 weeks ago with my brother. It was my first time seeing him in over a year since I moved to NYC :)

It's not hard to spot the Florida sibling from the New York one... hahahaha. My bro is mad tan.

Narnia
September 1st, 2010, 03:01 PM
Playing my drum while listening to R. Carlos Nakai. :)
http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss70/psy_Michael/Picture49.jpg

You are Kokopelli!! :)

Narnia
September 1st, 2010, 03:02 PM
Here's a little update. Just took this photo about 4 weeks ago with my brother. It was my first time seeing him in over a year since I moved to NYC :)

Lovely smiles ... indeed!! :)

Shalott
September 1st, 2010, 08:37 PM
polly love the new glasses ! beautiful photo too by the way .. i agree with what you said also about john ..such a kind face ..naveen wow you take such a great photo ! and ur nephew is a cutie ..shalott ..bellisima !

heres mybaby and me ..

*blushes* thank you and I love your photo with your baby! Gorgeous both of you :)

Shalott
September 1st, 2010, 08:38 PM

That's me...Right from work...on a good day. Usually I'm all grumpy and tired from work. :)

Love it!

Shalott
September 1st, 2010, 08:40 PM

Thank you :) Burberry indeed hehe

Narnia
January 18th, 2011, 02:41 AM
Felt the need to revisit this thread and dig around through the wonderful photos here (good lord, I forgot I posted some baby/kid pics ... may have to go back and take those out ) ... well, was feeling a bit nostalgic this evening .... missing some friends.

Anyhoo - here is a photo of my beautiful sister and my-silly-self back in 2004 ... we were having a good time at a local pub/restaurant 'The Seahorse' (which now, unfortunately is closed :no.1:)

Enjoy!! :)

[later edit] after looking at the photos of everyone ... I noticed we all share something in commom ... there is depth in our eyes ... :giveheart

tonytonytone
January 18th, 2011, 10:45 AM
Thank you! :)

Lion Spirit Walker
January 19th, 2011, 12:14 AM
That is a cool thought Narnia. :)
Tony!!! It's wonderful to virtually see you.

Kiran
February 3rd, 2011, 03:11 PM
I was at a bash last night which celebrates all those who volunteer and give of their time for others...thought I'd post a couple of pics I took....

Tommy (the Chairperson of our community group) and I..

Dale and Fintan...two colleagues from our group...

Narnia
February 3rd, 2011, 03:39 PM
Its always a pleasure to see your smiling face Lorri!! :D

Thanks for sharing dearheart!

Lion Spirit Walker
February 4th, 2011, 01:49 AM
Lorri, your attachments didn't post. LOL. Must have been too racy. Hahaha.

Kiran
February 4th, 2011, 08:09 AM
Lorri, your attachments didn't post. LOL. Must have been too racy. Hahaha.

Hahaha hardly! Just me having a blond moment and deleting my pics from the attachment file and deleted those by mistake!! Have added them again now! Doh!

We have a serioius Atlantic storm here right now...winds over 100km per hour and one thing I really get nervous with is the wind....had me up all night and on edge all day yesterday hence my 'blond' moment with the pictures!! lol

Kiran
February 4th, 2011, 09:15 PM
This was Dale and me at a night out recently....I have to say she is a good laugh...

Narnia
February 4th, 2011, 09:32 PM
Oh la la ... c'est moi!

The first one was taken last night and the other was taken around the holidays ... so dorky, I know!

Lorri, looking happy!! :)

:7hit (1):

Kiran
February 4th, 2011, 10:01 PM
Love the Santa's lil helper look...very cute :)

Lion Spirit Walker
February 9th, 2011, 11:52 PM
I am a Human Being learning to live each day with AIDS...
http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss70/psy_Michael/Picture70.jpg

BlueStar
February 10th, 2011, 02:36 PM
Aww catching up here, so cool to see all your faces again! :) Love all these pics!!!

Narnia
February 10th, 2011, 02:41 PM
I am a Human Being learning to live each day with AIDS...
http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss70/psy_Michael/Picture70.jpg

Michael ... you're looking good!! :D

Ghostpaw
February 26th, 2011, 03:29 PM
Ghostpaw - Cody

My anti-social tendencies have earned me the nickname of "Hermit".
Unfortunately, I lack any recent pictures of myself.

inutero
February 26th, 2011, 04:44 PM
Ghostpaw - Cody

Look forwarding to seeing you soon...

Narnia
February 26th, 2011, 10:08 PM
Ghostpaw - Cody

Well, that's okay ... you can always write a little more about yourself instead of posting a photo in this thread ----> Hi! From me. I'm new here! (http://mysteriouswisdom.com/forum/showthread.php/19-Hi!-From-me-I-m-new-here!), looking forward to getting to you know better Ghostpaw ... Cody! :)

Kiran
February 26th, 2011, 10:19 PM
Ghostpaw - Cody

Well look forward to getting to know you honey and welcome to MW :)

God's Toy
February 26th, 2011, 10:29 PM
Ghostpaw - Cody

You and me both brother.

Welcome to MW! Hope you stick around and enjoy the forum.

Nice to meet you too.

Lion Spirit Walker
February 27th, 2011, 11:56 PM
A warm welcome to you GhostPaw. :)

BlueStar
February 28th, 2011, 06:38 PM
Ghostpaw - Cody

Hey Cody!! :) Welcome to MWland, great to meet you - hermit or not, hope you'll stick around !

Lion Spirit Walker
March 2nd, 2011, 08:05 PM
Spreading the love on a beautiful, sunny day. :)
http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss70/psy_Michael/Picture74.jpg

Lion Spirit Walker
March 2nd, 2011, 08:06 PM
Lol. Just noticed I was whistling when I snapped the image. Hehehe. Sorry. It's good music though. ;)

Kiran
March 2nd, 2011, 08:59 PM

Well Superman.....always good to see you handsome :wink.1::two hearts:

Narnia
March 2nd, 2011, 10:19 PM

He's Superman!!! :D Looking good Michael ... looking good!! :two hearts:

Lion Spirit Walker
March 2nd, 2011, 10:54 PM
Hehehe. Tyvm. It's the 'Tiger T Mode'. Lol.

Ghostpaw
March 5th, 2011, 03:07 AM
I'm too busy for my own good, missed all the posts!
I appreciate the welcome.

Rana
March 6th, 2011, 01:06 AM
ooooooeeeeeeeee .... i luuuurrrrrvvvvveeeee seeeing everyones faces ... and hello ghostpaw ..nice to " meet " you .. welcome.anti social personallity ? doesnt matter here .. once we are "unmasked " we are all spirit and can connect ..be it deeply on a spiritual level or with simliar interests in music,hobbies,beliefs,we may share the same passions like quantum physics for some to gardening and reading. but we present the "reality " our "real selves " and it is this diversity that helps us to heal and grow . because guarantee there is someone who will relate to you exactly the way you are all imperfections and that can be very healing so welcome.

Lion Spirit Walker
March 6th, 2011, 10:06 PM
Right on dear angel. :)

ooooooeeeeeeeee .... i luuuurrrrrvvvvveeeee seeeing everyones faces ... and hello ghostpaw ..nice to " meet " you .. welcome.anti social personallity ? doesnt matter here .. once we are "unmasked " we are all spirit and can connect ..be it deeply on a spiritual level or with simliar interests in music,hobbies,beliefs,we may share the same passions like quantum physics for some to gardening and reading. but we present the "reality " our "real selves " and it is this diversity that helps us to heal and grow . because guarantee there is someone who will relate to you exactly the way you are all imperfections and that can be very healing so welcome.

Mr B
March 14th, 2011, 02:26 AM
How about a little daughter, father and son pic?

Kiran
March 14th, 2011, 09:29 AM

Oh Maik!! That is so gorgeous!! I cannot get over how big Justina has gotten!! A very happy daddy I see :) Love to you all and especially Drita :)

Rana
March 14th, 2011, 12:17 PM
awww what a beautiful picture ! too cute !

Narnia
March 14th, 2011, 01:29 PM
Awh ... that is just too precious!!

Lorri, you're right, Justina has gotten big quickly!! Justina has beautiful strawberry blonde curls and Floris with his bright blonde hair ... a very cute and wonderful family moment indeed ... thank you for sharing this with us dear Maik!! :D

Welcome to the MW family little ones! :giveheart

BlueStar
March 14th, 2011, 02:34 PM
Loving the pics - Michael, you're looking great, glad to see the sun is shining on you and your feathered friend. And Maik - wonderful picture!! Really sweet, it's great to see you, Justina and Floris! Really cute :)

Lion Spirit Walker
March 15th, 2011, 12:36 AM
Good medicine. Tyvm my good friend. Truly appreciated.

Ummm, Dad. Is that gray I see there????
You truly make a beautiful family.

Samael
March 15th, 2011, 11:42 PM

lol @ Assassin's Creed gear in the back :)) lol

Lion Spirit Walker
March 16th, 2011, 02:17 AM
Hehehe...

Mr B
March 17th, 2011, 12:44 AM
Ummm, Dad. Is that gray I see there????
You truly make a beautiful family.

The gray hair? Yep, that's right and it's real too. I got my first gray hair when i was 17, look how it ended up... LOL!! If i don't use styling gel and wash it, you can see it better.

Need a haircut by the way.. LOL.

Lion Spirit Walker
March 17th, 2011, 04:30 AM
Right on Mr B. :)
For better or worse I don't have the genetics to go gray. Maybe they sell gray hair color. ;)

Narnia
March 17th, 2011, 01:03 PM
Maybe they sell gray hair color. ;)

'They' do indeed ... (looks weird though). :D

Lion Spirit Walker
March 17th, 2011, 08:12 PM
If I had some green hair color, I'm sure it would go well with the style I'm sporting now. Hehehehe. NOT!!! LOL.
Does the gray become purple? Now that might be cool. hahahaha. I am such a weirdo. LOL.;)

Lion Spirit Walker
April 1st, 2011, 02:04 AM
The wonderful thing about having dear friends and family visit after 12 years is how it clears the wall for more art. LOLLOL.
http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss70/psy_Michael/Picture78.jpg

Narnia
April 1st, 2011, 02:39 AM
The wonderful thing about having dear friends and family visit after 12 years is how it clears the wall for more art. LOLLOL.
http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss70/psy_Michael/Picture78.jpg

It is good to rotate one's art collection around every now and again ....

Dude, you're looking buff!! *meow* ...... *he-he*

ps: by the way ... I lurve your Buddha sculpture! :)

Lion Spirit Walker
April 1st, 2011, 03:43 AM
LOL. Ty. And it is good. The Buddha is one of my larger ones and a favorite. :)

Lion Spirit Walker
April 28th, 2011, 05:58 AM
Too scary to post.

Kiran
April 28th, 2011, 11:39 AM
Too scary to post.

???? Whats too scary to post honey????

Narnia
April 28th, 2011, 12:37 PM
Too scary to post.

Oh I understand completely ... I have many of those!

Kiran
April 28th, 2011, 12:47 PM
This is how much I need coffee this morning!!!! Blah!!! lollol This IS scary!!!! Oh no!! Scary hair too!!! hehehehe

http://www.popgadget.net/images/self_stirring_mug.jpg

Kiran
April 28th, 2011, 12:51 PM
Didn't get up til 11am!!! Think I need to put another pot of coffee on and get this backside into gear to do something!!! hehehehe

Narnia
April 28th, 2011, 12:58 PM
Oh Lorri .... I adore your honesty and truths .... you are a cutie pie!!

Kiran
April 28th, 2011, 12:59 PM
Well no point in lying Polly!!! Too old for that anymore and anyway...it is what it is ;) hehehehehe

Thank you though :mr_cool

God's Toy
April 28th, 2011, 01:22 PM
This is how much I need coffee this morning!!!! Blah!!! lollol This IS scary!!!! Oh no!! Scary hair too!!! hehehehe

http://www.popgadget.net/images/self_stirring_mug.jpg

What's really funny is I'm using that very mug to hold my coffee while I type this.
Its a geek friendly self stirring mug! funny that. have to thank my Geekbeat.tv friends for it.

Kiran
April 28th, 2011, 01:25 PM
Hehehe there you go!!!! Cool!

Ok on my fifth cup now and feeling a little buzz of energy!!! Think it might be soon time to get on with stuff........

Narnia
May 9th, 2011, 11:12 PM
Feeling fresh and light this lovely Spring evening .... (a rare moment when I look nice)

Lion Spirit Walker
May 10th, 2011, 02:04 AM
Very nice Narnia. i like the shadow and light. Very artistic.
Funny we're both in the mood to snap images to share.
Mine is following a wonderful almost summer-like day, healthy workout and cold shower. ;)
http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss70/psy_Michael/Picture90.jpg

Narnia
May 10th, 2011, 02:55 AM

HUGS!! :giveheart

Lion Spirit Walker
May 10th, 2011, 03:04 AM
Hugs to you too dearst Narnia. I do love the light and shadow play in the image you posted. Very nice & artistic.
My image was more for a 'mane' update. LOL.

Narnia
May 10th, 2011, 03:09 AM
Hugs to you too dearst Narnia. I do love the light and shadow play in the image you posted. Very nice & artistic.

Why thank you dearest! :two hearts:

It seems to be the only light that I photograph well in ... the fading rays of the evening Sun! :ohyea:

Totally digging your 'Mane' ... :D

Kiran
May 10th, 2011, 09:18 AM
Feeling fresh and light this lovely Spring evening .... (a rare moment when I look nice)

Nice picture Polly :) I too like the shadow and light effect...very cool.

Kiran
May 10th, 2011, 09:19 AM
Very nice Narnia. i like the shadow and light. Very artistic.
Funny we're both in the mood to snap images to share.
Mine is following a wonderful almost summer-like day, healthy workout and cold shower. ;)

Looking well there dearest and the hair is looking good!! ;)