PDA

View Full Version : Happy Birthday Archades!!

Narnia
April 10th, 2009, 01:03 AM
:Hbounce Happy Birthday Archades!! :Hbounce

I know we haven't seen much of you recently, but I hope you have wonderful birthday and I hope you visit here again soon!

Also I hope your day is filled with lots of yummy cake!! :girl_yes3 (1): :yourock:

God's Toy
April 10th, 2009, 07:21 PM
Yep Happy birthday to you!

it would be nice to have toy back posting with us :)

enjoy your day.

:signsHF:

Mr B
April 10th, 2009, 11:17 PM
Happy Birthday Archades, i hope you have/had a awesome day and wish you all the best. :Hbounce

SoulChild
April 11th, 2009, 02:24 AM
Hi guys! As you know Kyle is a friend of mine that works with me. He is sort of a quiet guy, and he has been at work all day an no one knew it was his b-day, untill I announced it. But, I will let him know that all you guys have been thinking about him. I don't he has been to this site in a while. In the field we are in, we have been under lots of anxiety about our jobs/positions. Tomorrow we have a meeting early in the morn with the decision.

thanks again guys, and I will let him know :yourock:

Lion Spirit Walker
April 11th, 2009, 03:26 AM
Happy Birthday Kyle.
Hope we have the chance to share thoughts here at MW.
I hope your new year in this lifetime brings you abudant wisdom.
Sincerely,
Michael

Narnia
April 11th, 2009, 02:54 PM
Hi guys! As you know Kyle is a friend of mine that works with me. He is sort of a quiet guy, and he has been at work all day an no one knew it was his b-day, untill I announced it. But, I will let him know that all you guys have been thinking about him. I don't he has been to this site in a while. In the field we are in, we have been under lots of anxiety about our jobs/positions. Tomorrow we have a meeting early in the morn with the decision.

thanks again guys, and I will let him know :yourock:

Hey dear SoulChild!! I am glad that you took the initiative in announcing Kyle's b-day! I have enjoyed reading his posts and I hope he will come visit MW again some time soon and share his enlightened perspective with us!! All in good time!! Kyle is always welcomed here with open arms whenever he decides to visit!!!

:yourock: :signsHF: and :thanks:

Stargazer
April 11th, 2009, 04:23 PM
.....Yo man wassup :2cool....looong time no see ?......happie budday Man....:friends: