PDA

View Full Version : Earth Day: MW Meditation.

Lion Spirit Walker
April 8th, 2009, 06:41 AM
May I suggest we all try to do something, anything to make a change.
To move but a single grain of sand upon the shores of the oceans is to change the course of the Universe.

Kiran
April 8th, 2009, 08:37 AM
Yes I agree Michael...any suggestions?

BlueStar
April 8th, 2009, 04:49 PM
Count me in, I'm totally committed to doing whatever I can.

As for ideas...my brain is in power save mode today, try me again tomorrow :blink:

Kiran
April 8th, 2009, 07:22 PM
I thought you would be interested in this Rory :) Yes mine has been on overload today so any suggestions...post them here :)

Lion Spirit Walker
April 8th, 2009, 10:16 PM
:gathering:
Perhaps having a Moderator designate a time (MGT) when those who might be interested could attempt shared meditation with the Earth and all Life here on as the focus.
Any other efforts are also of importance.
Any other ideas???

Narnia
April 9th, 2009, 12:33 AM
Some ideas ....

1. Make a donation to the Nature Conservancy.

2. Adopt an animal from a local zoo and or a sea creature from a local aquarium .... monies will be the adopted animal.

3. Grab a garbage bag and clean up your street and or your block!

4. Plant some flowers, bushes, trees ....

5. Purchase solar panel spot lights ....

6. Walk orride a bike to work for the day (if you can)

Lion Spirit Walker
April 9th, 2009, 12:36 AM
All Great Ideas.
Thank you for sharing them.

Narnia
April 9th, 2009, 12:59 AM
All Great Ideas.
Thank you for sharing them.

Thank you!!

Oh, I have lots more ideas (I am full of ideas and I think some here can vouch for me) ..... anyway I'll add more ideas tomorrow when I have a pinch more time to think and post!

:signsHF:

Lion Spirit Walker
April 9th, 2009, 01:20 AM
I'm certainly looking forward to it.

Kiran
April 9th, 2009, 08:30 AM
Perhaps having a Moderator designate a time (MGT) when those who might be interested could attempt shared meditation with the Earth and all Life here on as the focus.
Any other efforts are also of importance.
Any other ideas???

Hmm I like that idea Michael! Its simple and easy to do, no matter where we are and will raise the consciousness a huge amount!! Changing/raising the vibrations is always a good thing!! I like it!!!:girl_yes3 (1):

And Polly...all great ideas but due to time differences, not all those may be practical to do at the same time...if you see what I mean but good ideas to try and achieve nonetheless!! Thanks honey :)

Narnia
April 9th, 2009, 02:38 PM
.... And Polly...all great ideas but due to time differences, not all those may be practical to do at the same time...if you see what I mean but good ideas to try and achieve nonetheless!! Thanks honey :) ....

*Um?* please forgive me, but I am kind of confused here. First thanks for the compliments!

But, I don't understand the .... 'not all those may be practical to do at the same time' ....

If you are refering to a collective simultaneous effort that was not my intention of sharing those ideas .... my ideas were for those to do anytime they want to on their own time .... I was not thinking of a coordinated effort in that regard with my ideas...

Please forgive me, but like I said 'I'm corn-fused' .... I don't get it! :blink: :Eeksign:

[Later Edit] .... *oh wait a minute!* So, the idea is to have members pick on an agreed action and do at the same time!?

God, I've been feeling like Homer Simpsom in recent days .... *Doh!* ....

'I left my brain at home, sorry!' The 'power safe mode' doesn't seem to be working proper like!
Well, if my understanding is right, then that changes everything now!

Kiran
April 9th, 2009, 03:00 PM
:laugh: Its ok Polly..we all have those now and then ;) Yes I think it was a collective thing but your comments certainly are a timely reminder of little things we can all do every day to help :two hearts:

BlueStar
April 9th, 2009, 03:16 PM
I love all these ideas! As well as the practical suggestions Polly made, we could maybe also do some kind of synchronised meditation hook-up as well, like Michael and Lorri suggest - those can very powerful. Or even just another SWITCH OFF, as in Earth Hour. I loved that. Now the evenings are getting lighter it's not as much a challenge just switching off the lights, we could maybe be brave and switch off all electrical appliances for an hour (except obviously for things like fridges and freezers - and my tropical fish!), reducing our carbon footprint.

Kiran
April 9th, 2009, 03:25 PM
Great suggestions again Rory!! Thanks for those but I like the idea of meditating all at the same time to raise the vibration of the energy...I did this a few years ago and the energy shifts that occurred for people and the planet was amazing!!! But its not just up to me...what do you guys think?
Its even more powerful if you can get to a power place out in nature or bring a little nature in to you if you can't....like plants, crystals, fish etc....ooh...I am getting excited at the thought :)

BlueStar
April 9th, 2009, 03:35 PM
We have a new summerhouse in the garden, right next to the cherry almond tree which will probably be blossoming by the 22nd. would be a great place for me to meditate. I love the idea of a link-up too. It doesn't even have to be formal meditation for people who aren't into meditation, I guess people could do whatever they want to connect; just visualising the positive changes we want to see on the planet, or chanting, or praying or saying a rosary or whatever appeals. I think its the intention that carries the power. Look forward to doing something

Kiran
April 9th, 2009, 03:37 PM
We have a new summerhouse in the garden, right next to the cherry almond tree which will probably be blossoming by the 22nd. would be a great place for me to meditate. I love the idea of a link-up too. It doesn't even have to be formal meditation for people who aren't into meditation, I guess people could do whatever they want to connect; just visualising the positive changes we want to see on the planet, or chanting, or praying or saying a rosary or whatever appeals. I think its the intention that carries the power. Look forward to doing something

Sounds like a beautiful place honey! I shall be sitting in my garden with the buddha watching over everything and the cats playing in it! Its all coming back to life now which is great to see (if its a dry day)!
Yes you have it...we can use whatever form of meditation/prayer/chanting people feel comfortable with! Its the intention that does the work...sounds like a plan to me!!

Lion Spirit Walker
April 11th, 2009, 05:55 AM
I'm in complete agreement.
Now if we might have a GMT desided upon.
Between now and the 22nd I'm going to actively meditate each evening (CST). While meditating I will attempt reaching out to each of you. Making this type of connection is a two way street. Think of it this way, if you see it, it sees you. So should I connect with either of you, you'll experience some of what I experience. The connected state creates my experience at that moment within whom ever it is I've connected with. It will feel as if it is your own experience. But if your aware of my connection, you 'should' be able to identify what your feeling as being of my energy. Equally, I will experience your 'state of being' at that point of connection. Like I said, it's a two way street.
Because this type of connected meditation is so intimate, I never do this without the other individuals involve being aware and in agreement. Honestly, I'm adept at doing this. So please don't agree to doing this lightly.
My signature, "I often see too much" came from seeing into others. I can sense the dark as well as the light while in a connected meditation. It's as if I can sense your dirty laundry.
I've learned to control this to an extent over the years. But, there are still many times when I 'see too much'.
I will not begin the evening meditations as mentioned above until and only if people are understanding and in agreement with my doing so.
Should I sense something out of the ordinary, I never mention it to the individual involve unless they directly ask me.
Following such a connection, I have never nor will I ever devulge such information to anyone other than the one I've connected to. And there again, only if directly asked. I've also developed the ability of closing it away from my active consciousness in most cases. There are times when what I've sensed was so dark that it would send up my 'red flags'.
I'm not caring on with these statements out of some silly pride issue. I'm explaining this so no one gets into something they'de rather not.
My abilities are real, and they're well developed. I've been pursued to become a 'professional psychic'. But as we all know, such gifts are meant to be shared not sold. And I couldn't begin to give you an accurate count of the number of people who have come to me seeking a glimpse into their life as it is and as it shall be.
Okay...enough. I'm beginning to vibrate with someone elses vibrations.
Time for a mind shift.......:pilot:
Take it or leave it. It is what it is.

BlueStar
April 11th, 2009, 07:55 PM
I'm in complete agreement.
Now if we might have a GMT desided upon.
Between now and the 22nd I'm going to actively meditate each evening (CST). While meditating I will attempt reaching out to each of you. Making this type of connection is a two way street. Think of it this way, if you see it, it sees you. So should I connect with either of you, you'll experience some of what I experience. The connected state creates my experience at that moment within whom ever it is I've connected with. It will feel as if it is your own experience. But if your aware of my connection, you 'should' be able to identify what your feeling as being of my energy. Equally, I will experience your 'state of being' at that point of connection. Like I said, it's a two way street.
Because this type of connected meditation is so intimate, I never do this without the other individuals involve being aware and in agreement. Honestly, I'm adept at doing this. So please don't agree to doing this lightly.
My signature, "I often see too much" came from seeing into others. I can sense the dark as well as the light while in a connected meditation. It's as if I can sense your dirty laundry.
I've learned to control this to an extent over the years. But, there are still many times when I 'see too much'.

Hehe, it's just as well I don't have too many skeletons in the closet. No bodies buried under the patio that I don't want anyone to know about! ;) I've found synchronised meditations for world healing can be a great way of focusing positive energy, so I look forward to it. I've done a few in the past, when many people all across the world were tuning in at a simultaneous time and it was a wonderful experience - energy seemed electric. Everyday following meditation I visualise light filling the planet, uplifting and healing people, nations and the animal and nature kingdoms too. Also healing prayers such as the Great Invocation are great. And a Buddhist prayer I love:

May all beings be happy, content and fulfilled.
May all beings be healed and whole.
May all have whatever they want or need.
May all be protected from harm and free from fear.
May all beings enjoy inner peace and ease.
May all be awakened, liberated and free.
May there be peace in this world and throughout the entire universe.

Just thought I'd share that, as I find it to be a great prayer.

Lion Spirit Walker
April 12th, 2009, 12:28 AM
I'm very appreciative of your having shared the Buddhist prayer. Although I've read it before (I have a number of books on Buddhist philosophies), it helped to read it again. And your timing was also spot on.
Thank you very much.
p.s., while reading it, I did so as if in prayer. Ty Lucid. ;)

Kiran
April 14th, 2009, 10:04 AM
So guys...how about 9pm GMT on this date? IS that feasible for all of you who want to join in?

BlueStar
April 14th, 2009, 01:16 PM
So guys...how about 9pm GMT on this date? IS that feasible for all of you who want to join in?

I'm ok with that and will spread the word around for others to join in :)

planetlove
April 14th, 2009, 03:17 PM
PLEASE VISIT THIS SITE AND GO CATCH THIS FLICK
http://disney.go.com/disneynature/
I can't wait to see this EPIC...

Meditation is the way to go ...

While your connected ....
Make sure your feet are touching the earth ...
In this way you are connected to heaven and earth simultaneously...

Before you go in visualize all that you want and see for the earth....

Perfect and Clean air ....
Everything Lush and green and things of all the colors you can imagine
The ocean
The land and the sky....
The animals
The Night sky and the Universe of stars...

Don't forget that each are interconnected ....
so if you visualize change for 1 know that there will be change of the others also....

In love and Light
V

Kiran
April 14th, 2009, 03:19 PM
So will you be joining us V?? be good to have you joining in?

planetlove
April 14th, 2009, 03:26 PM
So will you be joining us V?? be good to have you joining in?

sure I will be joining in>>>
for i know the importance on synchronized thought patterns and its effects

Narnia
April 14th, 2009, 04:49 PM
Is it me, or does the below combination seem just perfect!

How about we all collectively meditate at 9pm GMT, following planetlove instructions while chanting the Buddhist prayer (Rory so kindly shared with us), 12 times to honour each month of the Earth year.

Sound cool to you guys!?

Meditation is the way to go ...

While your connected ....
Make sure your feet are touching the earth ...
In this way you are connected to heaven and earth simultaneously...

Before you go in visualize all that you want and see for the earth....

Perfect and Clean air ....
Everything Lush and green and things of all the colors you can imagine
The ocean
The land and the sky....
The animals
The Night sky and the Universe of stars...

Don't forget that each are interconnected ....
so if you visualize change for 1 know that there will be change of the others also....

May all beings be happy, content and fulfilled.
May all beings be healed and whole.
May all have whatever they want or need.
May all be protected from harm and free from fear.
May all beings enjoy inner peace and ease.
May all be awakened, liberated and free.
May there be peace in this world and throughout the entire universe.

Kiran
April 14th, 2009, 10:03 PM
Sounds like a good idea Polly if everyone else is in agreement. I think the plan was to initially do this on Earth Day 22nd april but I see no reason why this cannot be done at the same time every month?

Lotus Flower
April 15th, 2009, 05:23 PM
Will take this on board and do it also.

Bless Be

:Hbounce:two hearts::superman:

Kiran
April 15th, 2009, 08:15 PM
Glad to have you join us LF!! :D

Kiran
April 20th, 2009, 07:18 PM
Just wanted to remind everyone who wants to join in for the meditation for Earth Day on wednesday...it will be at 9pm GMT and hopefully as many of you as possible will join in.
It is for whatever intention you want...peace, love, healing...as long as it is for the highest good.
The idea is to raise the vibrational level of consciousness and therefore heal this earth of ours.
I found a lovely prayer/meditation on another website - http://prayers.sbnr.org/2009/04/meditation-for-earth-day.html

We pray, pause and meditate; we breathe deeply of these moments knowing full well the weightiness and beauty of the scene we share: Men, women, friends and family to our right and left, in front and back. Safely in a place where all are welcome. A place all can sit hand in hand, arm in arm no matter who we are and where we’ve been. We also know this place and time as a crucible for imagining, learning and acting – thinking globally, acting locally. Let us all be comforted, challenged, called out, set free to be all we can be – to be the change we wish to see in the world – to be the difference toward justice, inclusion, eco-sensitivity, hospitality and liberation on all fronts. Amen to spring, to rebirth, to colors; Amen to the beauty of the earth and the lessons to be learned and shared during this earth season.

To the God of many understandings – known within as emerging self worth; known between in the sharing of deep and honest humanity; known beyond as well in the mystery and majesty of nature and all of earth’s spirits and voices. Let what grounds us and gives us comfort be affirmed and known: From the personally involved God to the earth herself – even as earth aches and groans and brings about renewal. We are united; we are one; as the rivers course throughout the lands, the life-blood to creatures great and small, so too do we share common destiny, stories, humanity, blood and bone. How could we imagine ourselves as separate?

Have our fingernails been filled with soil yet? Have we scraped our knuckles doing outside projects? Have we fully begun to imagine how we will be both industrious and restful in the coming weeks and months? Ah, the seduction to always do, do, do. I, among many, need to heed the call to slow down and smell what can be smelled, to sit on an Adirondack, to raise a glass to the beauty all around – to grill a bit more often, to gather with others in the afterglow of a full day. May all of that and more be so.

We remember many at this time: Ones struggling to meet demands and pay bills; those undergoing chemotherapy; those couples separating and divorcing, soldiers and sailors under threat. We remember friends and family members struggling and rejoicing. May we be like salt and light to those near and far: enhancing lives and loves as salt with our care, selflessness and uniqueness; casting light upon grey corners and persons where illumination, energy and attention would provide spark and encouragement. How we will be as salt and light today?

We celebrate spring dancing on the grave of winter, and seeds resurrected from long-cold coffins, ready to emerge through primal patterns toward the life-giving sun. As plants emerge from seemingly lifeless mud, so too do we awaken again, touched by fire and the energy and cycles of renewal. We move from earthen hibernation into the endless light of eternal spring. And we would do so with hope, with intention, with great gumption to live and thrive…in honor of all saints and sages, prophets and wise ones who inspire us and lead us back to each other, ourselves and this good earth we share. Amen.

Turn off the phones, TV etc, light a candle and put on some soft music in the background if it helps.
In love and light:two hearts:

Lotus Flower
April 21st, 2009, 05:01 PM
Hi Lorri

Just to say thank for the piece you have written you are worth a fortune in the way you can express words.

You keep me in tune with lots of thinks and my life does not be dull with your writing and knowledge.

Just saying thanks because sometime we can take for granted people like you that give so much off your time and energy to this site.

Merry Be lots of love Jo:signsHF::two hearts:::thanks::thanks:

BlueStar
April 21st, 2009, 06:48 PM
I'll definitely be tuning in and i will pass on to anyone else interested :Hbounce

Lion Spirit Walker
April 22nd, 2009, 03:10 AM
Cool. I will be back.
Need sleep, need sleep. Sorry I'm straying here.
I'll be back.
p.s., good brain storming, by the way.

Rana
April 22nd, 2009, 03:33 AM
because im in OZ and i work tonight at the hospital ,but can you guys think about me (Rana) please love this kind of healing ..and when i meditate ill think about you guys when i do (is that a fair trade) .. and psyche ..ask your guides to filter your readings for you .. sometimes receiving negative images or things can be draining on the spirit energy of yours ,we all possess the ability to see and feel these types of things but it doesnt tend to serve you ar the recipient well ..because you open ..its ok to adjust your channel/instrument .. you are in control of it ..not it you ..:girl_yes3 (1):

Kiran
April 22nd, 2009, 08:35 AM
Great to see so many coming on board and even if you can't join us at this time, doing whatever you can today to highlight Earth Day is always a positive thing. Of course we will be thinking of you Rana :two hearts:

Lotus Flower...thanks for your kind words honey and hope you are well.:two hearts:

Psyche....hope you are feeling better honey:two hearts:

All you other dear friends, we'll all link up at 9pm GMT tonight then.
Love and hugs to you all:two hearts:

Kiran
April 22nd, 2009, 03:11 PM
Big reminder: Not to forget to join in the meditation for Earth Day this evening at 9pm GMT if you can :)

Narnia
April 22nd, 2009, 03:54 PM
Big reminder: Not to forget to join in the meditation for Earth Day this evening at 9pm GMT if you can :)

:thanks: Lorri for the kind reminder! I myself have not forgotten!

*It will be good to meditate for the Earth before the final meeting I have with the gallery owner this evening!*

Channel the good vibes for the Earth everyone! :) :Buddha:

Kiran
April 22nd, 2009, 04:00 PM
No problem Polly...whatever any one can do to raise the awareness and speed up the 'awakening' is all good :)

Kiran
April 22nd, 2009, 04:21 PM
Hmm...just had an idea....if we all have our pc's laptops etc on...we can share any experiences we may have before forgetting them? What d'ya think? :)

Lion Spirit Walker
April 22nd, 2009, 08:05 PM
I'm already slipping into a meditative state. Wow. The loving compassion I'm sensing is beyond simplistic words. It's amazing.
Happy Earth Day everyone. :) With my love.

Kiran
April 22nd, 2009, 08:12 PM
Happy Earth Day honey and glad you are here with us to share this special day :)

Lion Spirit Walker
April 22nd, 2009, 08:47 PM
I firmly believe that we are always where we are meant to be when we are meant to be there.
And All of you much this a wonderful place and time.
Happy Earth Day.
We can change. We can heal. We are here now. And our planet calls to us.
With Love, Compassion, and Respect we shall heal the Earth, and All Life here on.

Kiran
April 22nd, 2009, 08:51 PM
I agree totally with you Psyche! If you have never meditated like this before, its not about doing or saying the right thing...it is your intention for what you want to acheive, the tools are not important although if you have them, thats fine.
Remember, whatever you want, always make it for the highest good...for what you put out, you receive ten-fold!
I am honoured to be here with you all at this special time and I feel we have the power to change much!!

Narnia
April 22nd, 2009, 08:59 PM
Yes, I agree with you both ....

Let our spirits climb high into the heavens and unite as one to begin the healing of our beloved home ... dear Earth!

:giveheart to everyone!

Kiran
April 22nd, 2009, 08:59 PM
Its almost time....please remember to be thankful and to be working for the highest good.
Here we go folks....

Kiran
April 22nd, 2009, 09:02 PM
I honour the Mother and Father
I honour all my brothers and sisters
I send out love to one and all on this Earth
I send healing to our Mother and Father
I send healing to my brothers and sisters
May our heats be open to new ideas
New thougts and new ways of thinking and doing
may we never forget to live in the moment and just to enjoy that

Kiran
April 22nd, 2009, 09:04 PM
I send love to all my dear friends here
may your hearst know true joy and peace
May love always reign in your heart
May you always remain true to who you are
I love you all and acknowledge that I am loved in return

Kiran
April 22nd, 2009, 09:07 PM
From this moment on may Light shine
May love reign
May we finally do the right thing by this beautiful planet of ours
May we all learn that different is unique.
I am a unique individual
You are a unique being
You are w onderful soul
You have the right to expect love and truth
You are expected to share love and truth

Kiran
April 22nd, 2009, 09:09 PM
I send love out to all
My heart does not belong only to me
It is my obligation to share love with my fellow man
I send healing out to all who need it
This is not a gift but an obligation
This Earth is not a right
She allows us to remain
No matter how we treat her
I will repsect my Earth Mother
I will honour my Father
I will honour myself and my brothers and sisters

Lion Spirit Walker
April 22nd, 2009, 09:11 PM
With loving appreciation.
Hamonious Universal Energy.

Kiran
April 22nd, 2009, 09:12 PM
I 'see' Mother Earth repairing herself
I see father Sky healing himself
I see no wars
I see no starvation
I see no bigotry, racism, indignity at the hands of another
I see everyones right to live as they choose
as long as it respects another choice to their life
I see children with loving homes, safe and happy
I see people honoring and respecting eachother
I see love shining forth from each and every person I meet
I see a world we all deserve
and one that allows us to share her bounties

Kiran
April 22nd, 2009, 09:14 PM
I give thanks for all lessons I have been shown
I gie thanks for all who have crossd my path
and shared my journey
I give thanks for the food I eat and the roof over my head
I give thanks for the love I share
I give thanks for all the goodness I am shown
I give thanks that I am here

Kiran
April 22nd, 2009, 09:15 PM
And so as I say, so mote it be.
To harm none
Blessed be.

Lion Spirit Walker
April 22nd, 2009, 09:17 PM
Glowing, Divine.

Narnia
April 22nd, 2009, 09:17 PM
I will honour our beloved Earth.
I will respect our beloved Earth.
I will honour Nature.
I will respect Nature.
I will send my love.
I will send my help.
I will send my protection.
To those that have no voice.
To those in need.

I will help save our fellow creatures and home, Earth.

May the 'White Light' protect you and yours and your home! :two hearts:

Kiran
April 22nd, 2009, 09:21 PM
I cry for those who cannot
I touch those who have had no contact
I love those who feel unloved
I cry for the loss of my family but thankful for the time we shared
I cry for this earth as we continue to ignore her pain
but honour her for the life I have

Kiran
April 22nd, 2009, 09:23 PM
May the love we share here on a daily basis with eachother
Grow and blossom inot a new life
May the love we share grow and spread
and soften the hearts of those who do not 'see'

Narnia
From the depths of my heart
I give my
LOVE
THANKS
RESPECT
To all of my dear friends
Here at our beloved Mysterious Wisdom.

:giveheart

Lion Spirit Walker
All Hearts as One.

Kiran
April 22nd, 2009, 09:26 PM
Amen.:two hearts:

Narnia
April 22nd, 2009, 09:26 PM
I embrace one and all!

Lion Spirit Walker
April 22nd, 2009, 09:27 PM
One World.
One Life.
One Breath.
One Love.
One Truth.

Kiran
April 22nd, 2009, 09:28 PM
Amen:two hearts:

Kiran
April 22nd, 2009, 09:29 PM
And I thank and honour Psyche, Sphinx and Lucid and all others who joined in the meditation and for sharing this special time.
Thank you and I love you:two hearts:

Narnia
April 22nd, 2009, 09:32 PM
May we all have peace, love, truth and joy in our lives!
May we have the courage to stand in the darkest hour and not be afraid!
May our love keeps us connected to the higher goodness of the Universe!
May we meet one day, hold hands, give hugs and receive love!
May your spirit be free and fly high!

Bless you all!

Lion Spirit Walker
April 22nd, 2009, 09:32 PM
Done with Loving Gratitude.

Kiran
April 22nd, 2009, 09:33 PM
Thank you guys :) It was an honour and privilige to share that with you both.
HUGS

Narnia
April 22nd, 2009, 09:37 PM
It is my own personal vow to help protect, heal, and save our beloved Planet!

This time will be cherished and honoured and I give my gratitude to everyone!

:thanks: Lorri!

:thanks: Michael!

:thanks: Rory!

BlueStar
April 22nd, 2009, 10:11 PM
I wasn't online but I was tuning in, and I recommended to a few others to do so including my mum. It felt very powerful, I could feel the connection and the power of combined intent. Lots of love, compassion and healing light. As I am a Reiki master I always send out Reiki energy to the planet, so I did that, sending it to the planet, the natural world, the animal kingdom and that most curious of species, the humans. I recited the Buddhist peace prayer and put out my own positive intentions for peace and harmony.

It felt wonderful. The feeling of connection, in spite of the illusory 'boundaries' of space, was tangible. I also sent healing energy to everyone from MW who was tuning in.

Was great! How about making it a regular date? :)

Kiran
April 22nd, 2009, 10:13 PM
aah...now I know why I could 'feel' you!! That make sense!! I too was sending reiki out there :D
Yes definitely and I think Sphinx had a great suggestion of once a month maybe?
HUGS

BlueStar
April 22nd, 2009, 10:24 PM
Once a month would be fantastic, I would love that! :D

Narnia
April 22nd, 2009, 10:36 PM
Well, I can't remember if it was my idea ... but that doesn't matter ... I am up for a once a month Earth Day Meditation with my fellow MW-ers! :)

Lion Spirit Walker
April 22nd, 2009, 11:29 PM
I'm in as well.
:)

Kiran
April 23rd, 2009, 08:31 AM
So its a date then! How about if we make it the 20th May? Same time?

Lion Spirit Walker
April 23rd, 2009, 08:55 AM
At this time, it sound perfect for me.

Kiran
April 23rd, 2009, 02:15 PM
So we'll do this again at 9pm (GMT) on Wednesday 20th May....its a date!!:two hearts:
If anyone wants to join in, please feel to join us here on this date and time or whatever time suits you on this day....its our intention and will that can change things!!

BlueStar
April 23rd, 2009, 02:51 PM
Look forward to it, I was amazed at the energy generated just from our little circle. I know that sending out positive intentions and healing energy to the planet has probably a bigger impact than we might ever realise.

Kiran
April 23rd, 2009, 03:03 PM
Yes honey and it was building before the event so it just naturally flowed from there!
Blew me away I have to say.

Lion Spirit Walker
April 24th, 2009, 02:50 AM
It was a wonderful experience. The energy was very positive and comforting. I actually feel physically having done this.
Looking forward to our next gathering.

Lion Spirit Walker
April 27th, 2009, 03:07 AM
Let's never forget that everyday is in fact Earth Day.
When we try there is always hope.

Narnia
April 27th, 2009, 04:29 PM
Let's never forget that everyday is in fact Earth Day.
When we try there is always hope.

Hey! I recognize that vegetarian ... that's a Lemur! :)

See this is me hanging out with a Lemur I painted as part of a mural for a kid's room a few years back! :)

Yep, Earth Day is everyday! :yourock:

Lion Spirit Walker
April 27th, 2009, 11:06 PM
Too Cool!
Earth Day everyday. :)

Kiran
May 18th, 2009, 04:11 PM
Just wanted to remind anyone who is interested...we'll be doing an Earth meditation again this wednesday 20th May at 9pm GMT...if that still suits everyone??

Lion Spirit Walker
May 19th, 2009, 04:32 AM
It's going on my calendar and I will be here. ;)

Kiran
May 19th, 2009, 08:41 AM
Glad to hear it my friend ;)

Narnia
May 19th, 2009, 06:09 PM
Yep, you can count me in too! I think I will follow suit of Rory's approach from last time and meditate quietly .... :)

*Oh!* By the way, since we are agreed that this will be a once a month occurrence for those who would like to participate, I thought it best to change the title of thread, I hope that suits everyone! :)

Looking forward to tomorrow's Earth Day MW Meditation!

BlueStar
May 19th, 2009, 07:51 PM
I'll be there! Or here. You know what I mean. :)

Kiran
May 20th, 2009, 04:26 PM
I'll be there! Or here. You know what I mean. :)

;) Yeah...lol...I know what you mean honey :laugh:

Lion Spirit Walker
May 20th, 2009, 08:29 PM
"Basic Instinct
Social Life
Paradoxes side by side
Open your heart and PUSH THE LIMITS" - Enigma

Lion Spirit Walker
May 20th, 2009, 08:34 PM
"It's the Gravity of Love." - Enigma

Lion Spirit Walker
May 20th, 2009, 08:43 PM
candles are aglow.
incense is lit.
the vibrations are increasing

Kiran
May 20th, 2009, 08:52 PM
Hands are tingling and heart is open and ready

Kiran
May 20th, 2009, 08:55 PM
Today we meditate to end all injustices...whatever they be!!

Narnia
May 20th, 2009, 08:56 PM
This is the voice of Mysterious Wisdom ... let the rhythm of the Universe be your guiding light ....

Narnia
May 20th, 2009, 08:59 PM
May the voices of our thoughts be heard for those who have no voice ...

Kiran
May 20th, 2009, 09:00 PM
We ask for a peaceful world one where there is no injustice
Where everyone and everything is equal
we pray that people in pain everywhere find releif
Wehre those suffering from injustice find release and freedom

Kiran
May 20th, 2009, 09:03 PM
We open our hearts to those who receive no love
We send love to those who have no love in thier lives
We empathise with all suffering and join together for peace and freedom for all

Lion Spirit Walker
May 20th, 2009, 09:05 PM
"May I be a guard for those who are protectorless.
A guide for those who journey on the road.
For those who wish to go across the water,
May I be a boat, a raft, a bridge,
May I be an Isle for those who yearn for landfall,
And a Lamp for those who long for light;
For those who need a resting place, a bed;
For all who need a servant, may I be their slave.
May I be the wishing jewel, the vase of plenty,
A word of power, and the supreme healing;
May I be the tree of miracles,
And for every being, the abundant cow.
Like the Great Earth and the prevading elements,
Enduring as the sky itself endures,
For boundless multitudes of living beings,
May I be their ground and sustenance.
Thus, for every single thing that lives,
In number like the boundless reaches of the sky,
May I be their sustenance and nurishment
Until they pass beyond the bounds of suffering."
-Shantideva

Kiran
May 20th, 2009, 09:07 PM
I cry for those who have no tears
I scream for those who have no voice
I stand for those who are afraid
I share with those who are alone
I love those who need it
I stand against injustice...whatever form it takes

My tears are for all who have passed at the hands of injustice in this wold

Lion Spirit Walker
May 20th, 2009, 09:12 PM
Upon my back I carry the weight of the world.
And from my heart I share the love for the world.

Kiran
May 20th, 2009, 09:12 PM
I wish you all love
I wish you all peace
I wish you abundant blessings that you deserve.

Kiran
May 20th, 2009, 09:13 PM
Amen. :two hearts:

Lion Spirit Walker
May 20th, 2009, 09:15 PM
May all be aware of the Universal justice which exist for each and all of us

Lion Spirit Walker
May 20th, 2009, 09:16 PM
May they feel the Unconditional Universal Love which also exist for each and all of us

Kiran
May 20th, 2009, 09:16 PM
Amen.

I send the tears I shed back to the Universe with love and compassion.
I send love to one and all...the binding force that holds all together and unites.

Kiran
May 20th, 2009, 09:17 PM
That heals, fights, strengthens.

Kiran
May 20th, 2009, 09:20 PM
much love and peace to you who joined in and thank you for sharing.:two hearts::two hearts::two hearts:

Lion Spirit Walker
May 20th, 2009, 09:21 PM
to see such TRUTH,
such LIGHT,
such LOVE,
such LIFE.

Kiran
May 20th, 2009, 09:23 PM
to see such TRUTH,
such LIGHT,
such LOVE,
such LIFE.

Simple yet effective...its beautiful!

Lion Spirit Walker
May 20th, 2009, 09:24 PM
My Love to All.

Kiran
May 20th, 2009, 09:27 PM
And so may it be.

Blessed be.

Narnia
May 20th, 2009, 09:36 PM
I ask the Universe to set all Animals free from pain and suffering inflicted on them by man.

I ask the Universe to end all cruelties and all injustices committed towards all Animals.

I ask the Universe to believe in the good in man.

Kiran
May 20th, 2009, 09:37 PM
And so may it be.

Blessed be.

Kiran
May 20th, 2009, 09:47 PM
Well I have to say...that was a powerful one folks!!
Thanks again to all who joined in and I need to go do some stuff to clear all this energy now.
Be well and peace to you all.

Love and hugs :two hearts:

BlueStar
May 21st, 2009, 01:21 PM
Was another great opportunity for connecting. I didn't spend that long as I was tired and icky, but I did feel the connection and the energy and sent focused intentions for bringing healing and illumination to the world and clearing all injustices and cruelty being perpetrated by mankind's unconsciousness. I know the power of these focused intentions, especially when synchronised, is immense. :)

Kiran
May 21st, 2009, 09:01 PM
Well I hope you are feeling better now honey.
It was a good one alright!

So guys are we on for the same time next month???