PDA

View Full Version : 2 ears 1 mouth

Lotus Flower
April 6th, 2009, 09:59 AM
Hi Soul Child Crystallorri and other friend on boards.

I am ??? the oldest lady on this brillant site 52 this Birthday.

Soul Child see you are having problem with someone we live in a dog eat dog situation in the workplace unlike all off us they are not blessed with our Wisdom and knowledge.

Where I work its dog it dog major and what I do is stand back and look and watch my saying is 2 Ears and 1 Mouth or silence and distance if you can do that and send that person loads of pink,white light for as you shall speak it so shall it be.

If you send out negative thoughts they come back ten folds I have learned this the hard way.

As I try to live by the code harm none!

I make allowance like the person that is giving you hassel you only share your thoughs and feeling to those you feel safe with.

Like all you here on this site thanks Peter and Kiera for setting this up and this site gives me so much pleasure and laughter at time because if I am not feeling myself I just go on line and something will cheer me up.

Bless Be lots of love to all Jogirl_witch:witch2::witch2::diablo

Kiran
April 6th, 2009, 10:12 AM
Hi Soul Child Crystallorri and other friend on boards.

I am ??? the oldest lady on this brillant site 52 this Birthday.

Soul Child see you are having problem with someone we live in a dog eat dog situation in the workplace unlike all off us they are not blessed with our Wisdom and knowledge.

Where I work its dog it dog major and what I do is stand back and look and watch my saying is 2 Ears and 1 Mouth or silence and distance if you can do that and send that person loads of pink,white light for as you shall speak it so shall it be.

If you send out negative thoughts they come back ten folds I have learned this the hard way.

As I try to live by the code harm none!

I make allowance like the person that is giving you hassel you only share your thoughs and feeling to those you feel safe with.

Like all you here on this site thanks Peter and Kiera for setting this up and this site gives me so much pleasure and laughter at time because if I am not feeling myself I just go on line and something will cheer me up.

Bless Be lots of love to all Jogirl_witch:witch2::witch2::diablo

Hi Lotus Flower...
You are only as old as you feel honey :) The big 50 is looming very large now for me ....but I never feel that age!!
Yes I agree with you about harming none...this is the creed I live by too (as you know ;)) and I have been experiencing something similar here in work too. I finally realised (thats to a dear friend who put me straight) that I can only act on my own behaviour/issues...its up to others to take care of their own business!
Always glad to hear your thoughts honey and glad to have you with us :two hearts:
Blessed be and love and lightgirl_witch

Narnia
April 6th, 2009, 04:30 PM
.... Always glad to hear your thoughts honey and glad to have you with us :two hearts:
Blessed be and love and lightgirl_witch ....

Yep, I second that all the way! :girl_yes3 (1): :yourock: