PDA

View Full Version : 5 things you like about yourself!

Kiran
March 26th, 2009, 09:35 AM
As you all know, I am all about positive thinking so I would like you to name 5 things you truly like about yourself.

1) My sense of humour

2) My ditzy days

3) My sincerity

4) My hair (yeah so, I am girl and had to mention something physical I guess :))

5) My lack of malice

God's Toy
March 26th, 2009, 12:08 PM
Hmm ok here we go.

1. I Rock! (well OK I only rock now and then but when I do you better watch out!):yourock:..
2. I'm there when needed, just 'call my name' and all that.:two hearts:

3. My hair! Yep it's still al long like when I was 18! 'Get it cut you hippy!' I hear people cry.:laugh:
4. I know the code for this boards inside and out. Super Admin to the rescue! :superman:
5. I can type this while in work looking like I an doing some work when really I am slacking off. :Boy_yes3:

Narnia
March 26th, 2009, 01:02 PM
Hmm? Is right? .... Let's see ....

1. Being an Artist .... :Art

2. My capacity for understanding .... :ohyea:

3. My love for ENIGMA has never wavered .... :giveheart

4. I am easily amused .... :blink: ..... :laugh:

5. and my hair! .... :girl_yes3 (1): ......................... :laugh: ................... no, seriously, I'm lucky to have nice hair! he-he!

God's Toy
March 26th, 2009, 01:45 PM
lol number 4 for you Polly is so true! well i mean going by our twittering anyway!

but its all good :)

Narnia
March 26th, 2009, 02:10 PM
lol number 4 for you Polly is so true! well i mean going by our twittering anyway!

but its all good :)

:blink: ......................................... :laugh: ........................................ :girl_yes3 (1):

*Yep, always been able to see the silly in the serious!* :)

SoulChild
March 26th, 2009, 03:06 PM
everytime I try to think of something good, I tend to think of something bad that I want to change. I think this would be good for me to list five things that I actually like about myself. well, here goes nothing...lol

1) I love my hair! It is so cool, it's is one of the ways people remember me, people love the fact that I can drastically change my hair almost everyday and it's all natural.

2) Determination. Once I make a decision, I am focused, and on path.

3) Loyalty. It goes hand in hand with determination. You cannot knock me off my path, and you cannot tare something I love from me......Don't even try to take my Enigma music away...or MysteriousWisdom!

4) Discipline. Although I can purposely be rebellius, it's usually due to my environment. If it were at all possible, I feel I would be a great Muslim, Buddhist, soldier, or whatever, if I am in a position, I am disciplined and on point.

5) Nonchaulant. Okay, maybe I didn't spell it right.. But, I am also very calm. I know how to walk away from things, I know how to suck something up, I know how to swallow, I can deal with things when they go wrong or when S#!^ happens, everything will be alright!

Narnia
March 26th, 2009, 03:47 PM
4) My hair (yeah so, I am girl and had to mention something physical I guess :))

3. My hair! Yep it's still al long like when I was 18! 'Get it cut you hippy!' I hear people cry.:laugh:

5. and my hair! .... :girl_yes3 (1): ......................... :laugh: ................... no, seriously, I'm lucky to have nice hair! he-he!

1) I love my hair! It is so cool, it's is one of the ways people remember me, people love the fact that I can drastically change my hair almost everyday and it's all natural.

Hm, it's lookin' a little 'hairy' here ..... ya think? :laugh:

5) Nonchaulant. Okay, maybe I didn't spell it right.. But, I am also very calm. I know how to walk away from things, I know how to suck something up, I know how to swallow, I can deal with things when they go wrong or when S#!^ happens, everything will be alright!

You were close, very close .... it's nonchalant! Just no 'u' .... :girl_yes3 (1):

Jordan
March 26th, 2009, 07:08 PM
1. As all of you I like my HAIR….wow ….Girl_in_love
2. I am very determined in every level of life:fly
3. I am hard-working :aok
4. I like that can be such incredible LAZY…. believe me not relaxing….the truly LAZY:dance:
5. My patience is almost endless, just take care from THE END:o

Genesis
March 29th, 2009, 04:30 AM
* Good to know we all love our hair.. so just add me to that list. :D
* Accomplishment - thats, of course, when I accoplish things, which is few and far between but when i do, boy do i....

Cant really think of anything else.
If this was "Faults" then i could give you a solid list. :D

Rana
April 3rd, 2009, 09:47 AM
1. i get along with anyone anytime of the day
2. im a great mum
3.im empathetic ..but get too involved emotionally
4. im a loyal,dedicated and passionate wife ( i adore my matty)
5. im told in my family im "the peace keeper" and always call them and keep us all in touch
6.im a very hard worker as well and rarely have sick days ..
7.im naturally hyperactive

...i have always hated my hair i have to say .. my dad is maori with afro hair (beautiful on my dad) my mum being scottish/irish has dead straight hair i go an inbetween version of "fuzzy wuzzies" as dad calls it ..very untidy..unrully hair ..i straighten it or product it and pull it back (shallow i know).. one day ill learn to LOVE it ..

oh and im loving reading this thread guys !:two hearts:

BlueStar
April 3rd, 2009, 01:37 PM
Ooh cool one, I love a bit of introspection, esp when it's a positive focus...had to give it some thought though; sometimes more acutely aware of my perceived shortcomings than strengths. But..

1. I like my sensitive nature....I used to hate it, or wish that I was more hardened like everyone else I used to find myself around, but now I can see how it is a great gift. It's the fire that fuels my art, my spiritual awakening and my compassion for others and the suffering in the world.

2. I love being artistic! Although I don't have nearly enough confidence in my art I love the fact I have my own unique style and that I can flit between different types of art: writing, painting, music. I feel most alive when I'm being creative.

3. I like the fact I'm weird/wacky/unique! I did go through a very 'being very normal phase' when growing up but it bored the pants off me. I actually quite dig being different, although it can be lonely sometimes when you realise that a lot of people don't understand you in the slightest.

4. This will sound hideously superficial but I like my looks - at least I do now! I was something of an ugly duckling when I was a kid, so I appreciate it all the more when I get complimented on my looks now.

5. I like my spiritual nature...this should really be number one actually. I think it's often born of suffering in many people and that was true in my case, but it's really a massive breakthrough in personal evolution when you move beyond primary focus on outer things and open up to an inner expansiveness. Being able to meditate and go beyond mind is the greatest gift in my life and a lifeline to sanity.

Jester Black
April 3rd, 2009, 04:54 PM
1. my commitment to integrity in the arts
2. my ability to overcome almost anything
3. my adventurous nature
4. the fact that I wear my heart on my sleeve
5. that i have the ability to inspire

Lotus Flower
April 4th, 2009, 03:58 PM
1 My Laughter
2 My Spirit
3 My sense of Humour
4 Calmness
5 Living In The Now:Hbouncegirl_witch

Shades of Red
April 4th, 2009, 08:42 PM
Some really good answers. A great thread as many people never seem to appreciate their positive points as much as they should.

Here are mine:

1) I think I'm a great mom and it shows in my relationship I have with my son and how my son treats the people around him. He's non-judgemental and doesn't take any garbage from others. Started taking credit for this a while ago as I've been a single mother most of his life, so I must have had some influence on him.

2) My voice - I have a very distinctive voice that is memorable and have had people I haven't seen/heard from in years recognize it.

3) I can enjoy art in its many forms - music, pictures, paintings etc even though I have no artistic ability whatsoever.

4) I'm a "people person". Love interacting with people and finding out who they are. Also comes in handy in my job to make people comfortable and allows me to have excellent customer service skills.

5) I don't mind being on my own. I quite enjoy my own company and can amuse myself without requiring someone else to do it for me.