PDA

View Full Version : Thank You MW!!

Narnia
March 24th, 2009, 03:54 PM
Hey Everyone! :hi:

Sometimes, I get the need to say 'thank you' and I'm honing in on that feeling right now and I just wanted to take a moment and thank each and every one of you dear folk here at Mysterious Wisdom for your wonderful and kind friendships!! :)

So, :thanks: :gathering: :yourock: :Hbounce :signsHF: :giveheart :loveyou:

Enkde
March 24th, 2009, 04:43 PM
Thank You my dear friends for everything.

Here i can find always someone to talk with when i need and always peoples from here are ready to give a good advice for everyone who seek it.

:thanks:

From 2003 i had this great chance to know you and to be a part of this family community where we shared our pro and cons in all areas from music and until to the funniest things - Thank You guys for your existence. :Hbounce :gathering:

:yourock:

With Respect,
Florin

God's Toy
March 24th, 2009, 05:41 PM
You know i do love a group hug!

thanks for being part of MW and just being who you all are.

Polly, your a star and i'd be lost without you.

Florin, keep up good work with those cool vids.

everyone here is part of our family and hopefully someday so we can expand and grow.

:Boy_yes3:

Kiran
March 24th, 2009, 06:19 PM
Well i think you all know how I feel about this place!!! Its my second home!!! I would love to think some or all of us may meet for real one day :)

Mr. Brightside
March 24th, 2009, 07:45 PM
I love you all, I hope you know that ;)

Mr B
March 24th, 2009, 08:09 PM
I want to thank you all my dear friends. Though I haven't been around much I must say it's because of you that I am able to work my way up on another board which has to do with my hobby. I became a moderator in January and now I made a next step and took the job upon me as a Community Manager on the Dutch Ubuntu forum.

It's all because of you, your respect, your love and understanding that I became active again on all fronts. Things that I take with me on my quest to change a place that has been a mess up to now over there. It's you who give me the strenght.

It's also because of you my friends that I make my comeback here at MW, my second home.

I love you all from the bottom of my heart. You are truly amazing.

Thank you. :two hearts: :thanks: :loveyou: :arms:

Jordan
March 24th, 2009, 08:41 PM
Thank you my all dear friends!
Every one of you made me to be better person, and to think wiser about life and many times help me to find new attitude.
I love you all my dear friends:two hearts:
As Lorri I hope we will meet once in real life

:loveyou:

Narnia
March 24th, 2009, 09:19 PM
.... I would love to think some or all of us may meet for real one day :) ....

.... As Lorri I hope we will meet once in real life ....

If there is a will, there is a way!

We can make it happen, nothing like a little planning to make dreams come true! :)

All of you, mean more to me than you'll ever know!

Genesis
March 24th, 2009, 11:30 PM
What a buncha saps :D

Oh well, I'll throw my vote in too... I love you all!!!:Hbounce:thanks:

Mr B
March 24th, 2009, 11:33 PM
Aha! We finally cracked ya, Gen. :laugh:

Narnia
March 24th, 2009, 11:37 PM
.... What a buncha saps :D ....

You're right!

We are .... :cray ................ :blink: ............................................... :laugh:

*you know I've got to admit, I had a feeling either Gen or maybe Tzvika would calls us 'saps' or 'what a sappy thread!* :biggrin

Kiran
March 25th, 2009, 09:29 AM
And yet...Gen still expressed the lurve!!!! :Hbounce

Narnia
March 25th, 2009, 12:40 PM
And yet...Gen still expressed the lurve!!!! :Hbounce

Yep, that she did indeed! :D :giveheart he-he!

little bird
March 25th, 2009, 03:03 PM
Although my presence isn't obvious as I often spend my time reading through your lovely posts but then not getting enough to time to reply, I do want you all to know how much I very much appreciate you all and value not only your treasured friendships but also your insightful offerings to Mysterious Wisdom.

It's with great regret that I am spread so thin these days but know that I do lurk and read and keep up to date, even if I may not post as much as I'd like to (or rather should do!)

Big hugs to you all
Kiera

Kiran
March 25th, 2009, 04:40 PM
Aah ;) we all know that behind every good man is a Super Woman Kiera :superman:

patrik.
March 25th, 2009, 06:00 PM
Even though I'm not vocal that often I do love this place thanks to all the great people in here, you rock! :)

SoulChild
March 26th, 2009, 01:03 AM
come on you guys, I am reading this in class and my eyes are becoming moist.....I am tearing up! I love you guys too...wish I can say more...but, got to go.....:thanks: :two hearts:

Samael
March 26th, 2009, 01:04 AM
Yea, its a fun place to post and meet different people, that makes the idea successful :)

SoulChild
March 26th, 2009, 01:05 AM
Yea, its a fun place to post and meet different people, that makes the idea successful :)

Glad I met you too :-)

inutero
March 26th, 2009, 04:10 AM
Love!?!...Yes, LOVE to all and to all a good night!

Samael
March 26th, 2009, 12:40 PM
Glad I met you too :-)
I feel the same way :)

BlueStar
March 27th, 2009, 02:43 PM
You guys are just awesomeness personified and clustered round an internet forum! :Hbounce

Although I sometimes zip off the radar and although i know some of you better than others, I think you're a wonderful bunch of peeps - wide open hearts, wide open minds as well, and just all round great. I love the atmosphere of the new forum, very welcoming and safe and inclusive.

There I said it: :yourock:

Rana
April 3rd, 2009, 09:51 AM
:thanks:: to your special and unique caring way ..too :two hearts:[/I]

Narnia
May 18th, 2009, 05:06 PM
Hey Everyone!!

I know I've been a little quiet and absent recently; partly because of the show, but mainly because I am feeling rather reflective (must be this post opening/show stuff) and I feel my words (to me) are not very important at the moment so, I am here just kicking back and watching, but I wanted you all to know that I think about Mysterious Wisdom and you guys all the time and that I am very, very grateful for all your fine, wonderful, and unfailing friendships!! Wishing everyone well and the best!

I hold you all very dear to my heart, I love you all very much over the moon!

:giveheart ~ Polly ~

:thanks: :girl_yes3 (1): :signsHF: :Boy_yes3: :yourock:

God's Toy
May 18th, 2009, 06:45 PM
Your words are always interesting my dear Polly! Always welcome and missed when absent.

As I often say: :yourock: my friend!

planetlove
May 18th, 2009, 07:10 PM
:gathering::hi::arms:
Thanks a bunch for everything ...
Always In Love,
V

Lion Spirit Walker
May 19th, 2009, 01:57 AM
There are no other 'mer-folk' I am more appreciative of or would rather swim with.
Thank you All very much for being You.

Narnia
October 11th, 2009, 03:14 PM
Feeling that thank you mushing itch again!

THANK YOU for being such awesome, wonderful, fun loving, caring friends!! I love you all just the way you are - don't ever change!!

HUGS and KISSES :giveheart

Rana
October 13th, 2009, 06:35 AM
:kiss_blow::flower:Girl_in_love:thanks: to you too ..and all your beautiful ..thoughtfilled posts ..i appreciate and are grateful to you .. and all you guys ...BIG HUGS XXX:two hearts:

Kiran
October 13th, 2009, 08:20 AM
Big hugs to one and all!!!:two hearts::two hearts:

Rana
January 20th, 2011, 11:16 AM
hello. i just wanted to share my appreciation and say thankyou not only to the moderators but people who share this magical space. I am trully grateful for all it has given to me and enhanced in my life , that is without words. we are all so diverse in many special ways but i find it is that difference that makes us the same.i look forward to coming in here however many we are in numbers i like reading all the posts on so many subjects from music to the friendly and serious banter that goes on between you all.it is always fun,,thought provoking but most of all inspiring and rewading to know that we all face many issues and have come from vastly different learnings and experiences in life . somehow we have found a common thread whatever that is. if we made one page with pics of our faces alone that would reflect the diveristy and knowledge that resides just in one small cyber corner of this universe but one that is ours to share in. we are the wisdom keepers of that space. Thankyou .. trully :giveheart

Lion Spirit Walker
January 20th, 2011, 11:19 PM
Big Hugs
:two hearts::two hearts::two hearts::two hearts::two hearts:

Kiran
February 28th, 2011, 04:08 PM
http://www.crystalscomments.com/4/31996.jpg

Lion Spirit Walker
March 14th, 2011, 11:59 PM
Thank you GT , little bird, the members, and mods of MW.
When things become insane, there's always a warm, welcoming light on here.

BlueStar
March 15th, 2011, 08:32 PM
I second that! :) Thank you Peter and everyone for the gift of MW! :two hearts:

God's Toy
March 24th, 2011, 08:31 PM
Recent events reminded me that without you guys powering MW each and every day we would not be here.
With that I want to thank you, all of you, You stop by good Ole MW for a chat, update or just to waffle like me... Anyhoo why ever you come here, thank you for doing it!

You make MW what it is.

:)

Rana
March 25th, 2011, 08:48 AM
you included ! thankyou so much .. this place really helps me grow xx

Mr B
March 25th, 2011, 10:08 AM
Resent events reminded me that without you guys powering MW each and every day we would not be here.
With that I want to thank you, all of you, You stop by good Ole MW for a chat, update or just to waffle like me... Anyhoo why ever you come here, thank you for doing it!

You make MW what it is.

:)

Thanks buddy and you know what...... Thank you so much for MW and WATG, you are a superb and honest friend on who we can count on. It's also a honor to work with you and thank you for this opportunity. :) :yourock:

Narnia
March 25th, 2011, 01:04 PM
Thanks buddy and you know what...... Thank you so much for MW and WATG, you are a superb and honest friend on who we can count on. It's also a honor to work with you and thank you for this opportunity. :) :yourock:

Maik your words echo my sentiments ...

Peter, without you there would be no MW and you are a dear one for creating it and I thank you for MW and your unfailing friendship!! :) :yourock: :giveheart

Lion Spirit Walker
March 26th, 2011, 06:33 AM
Here's to GT for creating and maintaining the ultimate gather place for loons such as ourselves.
http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss70/psy_Michael/JLA_Superman.jpg

SoulChild
April 1st, 2011, 10:45 PM
That was so nice of you for saying that Gods Toy! I appreciate you! :)

inutero
April 2nd, 2011, 06:00 PM
My Extended family....you are...

BlueStar
April 2nd, 2011, 07:06 PM
Lately I've been feeling the kind of isolation you get when you realise that who you are is very different to most other people. I think differently, view life differently, have differing priorities and views on what's important and what isn't important. Heck, even the music I listen to is too 'weird' for those deeply immersed in mainstream. Sometimes that can be isolating. I spent a lot of my childhood trying to fit in and belong. And now I realise I do have a place where I belong, where it doesn't matter how different you are. It's MW. This place is my heart and my home and you guys are my extended family also :)

MystEerieUsOne
April 3rd, 2011, 03:10 AM
This has helped me... :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxWxiuJRApU&feature=player_embedded

Narnia
April 5th, 2011, 01:16 AM
I love, adore and cherish Mysterious Wisdom so much!!

I am eternally grateful to Peter our beloved God's Toy aka GT or The Man for creating MW, and to the members that make up the Mod Team that help keep things tidy and comfy, and of course last but not least to the fantastic Members that make Mysterious Wisdom what it is .... it is so wonderful to be able to come to a place like MW, where you can feel at ease and at home!!

I love Mysterious Wisdom!! :) :giveheart

MystEerieUsOne
April 7th, 2011, 03:15 AM
It IS very lonely, and a very different life, being Conscious in a world that isn't. How do I tell others who *I* really am, without simultaneously, however inadvertently, telling them who THEY really are, for instance?

I've been dealing with this since I was three years old, having been born so nonlinearly aware that...well, as recently pointed again, I am the child (Lucinda) in the movie *Knowing,* and while there is nothing as creepy (pathological) about it as expressed in this movie, it very clearly does demonstrate, overall, the atmosphere going on in my conscience, when I *realize* the metaphorical "blood on my hands," as shown more graphically with Lucinda in this clip.

Born nonlinearly, mathematically Conscious, my brain has ALWAYS been able to *see* what you see on her paper. It's how I *see* the world because it's all actually happening at the *Core,* like at the bottom point of a V, meaning at the *Energy* level. That energy is patterned, which creates mathematics, and the mathematics create concepts, which humans label and get lost/distracted in, establishing such vested interests in their invention convention that there's very little hope of reversing any of that. But for myself, I was born to process and perceive at that *Core*/*Energy* level, which moves and motivates everything, everybody, everywhere, including events, including all the horrors that happen in life, whether naturally caused or human caused. That's really all there is to it. I mean, sure there's a lot of complex, abstract nonlinear physics involved, that I also *see,* which only adds to the sadness and the loneliness, because I have *access* to physics that reveal cures for diseases and disorders, all sorts of things science is starving for the answers about (but not ready for, I suppose), and most painfully of all, as shown in this movie, to the physics that reveal such things as what happened in Japan with the earthquake, tsunami and nuclear crisis...MANY MONTHS, sometimes years, BEFORE they manifest, in such detail that Nature ~ already *knows* ~ the language that will become the headlines and the story of the incidents themselves, even actual names, dates, faces, places, etc..., including how many will die! (Frightening as all heck to humans, of course, but to Nature/the Universe it is just frequency><intensity of its *Energy,* that's all!) As I've stated before, not only did I detect 9/11 long before it manifested, but even Pennsylvania, which the world thought was so random, but it wasn't because it was revealed as part of it, along with the Pentagon and all the other details, long before that day! Unbelievable, yet 100% true! Even for myself, it is the most extraordinary experience to observe what is REALLY going on in the Universe! Life is not happening at the "lowly" people level, relative to how Nature and the Universe "process" time and space, etc... I feel as though I am as if an alien, observing planet Earth from way out in outer space, looking upon it like the astronauts do, and beyond, able to see what humans can't see because they only notice what is immediately in front of them. They don't see it coming, they don't see where it's going, and they don't care, until it's time to blame some deity of sorts for not looking out for them.

It is horrific (however joyous, I must also say) *Knowing* what life is really all about, all alone, almost trapped inside yourself because who the heck do you communicate your truest heart to? You can only go so far, when they don't hear you, because they start projecting onto you what they ASSUME is who you are, which is almost always wrong, and only serves to make the heart even more lonely. It's exhausting, too, because it takes a lot to process all this stuff! Once in a while I'll yell at Nature and say..."Can I have my brain back today? I have stuff *I* wanna do, too, ya know!" :smile1:

Here are two clips of the movie, *Knowing,* the first showing me aka Lucinda with her nonlinear math brain essentially channeling through her human beingness (as if s/he doesn't exist) the *Energy* that is taking place at the *Core* of Nature. There's nothing wrong with her at all. She just doesn't buy into the human/misguided conventional labels of "time and space," etc., and with those clouds cleared away, it's all...right there, all the Answers!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zWP_v1OB2U

It's very difficult being that child...especially when I was a child!

This second clip shows the nonlinear math physics somewhat, and talks about the patterning. He mentions and questions "no grand meaning." What ACTUALLY is happening is that ANY creature of Existence (including cells, rocks, trees, etc., Anything congealed!) is going to perceive what humans call "meaningfulness" in anything that presents security and continuation for itself! Humans have simply projected a language upon their basic survival mechanisms, and then further projected a life around that language, that's all. Extended entanglement.

This movie definitely shows the inescapable desperation to WARN the world, in an attempt to save people's lives! What they show the teacher doing is what the child is feeling inside, especially when she is detecting numerous imminent manifestations all at once and is all alone with the information!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRTEfy4Cp-w&feature=related

It's truly *eerie* (and yet soooo *extraordinary!*) what we all REALLY are! No wonder the world is hiding out from itself! It's sad that something soooo beautiful has to be experienced all alone! ESPECIALLY when you see the horrors of the likes of the Indonesian tsunami that killed over a quarter of a million people, and Japan's nightmare, among any others! My biggest priority for so long now has been in trying to wake people up to the reality that sociological nightmares can also be 'predicted' long before they manifest, because stuff only happens when the conditions are in place for them to happen, and if they wake up and learn to redirect those conditions, they literally can redirect history! Otherwise, it's all a game of dominoes!

What's it gonna take?! :7hit (1):

(The movie *Knowing* is running on Showtime, for those interested, btw).

BlueStar
April 8th, 2011, 07:54 PM
Thanks for sharing MystEeriousOne, your posts are extremely interesting and insightful :) I hope that in spite of the trouble you've had feeling at home, that you feel at home in the land of MW! :two hearts: Will have to check out that film sometime as well!!

Lion Spirit Walker
May 21st, 2011, 05:39 AM
Thank you MW for being so very much more than a simple forum site. If ever there was a virtual home, this is certainly it. And thank you to both Admin & Mods for creating and maintaining such a truly wonderful place as Mysterious Wisdom.

:cool.3:

mary
May 22nd, 2011, 08:15 PM
MW my home away from home... my refuge in time of need... so thanks everyone that does this wonderful place wonderful :giveheart

Narnia
February 10th, 2012, 02:02 AM
I am so very blessed to have each of you in my simple Life, my heart is so full iwith gratitude it brims and aches, an ache that I cherish and Love ... because I know my Life would be incomplete without each and every one of you dear Spirits in it!

I, thank you!!! :giveheart

BlueStar
February 10th, 2012, 09:14 PM
I feel the same Polly. I just had to stop by, feeling disconnected with my 'tribe' in the physical world...but there are so many of you hanging out on here. Why I love MW, and all of you. :two hearts:

Silverleaf
February 11th, 2012, 02:08 PM
We all feel disconnected at certain points in life, This place certainly helps, My love to each and every one of you...

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b340/Saltwater1000/Love-1.jpg

BlueStar
February 11th, 2012, 07:07 PM
Beautiful pic/message Sean, love to you too :) :two hearts:

Anjou
February 11th, 2012, 08:08 PM
I am so very blessed to have each of you in my simple Life, my heart is so full iwith gratitude it brims and aches, an ache that I cherish and Love ... because I know my Life would be incomplete without each and every one of you dear Spirits in it!
I, thank you!!! :giveheart

I feel the same Polly. I just had to stop by, feeling disconnected with my 'tribe' in the physical world...but there are so many of you hanging out on here. Why I love MW, and all of you. :two hearts:

We all feel disconnected at certain points in life, This place certainly helps, My love to each and every one of you...

This is the only place where I can regularly go and feel such constant warmth.
Love to all who visit, rest, or engage here ........... :Boy_yes3:

Lion Spirit Walker
February 13th, 2012, 11:12 PM
From such love comes truly 'good medicine'.
Thank you all, with love.

Rana
February 14th, 2012, 11:23 PM
just wanted to come by and say thankyou for always being here for me ...it means everything when things dont xxx