PDA

View Full Version : Audio Visions

Narnia
March 22nd, 2009, 10:17 PM
.... Have you ever experienced an Audio Vision .... ?

.... Does music have the power to 'take' your spirit to other places .... ?

.... What visions have you seen .... ?

Kiran
March 23rd, 2009, 09:11 AM
:girl_yes3 (1): Oh yes Sphinx!! I have seen all manner of things depending on the music. With some classical music I see colours...and patterns etc...sometimes one I have not seen before!
If its chillout/new age music...I have gone on wornderful journeys while meditating.....

Jester Black
March 31st, 2009, 06:17 PM
How about everything? Like life itself?

Let me explain.

When you ask most people what their earliest memory is, they will refer to something visual. But if you ask me, Ill refer to song. As long as I can remember there has been a song in my head...constantly evolving, but ALWAYS there. Not always in the forefront and in fact, most times in the backdrop...but ALWAYS there. I refer to it as my LifeSong...the very essence of the lifeforce that created me. I know that the day that song stops I will die...no ifs, and or buts about it.

Some of you had heard me say that I dont write songs, I allow them to write themselves. Im referring to that LifeSong when i say that because on some subcoscious level what im doing is tapping into the LifeSong and allowing it voice through my physical means. I dont shape the LifeSong, it shapes me and so thus, everything I am, everything I touch, every way I interact has a basis in that LifeSong. And seeing it from that perspective, life itself is a vision of the LifeSong that flows through my "spiritual veins".

Rana
April 5th, 2009, 10:08 AM
..when i listen to ENIGMAS .."Sadeness" i always remember my ancient past and the feeling of then ..:Buddha2:

Kiran
April 5th, 2009, 03:46 PM
How about everything? Like life itself?

Let me explain.

When you ask most people what their earliest memory is, they will refer to something visual. But if you ask me, Ill refer to song. As long as I can remember there has been a song in my head...constantly evolving, but ALWAYS there. Not always in the forefront and in fact, most times in the backdrop...but ALWAYS there. I refer to it as my LifeSong...the very essence of the lifeforce that created me. I know that the day that song stops I will die...no ifs, and or buts about it.

Some of you had heard me say that I dont write songs, I allow them to write themselves. Im referring to that LifeSong when i say that because on some subcoscious level what im doing is tapping into the LifeSong and allowing it voice through my physical means. I dont shape the LifeSong, it shapes me and so thus, everything I am, everything I touch, every way I interact has a basis in that LifeSong. And seeing it from that perspective, life itself is a vision of the LifeSong that flows through my "spiritual veins".

Thank you so much for sharing this Jester! I love the way you describe the LifeSong!! I often hear it in the wind, the earth the Mother....it is a music that cannot be written as you have rightly said....it kind of writes us :)
Hugs my dear dear friend :)

planetlove
April 29th, 2009, 02:29 AM
It depends on the meditation>>im doing
Anything from colors to People, Ascended Masters , Gods Godesses Animal spirits , Places and things I've never seen before....

V

Narnia
September 18th, 2009, 06:23 PM
Today - I was pulled by music to a place that feels so real (that favourite place of mine I have yet to set foot in) - I was reuntied with a desert land, I found myself standing surrounded by ancient trees, it was nearing sunset, there was a cool breeze in the air, and my heart was thumping - thumping and aching with an absolute LOVE - a LOVE that has carried my spirit through the ages - it was as intense as a lovers gaze .... and as always, I feel someone is there with me - it feels like my soulmate is waiting for me when I 'go there'.

And then I find myself rudely awaken by this trap, this illusion in which we call reality.