PDA

View Full Version : avatars added

God's Toy
November 5th, 2008, 08:44 PM
Guys,

Just a quick note to say i've up loaded some stock avatars to the board.

If you like one, good stuff! , if not, you can always use your own. (or let me know what your into and we can see if we can find one for you)

Anyway enjoy!

PS: you can add your avatar by clicking here: http://mysteriouswisdom.com/forum/profile.php?do=editavatar

Also you can add your own by clicking that link and uploading it.

Narnia
November 5th, 2008, 11:14 PM
Cool!! Thanks Peter...that is very kind of you...wow...there are so many; lots of wolves, dragons, and cute kitties.....aawwhh!!

Well, I am partial to having my own 'custom' avatar...I attempted to 'upload', but me thinks something is missing, (perhaps it's my left brain...ya see I am not so savvy in the computer/techno department),...anyhoo I didn't see a way to 'upload' on that link, which you so kindly provided....well, when you get the chance to help out, that'll be great! Thank you so much! :clap:

God's Toy
November 6th, 2008, 12:43 AM
Hmmm looking into that now....

Ah OK sorted now, I found a glitch that prevented the button from showing up but it's sorted now in the short term... (Going to have to do an software upgrade soon anyway)

OK, do you see the Browse button now? If so, Hit that and you should be away.

If I'm not told of a glitch I probably wont know about it so pass them on!

Thanks for the feedback and have fun.

Regards,

Peter

:drinks

Kiran
November 6th, 2008, 08:04 AM
Oohh I love the avatars Peter!!! I have a few too I shall have to send them to you and see if they are any good.
Thanks hon!

God's Toy
November 6th, 2008, 09:55 AM
Hey Lorri,

yep pass therm on and i'll up load them for everyone.

Happy you like em, I wanted to pic Avatars that match the sprit iof the forum. well kinda did that anyway.

Peace to you

Peter

:hi:

Kiran
November 6th, 2008, 09:56 AM
Ok will do. I have them on my memory stick so just need to dig that out :)

Narnia
November 6th, 2008, 01:36 PM
You know, Lorri, it's not surprising you chose the Buddha face, I almost went with that one too...he-he!!.....but I think I'll rotate my avatar from time to time with drawings I've done of our cat Shadow!

This one, she is sleeping on our bed with the morning sunlight! Awh, Isn't she so cute! :p

Kiran
November 6th, 2008, 01:50 PM
I couldn't resist it!! Its so beautiful and peaceful...reminds me of a picture I have at home :)

I have emailed some more to Peter so he might add those later on as well. The cat ones are really cute too.
I love your picture....:good

SoulChild
November 6th, 2008, 05:45 PM
Wow, I love the avatars! Thanks God's Toy...you guys are great as always :)

So, how about an "I love mysterious wisdom" smiley?...LOL

God's Toy
November 6th, 2008, 06:42 PM
Hmm was already working on that lol!

Would be better saying 'I love Mysterious Wisdom' (Is that a little long maybe??)

Or how about 'I love MW'
Or 'I love the MWF' (F is for Forum)
Or 'I love the MWB' (B is for Board)
Or last but not least, 'I love God's Toy!!! lol :laugh

???

:Hbounce

Lorri, yours are uploaded too, also I kinda put them in in order now too.

Thanks for that!

Narnia
November 6th, 2008, 08:01 PM
Or how about 'I love MW'

Hmmm....I vote for smilies....'I Love MW' and of course...*he-he*...."I love God's Toy'....that's a must.... :p

little bird
November 6th, 2008, 11:37 PM
I think it's a great selection and will mean I can change loads of times if I wanted without having to go trapse around the net.

Well done Hon!

Rana
November 7th, 2008, 04:48 AM
:yahoo: im a lovin the choice of Avies !!!! thankyou xx

Kiran
November 7th, 2008, 08:01 AM

Thanks for that!

I have to say I am soooo loving the new avatars!!!!! Thanks for uploading the others...I have to say, we have a great selection now and very in keeping with what we hope to create here :Hbounce:Hbounce:Hbounce

God's Toy
November 7th, 2008, 11:56 AM
Happy you like em guys.

Also remember as this is a brand new forum, we are very much still finding our feet so some things will come and some may go.:happytongue
This means I'm open to forum ideas or suggestions and what you would like added, if we can we will!, :good: if we get the members numbers to fill the forum then we add more.

Peace out

Peter
:biggrin

SoulChild
November 7th, 2008, 03:44 PM
Hmm was already working on that lol!

Would be better saying 'I love Mysterious Wisdom' (Is that a little long maybe??)

Or how about 'I love MW'

???

:Hbounce

Thanks for that!

Yes, I am with Sphinx...I like "I love MW"....oh, and how about one for "I Love My Boss"...LOL We really do Love you God's Toy, you always run the most awesome message boards...and this is the beginning of the next best thing! :yahoo:

Kiran
November 7th, 2008, 03:46 PM
Oh Soulchild...I just think you have made Peter's day!!!! :good

God's Toy
November 7th, 2008, 06:47 PM
Yes, I am with Sphinx...I like "I love MW"....oh, and how about one for "I Love My Boss"...LOL We really do Love you God's Toy, you always run the most awesome message boards...and this is the beginning of the next best thing! :yahoo:

You know my head is so BIG now I was just able to get into my office here!

Thanks for your kind words hon, but really every good admin knows it's the members who make a forum good! So it's you people I wanna thank for being here :)

In this forum we are going deeper into everything you may have read on another forum, the real mysteries of life. If you want less intence forums just ask. It's all good. Remember I'm open for suggestion and comments.

regards,

Peter

:drinks

Kiran
November 7th, 2008, 07:15 PM
*sticks her hand up*...and me too!!! girl_witch

Mr. Brightside
November 7th, 2008, 11:48 PM
love these avatars :)