PDA

View Full Version : What-is-your-Color?

Kiran
March 13th, 2009, 12:53 PM
This was my result for this little quiz http://www.quibblo.com/quiz/832AB8M/What-is-your-Color

Yellow

You are open and direct. You consistently demonstrate more concern for others than for yourself. You are an amazing person. All your friends think you are the greatest listener they've ever known. You are dependable, patient, and nurturing. You love people, and you're a team player. You have some outstanding strengths. There are some problems you need to work on. You're oversensitive. You take things personally and always conform. You'll buy other people's excuses, and you don't ever set goals. You're not goal-oriented.

Narnia
March 13th, 2009, 01:34 PM
Blue

You are open and direct.*Yep* You are social *Yep*, craving almost constant contact with people *Nope*. The reason you are so successful in life is that you are an excellent promoter *maybe*. You're energetic, enthusiastic, motivating, convincing *Yep*. You always see the big picture *Yep*. You're the life of the party *Hm, 'the life of a party' ... me thinks not*, and you're very creative *Yep*. You can create it *Yep*, but you can't build it *Nope*. Your problem is, you are unorganized and scattered. *again, me thinks not*

Stargazer
March 14th, 2009, 01:06 PM
BLUE

You are open and direct.-Yes

You are social, craving almost constant contact with people.-NO

The reason you are so successful in life is that you are an excellent promoter.-Don't know if i am successful or not

You're energetic, enthusiastic, motivating, convincing.-Yes

You always see the big picture.-Yes

You're the life of the party, and-No

you're very creative. -Yes

You can create it, but you can't build it.-No

Your problem is, you are unorganized and scattered. -Yes it's Sooo True.

God's Toy
March 14th, 2009, 01:28 PM
http://mgsrvr.com/75df3bb1cf394ae638d8b21965b50012.jpeg (http://www.quibblo.com/quiz/832AB8M/What-is-your-Color)
You are open and direct. You are social, craving almost constant contact with people. The reason you are so successful in life is that you are an excellent promoter. You're energetic, enthusiastic, motivating, convincing. You always see the big picture. You're the life of the party, and you're very creative. You can create it, but you can't build it. Your problem is, you are unorganized and scattered.

So wrong on so many levels.

planetlove
March 18th, 2009, 06:11 AM
yellow also

SoulChild
March 18th, 2009, 05:13 PM
Blue

You are open and direct (TRUE. You are social, craving almost constant contact with peopleMAYBE ON A CERTAIN LEVEL, BUT NOT EXACTLY. The reason you are so successful in life is that you are an excellent promoterTRUE. You're energetic, enthusiastic, motivating, convincingTRUE. You always see the big pictureTRUE. You're the life of the party, and you're very creativeTRUE TO A CERTAIN EXTENT. You can create it, but you can't build itPOSSIBLY. Your problem is, you are unorganized and scatteredTRUE BUT THIS CAN BE FIXED.

patrik.
March 18th, 2009, 09:03 PM
I am Red

You are self-contained and direct. You are an amazing producer. You are the best negotiator. You have energy to burn. You are a risktaker, a leader. You have confidence and take action. You are independent and just take right off and start doing it. You are domineering and short-tempered. You are unteachable. The biggest thing that would make a huge difference in your life is to understand the other personalities. They all have great values, equal to yours, and you don't realize it.

SoulChild
March 19th, 2009, 05:15 PM
I am Red

You are self-contained and direct. You are an amazing producer. You are the best negotiator. You have energy to burn. You are a risktaker, a leader. You have confidence and take action. You are independent and just take right off and start doing it. You are domineering and short-tempered. You are unteachable. The biggest thing that would make a huge difference in your life is to understand the other personalities. They all have great values, equal to yours, and you don't realize it.

I'd bet you are Red....because you are RED HOTT!! :two hearts:

patrik.
March 19th, 2009, 11:52 PM
I'd bet you are Red....because you are RED HOTT!! :two hearts:

That is so sweet of you Liz! :two hearts: Overall it seems like there are just hotties in this place. ^_^

Narnia
March 20th, 2009, 12:22 AM
That is so sweet of you Liz! :two hearts: Overall it seems like there are just hotties in this place. ^_^

Yep, I second that! ....

.... And this place is filled with some cool cats too!

Rana
March 21st, 2009, 05:22 AM
yellow too !!

Will65
March 22nd, 2009, 12:36 AM
Yellow for me too!!!!!!!:hi:

Jordan
March 22nd, 2009, 09:08 PM
I am BLUE
:girl_yes3 (1):I like all ........true or not...I find fun

Spirit~Sista
June 15th, 2009, 04:34 AM
no big surprise there for me. and haaa all of it is true!! even the unorganised and scattered haaa

You are open and direct. You are social, craving almost constant contact with people. The reason you are so successful in life is that you are an excellent promoter. You're energetic, enthusiastic, motivating, convincing. You always see the big picture. You're the life of the party, and you're very creative. You can create it, but you can't build it. Your problem is, you are unorganized and scattered.

inutero
June 15th, 2009, 04:40 AM
You are open and direct. Can't argue that.
You are social, craving almost constant contact with people. Ummmm...NO!
The reason you are so successful in life is that you are an excellent promoter. Of what?
You're energetic, enthusiastic, motivating, convincing. I am?
You always see the big picture. I consider myself a realist.
You're the life of the party, ummmmm...NO!
and you're very creative. At times!
You can create it, but you can't build it. Why?
Your problem is, you are unorganized ...No not really...you should see my pantry...very organized...
and scattered. ummmmm...NO!

But this was fun!!:blink: And Yes, everyone here is ON FIRE HOT:clap::drink:!!!

mary
July 22nd, 2009, 04:21 AM
I got green :Eeksign:

You are self-contained and indirect. You are analytical, always wanting more and more information about whatever it is you're interested in. You over analyze everything. You easily get depressed and have a problem with loneliness. However, you have many strengths. You're very organized. You are an amazing planner and a dependable problem solver. You are task persistent. Everything you do is accurate. You use a lot of words like try, maybe, could, possible, we'll see. The words you speak are critical, because you speak your reality into existence. When you say negative things, you are actually putting those things into your life.

Afortunately not all of those apply to me :D.