PDA

View Full Version : what is Universal Life Force

Kiran
November 5th, 2008, 02:41 PM
Energy, Chi, Prana ? (as asked by varunepersad on http://www.enigmamusic.com/forum/index.php )

planetlove
November 6th, 2008, 07:15 PM
TAG...you are it....
V

Narnia
November 6th, 2008, 08:40 PM
Hey V...welcome aboard!! :)

This question has been previously answered with so many great responses, which makes me feel I wish I had the capabililty to answer/contribute in a better fashion!

This question is very elliptical in nature....which makes me feel it can never truly be answered, though perhaps it can be better understood in the journey towards "Enlightenment'. I feel, as close as we come to an answer or an understanding, still we will never really grasp the answer and or knowledge, until our 'Life Force' is removed from our bodily host...perhaps then, we may be indulged with the beginnings of the true answer...that waits on the other side...?

Energy + Balance = Universal Life Force

planetlove
November 7th, 2008, 01:13 AM
found this today...
With his famous equation E= mc2, Albert Einstein proved that when you come right down to it everything in the universe is energy. Both in the physical plane of our reality of matter and the abstract reality of our mind are made up of energy patterns.

The concept of a universal energy flow is not a new one. The ancient Chinese called this flow chi; the ancient Hindus called it prana. The disciplines that developed in those two cultures - t'ai chi and yoga, respectively- are based on the art of tuning in to the flow of energy and using it to centre the self.

Particle physicists try to understand the nature of nature at the smallest scales possible. Today, we know that atoms do not represent the smallest unit of matter. Particles called quarks and leptons seem to be the fundamental building blocks - but perhaps there is something even smaller.

Empty space, we have discovered, is actually not empty at all.

Astrophysicists have found that less than 10 percent of the mass of the entire universe consists of the kind of "luminous" matter that we can see. What is the dark matter that makes up the rest of the universe? How can we find out? Though we understand many important properties of the fundamental building blocks of our universe, there are untold mysteries still to solve.

Advances in technology allow physicists to build more powerful and sophisticated instruments to look deeper and deeper inside matter. Like adventurers entering unknown territory, physicists forge ahead into ever smaller dimensions.

What will be their next discovery?

Words spoken by Deepak Chopra

Kiran
November 7th, 2008, 08:25 AM
It is the very essence of who/what we are and what makes up the Universe. Some would call it Holy Spirit, some would call it God.

This is what I posted before but think I could have expanded on that! I liked what you posted there V as scientists know that the body gives off enough energy to be measured as thermal energy. I think there is more we don't know about our Universe and its workings (including ourselves) than we do know...

Anyways getting back to the question...it is the energy that is in everything, that creates, that evolves, it is the real magic!

MystEerieUsOne
May 4th, 2009, 08:02 PM
Great thread to revive from the last page!

I'll write more when I get the chance. :)