PDA

View Full Version : Information to be passed on

Kiran
November 5th, 2008, 12:40 PM
From time to time, we may get information to pass on relating to energy shifts etc. I shall use this thread to pass on information. This is often put our way for a reason although we may not always recognise why at the time. For some of you, this may have no relevance, for others it will. Please take and use this as you wish but receive the information with love and respect for the place it comes from.
Feel free to add anything you feel may be of use to others in our community.:)

Keeping Ourselves Centered And Protected By Dr. Judith Orloff

As you go through the intuitive healing process you need to know: each of us has our own special power. We carry it within; it waits to be awakened. Call it your inner self, your spirit, or light--however conceived, you must meet and come to know your core-essence. The source of all intuition, it is your fiercest ally and advocate against danger. By connecting with this part of yourself you'll mount confidence, feel safer in the world. Then whatever or whoever crosses your path--even the devil incarnate--will be no match for your resilience.

I want you to flush out beliefs that divert you from your intuitive healing power. Begin by asking yourself, "What in my life throws me off center and why?" I'm referring to everything from a stranger flashing you a dirty look, to fear of rejection, to dealing with someone in pain. Interactions where your energy dims. Weak spots, points that need securing. And what about negativity? How do you deal with yours, or another's? If a supervisor says, "You'll never be successful," or an ex-lover announces, "You're incapable of a healthy relationship," do you buy into it? We each have our triggers. The basis for centering and protection is grasping where we get caught, and then disengaging the trigger.

Four common beliefs that drain your intuitive healing power:
1. I'm not strong enough to protect myself.
As children, many of us aren't taught to believe in the full power we contain. Yes, our parents may support our intelligence, talents, physical attractiveness--even teach us sound ethical values, the difference between right and wrong. But what happens to our inner self? Might even devoutly religious parents fail to realize it is there? Our starting point is to recognize we possess a very real internal source which enables us to deeply see and know. Yet when something goes wrong, frequently our first impulse is to look outside ourselves for someone to "fix" us. We get sick; we rush to the doctor. We become depressed; we call a therapist. We're in pain; we take a pill. It's fine to seek expertise--but we have it backwards. Look inside first. Really, it's not a big blank in there. Then act on what your wisdom tells you. What stops us? A likely culprit is the vulnerable child we each carry within. Mogul or mailman, mother or monk, this aspect of our psyche yearns to be taken care of, protected, and is unequipped to do it alone. He pops up in the darndest circumstances, reducing us to a helpless tiny tot. Of course we must tenderly acknowledge her needs--but know where to draw the line. Would you want a baby running your boardroom? Your life? Remember: Your inner self is more than your inner child. Far grander--capable of ministering to all your needs--is the radiance of your spirit. Feeling this, knowing this, is the best protection of all. You must become your own champion before anyone else can. When you believe in yourself, no one else can diminish you.

2. Other people's negative thoughts can harm me.
In my workshops, I'm struck by how worried participants are about being thwarted by other people's negative thoughts. Such concerns need to be addressed. On an intuitive healing level, ill intentions or feelings can affect us, creating anxiety or physical dis-ease. We must train ourselves to deflect them. What is negative energy? Any force antithetical to your well-being. How does it turn up in everyday life? Let's start at the lower end of the spectrum. Your neighbor doesn't approve of you. A friend puts down your plan to start college at forty. Your ex-boyfriend's girlfriend is sending you bad vibes. What do you do?

Strategies to develop intuitive healing:

1. Don't lead a lifestyle based on assuming others are out to get you. This perpetuates fear.
2. If someone is sending you negative thoughts, avoid dwelling on them. The more attention you pay to negativity, the more influence you give it.
3. Focusing on the strength of your inner self is the best defense against negativity, no matter how dramatic its manifestation. If you are solidly connected to yourself, nothing can get you.

3. I'm too sensitive for my own good.
The arch-enemy of intuition is lack of sensitivity. Know this: There is no such thing as being overly sensitive. To grasp the concept, you may have to reconfigure old ideas that have been drummed into your head. When parents or teachers said, "You have to toughen up," or especially with boys, "only sissies cry," unknowingly they were undermining the very crux of your intuitive tie with the world. Male sensibility, in particular, has been bludgeoned by such rigid conditioning. But, for both sexes, to break down childhood armoring requires extraordinary commitment, trust, and resolve.

What I'm speaking of isn't simply expressing your emotions. It's slowly learning, in your own time frame, to remain wide open to an intuitive realm--being one with the wind, the moon, other people's joys, sorrows, the continuum of life and death. From this comes an intimate ecstatic bond with all of existence, exactly what you don't want to protect yourself from. Sensitivity only turns against you when you feel overwhelmed. But how do you stay receptive and not get obliterated by the intensity of such input? It is possible to remain vulnerable and feel safe. The answer is never to shut your sensitivity off but to develop it as a creative resource.

4. It’s my job to take on the pain of others.
We're trained that as big-hearted people it's laudable to try to relieve the pain of others. A homeless person holding a cardboard sign, "I'm hungry. Will work for food" at a busy intersection; a hurt child; a distraught friend. It's natural to want to reach out to them, ease their angst. But many of us don't stop there. Inadvertently, we take it on. Suddenly we're the one feeling desolate, off kilter, bereft, when we felt fine before. This loss of center is what I want to address. It does not serve us. I am adamant: the most compassionate, effective route to healing people is to be a supportive presence, not attempt to live their pain for them. Moreover, sometimes suffering has its own cycle that has to be respected, hard as that may be to witness.

We must lie to rest the old metaphysical prototype of the empathic healer. Typically grossly obese women (extra weight, they mistakenly argued, was the only way to stay grounded), who cured patients by absorbing symptoms with the technique of laying on of hands. The result? Patients would leave feeling better; the healers would be a sickly wreck. These women were convinced such a sacrifice was necessary to lessen the suffering of others. As a young physician, I almost got snagged in the same trap. During the first months of private practice, I used to drag myself home, flop into bed half-dead from everything I'd absorb: a sure path to burn-out. This tack wasn't good for me or my patients.

I've learned the value of being a catalyst for people's growth without compromising my well-being. Patients themselves have taught me I can't do the work for them. That is not my job. Nor is it yours. Keep this in mind: it is none of our business to deprive anyone else of their life experiences. I understand the impulse to want to make things better. Compassion and the desire to console are human. But there's a fine line between supporting someone and trying to do it for them. No matter how well-meaning or heartfelt your intention, doing too much is not an act of love but of sabotage. You can be caring and honest with someone, yet still let them be. Don't equate honoring their growth process with abandoning them. A practical philosophy of intuitive healing must include preserving your energy as well as serving others. Striking a balance is essential.
~~ The Will of God will never take you where the Grace of God cannot protect you ~~

Kiran
November 5th, 2008, 12:56 PM
Greetings!

Things are shifting and sorting, all in readiness for a move forward the
second half of October.

There are various stages to this latest phase of re-connecting, and some of
us may be here while others are there, but all in divine and perfect order,
as always.

The process of re-wiring or re-connecting to a new shore, or higher
vibrating home involved a tuning up within, as well as a tuning up without.
The economy here in the US is undergoing a similar process, which will
affect the planet as a whole. And as we tune up within, we will affect the
planet as a whole as well.

This is a massive transition.but as many of us are far ahead of the masses,
we will be nearly untouched, as all our needs will be met with ease.

If you are one who has recently let go of connections to the old, you may
now be finding yourself in a space of self-exploration, perhaps considering
a geographical move, and wondering what your new role might be. Being still,
exploring new options and passions, re-connecting to what it is that you
really and truly have always wanted, and allowing things to unfold oh so
naturally are your keys.

During these times, we are always taken care of. If we are in a phase where
we are re-connecting to our authentic selves, or allowing that process to
unfold, the universe is always behind us, supporting our needs until we are
complete with our self-exploration. There is a road map for this process in
Stepping Into the New Reality (more about it at the end of this energy
alert), as this process is a key component of ascension, and will continue
on for many who are on various rungs of the ascension ladder.

If your re-connection process is complete or near complete, you may find
yourself in states of busy-ness, with too many projects to tend to, perhaps
feeling overwhelmed, and with a seeming inability to complete just one. All
in varying states of being half-finished and scattered. What is occurring
here, is that we have one foot in one reality and another foot in another.
And the realities are about setting our foundations, beginning those new
projects, and tending to our supports until the new has arrived in full.

Because we have created our new connections, this begins then, a new phase
or new energy current that wants to be utilized, while at the same time, we
may still need to finish up some of the old in order to be ready and
prepared for the new.

It is just a matter of overlaps while going from one place to another.

Another common scenario of moving from one vibrational level to another, is
having an experience of seemingly everything breaking and needing to be
repaired or fixed. What is occurring here, is that there is now a
vibrational mis-match, and things need to be adjusted, or "fixed." We have
to set up new alignments for the new, and this is simply part of the
process.

If nothing is happening for you right now, and everything seems still and
dead in the water, then know that your new connections are still being lined
up. You will connect when all is ready and in alignment. We are all in
differing stages of this process, but in the end, our new connections will
arrive when they will! And oh so perfectly indeed.

During this time of new connections, we are experiencing a new unity as
well. As the veil thins on a regular basis, we ultimately begin to see our
neighbors, brothers, and sisters for who they really are. The masks begin to
fall and we are once again united with more of our memory intact. If you are
one who has seen beyond the masks for a long while, it can be wonderful to
have others now join you in recognition of each another!

This new unity is occurring because the time is right. All is in divine and
perfect order. We are beginning the stages of supporting each other. And as
we choose to let go of what is rapidly falling now, we will then find
ourselves in groups of like-minded people, all willing and able to connect
in beautiful ways.

As I have mentioned so many times in the past, we are embodying so much more
light now within ourselves, that we are the ones we need to defer to. We
need no longer ask for wisdom or support outside of ourselves. We are at an
evolutionary level now, that allows us to dictate our next steps and the
next phase. Enough of us are ready. We have morphed to a new level of
becoming angels on Earth. A space ship is not going to arrive and save us,
the darkness is not going to take over the planet, and any horrible scenario
of the end times will not occur. These illusions come from an old 3D
mentality and are not necessary, nor can they exist in the higher vibrations
we now find ourselves in.

Continuing to focus upon darkness during this process of transition will
only serve to fuel an unwanted scenario of complete illusion, as well as
placing one in that reality.a reality that is being created and maintained
by those who are buying into it and bringing attention to it.

The reality is this: We are transitioning from the old to the new. We are
now existing in a higher vibrating reality. Anything that is not vibrating
at this new level, will cease to exist, as there is no energy left to
sustain it. Thus, it crashes. In this way, the old cannot be held up or
saved. It is not possible. No new blood or attention can bring it back. This
is what we have been waiting for, so it is actually a time to rejoice if one
chooses to focus their attention in this way. Connecting to the new or a
different shore is what will sustain us now. The reason we are experiencing
the re-connections is because of the fall. So you see, we are always being
taken care of, and know as well, that we are the ones creating and
implementing the plan. This is why we are always right where we need to be.
We would not create a scenario or plan that would jeopardize those who are
here to assist. That would not make sense.

At higher levels, everything is always going in the same direction. There is
no polarity.there is no darkness. So-called darkness is only here to spur us
on to create something new and different. The darkness is in reality, the
light as well, as everything is always light. Here in the US, if we had not
had George Bush as president for the past eight years, we would not be where
we are now. And where we are now, is in a space where enough individuals are
willing and ready for change.for a new and higher way of being and living.
George Bush had to shake things up for us. He did a wonderful job, and he
did his job well. He was just part of our ascension process, and at his soul
level, he knew exactly what he was doing. We are all in this together.

So then, the so-called "darkness" is not trying to take over. It is showing
us the way. There is not a war here between dark and light, as everything is
in on this together. The best thing to focus on now is the new, and simply
leave the so-called "darkness" behind for others who still need a wake-up
call. It is not for us to try and bring it down. It has its' purpose. Our
job is to hold the light, to create the new in our own sanctuaries of
choice, to allow the old to fall.

We are in an incredible space now, during an incredible time. Letting go of
the old, staying centered and still, and tapping into who we really and
truly are, will automatically place us in the higher realms. Focus is key as
well. Looking in a new and different direction, focusing on a different
perspective, or simply thinking about something else when times seem tough,
will automatically catapult us into a new reality created simply through
thought.

We have an opportunity now to create what we have always wanted. We have an
opportunity now to come together in communities of choice. We have an
opportunity to offer our own special gifts and talents to others in order to
create a whole. These are awesome times indeed.

So get ready, as the latter part of October will rev things up, cement
things in, and connect us so much more securely to a very new beginning!
Which side will you choose to be on and what will your new beginning be?

A brief note: Stepping Into the New Reality is indeed ready to roll, but
for various reasons will only be ready for purchase when the new web site is
up and running. We are anticipating one more week, as the new site is very
near completion now. Thank you for your unending patience and your continued
support!

www.whatsuponplanetearth.com
< http://www.whatsuponplanetearth.com/latest.htm >

Wishing you heaven in your heart, starlight in your soul, and miracles in
your life in these miraculous times...

Until next time,

Kiran
November 7th, 2008, 09:24 AM
Below this for those who have not read it or wish to re-read the channel called The Merging of Realities. Embracing all in Pure White Source Light, Fredaricka.

All right, now. The day has arrived to give you a glimpse of what lies ahead -- for you, for [your husband], for Loralia, for the rest of the “op” and the rest of the world. We are not going to give you a lot of details at this point except regarding certain cautions in terms of what to say and not to say. You will receive operating specifics all through the remaining process, as you need them and only as you need them. Sometimes the lead time will be very short; at other times the lead time will be longer because you will need time to prepare. Everything WE convey will be on a “need to know” basis, and that is also the mode you should employ in dealing with others. There is a great deal that COULD be said that won’t be said because it offers no perceivable benefit to do so. Everything is unfolding according to its own “packet” of information and to some degree, each “packet” is a seemingly separate compartment of reality, like bubbles
of trapped air contained in a liquid medium.

So, how will the timelines actually separate? You already know this and have been feeling it and watching it occur. The feeling of pulling away in a separate chamber or compartment is a symptom of this mechanism, but it is far more complex than that. Consider Laura’s description of how enmeshed beings are gently teased apart -- all of their tangled fibers teased apart until they are sufficiently disentangled to move in different directions without affecting the other being in the process. Just so with the timelines. Just as the light fibers are being RE-connected, the different timelines are being DIS-connected from one another. What was once a dense tangled ball is being teased apart so the various portions are finally free to move away from one another. From INSIDE the ball, it is difficult to see the effects of this process clearly. It will only be experienced as a falling away of everything that is not one’s own. In the end, there is a feeling of
much greater freedom and a sense of relief and unlimitedness -- from constriction to a tremendous expansion, from a sense of being compressed into a dense limited form back into a sense of your vastness of being.

In a practical sense, THAT is all the “big news” of today. You already know how to participate in the process. You will continue to participate in a process, so all that is necessary is to respond to whatever shows up and have as few preconceptions and expectations as possible. The timelines ARE pulling apart, and all you need to do is remain where you ARE. Everything else will come to you -- as needed.

It is also time for you to pull back from the drama again. You have gotten what you need from it. Now it’s time to turn away from it and face forward to where you are going. In a short time, you will undergo a pronounced shift in your consciousness, and all you need to do with that is accept it and integrate it so you remain functional -- through the shift and beyond it. Michael will achieve 100% shortly before you do, but when he does, YOUR consciousness will be far enough along that you will know what to do and what to say, whatever the situation demands.

As for your [mailing] list, for now just some comments about the timelines, the “Message of the Week” and such are all that is needed. The “op” is actively pulling away from the rest of the world and those who were meant to find it will [find it]. Your time is a leader and teacher is nearly over. You will be a steady hand on the tiller, but now it is time for the other leaders to add their lights to yours, so it will be a collective task in tone, rather than your specific responsibility. Much will be playing out in the months ahead. The steps you are taking are prudent and wise. Your needs will be provided for and all you need to do is keep putting one foot in front of the other. Spend more time in reflection and in caring for your body. The rest will sort out as it needs to.

Amen, Adonoy Sabayoth. We are the Hosts of Heaven.
(Amen, and thank you.)

I continue to provide updates on the process through the medium of the weekly Radio Shows, and I also encourage everyone who is experiencing clearings to make use of the essential oils blends I have recommended, as they make the clearings much easier to go through than they would be otherwise.
Love and blessings,
Lyara

http://www.operationterra.com/Messages/merging6_.html
The Merging of Realities

Kiran
November 7th, 2008, 09:27 AM
Today we will speak to you of some of the experiences you will be having as you journey back to full consciousness and your "homecoming." You are indeed now moving back to your true home, your true Self, and as these higher realities open to you, you will begin to have strange experiences that you can't explain to others. They will feel natural to you, but your social conditioning would label them as "strange," so you might begin to experience some fear around this issue. We have spoken of the necessity to move beyond fear into love, so we offer these comments today to reassure you that there is nothing to fear here. You are simply returning to the way you were before you took on these "garments" of flesh.

In the beginning, all was a sort of cosmic "soup." Everything was liquid and without defined form. Your scientists have approached this "soup" when they are able to create a plasma by using electromagnetic fields. It is a field or substrate of intelligent energy, but has no form of its own. Out of this intelligent "soup," all form emerged, self aware to the extent that it knew it existed, but not able to reflect upon itself. That would appear later in the scheme of things.

In this soup, all things are contained in potential. You cannot see any of them, because they exist only as a potential--a possibility out of many possibilities. We mentioned fractals yesterday. If you think of a decision point--something simple like "What will I have for breakfast?"--you will be able to follow what we are talking about here. You can have many things for breakfast. You could use something that you already have in the house, you could go to the store and buy something else, or you could go to a restaurant and choose from their menu. Even breakfast offers a multitude of possibilities.

These are decision points. They offer many possibilities, not just the two or three of "Yes," "No," or "Maybe." Each decision leads to other decision points. Let's say you decide to have eggs for breakfast, as part of your "breakfast" decision. Now you are faced with other decision points: How will you make your eggs? Scrambled? Poached? Fried? Boiled? And the from THAT decision, you will have other decisions to make. What will you have with your eggs? What "goes" with the eggs depends in part on how you decided to prepare the eggs. Scrambled eggs might call for the addition of some milk or onion. Boiled eggs might call for some mayonnaise or salt and pepper.

We use this simple example to show you how one set of possible decisions leads to other possible decisions. Computer programmers would call these "logic branches." You can go this way (scrambled) or this way (poached) or this way (boiled), and so on. Then once one has chosen to travel through one "gate" to the exclusion of the other ones, other "branches" present [themselves]. In a fractal design, one can see this represented graphically. The origin point produces branches infinitely, as long as the values stay within certain limits. One can "explore" fractals endlessly as long as one stays within those limits. This is the way the Creation unfolds itself from within that cosmic "soup." It begins to branch immediately by expressing a "set" of possibilities or potentials. Every time a "decision" is made to choose one possibility over the others, that decision point or branch becomes the starting place for a new set of possibilities, as we showed in the
breakfast example. But that's how the whole thing began--with a set of possibilities--so we have just recapitulated the starting point. This is called an "iteration." An iteration is a cycle through a certain formula. Mathematicians use iterations to solve complex equations.

So this is how the Creation unfurls--through a series of iterations (cycles) of a complex formula that allows for an infinite number of decision points or branches to be explored. But what of the other points or branches? Well, the Creator explores them, too. But how can you have both poached eggs and fried eggs and boiled eggs and scrambled eggs? You probably wouldn't want to have all of them at the same time. The Creator solves this dilemma by creating separate realities to accommodate all of the possible choices. If one expression of "you" chooses the poached eggs, there will be other expressions of "you" to make the other choices, and they will all go on, branching and branching and branching.

If you look at the fractal design at the bottom of this page, you will see what we are talking about. This is how the Creation unfolds. Each branch leads to other branches. There are as many realities as there are points of awareness to experience them. There are as many expressions of "you" as are required to explore all the possibilities. You are an expression of the Creator. You could say you ARE the Creator-in-expression. The Creator (being THE Creator), wants to experience (or "explore") ALL of the branches, which are essentially infinite in number, within certain limits or parameters. Those limits we call "Universal Laws." They are not like the laws that are passed by your governments. They apply to all created realities, on all levels of being. There are subsets of these laws that apply to specific frequency bands (densities or "dimensions," as some people call them--density is the more correct term), but the truly "universal" laws apply to all of
Creation. Your scientists are forever searching for the theories that unify other theories into a simpler, more inclusive whole. Universal laws are the reduction of all subsets of "rules" to the Grand Unified Law (or blueprint) for all of Creation. They are encoded in all of material matter and can be accessed by a properly attuned mind.

Continued below:

Kiran
November 7th, 2008, 09:28 AM
Following on from previous post!

You--as you currently experience yourself--appear to be a "bag of skin." But there is so much more to you than that. The real "you" is expressing simultaneously on all the logic branches that arose as potentials when your soul was created, or "split off" from the Creator's identification with Itself. Your soul is a projection of the Creator. It IS the Creator, as it contains all aspects of the Creator, but it also experiences itself as slightly different from the Creator. It is a more individuated or "specialized" aspect of the Creator. It is an "expert" or "specialist" in certain themes, which are sometimes called archetypes. However, even within this individuation, there are an infinite number of potentials to be explored, within the parameters of Universal Laws.

So you all have been quite busy at the soul level, creating many parallel versions of "lives," through which you can explore many realities. In fact, you gave yourselves billions of years in which to explore those realities, but now that cycle is coming to an end. It is almost time to hit the "refresh" button on the Creation, to clear out all the fragments on the experiential screen that are left over from previous experiments--to re-draw the creation anew [just as the Refresh button on your Web browser re-loads and re-draws the page you are looking at].

We shall leave the discussion of the cycles involved for another time. For now, just know that all the explorations available within this "set" of possibilities have been nearly exhausted; it is nearly time to bring those "lives" to an end and to close the "set" so another one can be used to replace it. In your theatrical productions, you "strike the set" when the drama is over, when the play closes down. It is just that way on the "stage" now. The "set" will close down and be replaced by another. This means that all of the parallel realities that you have been exploring will terminate and be replaced by a new insertion point into a whole other "set" of possibilities. There is always a single "seed" point that marks the beginning of some process. There is also a logical end point to the process. You have called these the "Alpha" (beginning) and the "Omega" (end). You are nearly at the Omega point and will soon experience a new Alpha point. In between,
there is a Null Point in which nothing exists.

You may be surprised to know that you don't exist all of the time now. You are actually blinking on and off many times a second. Your movies are made up of discrete snapshots, or "frames," none of which are "moving," but when they are projected onto a screen in your movie theaters, they flash on and off so fast that the retention of the image [from one frame to the next] makes them appear to be moving smoothly and without interruption. Those people who make animations for the Web know that their animations actually contain several different "frames" or still pictures that appear to move when exhibited on the screen for an appropriately short period of time. Your reality, which appears to you to be continuous and solid, is actually made up of static images--holograms--which flash on and off several times a second, quickly enough that you don't perceive the "off" times but instead experience a "continuous" reality. It is anything but continuous, so the
Null Point that we mention is nothing "new," but it IS significant because of what it represents.

Instead of a simple movement from one frame to another--say your head nods downward a tiny fraction of an inch and you hand moves upward a similarly small increment toward your nose, which has started to itch--this Null Point will be what is called a "quantum moment," a gigantic leap onto a whole other experience of reality. The Creation will literally come to an end and be RE-created in the next "frame." It will be re-seeded with a whole new "set" of possibilities. In the moment in-between the Omega Point and the Alpha Point, there will literally be "no thing"--there will be no manifest reality anywhere. There will only be the Creator, in a perfect state of rest, but containing all things in potential.

The "you" that you experience now is really only a point of awareness within the All That Is, the expressed portion of the Creator. There are an infinite number of such points, according to the branches that have been explored. But there is only going to be ONE "you"--the "seed" of the new "set" that is about to be created on the other side of the Omega Point. So what happens to all the other "you"s that have been out there exploring all the other realities? They will be folded back into your soul and merged with it, just as happens each and every time a "life" is ended. But the "you" that is reading this [message] is the one that is going to "go across" into the new reality, so you will begin "seeing" through the eyes of your soul. You will begin to see more and more of the other realities that these other portions or aspects of "you" have been exploring. From the perspective of the "you" that is reading this message, it will seem as though those other
realities are "merging with" or "coming into" your own.

There is nothing in your mass culture or literature to explain this to you. That is one of the reasons that we are giving this series of messages to you, to explain to you what is happening now, and to reassure you that you are not "going crazy." You remember we told you to become aware of your breath? Notice what you breath is doing now. Take a deep breath now. Feel the difference.

This information is bound to set up a "but, but, but" response from the level of your ego or personality. It will protest mightily against the magnitude of what we are saying here. Your ego is designed to keep "body and soul" together, so if it hears that it is going to "end," that causes the ego to clamp down into "protection mode," which is experienced as fear. The breath shortens and becomes shallow, as all systems go on "red alert" until the perceived danger is identified and assessed. When you become aware of your breath being short and shallow, will yourself to take a deep breath and give your body and ego the message that you are safe. This is very important. You must begin to develop your own ability to create a sense of safety for yourself, because otherwise you will react from a place of fear-- from your ego rather than your higher knowing--and make bad decisions. You will not respond appropriately to the changes that present to you as this
cycle of Creation completes.

The parallel realities will merge. They have been doing so gradually for some time now, but now this process will accelerate. This is all leading to the Omega point and the crossing through the Null Point into the Alpha point. It is all being sourced and guided from the higher levels, and you do not have to "figure it out." You are passengers on this trip, not the pilot. Breathe. Meditate. Accept. Relax into it. You are on the most wonderful "magical mystery tour" of all time! Enjoy it. Become like a little child in front of a big department store, peering in through the plate glass window at all the wonders inside. Develop your sense of wonder. Allow your mental "analyst" to take a rest. Just relax, breathe, and sink into this experience of multiple realities. It is part of your preparation to accept the "new you," that multidimensional being that will emerge on the other side of the Null Point.

This is why we have told you to give your spiritual practice the highest importance now. It is of the utmost value at this time to create as much "quiet time" as you can. You will need it to calm yourself, to integrate the many new experiences and insights that begin to flood into you as your light fibers are reconnected. A great deal of your transformation will take place now, on this side of the Null Point. All of these separate "you"s will be merged with your soul, and you will begin to access their awareness and experience. Your apparently solid reality will appear to be melting and you will begin to exist more and more in an "altered state" of consciousness. You will need these periods of quiet to integrate all of this.

It is no small thing that is happening here, and we want you to know that there is a tremendous amount of support that is available from the higher realms, but we cannot give it unless you ask for our assistance. We cannot infringe on your free will. In the chatter of ego mind, there is a lot of "static" on the line, a lot of churning of emotions, all of which obscure and distort the "still, small voice" within you. You need these quiet times to be able hear us and feel us. You need to give this to yourself if you wish to have as smooth a transition as possible.

In closing, we wish to assure you that--outside of time--you have already gotten "there." You will not "miss the boat." You cannot "blow it." Your soul will guide you perfectly. But you will have a much easier time of it if you can follow our suggestions and relax, breathe, meditate, and simplify your lives so you have more and more quiet time. We leave you now in peace and honor and blessing.

Amen, Adonoy Sabayoth. We are the Hosts of Heaven.

Index of books online
Vol 1 http://www.operationterra.com/Messages/index.html

Rana
November 13th, 2008, 09:01 AM
thankyou for the info Lorri ..im glad there is a place here for this ..when i sense ill post too xx:good

Kiran
November 13th, 2008, 09:17 AM
That will be great Rana...just thought we needed something for channellings, messages etc so any info to be passed on will be appreciated :)
HUGS

Kiran
November 18th, 2008, 11:24 AM
Escaping the Illusion's Web: Part One of Five

Escaping the Illusion's Web - Why you're trapped in your current life
and how to change it.

If a genie suddenly popped out of a bottle and offered to answer to
any question that has been troubling you, what would you ask? That was
pretty much the situation posed to thousands of metaphysically
oriented people recently when they were given the opportunity to
solicit the aid of higher consciousness.

Not surprisingly, the majority of the questions concerned personal
predicaments. Here's a fairly representative example: "I have been on
a spiritual path for fifteen years. I am a vegetarian. I meditate and
do yoga. I am a healer and am always offering myself in service to
others. Why can't I have the perfect relationship? Please help me.
Thank you, Mary."

Mary is typical of the many Light Workers who responded. She feels
stuck, disempowered, and more than a little frustrated by the
condition of her life, and she wants (almost desperately) to find a
way out. This presents a curious dilemma, for in the perception of
higher consciousness, Mary's problem has already been surmounted -
only she hasn't yet realized this, so she herself continues to
perpetuate it.

Within the laws of the illusion created by the Veil of Forgetting (the
energetic barrier that separates each human incarnating on Earth from
knowing who he or she truly is), problems arise purely out of
preference. When you find yourself in a less than optimum situation,
it is because the condition as you perceive it clashes with how you
would like things to be. If you could look from a higher perspective,
you would recognize the perfection of your circumstance, the great
care and intent expended in its creation, and the lesson it offers for
your growth. And you would realize that the answers you seek are
already with you. But while this may be lovely theory, it has little
value unless you can do it.

It's always tempting to ask an expanded intelligence to intervene and
fix the problem for you, but this also means giving your power away.
Given the choice, wouldn't you prefer to learn how to resolve problems
by yourself? There is a wonderful saying attributed to the Chinese:
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and
you feed him for a lifetime. It is in this spirit that we offer the
following information.

The key to the solution is embedded right in Mary's question, hidden
so cleverly in plain view that the questioner rarely sees it. Her
question, like almost all the others we received, is centered on the
pronouns "I," "myself," and "me." "Of course," you might think. "After
all, who else but I is experiencing the problem, and who else but I
wishes to know the fix?" Beware, however, of truths that seem
self-evident. They often turn out to be glib but false axioms that
you-like most humans experiencing the world behind the Veil - assume
are immutable.

As Albert Einstein delighted in reminding his associates, it is
impossible to solve problems at the level of their creation. What this
refers to is not the need for more intelligence and information but
rather an increased awareness, or consciousness. It is simply another
way of expressing one of the universal truths of Creation: What you
see depends on where you're looking from. A problem persists only as
long as the person experiencing it clings to his or her existing
viewpoint.

There is no area of conflict on your planet today - personal,
national, or global - that is not rooted in this simple principle. One
faction wages war against another only because of differences in the
points from which they view. There is no objective right or wrong;
there is only perception. The solution is not compromise, for
compromise can cripple the spirit and most often results in mutual
dissatisfaction and covert resentment. Resolving the issue requires
that both parties let go of their personality viewpoints (expressed as
belief systems) and rise above the level of conflict to meet in a new
field where both are seeing in a new way.

It is the same with an individual's problems. Therapy and processing
only help you adjust to what is an unpleasant circumstance. The real
solution is to let go of the viewpoint that keeps you stuck and expand
into a greater level of consciousness.

"So," you might ask, "can I become more conscious?" The response is
"Yes and no." Why such an evasive answer? Because the question holds
the very glossed-over, self-evident assumption that lies at the heart
of your difficulties. Which I are you speaking about? If you think
there is only one, then there is much to reconsider.

Despite what you think, the I that you know yourself to be is not a
limited, fixed entity. Rather, it extends from your lower egoic self
(the part that identifies with your day-to-day experiences) through
your soul self to God. In all Creation, there is in fact only the One
manifesting itself in infinite expression, of which your "little I" is
a wondrously significant part. Imagine that the total you is an
infinite continuum of I's - similar to the way the light spectrum
emerges from infrared at its lowest portion and extends through the
seven visible colors until it disappears once again into ultraviolet.
When you use any first-person pronoun (I, me, my, we, our) to refer to
the totality of yourself (or yourself plus another), you unconsciously
limit your focus to the red (lowest) portion of the continuum,
dismissing all the other colors. This is precisely the part of you
that created the problem and now has fallen victim to it. The higher
aspects of your being - the points of view from which your dilemma
would resolve in the twinkling of an eye - are out of the equation.

What you experience when you perceive yourself in the throes of a
problem is simply radical separation-disconnection from the knowledge
of who you really are. To resolve the issue, all you need to do is
reconnect with who you really are. Paradoxically, however, in order to
intentionally connect or unify you must first intentionally disconnect
or separate.

Jean-Claude Koven is a Rancho Mirage, CA based writer and speaker. He
is the author of Going Deeper: How to Make Sense of Your Life When
Your Life Makes No Sense, the Allbooks Reviews editor's choice for the
best metaphysical book of 2004. For more information, please visit:
http://www.prismhouse.com

Rana
November 22nd, 2008, 07:50 AM
as humans we are sensing spirit at an alarming yet comforting rate ..what many wouldnt have dreamed before in their every day existence is now their pursuit or their everyday reality ..for some it may be a quiet acknowledgment a walk in nature that one may have done many times before yet with a different perspective ..others feel an urge to study in areas related to spirit so they may evolve personally or extend this on a teaching level ..i feel we are being prepared for a spiritual revolution of a sorts ..of unity we have never dreamed only felt ..

Kiran
November 23rd, 2008, 05:21 PM
I have to agree with you there honey. If someone had told me I would be discussing the type of things I have been discussing and thinking of doing five years ago...I would have run a mile...!! Its like I am finally acknowledging my truth and my path...it feels good to finally be me:)
HUGS

Kiran
November 27th, 2008, 09:02 AM
Greetings! We come again with more to discuss with you. Around you a reality is shifting as the vast anomalies observed by your planetary scientists continue to increase throughout your solar system. Change is indeed the word of the moment. Reflecting these changes are the ones happening on your world. The strange weather patterns of the past few years are only one aspect of the wider changes that are to affect the world you currently know. Everywhere, changes are afoot. The present global economic meltdown is a big part of this. This massive problem is, above all, a harbinger that an entirely new type of economic reality is to be forged. Included within this new reality is an abundance program that is close to manifesting. Along with this abundance come a slew of new caretaker regimes and an end to the current malaise. This birth of freedom is a herald of the formal end of the nightmare that is the sorry legacy of the current US regime. These illegally elected criminals and their allies inflicted the most grievous wound to the global body politic during their time in office.

This lamentable state of affairs is not to devolve into something much worse. Rather, look upon what is now happening as a very temporary situation. Besides the abundance programs and all that goes with them, there is of course our arrival. Preparation for first contact is something that depends greatly on how all of you are doing. We need you to be less, not more, stressed. We look upon our duties as doing all that is necessary to ready your world for our arrival. As we mentioned last week, we have completed all the necessary ritual to prepare your realm for us. Our priests and priestesses, in unison with your many native shamans, have worked diligently to establish the energies needed to support our return en masse to your world. As you know, Heaven has spent the past few decades preparing each of you for a shift in your consciousness. Our part in this is to move each one of you through the final stages of this most complex procedure. Aided by our brethren in Agartha, we have set up the necessary structures that can easily and beautifully move you into full consciousness.

This move into full consciousness is the culmination of what we are doing here. Your next stage of reality is based upon your shift in consciousness. Normally, such a shift takes many more decades to achieve. Your coming tasks require that this shift be done swiftly and with the necessary issues formally addressed. One of the first things that you notice in full consciousness is the wide range of sensory input. Your awareness of your environment increases exponentially! The vividness of the colors and sounds, and of the life forces that surround you is truly amazing! You become both observer and participant simultaneously, and you move into a direct experience of this fact. You feel and are an integral part of unfolding Creation. You work in a realm that is alive, one that gives you continuous feedback on whatever you choose to do. If you are not used to this state of being, it can easily overwhelm you. What we do is accustom each of us to it, even before birth, and provide the measures that allow us to live safely and sanely in such a reality.

Being fully conscious, we flit between past, present, and future. We understand absolutely the importance of the unwinding present as being our most stable base. Setting up our base is something that we do constantly. We recognize the way that the present does most profoundly influence the past and future. Thus it is a real necessity for you to learn to appreciate your present and learn how to turn it into your mountain of protection. Right now you see past, present, and future as unconnected, and the energies of these three states seem unreal to you. In fact, each aspect has a live energy entity that is in charge of it. We ask for its Love and advice, and then use these to make our central perceptual core. This serves us well and we continually interact with each of them. We regard this process as a way to know what our True Self tells us, which adds to our store of wisdom. This growing wisdom helps us to fulfill our life purposes and assist our society to gracefully solve any problem that comes up.

Full consciousness permits you to experience colors and sounds in combinations and with a vibrancy you can barely now imagine. We engage with our surroundings in ways that make life more intense and deeply meaningful. This interaction is a sensory joy! Yet, at times, it can be overwhelming even to us. Here, remedies learned in childhood serve us well. To us, each aspect of our reality has sound and color, and gives off a specific feeling. Taken together, this creates an amazing symphony of color, sound, and emotion. We call this the joy of our Beingness. We revel in it, and simply cannot wait for each of you to experience its exquisite beauty! Using this ability, we can perceive you with a degree of fullness that allows us to know where you are and how much is required for you to achieve your destiny. This destiny allows you to aid Mother Earth on her own path to full consciousness.

As stewards of this planet and this solar system your lifetime goals are deeply entwined with Mother Earth. You feel the energies emanating from the Sun and gain strength from them. You feel the pulse of the planet and innately align your normal breathing and heartbeat with her. This is most natural as you need this connection to influence her for the better and to use your life energies to sustain her. As you grow in awareness you can feel and realize the dark things that the powerful in your societies have done to this most beautiful planet. In response to this a movement has grown up with the intent to find ways to reverse these horrendous actions. You have passed laws and become able to prove how these actions affect your planet. Now you are taking steps that can put right the deeds of the past.

These things are only a start. In truth, you can use many devices and formulas, now suppressed, to accelerate this corrective mode. Mother Earth comprehends what you are doing and Loves you for it. As you learn more about her true nature, you can discover that you are not alone. The people of Agartha want you to learn more about them and, together, help Mother Earth back to full health. To this end they have sent ships to the surface to assist Mother Earth and make you more aware of their existence. The time comes for this separation of nearly 13 millennia to end. This takes us back to the matter of first contact. First contact is to complete this task of helping Mother Earth. It is also to transform you by ending your separation from your various brethren in Inner Earth and throughout this galaxy.

This huge expansion of knowledge, about your galaxy being a part of a vast universe of life, is a beginning of your new reality. It is the start of your reunion with Spirit, and is part and parcel of your return to full consciousness. In this new realm you are to be introduced to many strange and seemingly odd facts about Creation. You are to be able to sit at the base of the energies that are the Nine, and to be made aware of the beauty and power that lie in the highest realms of the Creator. These sacred Councils of Oryon are the great messengers of Lord Surea. These Ones spread the Joy of the Creator (Ja Ta, in Sirian) to all parts of Creation. This joy is the divine plan in action. From this joy comes enlightenment, the highest achievement of full consciousness.

Today, we continued our discussion about your shift in consciousness. This shift is accompanied by our mass arrival on your shores. We await this magic moment and use this time to prepare you for what lies ahead. Look upon these times not with apprehension but with joy, knowing what is truly about to happen. We now leave. Know, dear Ones, in your Heart of Hearts that the countless Supply and never-ending Prosperity of Heaven are Yours! So Be It! Selamat Gajun! Selamat Ja! (Sirian for Be One! and Be in Joy!)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Planetary Activation Organization | Mailing Address: P. O. Box 4975, El Dorado Hills, California 95762 USA
Voicemail: 808-573-3110 | Fax: (808) 573-2867 | E-mail: info@paoweb.com | Website address: www.paoweb.com

Rana
December 28th, 2008, 11:51 AM
Who Was Edgar Cayce?
Twentieth Century Psychic and Medical Clairvoyant

Edgar Cayce (1877-1945) has been called the "sleeping prophet," the "father of holistic medicine," and the most documented psychic of the 20th century. For more than 40 years of his adult life, Cayce gave psychic "readings" to thousands of seekers while in an unconscious state, diagnosing illnesses and revealing lives lived in the past and prophecies yet to come. But who, exactly, was Edgar Cayce?

Cayce was born on a farm in Hopkinsville, Kentucky, in 1877, and his psychic abilities began to appear as early as his childhood. He was able to see and talk to his late grandfather's spirit, and often played with "imaginary friends" whom he said were spirits on the other side. He also displayed an uncanny ability to memorize the pages of a book simply by sleeping on it. These gifts labeled the young Cayce as strange, but all Cayce really wanted was to help others, especially children.

Later in life, Cayce would find that he had the ability to put himself into a sleep — like state by lying down on a couch, closing his eyes, and folding his hands over his stomach. In this state of relaxation and meditation, he was able to place his mind in contact with all time and space — the universal consciousness, also known as the super-conscious mind. From there, he could respond to questions as broad as, "What are the secrets of the universe?" and "What is my purpose in life?" to as specific as, "What can I do to help my arthritis?" and "How were the pyramids of Egypt built? His responses to these questions came to be called "readings," and their insights offer practical help and advice to individuals even today.

Although Cayce died more than 60 years ago, the timeliness of the material in the readings — with subjects like how to discovering your mission in life, developing your intuition, exploring ancient mysteries, and taking responsibility for your health — is evidenced by the hundreds of books that have been written on the various aspects of this work as well as the dozen or so titles focusing on Cayce's life itself. Together, these books contain information so valuable that even Edgar Cayce himself might have hesitated to predict their impact on the contemporary world. In 1945, the year of his passing, who could have known that terms such as "meditation," "Akashic records," "spiritual growth," "auras," "soul mates," and "holistic health" would become household words to millions?

The majority of Edgar Cayce's readings deal with holistic health and the treatment of illness. As it was at the time Cayce was giving readings, still today, individuals from all walks of life and belief receive physical relief from illnesses or ailments through information given in the readings — some readings were given as far back as 100 years ago! Yet, although best known for this material, the sleeping Cayce did not seem to be limited to concerns about the physical body. In fact, in their entirety, the readings discuss an astonishing 10,000 different topics. This vast array of subject matter can be narrowed down into a smaller group of topics that, when compiled together, deal with the following five categories: (1) Health-Related Information; (2) Philosophy and Reincarnation; (3) Dreams and Dream Interpretation; (4) ESP and Psychic Phenomena; and (5) Spiritual Growth, Meditation, and Prayer.

During many of his readings edgar Cayce channelled through the importance Astrology plays in each souls sojourns , that we are all born at an exact time and moment in our universal history according to the alignment of the stars,suns,moons and planets .

"first analyze yourself,know yourself
and your purposes.Know what you believe,physically,mentally,spiritually.
know the sources of your beliefs.For in such an analysis you may find your true self."

based on Edgar Cayce reading 2583-1

Below is a brief list of what Cayce identified as each planets major significance:

Mercury:pertains to the miind and the mental abilities
Venus: pertains to love and beauty and the arts
Earth: to the flesh and the ability to actually manifest your inner beliefs

Mars: pertains to "madness"(Cayces word)or the powers of force,temper,drive- unless tempered by the mental forces

Jupiter: pertains to strength,universality,expansiveness-dealing with groups or masses rather than individuals

Saturn: pertains always to change-usually sudden or violent change,and a tendency to start over-unless tempered by the mental forces

Uranus: pertains to the psychic abilities,occult sciences ,and to the extremes of goodness and badness,great wealth or great poverty etc.

Neptune:pertains to the mystic abilities,spiritual insight and a sense of the unseen-also some extremes unless tempered

Pluto:(vulcan) pertains to conciousness-either outside of ones self or self centered,usually spiritual conciousness,Cayce said the influence of this planet was just the beginning to grow on earth.

Rana
December 28th, 2008, 12:46 PM
THE SUN:the sun rules will power and ego,it is the core of your potential and uniqueness as an individual,who you are and what you are about.it represents the main direction and focus you want your life to take,and your determination to accomplish what you set out to do.it is your personal homesty and integrity,and the ability to command respect and authority,to impress and influence others.

THE MOON: the moon rules desire as opposed to ego,need as opposed to expediency or reason.it describes how you feel about yourself,how you handle relationships,and how you emotionally respond to situations and experiences.it describes the flow of your daily functions,physical,emotional, and mental.the moon represents your residence and domestic environment.it rules babies and young children,your mother and other important females in your life.

MERCURY:mercury indicates mental outlook,intellectual endevours,the way you think and communicate.it represents ideas,methods,and information.it rules your hands and thus your manual dexterity and mechanical skills.mercury also describes transportation,that is how you get where your going physically and mentally.do you speed with all possible haste or amble along taking a few detours here and there ?

VENUS:venus rules your social attitudes and behavior,and your aesthetic tastes and inclinations.it is female relationships and social interactions at every level. Venus indicates your values.it describes romance,marriage and other partnerships,capacity for humor,and pursuit of pleasure.

MARS: mars rules physical energy (oh man am i ruled by this ..hee hee) and efforts.it describes the strength and direction of the physical fprce that drives your ego,fires your emotions,and encorages your mental endevors,risk taking inclinations,and the physical challenges you are likely to encounter

JUPITER:jupiter rules your potential for growth and expansion on many levels,physical,intellectual,spiritual,cultural and the accumulation of materialassets and power and status.it describes your optimism and aspirations.it represents your father and his position in society.

SATURN:saturn rules responsibilities,restrictions and limitations you are apt to encounter,and the lessons you must learn in life.it does not deny or diminish imagination (this i loves) inspiration,spirituality,and good fortune but does demand that these things be given structure and meaning.

URANUS: uranus rules personal as well as societal freedom.it indicates originality of thought and expression.in society it rules radical ideas and people as well as revolutionary events that upset established structures.uranus takes apporoimately seven years to transit one sign,taking about 84 years to transit all 12 signs.since groups of people with uranus in the same sign are seperated by 84 years,the influence of this planet in a sign is generational.the personal implications of urnus in your life are described by its house position and the aspects it makes with other planets in your natal chart.it describes areas of unpredictability,and where you or your lifestylkemay be different to those around you.it relates to the unusual or unique.friends and associations to which you belong are also indicated,as is your potential involvement with science and technology,computers,and the media.

NEPTUNE: neptune rules those who are oppressed or abandoned,the misfits of society.on a higher level it rules vsionaries,and those who are glamorous and charismatic,it represents spirituality,mysticism and ideals.neptune is in one sign for approximately 13 years taking about 164 yrs to complete its cycle thru all 12 signs.since 164 yrs seperate people born during its transit of one sign and thos born when it returns,neptunes significance in any sign is described as generational or historical.on a personal level neptunes house postion and the aspects it makes with other planets in your natal chart will describe spirituality,abstract thinking,illusion,disillusionment and other areas of your life where things arent always what they seem.it rules derangement,guilt,persecution,and describes the potential for experiences related to confinement,abandonment,and addiction or physical intolerance to drugs.

PLUTO: pluto takes approximately 248 years to make one cycle thru all 12 signs.the period pluto spends in each sign can vary from 12 yrs to 32 yrs due to eccentricity of its orbit.like atomic energy (a force ruled by pluto)the presence and direction of plutos energy are never obviousuntil it is used.plutos influence in any sign is interpreted as generational or historical.in your personal life,plutos significance is interpreted from its house position and the aspectsit makes to other natal planetsin your horoscope.pluto rules intense energy and describes the areas in which you conciously or subconciously seek to exercise power or control.pluto is also linked to your karmic responsibility,and in this respect,it describes the areas where you must gain the deepest level of understanding.

so for those who arent aware ..a birthchart is drawn up according to where the sun,moon and planets were in conjunction to each other when you were born,it is said to be the influence and guiding direction in your souls life.so to know this thru studying your individual chart is a map to your journey ..

Kiran
December 30th, 2008, 11:20 AM
Thanks for sharing that information there Rana...very useful and informative :)
HUGS

Kiran
January 5th, 2009, 09:39 AM
From the New Earth Federation:

Greetings fellow initiates,

Your time is going to smooth out very soon. You are going to see this global time of transformation take on some very new corridors very soon as you all progress forward in consciousness. It is a time of major upheaval for you all and we are with you collectively as you shift this way and that. Coming now is a major time for change that can offer you the greatest healing and realignment for all of your bodies. You have the entirety of your friends from the stars working with you all at this time.

Nesara draws closer. The funds are being held and the greatest transitions are happening at this time that will draw your great changes closer. This past year has been one of the greatest times of challenge that you have ever faced. We admire and salute you all as you collectively shift into holding much higher rates of vibration. This allows you all to face the changes with the greatest of ease. It is getting easier dear ones. The new earth rests comfortably in your relative sphere of influence. She is assisting you in grounding all of your major changes.

We are the New Earth Federation and we salute you all. Coming now is a major time of realignment where you are going to be offered many new oppurtunities to access the corridors of your highest selves. Your higher selves are working with you all tirelessly at this time. There is a bridge that is available now that is of the purest consciousness conceivable. It links both earths together. It is a chance for you all to witness a new world and how it affects you all. We your brothers and sisters are now working with you all on so many new and exciting levels.

We will take our leave for now but know that we will be in contact with you all again very soon.

We love you,

Blessings,

The New Earth Federation.

BlueStar
January 5th, 2009, 11:45 AM
This is from Solara's website www.nvisible.com

As always her work is insightful and well worth reading, even if you are not familiar with her cosmology and all the terms she uses, just stick with it. I found it fascinating, very inspiring and very applicable!

----------------------------------------------------

SOLARA'S SURF REPORT FOR THE YEAR 2009

THE EMERGENCE OF THE TRUE ONES

Welcome to the Brilliant Breakthrough Year of 2009!

2009 is ruled by the Master Number Eleven which will bring us some extremely rare happenings. These are of the "Once in a Thousand Lifetimes" or "Once at the Beginning and End of Major Cycles" type of occurrences. Several key events will occur in 2009. Among them are:

The dramatic Divergence of the Roads of Duality and Oneness.
The Falling Apart of all that is False.
The Convergence of the First and Second Wave.
The Emergence of the True Ones.
The Activation of the Second Part of the 8th Gate of the 11:11 Doorway.
The Birth of the New Matrix of One True Love.
The Beginning of a four year phase birthing a new MUA or Major Evolutionary Cycle.
Our Coming Together as One Being in Action.

2008 OVERVIEW

Last year was a powerful year of transition. Who we were when we entered the year was vastly different from who we were when we exited the year.

Many of us felt battered and weary walking our final miles through the old road of duality. At times, it took the last of our strength to continue on. By the end of the year, traversing our final miles became intolerable. This signified that we were finally reaching the end of the old road.

2008 was also the year in which we were called upon to face our Perfect Storm. This was our ultimate challenge, representing what we most wished to avoid or most feared or the biggest obstacle in our path. The Perfect Storm was the last hurdle that we had to leap in order to become free. And many of us courageously stepped right into the center of it.

2008 was a year of Sacred Quests that helped us gather together and merge with long lost fragments of our beings. It was a year of finding Hidden Treasures that served as touchstones of our True Core Selves. We traveled through the labyrinth until we reached its centerpoint. And then suddenly everything flipped over into a new, truer position. We understood what was real and what was unreal from an infinitely vaster perspective. And many of us experienced quantum breakthroughs that set us free. And the True Ones began to emerge....

FIRST AND SECOND WAVE

FOR THOSE OF THE FIRST WAVE

The First Wave are those older souls who have been on this planet for a very long time. We came here under the Master Number 11 to Anchor the New. We have lots of Earth experience and have gathered an abundance of wisdom and knowledge.

For the past few years we have been wearily walking our final miles through a barren landscape that has become increasingly inhospitable. The old water holes and old sources of nourishment and creativity have dried up and we had to exert noticeable effort to find sustenance and inspiration. Always carrying the weight of heavy responsibilities, all we seemed to have time for was work and more work. It's not that we didn't want to have fun; we did. It was just that the old forms of fun were no longer enjoyable and we had too much work to do on our solitary path.

Walking our final miles, we often snagged ourselves on sharp thorn bushes and tripped on the slippery rocks that littered our path. Because of this, we have had to learn new ways to navigate around the many obstacles that blocked our way. This required continuous rerouting. In order to survive, we had to develop newly expanded vision so we could see beyond all outer appearances, so we could clearly understand what was REALLY GOING ON. We had to bring our New True Self into all our actions; otherwise the dealing with so many long expired elements would have crushed us.

At the same time, we continually combed throughout our beings, layer by layer by layer, weeding out the residue of anything that was untrue, stripping away any fears or doubts and replacing them with love and knowingness. While we were doing this, many of us forgot to notice that the landscape around us was softening. The thorn bushes became less frequent; the obstacles in our path became less solid and more transparent. We found new sources of nourishment in totally unexpected places. Support arrived when it was most needed.

The truer and more real we become and the more that we recalibrate our inner landscape so that we can live in the Ultra Greater Reality, the quicker our outer landscape changes. Suddenly, we notice that there are patches of vibrant green grass and a majestic tree. Birds appear out of nowhere and start singing. The air is fresher. A bubbling stream provides us with a new source of fresh water.

Our final miles on the old road of duality finally come to an end. And it doesn't even matter because we don't walk on the old road anymore. We no longer inhabit the dying world of duality. We don't feed duality and fear by believing in it. We live in the Ultra Greater Reality and our landscape is fresh and new, full of exquisite flowers and unparalleled beauty. And with each step that we take, our new world becomes ever more tangible, ever more true. We have entered the realms of our Wildest Dreams and they manifest to us one after another.

FOR THOSE OF THE SECOND WAVE

The Second Wave are newer souls who have had far less lifetimes on the Earth. They came here under the Master Number 22 to Build Upon the New. They have an abundance of fresh energy and new ideas.

For the past several years Second Waves have been feeling bored and unfulfilled. Although they have an abundance of energy, they can't find the right places to use it and their energy is beginning to stagnate. They have often felt they were bursting with amazing wonders that they want to create, yet nothing has felt real enough or large enough to fully engage their energies. They look at their possible career options, only to discover that they don't have any. Instead, they fill their endless expanse of free time with myriad distractions, endless training and small scale projects that don't fulfill them.

Second Waves well know that there is something more to life, yet they don't know how to find it. They look around and all they see are other numbed out Second Waves and tired, old First Waves who always seem to be working without ever having any fun. They have an abundance of skills, but lack the confidence to bring them forth into the world. They are looking for a method to fully express themselves, to burst free from their self-imposed lethargy, to run like the wind wild and unhindered, to sweep across the planet bringing lasting change, but some key element is missing. So they slide back into hanging out, numbing themselves with drugs, endless computer games or virtual worlds, avoiding any semblance of responsibility which they feel will only bring them down, feeling only partially alive.

Even when they start to get it --- that it's all about fully stepping in and joyfully assuming the many sceptres of responsibility that are being handed to them, their fears and resistances start to rise. For they realize that they've never been fully tested, and what if they should fail? So some of them hold back, building walls of excuses to hide their deep seated fears.

Second Waves are now in the process of catching up with what they know deep inside to be real and true. The next step is to find a way to bring it out into the world. They are ready to take responsibility for the monumental changeover from duality to Oneness. And they are going to make it fun!

THE BRIDGE PEOPLE OR 1.5 WAVE

There are also some who are neither First nor Second Wave. They contain a combination of both of them and are here to serve as bridges so that the paths of First and Second Wave can converge. If you are a Bridge Person, you will have a combination of the experiences of both First and Second Wave.

2009 FOR THE FIRST AND SECOND WAVE

In 2009 many of the Second Wave will experience a mammoth activation on an unprecedented scale. They will awaken from their lethargy and rise up as True Core Beings to make their presence fully felt. They will joyously step into their vast mastery and willingly start carrying responsibility. The two previously separate paths of First and Second Wave will finally converge, enabling us to step into the totally new level of ONE BEING IN ACTION. Together as ONE, First and Second Waves will birth a New World.

BlueStar
January 5th, 2009, 11:46 AM
(CONTINUED)

EMERGENCE OR EMERGENCY?

For the past several years, we have been living in a world of superimposed, simultaneous realities. 2009 is the year when these realities will noticeably separate. The roads of duality and the roads of Oneness will start to diverge and have very different experiences.

Because of this, where we position ourselves in 2009 is of vital importance. Throughout 2008, we were faced with numerous challenges. Our biggest challenge has been to get ourselves onto a totally new level and become True Core Beings. If we have managed to do this, the road ahead will feel like emerging from a barren desert into a fruitful landscape of great beauty. If we haven't yet done this, it should be our top priority, for where we stand in 2009 will determine what reality we will experience.

It's obvious that the old road of duality is coming to its appointed end. Although this will take a few more years to finalize, this process will continue to accelerate throughout 2009. This is one of many reasons why we don't want to live in duality any more. During Times of Completion anything that is untrue or expired will fall apart and collapse. This is happening right now. It is happening all over the world and will only continue to get stronger. There is no way we can escape this process except by emerging as True Beings.

As we move to our new level, as we start inhabiting the Ultra Greater Reality, we shall discover that we have the option of traveling on a totally new road, the road of Oneness. This road is absolutely different than duality's road and it presents to us numerous new opportunities and new experiences --- ones that weren't available to us before. This is how we enter the realms of Beyond Our Wildest Dreams.

Here are two different ways that we can walk through 2009. Which pathway we choose will determine our experiences.

THE PATH OF EMERGENCY

If we continue walking on the crumbling road of duality, we will experience a continual state of emergency. If we are still working at a job we hate, it may well disappear. If we're still holding onto a partner who is not our One True Love, the partnership has a good chance of splitting apart. If we are still filling our lives with activities that have expired or are superficial, they will be cut away from us. If we still believe in lack and scarcity, we will experience more of it. If we hold onto the belief that hardship is a natural part of life, life will be hard. If we are still hiding from our True Selves by building walls of resistance, all our hiding places will be stripped away. If we cling onto our old security nets, they will disappear from under our feet. If we are still basing our actions upon fear, then our fears will be so greatly magnified that we will either break down or breakthrough. This is the Path of Emergency.

THE PATH OF EMERGENCE

If this road doesn't sound very appealing, we all have the choice of walking a totally new road, the Path of Emergence. Here, we put all our efforts into emerging as True Core Beings. We continually remove each old pattern, each glitch that arises, all past residue, from our Personal Matrix. We constantly hone our beings so that we only speak our truth, so that we only express our true feelings. We let go of any activities, friendships and partnerships that are no longer real and true. We stop working at jobs that drain away our lifeforce and create new jobs where we can fully express our creativity and serve our true purpose. We find our hidden bank accounts and know that we will always be taken care of. We expand our stance and stand as the true King of Kings or Queen of Queens that we really are. We become Warriors of Love and spread LOVE everywhere we walk!

2009 is the Year of the Emergence of the True Ones. It is time for us to step in, step forward, join together as One, awaken the vast potential of the sleeping giant of our One Being and finally do what we came here to do. The more we do this, the easier everything will become. The miracles will manifest, the Green Lights will not only remain on, they will become increasingly brighter, illuminating our clear pathway into the New and True.

SACRED PAGODA

The Sacred Pagoda sits high atop the mountain. Although it never moves, it influences the entire landscape. Everyone in the surrounding area is comforted by its reassuring presence. It envelops the people with protection and embraces them with love. It embodies the resonance of a Greater Reality and is a continual reminder that ALL IS WELL.

Some of the people are inspired to make the pilgrimage to climb the mountain and leave offerings at the Sacred Pagoda. They always leave refreshed and renewed. Others simply gaze up at it while hanging out the laundry or taking a walk, and feel deeply reassured that it is still there. ALL IS WELL.

Even when the Sacred Pagoda is obscured by clouds or hidden by a hill, its presence is ever felt. ALL IS WELL.

And if it should ever disappear, a great Null-Zoning of the entire landscape, of people's hopes and dreams, would take place. This is why it is so important that the Sacred Pagoda be honored and respected.

During this momentous year of 2009 when much of duality is crumbling before our eyes, new stabilization pinions must be created to anchor the foundations of the New and True. And this is why each of us need to become Sacred Pagodas. We must openly and courageously stand true in our new landscape for all to see. Constantly sending forth waves of reassurance that ALL IS WELL. Emanating Truest Love to our entire surroundings.

MUA

MUA (pronounced Moo-ah) is an ancient Tahitian word meaning In the Very Beginning and Before Anything Else. Encoded within this word are the memories of ancient Lemuria or Lamu.

There is also a deeper meaning to MUA which is very appropriate to these current times. MUA signifies the beginning of a major new cycle. The first phase of our new MUA will be occurring in 2009 with the birth of the New Matrix of One True Love.

Previous MUAS include the Birth of the Sun and Moon, the Beginning of Time and the creation of each new world, such as the one that was born after the Great Flood or those talked about in the Hopi Indian creation story. The MUA that begins in 2009 will complete at the end of 2011 - 2012 when the Mayan and Incan Calendars flip over to their beginning position.

BlueStar
January 5th, 2009, 11:47 AM
(CONTINUED AGAIN!)

THE 2009 OVERVIEW

During 2009, everything that is false, that is based on selfish greed or the illusion of separation or that lacks integrity will be ultra magnified until it fails. All that is true and integrous will succeed. This puts everything ON THE LINE for us. Do we follow the road that takes us to our Wildest Dreams or do we continue traveling on the road that is quickly turning into a nightmare?

Throughout the year, many of us will relocate to the places of our New Lives if we're real and true and if our personal matrix is clear. Even if we don't physically move to a new location, our immediate environment will be noticeably different. Once this happens, there will be a dramatic shift of the people and props in our life; our new careers will be revealed; our One True Loves will be met. Even our daily routines and accustomed habits will change.

Regarding jobs and careers: In 2009 we will have much greater success creating our own jobs and working with like minded others than working at old duality-based jobs. This is because the whole duality-based economy is in the process of Null-Zoning.

This is the year for the Emergence of the True Ones. People all over the world will openly step into their full mastery so they can fulfill their true purpose. There will be a dramatic changing of the guard and passing of the sceptres of responsibility.

And all the while, everything built upon the illusion of duality will continue to fall apart....

This can make walking through 2009 challenging at times. We need to be ultra aware of what is going on in the world, yet we have to be careful not to get pulled into it. No matter what is happening around us, we must follow a clear trajectory into the New and True.

2009 has two very distinct parts, each with a unique focus.

JANUARY - MAY

The first half of the year from January through May resembles a construction site with all the workers arriving at the same time to begin work on a large project. Each person has their own special skills which are greatly needed to complete the mammoth project in front of us. There is much to achieve in a short time which requires tremendous focus and effort from us. And although there is a blur of heightened activity, if we remain focused on our goal, much can be achieved with a minimum of stress.

During this time, there will be lots of Ho'o Pono Pono or Making Things Right taking place. We will continually scour our beings to find anything that holds us back or keeps us untrue. One of the things that we must get free of is being held back by the control of the petty tyrant of our ego. We simply can't be ego driven any more if we want to become True Beings. When we put on the false garments of the ego, we are trying to cover up our feelings of insecurity and inadequacy, that we are not good enough. This false veneer may fool some people; it may make us temporarily feel better, but it only holds us back from being real and true. Our egos absolutely need to be brought into alignment with our True Core Selves in order for us to travel on the road of Emergence. There is nothing better than being our True Core Self. It's no longer about acquiring power or knowledge; it's about being real.

Others things that can hold us back are doubting what we really know to be true, the fear of failure that we won't be good enough, lack of confidence in our own abilities, and the fear of leaping without a visible safety net. All of these elements must be removed from our personal matrix as soon as possible.

We must now clear up any remaining residue of the past and heal any wounds that we accumulated during our journey. There will be much focus on completing the old. We will be sifting through everything, getting rid of old stuff both inside ourselves and in our outer environment. We will be tying up loose threads and closing many old chapters of our lives. At the same time, we will acquire essential tools and skills for our New Lives. Many things will be shifted out of their old positions into new temporary ones. On many levels we will feel that we are in transit.

Part of our vast letting go of the past will be stepping out of unfulfilling relationships, jobs and activities. Much is on the move during these months. Many of us will relocate during this time. If so, we may not move directly to our final destination, but rather to a temporary position within the right area.

We will also experience a series of things clicking into position. This includes meeting key people from our New Lives and a clicking in with our outer environment. We will be integrating some of the people we already know with ones whom we've just met. This will create a new energy dynamic. We will discover that we are not meant to do things by ourselves anymore, that our greatest success comes with working with others in mutual support. Many of us will come together with kindred people to form new communities of mutual support. Living and working with kindred people will immeasurably strengthen our position for it is the way of the New.

Around March, we will be looking for our right new situation, especially regarding where we live and the new work we will do. We will be testing the waters, making new connections and finding a place to land as we organize our New Life. We will be dealing with lots of practicalities. This will continue in April as we get more settled and start spreading out our roots to see what's there. We will also experience a creative surge that is inspired by our new landscape. And the waters of the River of new True Love will start flowing....

May brings us a change of gears that signifies a powerful shift. The Surf rises to tsunami proportions to bring us major quantum breakthroughs that will move us to an entirely new level that we barely knew existed. This is when we will see the first new shoots of the plants we have put into our new landscape rise to the surface. We are swept along in the rising currents of the River of new True Love as it flows into the Ocean of Love.

JUNE

The month of June stands by itself. It is a mega Turning Point which vastly transforms us. The pivot that has held things into their old positions make its final turn and everything shifts into its new position. Any remaining veils suddenly drop away and the wonder of our new landscape is fully revealed. During this time, we will suddenly see things that we didn't know existed. This will occur on the physical all around us. It will feel like our color spectrum suddenly expands, enabling us to see new colors. In June we will also experience our first MUA as the New Matrix of One True Love is finally born. This will fling open the floodgates of Pure Heart True Love.

JULY - DECEMBER

For the rest of the year, we will move comfortably into our New Lives. It won't be difficult to adjust; it will feel natural. We will be joining together with our true people to live and work together. There will be a strong sense of connectedness with kindred people, even with those who live on the other side of the planet. The sleeping giant of our One Being will finally shake off its slumber and arise into its magnificence. Sharing responsibility and serving as One, we will finally be doing what we really came here to do on a vast scale. At the same time, we will finally be able to turn our attention to our personal needs and desires, taking care of any health issues that we've neglected from lack of time or lack of funds.

Those who are true and real will be traveling on a massive Fast Track. Yet, although much will be happening, it will not be overwhelming because we will be doing it together as ONE.

Our long suppressed creativity will spill out to the surface. Our One True Loves will be at our side. We will joyously live our Wildest Dreams filled with LOVE beyond anything presently imaginable.

And all the while, everything built upon the illusion of duality will continue to fall apart....

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Make the Great Year of 2009 bring you
the Breakthrough of All Breakthroughs
the Fulfillment of your Wildest Dreams
and the Love of All Loves.

Kiran
January 5th, 2009, 12:14 PM
Thanks for sharing Rory :) It seems that 2009 will be a turning point for many...all the information coming seems to be saying the same.
HUGS

Rana
January 17th, 2009, 09:10 AM
thankyou Lorri and Amoyan ..you know to me this information is taken straight to heart and geuinely listened to ..much love for this xx:thanks:

Kiran
February 25th, 2009, 01:35 PM
January 29, 2009
Human Cells have Electric Fields as Powerful as Lighting Bolts -A Galaxy Classic
Using newly developed voltage-sensitive nanoparticles, researchers have found that the previously unknown electric fields inside of cells are as strong, or stronger, as those produced in lightning bolts. Previously, it has only been possible to measure electric fields across cell membranes, not within the main bulk of cells, so scientists didn't even know cells had an internal electric field.
This discovery is a surprising twist for cell researchers. Scientists don't know what causes these incredibly strong fields or why they' are there. But now using new nanotools, such as voltage-sensitive dyes, they can start to measure them at least. Researchers believe they may be able to learn more about disease states, such as cancer, by studying these minute, but powerful electric fields.

University of Michigan researchers led by chemistry professor Raoul Kopelman encapsulated voltage-sensitive dyes in polymer spheres just 30 nanometers in diameter. Testing these nanoparticles in the internal fluid of brain-cancer cells, Kopelman found electric fields as strong as 15 million volts per meter, up to five times stronger than the field found in a lightning bolt. However, this discovery goes beyond being incredibly interesting; the finding will likely change the way researchers look at disease.

"They have developed a tool that allows you to look at cellular changes on a very local level," said Piotr Grodzinski, director of the National Cancer Institute Alliance for Nanotechnology in Cancer in Technology Review. Grodzinski believes many developments in cancer research, for example, over the past few years have been "reactive" rather than proactive. Despite how far cancer treatments have come, the way that cancer, and other diseases, progresses at the cellular level in the first place is still not well understood. With a better understanding, researchers could improve diagnostics and care. "This development represents an attempt to start using nanoscale tools to understand how disease develops," said Grodzinski.

Kopelman has developed encapsulated voltage-sensitive dyes that aren't hydrophobic and can operate anywhere in the cell, rather than just in membranes. Because it's possible to place his encapsulated dyes in a cell with a greater degree of control, Kopelman likens them to voltmeters. "Nano voltmeters do not perturb [the cellular] environment, and you can control where you put them," he says.

The existence of strong electric fields across cellular membranes is accepted as a basic fact of cell biology. The fact that cells have internal electric fields as well, however, is a whole new revelation. Scientists previously did not know of the existence of internal cellular energy fields, and are just in the earliest stages of understand the phenomenon. Kopelman presented his results at the annual meeting of the American Society for Cell Biology this month. "There has been no skepticism as to the measurements," says Kopelman. "But we don't have an interpretation."

Daniel Chu of the University of Washington in Seattle agrees that Kopelman's work provides proof of concept that cells have internal electric fields. "It's bound to be important, but nobody has looked at it yet," Chu says.

Posted by Rebecca Sato

Related Galaxy posts:

Scientists Create A Cancer-proof Mouse
New Stem-Cell Breakthrough Rewrites the Ethical Debate
"X" Cells! Five Super-powered Single Celled Organisms
The 'Dying Gasp' of A Single Cell Now Audible

Links:
http://www.umich.edu/~koplab/research2.html
http://www.technologyreview.com/Biotech/19841
http://www.medgadget.com/archives/2007/12/mysterious_intracellular_energy.html

Lion Spirit Walker
April 9th, 2009, 01:07 AM
It is good to find this thread, and that as it should be is taken seriously.
There is so much I can say to these issues. But, I learned long ago that some things are better left unsaid. As an individual comes to a more complete state of understanding when they arrive there themselves.

Lion Spirit Walker
April 9th, 2009, 02:13 AM
Find The Key Within.
Find The River.
Find The Truth Of Self.
Do This And The Universe Will Open To You.

Kiran
April 9th, 2009, 08:17 AM
It is good to find this thread, and that as it should be is taken seriously.
There is so much I can say to these issues. But, I learned long ago that some things are better left unsaid. As an individual comes to a more complete state of understanding when they arrive there themselves.

My dearest friend....if you have anything to add to this section, please feel free anytime. If you want to run anything by me first (via PM), I have no problem with that either :)
People who are meant to read this will and those who don't need it, won't....the information getting out there is the important thing honey so share away :)
HUGS

Lion Spirit Walker
April 11th, 2009, 03:56 AM
Tyvm Crystallori for your words of advice and encouragement. And the 'hug' is appreciated as well. :)

Lion Spirit Walker
April 11th, 2009, 06:09 AM
Something intense and chaotic is on the horizon. It's rapidly approaching. It's still too obscured for me to make out details. I feel a sensory overload with intense energy surges.

I'll post when I sense this with more clarity.

Kiran
April 11th, 2009, 10:25 PM
Yes I have felt that too...there have been major energy shifts over the past year or so as I am sure you are aware honey.
Look forward to hearing any information you have to share Michael.
HUGS

Lion Spirit Walker
April 12th, 2009, 01:18 AM
Rationally, it seems a bit odd to be sensing the intense chaos considering what we have all (globally) been through through-out these recent vibrational shifts.
But there is no denying it.
Crystallori, I am sensing it as having a global impact. Are you 'feeling' the same?

Kiran
April 12th, 2009, 07:31 PM
Yes very much so globally but also on personal levels. I know with myself, it has made me explore my darker side/skeletons...something which I was too scared to do for a long long time and now having to face up to stuff and bring it out in the open. Grew up with very religious parents and was scared of every little thing!! Now having to face the demons and see that they are a part of me too and acknowledge that. How can I recognise the light if I don't acknowledge the dark? :)
Much confusion all around and people feeling lost and second-guessing themselves (been there myself lately)....feeling stuck at a crossroads. Yes the chaos is there as the fear and uncertainty is growing.

BlueStar
April 12th, 2009, 07:55 PM
Interesting, guys...I can relate.

I overheard on a hayhouse radio broadcast that was on (I think it was Doreen Virtue) that astrologically the ego is rising to the surface right now and regurgitating all kinds of stuff, blocks, fears and issues that need to be healed. Just like everything in nature it rises to the light - so are our issues and deep stuff rising up to the light of consciousness. Process of healing I guess..... Just when you think you've cracked it, another deluge of mental/emotional sludge spews out! For me, all kinds of self-sabotaging beliefs and fears are spilling out. With the emotional stuff I find it helpful to just sit with it and bring acceptance and focussed awareness into it...that seems to help melt the pain away. With the mental stuff, I just question it - Byron Katie's four question process (www.thework.com) is the simplest and most powerful way I know of stripping away negative thoughts and beliefs.

I've learned that when stuff comes up for you the very worst thing you can do is resist it, judge it or think it 'shouldn't' be happening. Resist nothing. Let it all happen. Let it be as it is. Accepting and loving the shadows - as well as examining them deeply and realising that they aren't real - eventually dispels them, or at least makes them seem so much less threatening.

I saw a quote in a book a while back that made me laugh. I find it quite relevant for these times; "say yes to the mess!"

Kiran
April 12th, 2009, 08:00 PM
Yes Rory you are right about just letting it surface...its when we try and box it up and make it nice and tidy that the cracks appear! I remember a friend sayng a long time ago...how can you build a house on a pile of rubble? You have to first clear away the rubble and then rack off the ground and only then can the foundations be dug and started.
At this time of clearing away the rubble...the other side of the coin is that it is bringing a unity, a drawing together of like minds...people are instinctively being drawn to others like themselves....this is to both support and reflect back that which we need to heal.

HUGS:two hearts:

Lion Spirit Walker
April 25th, 2009, 05:07 AM
A parodox can only exist where there is no understanding. All threads are woven together to create this grand tapastry of Universal Life.
The adversities occur as to provide us the opportunities of growth.
By sharing our unique perspectives as occurs here, we create a more complete awareness within ourselves that is otherwise unattainable. With this greater awareness we are better equipt to move forward and bring forth the changes which must occur.
We no longer have the luxury of time. The time is now. The Universe is calling to us. It's time to grow. It's time to move forward.

And Yes. I understand that to some this may read this as gibberish. Meaningless rambling.
But look within yourself. What is it you see looking back at you.
After all, we are all born with the key.
"All Is Human, After All" -YES

Kiran
April 25th, 2009, 02:48 PM
A parodox can only exist where there is no understanding. All threads are woven together to create this grand tapastry of Universal Life.
The adversities occur as to provide us the opportunities of growth.
By sharing our unique perspectives as occurs here, we create a more complete awareness within ourselves that is otherwise unattainable. With this greater awareness we are better equipt to move forward and bring forth the changes which must occur.
We no longer have the luxury of time. The time is now. The Universe is calling to us. It's time to grow. It's time to move forward.

And Yes. I understand that to some this may read this as gibberish. Meaningless rambling.
But look within yourself. What is it you see looking back at you.
After all, we are all born with the key.
"All Is Human, After All" -YES

No not rambling Psyche...just truth! I see the truth of what you say here and I agree with you completely.

Lion Spirit Walker
April 26th, 2009, 04:12 AM
Thank you very much Crystallorri. Your comment is truly appreciated.

Rana
May 24th, 2009, 04:01 AM
for me ive always held the belief that all that happens here physically on earth at this time exists in the way the universe planned ,the outcomes that are devastating and unfortunate in each individual case is the choice of the person (free will) to accept responsibility in each of their experiences which i feel has been set for them (universally) only the greater power is the judge of that individual as to what they have learned (or not learned) ..it would be common sense to choose the one that creates calm and peace without hurting the environment people included ..yet for unknown deep and complex reasons many of us at different times dont "choose" one that does this ..but i still think thats ,meant to be also ..eventually many of us do "get it right" we stray from the path ..and return in good time ..i feel historically /public interest in spiritual issues related to "spirit" come in waves of acceptance ..more and more people are being "awakened in this moment in on Earth" it is beautiful .. and going "according to plan" .. the universe is sending out more "GROUP MESSAGES" so to speak ..sending out energy to be recieved by many at once ..because more people have attuned to it .. and as we all know here we all keep puttering about and feel this surge of energy on this level as the others are being awakened ..wow cant wait ..

Kiran
September 9th, 2009, 11:50 AM
I have some information to be passed on regarding this date. This is taken from Lightworkers.com which has a lot of very useful information on thier site.

Physical and Emotional Shifts

It’s no surprise that intense physical shifts will be experienced during this timeframe. The portal energies will act upon crystalline forms within the body. Each individual will experience this activation according to their unique vibration. Some may experience new levels of clearing while others may step into elevated feeling states where they are able to view new fields of possibility for their personal journey and for the collective consciousness.

This portal activation represents a new departure from lower-vibrational scenarios that have held humanity into cycles of emotional drama for centuries. The entire collective consciousness will take a step away from "implants" to the human timeline that have held hearts and minds captive to images of suffering and trauma. This "insert" distorted the human ascension model to one of struggle, suffering and crucifixion.

This crystalline activation now enables powers of inner seeing that shine a bright light on all such distortions, allowing souls to unite in vibratory patterns of joy, bliss and unconditional love.

Facilitating Energetic Shifts

To help facilitate the physical shifts now taking place, eat a living foods diet that allows the body to align more easily with the new frequencies. Meditate on joy and bliss. Open your heart to unconditional love. See the light flowing from your heart center in a crystalline sphere. Surround everything that comes before you in this radiant light, allowing any lower vibrations to be transmuted.

This is a time to set aside your conscious mind's need to understand all experiences. Enter a quiet space of trust, allowing and observing. Breathe in and out, releasing on the out breath everything that stands in the way of integrating the new energies. Breathe in frequencies aligned with joy and bliss, anchoring them more strongly into your energy field.

Set your intentions to remember your dreams. During this time, it is possible to receive vivid and lucid dreams of new realities now being encoded into your DNA. Your guides will weave symbolic storylines into your subconscious to help you perceive steps you can take to calibrate your consciousness with the frequencies contained within this portal of crystalline awakening.

With love and thanks from Lightworkers.com and www.celestialvision.org

Lion Spirit Walker
August 17th, 2010, 04:20 AM
Something 'heavy' grows in the air...

inspirit
February 12th, 2011, 05:07 PM
It seems that this thread has not had a post in awhile. I would like to re-awaken it. A new portal opened yesterday, 2/11/20011 and we are going through another huge energy shift. We are all in the process of Ascension, meaning that we are merging heaven with Earth whilst remaining in our physical bodies. No longer must we die to have Heaven. I talk to Angels, Christ, God/Goddess, the Counsel of 12 and a new highly evolved Guide. I am told this is a time of slow movement but movement none the less.

We are to discard the baggage that we may still carry from this life's past and other lives past. All one needs to do is to relax, and ask for assistance from their inner teacher/inner witness. Parts of us are moving to the new Earth in a slow manner so that the process will be easier for us. In the mean time we may experience the feeling of not belonging, being in 2 places at one time, forgetting what we were thinking/speaking in mid stride, and also all the usual body aches and pains. This will pass within the next few months.

It was a collective agreement to move forward but then some Souls decided to step back, they did not want to ascend. Many have and are leaving the Earth of their own choice. We have been on a holding pattern for the last 3 years and it has taken it's toll on those of us who are awake and holding the Light. So it was decided that no matter what we are going to move forward with the ascension process and some will not be ready to come. Our role now is to be what and who we came here to be. To try and assist those asleep to awaken but they can not be forced. We are being watched over during this entire process so know you are protected at all times.

Now with this new portal opening the veil is much thinner and we will have more paranormal experiences, be able to move between dimensions. Quantum jumping is a good thing to learn and I have been assured that If one asks their Guide or Angel to teach them how to do this, it will happen. We will be provided for but we may not become rich because it is not a necessary thing. Some I am sure will.

I have felt Guided to write this, believe it, do not believe it, believe parts, it matters not to me, I am a teacher and just passing along the message given to me last night.
I would love for an open discussion on this whole topic and process, so please speak out and lets try to assist one another during this birthing process.

Love and Light
Kathryn

Kiran
February 12th, 2011, 06:12 PM
Kathryn...thank you dearest for posting this.....it makes perfect sense!
The slowness of body and yet sense of urgency has been with me for some time now....I feel like my body is slowing and almost seizing up...like it is bucking against what if senses is coming.
It is time this was discussed openly as many of us here on this site have been experiencing much in our varying ways.
Much love to you

inspirit
February 13th, 2011, 09:57 PM
Thank you Kirani
wish more would speak up, I know some feel that they need to keep everything quiet for fear of people finding out who they are. I find it sad, but understand. I too have had the feeling of urgency within me for a long time and I finally told the Divine that I wanted answers and movement, that is what I got. I am very impatient and I would love to just push this whole process along if I could. I know that I can not and I can not awaken those who choose to stay sleeping. It is upsetting to think that some will not make the final journey with me but I also know that they are not really lost they will either return to Soul energy or they will maybe continue this game until they blow the whole planet up.

Perhaps everyone gets their reality???? When I wed in 97 it was outdoors and many told me it would rain, I knew it would be fine and not rain. @ other brides on that day worried that their ceremony would get rained out. Well it did rain all day until about 30 minutes before I was to walk out, and the day was one of the most beautiful of the summer. So everyone got their reality. Does that make any sense???

Love and Light
Kathryn

Rana
February 14th, 2011, 10:25 AM
.. hi .. i remember you now i sense who you are ..nice to " see " you once again old one. i apologise if i pulled my energies away time has made this soul weary but building in strength for the coming of the old ways .xx

BlueStar
March 11th, 2011, 04:14 PM
There are a lot of new age writers and channellers out there of varying quality. Solara is the only one I pay much heed to, as I find she's usually really tuned in and can relate to a lot of what she says. I felt the need to share this, which arrived in my inbox not long ago.

WRITTEN ON MARCH 7-9:

Many of us are in the final stages of our journey through the labyrinth. We are very close to the centerpoint. This is why we feel as if we are in a whirlpool, ever spiraling inwards until we get pushed through the center. While we are traveling through the whirlpool, the Surf is so choppy that it is creating delays in the timing mechanism. This creates problems in travel such as cancelled flights and collapsed roads.

The heightened energies are also creating distortion bands that are affecting some of us. Super core issues are being triggered to the surface, greatly magnified and flooding through us. Many of these are issues that we thought that we no longer carried within us.

Once we pass through the whirlpool, we will shift worlds and emerge into a more expanded place with a much clearer vision of what is really going on.

Our prolonged journey through the labyrinth has often been challenging, but it is highly effective. We have been traveling through the labyrinth for the purpose of removing any of our resistance to fully embracing the HERE and NOW.

Sometimes we willingly let go of our resistances; while at other times they are forcibly, sometimes almost brutally, stripped off of us. During this time, we are all faced with choices, sometimes on a daily basis, as to whether or not we will continue to feed our fears, doubts and security worries or whether we choose to live as real True Ones and follow our inner knowingness.

When we release our resistance and fully enter the HERE and NOW, we reach the centerpoint of the labyrinth. This is a major Turning Point, the place where massive, unexpected breakthroughs occur.

WRITTEN ON MARCH 10:

According to some Mayan scholars, yesterday we entered the period of the Ninth Wave in which a year is compressed into 20 days. Today, I started feeling that this might be true. Three times today, I experienced the triggering of major core issues that I thought I no longer carried. I also experienced a massive activation from within my cellular memory bank of the vision of how the culmination of the twenty year cycle of the 11:11 Doorway will take place. These experiences were so powerful that they left me feeling totally devastated by the end of the day.

WRITTEN ON MARCH 11:

After a night without any sleep, I got up early to finish this Surf Update. This is when I saw the news about the series of huge earthquakes in Japan, followed by tsunamis. I also saw a video of a gigantic whirlpool that had been created off the coast of Japan. At the same time, solar storms and X class flares are bombarding the Earth.

This is all part of the massive collapse of The World As We've Known It. And it is time for us to stand together as ONE to help the planet and humanity through these momentous changes.

Now is the time for us emerging True Ones to sit together as Silent Watchers and hold the worlds within worlds in balance. To embrace all of our One Being who are being affected by the earthquakes, tsunamis and political upheavals in PURE HEART LOVE.

And to hold fast to our knowingness that ALL IS WELL.

Kiran
March 12th, 2011, 11:27 AM
Thank you for this Rory.....makes a lot of sense :two hearts::two hearts:

Kiran
May 16th, 2011, 03:20 PM
May 2011
As cycles go…we entered on Sunday a magnificent shift that clearly begins to show you that acceleration is truly happening fast. Now you can decide for this propelling force to lift you up higher and higher OR you can let it push you around, back and forth which results in your placement being left to the lower elementals of life. So what do you choose? Certainly not the distractions!

It takes a stronger focus now to ensure a positive outcome so do stay in your heart, with your MIND and WILL completing that beautiful triad of Soul individuation.

Be creative and inspired. Take action and DO enjoy being an expression of Creation! There is much to do ! May energy will push you along very strongly…so stand strong and you will do very well.

You mustn’t let things confuse you now..you listen within to your own intuition and refer your questions to the Master within. You will be guided and you will be helped in your projects and plans that are in co-operation with your Soul Purpose.

Clearly you will see that your choices are going to have less grey spots as you go forward and more indications flooded with the Light from within !

If alignments are not happening for you in one approach then change the approach. You will find that there is a path of least resistance there that supports your intentions and goals.

Dream big and think MACROCOSM as you reflect upon the impact you have on the whole and for All involved.

(taken from GoldenAge2012.com)

inspirit
May 19th, 2011, 09:54 PM
Kiran, thank you for the information. It makes perfect sense to me and my world, also nice to know that others are feeling the energy movement!

Kiran
May 19th, 2011, 10:13 PM
Kiran, thank you for the information. It makes perfect sense to me and my world, also nice to know that others are feeling the energy movement!

Welcome honey :) All information is needed for us all so feel free to share anything you get too :)
HUGS

Kiran
June 22nd, 2011, 03:09 PM
The solstice energies on June 21 2011 were super intense with a solar flare and 'full halo' CME occurring. CME's come after the more powerful solar flares. CME's are coronal mass injections which are gigantic bubbles of electrified gas: the ones coming toward earth look like halo's around the sun, hence are called 'halo events'. You can read more about this amazing phenomenon and look at pics and video's on www.spaceweather.com

We are feeling full of electrical energy that may have nowhere to go, thus short-circuiting via irritable temper snaps, mood swings and all manner of frustrations cropping up out of nowhere. Road-blocks, delays, crazy weather and strange things occurring during your night-time sleep state (unexpected astral travel, intense dreams) are some of the manifestations occurring as what feels like a huge helium balloon of energy tries to fit itself into a much smaller pipe!

Solar Flares and CME's aren't something to protect and shield yourself from - although Hollywood movies love to focus on that aspect of things. Energetically they are requiring us to expand our energy, heighten our senses and raise our vibration. We are like that pipe that a huge balloon of energy is trying to fit into. Our pipes are being squeezed open right now to fit in more light and in some cases they are totally breaking apart so that we have to pretty much start fresh with a new blank slate be it geographically, financially, with our work or relationships, or emotionally and mentally with our beliefs and ways of being. It doesn't always feel comfortable and you might at times feel like crying in despair, but the benefits of stretching to meet the growth potential of your soul far outweigh the growing pains along the way.

If you find yourself having a grrr or boohoo moment, let yourself have it then ask yourself: what is coming up for me right now? Why am I feeling frustrated/angry/sad? What aspect of myself is pleading for greater expression? What aspect of myself has something to say or do that isn't being said or done? Where am I holding myself back and why do I keep doing that? What am I passionate about in my life that I have kept dormant for far too long?

The above questions and resulting shifts as you answer them are the true gold and gift of these and future solar flares/cme's. They are only set to increase in size and frequency, and no matter how many layers of the doona you hide under, the energies will find you! So saddle up your horse and giddee-up.....your soul is moving forward to a new destination and you may as well go with it!

(c) Dana Mrkich 2011. Permission is granted to share this article freely on the condition that the author is credited, and the URL www.danamrkich.com is included.

Kiran
July 3rd, 2011, 09:50 PM
Was last week hard for you?

Were at the point where you just couldn't take it any more?

You're not alone, we all felt that way. This week closes out the June eclipse cycle, finally. It's not an invitation to be glad it's over and go back to our old habits, though. It's time to integrate the learning and follow a different path. Read on...

One more eclipse in this month's cycle and we will be out of the woods, for now. This has been a crazy energy month, with many ups and downs, delays, old issues we thought were dead and buried coming up for final review, or the Universe giving us not so gentle nudges about our life path, relationships, how we use our energy, intention, our self worth, or the many things that we may have put off for months or years that are now reminding us that there's no time like the present for dealing with them.

During dinner at a friend's house this weekend, the chair my friend was sitting on suddenly broke and crashed to the floor, with her on it. She was fine and we laughed but it was her reminder that the old furnishings in her house were no longer supporting her. After some discussion we did some furniture rearranging and shifted all of the energy in her living room. Oddly enough, every one of her old pieces of furniture fell apart as it was moved. It was time for 'the old energy' to go and she got the message.

When we ask to be shown our mastery, to be powerfully within our divinity, to have the life that we know we can have, to integrate our multi-dimensional selves, we are also accepting responsibility for this power and are indicating our willingness to go through an energy exchange. This exchange is a two part process, we let go of something to create the opening to receive its higher aspect. To shift into more fulfilling relationships all of our beliefs and emotions about our old ones must be released. To have financial security, we must release all limiting beliefs about abundance and self worth. The release is the first step, allowing the new energy is the second. One cannot happen without the other.

This past week was a hard lesson for many because it revealed the many ways we limit our own life path. We want to have masterful lives but we act and think like victims. We want to be powerful but we act and think like we have no control over our own destiny. We want joy and love and think that those things must come from someone else. As we approach the end of this eclipse cycle we will have a few more chances to invite this energy of change into our reality. What we choose reveals our true beliefs, how we act determines what we think is possible and what we are willing to release is the green light the Universe needs to know that we are committed to ourselves and our dreams so when we say 'I AM a master' we really mean it.

Copyright ©2011 by Jennifer Hoffman and Enlightening Life OmniMedia, Inc. This material is protected by US and international copyright now and may be distributed freely in its entirety as long as the author’s name and website, www.urielheals.com are included.

inspirit
July 4th, 2011, 09:26 PM
Kiran, you must be a mind reader. Last week was one of the worst for myself and kids. I now do understand that the energy is pushing us to get rid of the old and bring in the new, but ir would be great for a breather. Thank you for posting this information. it goes right along with what I am getting. I always feel it best to have validation. Thanks again,,this kind of information is helpful to those who have been on the path a while and especially to those who are just finding their way! Have a wonderful week!
Kathryn

Kiran
July 4th, 2011, 09:53 PM
Hey Kathryn....happy to help dearest and please feel free to share any you may have too :)
Much love to you and totally understand :)

inspirit
July 5th, 2011, 03:43 PM
I have basically what you wrote Kiran however I will try to add a few things that I have received from Karen Bishop.

Symptoms? You may feel
like crying for no apparent reason, have shortness of breath, a increased heart rate, difficulty sleeping, and feel short-tempered.
You may feel like you are losing it, feel acutely overwhelmed,
or even as though no one is remotely making any sense.

The energies have really kicked in of late and are creating
massive amounts of movement within. Hectic, and busy are results of this fast moving energy which pushes most of everything in its path along at a very steady and rapid pace. We absolutely
cannot keep up with the rapid creations now, and hence, may continually feel overloaded. Add to this the pushing of the
energies themselves, and head pressure, neck stiffness, and overall PRESSURE all around are common results.

People we encounter may cut us off abruptly with a need to move away (not a very high level response with connection and unity
the desired reality! --- creating even more confusion and sad hearts!), or continue to ramble on about their personal situations with a near hysteria at the core, if even
so subtly.

In weeks past, we were preparing our new spaces...making our new beds to lie in for times to come. With a seeming endless supply if energy at our disposal, that old exhaustion went dormant. We had a lot to do!
As soon as enough of us get settled in (or really, so many things now are working in tandem with no real linear time-line), then the intense pushing energy will begin to push out more of the old energy. This latest round of pushing energy has now
arrived, but expect these waves to come and go for quite some time. What is now left is so very minute, that pushing and cleansing are the foremost methods now of preparing for the arrival of the new energy.

In this way, personal cleansings are also hitting hard, along with earth cleansings as the process continues. And lets not forget that old familiar heat and burning we may at times feel within, as the old literally burns itself out of our systems.
Sore feel and painful lower extremities can also flare up as we continue to ground into a new earth that is forming before our eyes. We may still feel strangely uncomfortable and misplaced, like there is absolutely nowhere left to go that feels
remotely right and fitting. we may declare to the universe, but a new norm is beginning its entrance, and things will never again be the same (because they will be better!).

Because these pushing energies are doing their job of moving
out the old, we may also feel awful for no apparent reason. Like we are turning inside out, we may emotionally,and physically feel bad, and not know why. We may not be able to get comfortable anywhere as well,as none of our old tried
and true remedies seem to do the trick like they used to. What a long journey it has been! But we have been waiting for this upheaval for a very long time, and things are finally moving in divine and perfect ways.

When the pushing waves cease, then our new spaces become the predominant energies, and these new experiences and spaces can feel good now. The hearts are finally connecting and the heart energy is most assuredly moving its way in.

If anyone is interested I can provide Karen's e-mail but she has no web site yet because she left all she knew to begin working with this new energy. When a web-site is up and running I can pass that along also. The message is what I have been experiencing as well as many of my friends and students. It is time for us to fully embrace the heart energy and to really be rid of all our baggage. We should feel free and peaceful when we are able to embrace the new energy and as we let go of the
the past.
Hope this helps!

Kiran
July 5th, 2011, 04:00 PM
Yep I read this on another site Kathryn and happy you posted it....makes a lot of sense for us all that are sensing all this going on now. Thank you dearest for your Light :)

*Later edit* Just realised there is far too much 'sensing' in my reply there lollol Sorry I am really feeling non-linear right now and as a result, my brain, memory and writing is a little off. C'est la vie! :wink.1:

Lion Spirit Walker
July 6th, 2011, 03:04 AM
I have basically what you wrote Kiran however I will try to add a few things that I have received from Karen Bishop.

Symptoms? You may feel
like crying for no apparent reason, have shortness of breath, a increased heart rate, difficulty sleeping, and feel short-tempered.
You may feel like you are losing it, feel acutely overwhelmed,
or even as though no one is remotely making any sense.

The energies have really kicked in of late and are creating
massive amounts of movement within. Hectic, and busy are results of this fast moving energy which pushes most of everything in its path along at a very steady and rapid pace. We absolutely
cannot keep up with the rapid creations now, and hence, may continually feel overloaded. Add to this the pushing of the
energies themselves, and head pressure, neck stiffness, and overall PRESSURE all around are common results.

People we encounter may cut us off abruptly with a need to move away (not a very high level response with connection and unity
the desired reality! --- creating even more confusion and sad hearts!), or continue to ramble on about their personal situations with a near hysteria at the core, if even
so subtly.

In weeks past, we were preparing our new spaces...making our new beds to lie in for times to come. With a seeming endless supply if energy at our disposal, that old exhaustion went dormant. We had a lot to do!
As soon as enough of us get settled in (or really, so many things now are working in tandem with no real linear time-line), then the intense pushing energy will begin to push out more of the old energy. This latest round of pushing energy has now
arrived, but expect these waves to come and go for quite some time. What is now left is so very minute, that pushing and cleansing are the foremost methods now of preparing for the arrival of the new energy.

In this way, personal cleansings are also hitting hard, along with earth cleansings as the process continues. And lets not forget that old familiar heat and burning we may at times feel within, as the old literally burns itself out of our systems.
Sore feel and painful lower extremities can also flare up as we continue to ground into a new earth that is forming before our eyes. We may still feel strangely uncomfortable and misplaced, like there is absolutely nowhere left to go that feels
remotely right and fitting. we may declare to the universe, but a new norm is beginning its entrance, and things will never again be the same (because they will be better!).

Because these pushing energies are doing their job of moving
out the old, we may also feel awful for no apparent reason. Like we are turning inside out, we may emotionally,and physically feel bad, and not know why. We may not be able to get comfortable anywhere as well,as none of our old tried
and true remedies seem to do the trick like they used to. What a long journey it has been! But we have been waiting for this upheaval for a very long time, and things are finally moving in divine and perfect ways.

When the pushing waves cease, then our new spaces become the predominant energies, and these new experiences and spaces can feel good now. The hearts are finally connecting and the heart energy is most assuredly moving its way in.

If anyone is interested I can provide Karen's e-mail but she has no web site yet because she left all she knew to begin working with this new energy. When a web-site is up and running I can pass that along also. The message is what I have been experiencing as well as many of my friends and students. It is time for us to fully embrace the heart energy and to really be rid of all our baggage. We should feel free and peaceful when we are able to embrace the new energy and as we let go of the
the past.
Hope this helps!
Tyvm my dear friend for sharing this. It certainly comes acrossed as sound.

Kiran
July 6th, 2011, 09:58 PM
Polaris through Karen Murphy

All year you have been preparing for what is to emerge from deep within you this month. This is the month that you connect with the True You, the fire deep within, the source of power and strength that is inside you and always has been. This is the month that you begin to manifest your True Self, showing yourself and the world the beauty, the perfection, the exquisite imperfect humanity that is you. This is the month you become more of yourself than you ever have been before. This is the month you draw on the power of The Fire Within.

What is The Fire Within? Inside each of us is the kernel, the source, the seed that is the potential we possess to become our sacred destiny. The Fire Within is the source of unlimited power that ignites that seed into being, gives it life and infuses it with infinite energy and passion. The Fire Within is our personal awakening tool, the becoming of our life's potential. Igniting The Fire Within makes us stronger. More self aware. Healthier in our bodies. More heart centered. More connected to all life and to the infinite universe.

Go there now. Sit quietly and go deep inside yourself, to the place that is so familiar to you, so much a part of you, so beautiful. Go to that place within yourself and rest. Feel how it infuses you now, gives you hope, makes you cry from longing, fills you with energy and the knowingness that you can accomplish what you came here in this life to do. Fill yourself with that feeling, expand now into your Being, and know that this is the time to emerge from your chrysalis and become the beautiful butterfly you have always known yourself to be. Ignite your Fire Within and watch it bloom into being. Let it lift you, expand you, and inspire you. Breathe your Fire into your heart, into your belly. Breathe it down into the Earth and up into the starry heavens. Breathe your Fire and feel your cells sparkle, become alive, and dance. Breathe your Fire out to those whom you love, in ever expanding circles, eventually to encompass the Earth and all her inhabitants. Breathe your Fire down deep into your soul.

What To Expect This Month...

~ Personal:

Just as you might suspect from igniting your Fire Within, this month is likely to bring quantum leaps to many on a personal level. Now is the time, then, to examine and identify what it is that you want. What part of yourself, the True You, emerges this month? You get to choose. What manner of Awesome do you desire to bring forth into the light cast by The Fire Within? Spend some time now in determining what part of your Self will arise to be lit and loved this month.

Fire burns brightly. Use this energy to ignite your passion. What lights you up? Use this time to work on your hearts' desire and unlock your Sacred Destiny. Remember the things that make you happy and do them. Is it ice cream? Indulge yourself. Is it conscious movement? Then dance away. Do you love poetry, art, archaeology? Spend time this month devoted to the things that make you happy. To fail to do so is to invite stagnation, repression, and an inward burning rather than an outward lighting-up. Indulging your desires brings you in closer connection with your Sacred Destiny.

Dreams are important this month, as they have much to tell you. If you do not already do so, consider creating a dream journal. Use the full moon time also to dream when awake, setting intentions and visioning your path onward from here.

Affirmation: I AM the power of my heart's desire.

~ Relationships:

With all the learning, growing and evolving taking place on a personal level this month relationships can suffer a shakeup. Understand that this tendency is temporary for most. Allowing space for change within relationships is healthy and leads to further interpersonal growth and understanding. Stepping within, going deep into your heart and igniting The Fire Within will have an overall positive effect on the relationships in your life, as you will bring more of Yourself out to play. Remembering that everyone with whom you are in contact with is also going through a similar process will help you develop and maintain a sense of empathy and understanding. In other words, it is probably not about you! But if it is, continue looking inside and again focus on your heart, your Sacred Destiny, your inner fire.

Relationships severed during this time will tend to come to a natural close. Relationships begun now will have a greater chance for longevity. Family-of-origin relationships will tend to ride more smoothly this month, with old patterns beginning to come to resolution or release. Allow whatever is not needed to waft away with the ash of your personal Fire Within.

Affirmation: I AM immersing my Heart into all my relationships and I am feeling the richness that results.

~ Communities:

Communities begin a new focus this month. As each individual's passion ignites, so too does the collective consciousness, thereby bringing the glimmering beginnings of a new way of interacting as communities into being. While it may take time to see this on an individual level, know that all actions taken now in community are important in developing this overall changing dynamic, which will be more heart-centered and more focused on common goals and aspirations than in the past. You may find yourself abandoning communities that no longer seem to fit the True You, and seeking new ones that give you deeper connection and a more heart-centered approach. There is a great deal of magnetism in this evolving communities, and it is helpful to be open to the possibility that you will find the community you need now and that needs you.

Affirmation: I AM willing to step into the community role that supports my Fire Within.

~ Global Politics:

Politics take a back seat to internal work this month, but that does not mean that plenty is not happening below the surface. Back-door deals, power shifts, backstabbing and name-calling will be the most visible outward signs of change that will erupt more noticeably in the future.

Interestingly, at the same time, politics as a whole takes a big step into a more heart-centered approach this month -- in stark contrast to the outward signs described above, unlikely partnerships can be formed this month that lead to increased harmonious dealings among previously unfriendly countries.

Affirmation: I AM the heartbeat of a new political paradigm.

~ Earth Changes:

Paralleling the emergence of The Fire Within from deep within your own being will be the emergence of deep fires from within the planet. Look for rumblings and sighings to manifest as earthquake activity (potentially in New Zealand, Chile, and along the Pacific Northwest coasts of Alaska and British Columbia) and volcanic activity (Hawaii, the Cascades, Peru). The fires now waning on the surface of the planet are making way for the manifestation of the planet's Sacred Destiny, one which you are very much a part of. Use this time to vision the planet of your dreams. Connect to the heartbeat of Gaia and ask her about her desires. Use this time also to lend strength to the global visioning process now taking place.

Affirmation: I AM able to move mountains.

~ Global Spiritual Changes:

Connecting more deeply to your own Fire Within helps ignite the passions of those around you, spreading – like wildfire – in ever-expanding circles around you. Doing your personal work, you help make room for the global consciousness to expand, grow, and evolve. Globally, this month many changes take place including the spontaneous "awakenings" or "enlightenment" of a relatively large number of individuals. This is caused by the increase of personal vibration that results from a closer connection to Source, to The Fire Within, and to Sacred Destiny. Urgent messages from various sources suggest that action is needed to continue the planet's spiritual evolution, but I believe that our greatest change results from our attention and acceptance of Who We Are, thus inviting the power of our True Selves into greater being.

Affirmation: I AM willing to bring my Fire Within into being.

Copyright (C) 2006 - 2011 by Talyaa Liera. All rights reserved. All material on this page is protected by US and international copyright law and may not be quoted or reproduced without the express written permission of the author. All authorized reproductions, quotes or copies, in whole or in part, must reference the author's name and the Polaris Rising website, www.polarisrising.com

Kiran
July 6th, 2011, 10:03 PM
~ Earth Changes:

Paralleling the emergence of The Fire Within from deep within your own being will be the emergence of deep fires from within the planet. Look for rumblings and sighings to manifest as earthquake activity (potentially in New Zealand, Chile, and along the Pacific Northwest coasts of Alaska and British Columbia) and volcanic activity (Hawaii, the Cascades, Peru). The fires now waning on the surface of the planet are making way for the manifestation of the planet's Sacred Destiny, one which you are very much a part of. Use this time to vision the planet of your dreams. Connect to the heartbeat of Gaia and ask her about her desires. Use this time also to lend strength to the global visioning process now taking place.

Affirmation: I AM able to move mountains

Just read that there was a massive earthquake of New Zealand today measuring 7.6 threatening to trigger a tsunami. Please say prayers for those in the area.

Narnia
July 6th, 2011, 10:26 PM
Just read that there was a massive earthquake of New Zealand today measuring 7.6 threatening to trigger a tsunami. Please say prayers for those in the area.

Sending Protection and Strength now ...

Thank you Lorri!

Lion Spirit Walker
July 7th, 2011, 01:27 AM
The situation has been in my thoughts since first hearing of it this afternoon.
Tonight I shall light candles.

Kiran
July 7th, 2011, 10:07 AM
I have emailed Rana as she has been away to check if she got home ok....I'll let you all know if I hear anything.

Anjou
July 7th, 2011, 05:44 PM

How sad.
It is Thursday afternoon here, and this is the first that I knew of this quake.
Nothing has been reported via "traditional" news outlets here (all of which are fixated on sensational murder trials and such).
Thank you for keeping us well informed.
Warm thoughts are going to all in the affected region.

Anjou
July 7th, 2011, 05:45 PM
I have emailed Rana as she has been away to check if she got home ok....I'll let you all know if I hear anything.

Thank you.
Rana and her family are uppermost in my thoughts.

Lion Spirit Walker
July 7th, 2011, 10:34 PM
Rana and her family are also in my thoughts...

Kiran
July 8th, 2011, 10:02 AM
Just to let you all know I heard from Rana and she is home safe and sound. As far as she knows all her family in New Zealand are good too.

Anjou
July 8th, 2011, 12:20 PM
Just to let you all know I heard from Rana and she is home safe and sound. As far as she knows all her family in New Zealand are good too.

:smile1: Thank you! :good2

Lion Spirit Walker
July 9th, 2011, 02:54 AM
Good news...

Kiran
July 20th, 2011, 03:27 PM
A message from Gillian MacBeth-Louthan

I shift and change as the winds blow thru me and to me, I shift with every birth. I shift with every death. I change when the Heavens express emotion and anoint themselves. My temperature changes with my emotions, my heartbeat changes with my every thought. I am the seasonal change of God. As the molecules on a quantum level rewrite the rules life sprouts wings where there were none in order to fly to new heights.

Objects appear and disappear from dusk to dawn confusing the layout of the mind. Comfort in what was familiar no longer fits or soothes the soul. Free flowing without form or destination in a wondrous aspect of becoming a God in swaddling clothes. Free falling into any and all possibilities is not for the weak of mind. Possibilities rearrange themselves nanoseconds at a time, switching bases and outcomes simultaneously. What comes through the personal wormhole is yet to be seen but very expected.

Losing the past and disconnecting from the now offers opportunities that need to be embraced. The new age, the old age, all age becomes unnecessary as humanity makes a U-turn into a place of re-connection. The lines between humans feel fragile and strained like an umbilical cord that needs to be cut late in the delivery. Seeing oneself in others has become painful and most now avert their eyes so they do not see. The oneness seems miniscule as humanity huffs and puffs and blows the illusion down.

Time and weather rewrite themselves in accordance with these new laws of creation. Each door takes you down another highway of self. Fractured parts of human evolution now seek to be united with their counterparts. You are so busy scooping up parts of yourself that you don’t see that it is happening to everyone that lives upon your street or planet. Humanity has asked for more on all levels and so it shall be. Each person is escorted into all faces of their eve and their atom. Original blueprint is now laced with pink and possibilities. Who am I is the song of the soul as we all sing a new tune. To become your true presence, free floating off planet is necessary if you still seek to walk in the stars. Realities are challenged doing hand to hand combat in a paper trail and war. Time rushes by without even a wave as options are tailored and shortened.

Gillian MacBeth-Louthan - PO box 217 - Dandridge, Tennessee 37725-0217 - www.thequantumawakening.com thequantumawakening@hughes.net

Kiran
October 3rd, 2011, 05:43 PM
A message from Jamye Price

The third week of release. We began with releasing shame, shamans. That opened the life giving flood gates of vast emotional release. Here, we culminate these weeks into the wisdom and compassion that the fiery catalyst of
Forgiveness brings. Forgiveness is a bold choice. It takes courage to look at pain and find forgiveness. It takes courage to stop a pattern of abuse and begin a pattern of healing. It takes courage to stand strong with your boundaries and boundless with your Love. It is the courageous ones that seek to find Forgiveness, for it is internal, sometimes progressed through over time and only complete when you are free from resentment and resistance.
The power of forgiveness is massive. The actual act of Forgiveness brings new life. It brings new life because without
Forgiveness, the pattern of offense continues spinning. Perhaps there’s a slightly different tone to it, but the song is the same. We see this effect with war. It may seem as if the enemy has been conquered, but the whole truth is the enemy is suppressed for a time until the reaction to suppression is fully formed. So then, there is a seed beneath the surface that is unseen, yet rooting deeply until the strength to break the soil is acquired. Because the reaction to suppression is yet unseen, it can be ignored, and ignorance rules. Ignored is that the ‘enemy’ is also that which is ‘in me.'
Forgiveness brings new action instead of reaction.
Forgiveness has the same effect of form unseen. When you forgive, you release the limitation within you that formed through an offense, whether it was an intentional offense or not. This is a limitation because there is something within that is ‘holding’ pain, like a hand gripped in a fist. The movement is limited unless you release the grip. It could be the grip of powerlessness, fear, anger, sorrow; ah, I see again why we did Emotional Healing last week. To align more with flow/allowing/letting go/peace. When you release the limitation of holding onto an offense, the ‘offense’ then becomes one of learning (wisdom) and active Love (compassion). The mirror of negativity becomes a reflection of your grace, your strength, your power of Love. Form unseen requires wisdom to foresee (formseed) the possibilities of the effect on the future. It requires the trust that beneath the surface, life is growing anew. It requires the compassion to alchemize hurt into healing, so that new life is nurtured in love and bursts through to a world of plentiful freedom.
10/01 is a code, Lightworker. 1 is a new beginning in form. It is more succinctly put as a new idea (air). Idea requires trust, wisdom and action to form. 0 is infinite potential. It is the All, yet unformed; but real, as all form must be potential before it is even idea. Here we see the codes of reflection that are inherent in all life, as duality is an engine, not a mistake or a hurdle. It propels continual motion, you see this reflected in life. Integration is what moves it into new form, otherwise it circles until it is consumed, decay. In the year of 2011, the 10/01 is a gateway of HUGE potential.
That which seems so far apart is connected through the quantum potential. What will you choose to potentiate into form?
You, Lightworker, are that potential, birthing new form with your courage to forgive. You see beyond the loud voice of the moment and hear the silent pain beneath. You nurture that adeptly within the bold power of Forgiveness. You give new path to life. New sprout to Love to feed generations to come. New answer to the question, why? Why? Because now we Know.
Forgiveness is not just for people that have hurt you or others, but for concepts as well. As I was writing this, no more words would come, only tears, though there was no specific pain coming up. I knew I had to go do forgiveness work.
What I thought would be people-related also became concept related. If I have the power to forgive deception as a whole, then I am no longer ‘gripping’ its opposite or fortified against it, no matter who presents it to me. It is a choice, I am well with that and flowing easily in life without holding onto hurt from deception. I then appreciate all aspects of life without polarization. I integrate and it moves through, eventually into new form. See where forgiving concepts takes you. It happens anyway, bit by bit, but our wise awareness of the concepts behind action (unseen) facilitates great movement (flow) forward.
As we sit to Blast Forgiveness, the catalyst of our Love saturates new solution. We are actively forming new life in Love while wisely watering the seeds of compassion and awareness. We are powerful from within, emanating out the elixir that transforms. We are bravely connected, embracing all life as valuable, even in a moment of pain. We are the wayshowers of the power of love, not afraid of lack of Love, for we know that within, we transmute lack into plentiful learning. We are the ones we’ve been waiting for; remembering, focusing, reminding others just by allowing Love to flow gloriously in all its forms. Blast on!

Copyright: © 2005-2011 Jamye Price, www.CrystallineSoulHealing.com All Rights Reserved. You are free to share this work for non-commercial use in complete and unedited form with this copyright information displayed in its entirety.

Kiran
October 3rd, 2011, 05:50 PM
A message from Sarah-Jane Grace

Or is it?

Truth, yes, that old chestnut again! We seem to be on a mission at the current time, a mission towards Truth, meaning, purpose, mindfulness and conscious living. There is a power behind this, driving us forwards to make changes to our lives on every level of our Being. This is hard work, it is frightening and it is exciting but it feels necessary.

We all have perceptions and conceptions about what is right and what is wrong, and we all have beliefs about what lies ahead...both in life and beyond.

When we think about Light, we think about love, healing, peace. Many of us only choose to think about the Light for the Dark is not a welcoming place. Yet, surely we cannot have one without the other. Surely Dark goes with Light, like Day goes with Night, like Masculine goes with Feminine? One flows into the other creating balance, creating unity, creating wholeness.

The Light illuminates the Dark, not to eradicate it but to make us more aware of it. The Dark softens the Light, not to scare us, but to help us to see the full cycle, the full picture.

As our perspectives continue to shift, to widen and deepen, our whole outlook on life is changing. Whether we accept it or not, things are changing, we are changing, everything is changing. This is evolution, the natural progression of things. However, it certainly seems to be the case that this evolution is getting quicker...

As we become increasingly aware of the bigger picture we look set to realise that Darkness is as important as Light. We need both, we need balance. Perhaps it is a fear of the Dark that pushes so many of us to cling to the Light, or perhaps it is simply a feeling that to create positive change in the world that we need more Light? However, what if it is that fear of the Darkness creating these challenges in the world, should we not then face that Darkness head on rather than take the more indirect approach of flooding it with Light?

This is a lofty debate, and not quite the purpose of these musings!

As we continue to awaken and connect to our True selves and embrace destiny with a passion, our whole outlook on life shifts. Our understanding and beliefs shift as we move beyond obstacles, beyond fear and beyond over-thinking. As we stop underestimating our abilities and our gifts, and we embrace the fullness of our individuality, we realise that the Darkness is an integral part of who we are. We all have a shadow side, there is no shame in that, but it is acknowledging this that is the key. This is not about embracing some dark force, but it is realising that we are made up of a myriad of different things.

Once we fully embrace the wholeness of our Beings, we do move beyond the Light, and we see Light differently, for it becomes something new. Light is Light undoubtedly, but it is also something else, something new, something wonderful...
You are encouraged to share articles as long as copyright and contact information are always included. Thank you for your courtesy. Sarah-Jane Grace www.theplanetwhisperer.co.uk

Copyright © 2006-2011 Sarah-Jane Grace. All Rights Reserved

Kiran
October 6th, 2011, 10:20 AM
A message from Dana Mrkich

There is a constant heightened state of alert being felt these days, as if something big is just about to happen. Forums are buzzing with various angles on what this something will be. Imagining your best impression of the guy from Who wants to be a Millionaire?, the million dollar question is will this something be: a) A massive earthquake that sends the whole world into literal wobble b) Offical disclosure from governments, confirming that they’ve been in contact with other-planetary beings for a long time c) The culmination of the Mayan Calendar on October 28 triggering everything from Zero Point, a Pole Shift and three days of darkness or d) A blast of light that sends everyone into an instant awakened enlightened state.
It feels like so much energy is going into wondering what is going to happen, that we seem to be missing the fact that ‘something’ is happening right now! So many of us are waiting for ‘the big event’, placing our lives on hold until we get the official program as to what’s happening next, meanwhile show after show is playing at the Earth Theatre giving us previews and new movies galore that we can choose right now.
Have you been feeling this heightened state? Do you feel a sense of anticipation bigger than anything you’ve felt over the past 5/10/20 years of your awakening? Are you feeling adrenalin or even what you might describe as electricity running through your body? Do you feel a tad nervous or excited or a bit of both, as if you’re about to step into something completely new and unknown? Our heightened state is the direct result of the now daily influx of high frequency light showering all over Earth that is lifting our personal and collective vibrations to a new level. This light is simultaneously stripping away our old veils and illusions, and opening our eyes and hearts to reality as it really is. Our hearts are beating faster not because there is something ‘coming’. Our hearts are beating faster because that ‘something’ is here right now and on our deepest and highest levels of being we all know this.
The time we are living in right now is our time. As more light showers over the planet, and as she shifts into a higher vibrational frequency, we are finally starting to feel like a big, heavy cloak has been lifted off us. We are stepping into our individual and collective power after a lifetime (in fact, lifetimes) of feeling like the odd ones out. You may be feeling quite strange because you are feeling free and happy most of the time, while all around you those who’ve spent a lifetime attached to the illusion are deeply engaged in their personal and social collapse processes. Many of us have started to feel called to new work, or working in a new way, because we are finishing our old contracts now. It’s more than likely that you are finding it hard to put your finger on what specifically your new work is, and that’s because our roles and lives will be more fluid now. In the old reality we made sense of who we were by what we did. In the new reality our sense of meaning will come from knowing who we are, and this knowing will lead us to our daily doings.
What we do will shift and change depending on what we feel most called to do. This doesn’t mean that we’ll be walking around aimlessly. Quite the contrary, living consciously means living purposefully and fully. Our society’s old ways of sticking to set routines and jobs as if on auto-pilot, with most people having no conscious awareness of their participation in what really was quite the prison society, now that was walking around aimlessly! So don’t stress too much about trying to figure out what your new work will be. Focus on knowing who you are, and being who you are, and that will lead you to the best work/life for you. Clues will come in the form of lightbulb moments, flashes of insights, unexpected doorways opening or allowing yourself to follow your feeling to go somewhere or do something.
Action will be less about logical thinking, and more about being intuitively guided and divinely inspired.
For some work won’t be ‘work’, it will simply be creating a self-sustainable, happy, harmonious home or community and making our own unique contributions day by day. For others, where the primary focus of our work was helping people awaken, our new work will revolve around supporting the newly awakened, helping them find their way in a new world where it’s a whole new ballgame. For many newly awakened it will be like coming out of coma, like seeing the sun properly for the first time in years. Just like prisoners need time to adjust to freedom and life outside, so too people will need time to adjust to a reality where freedom and personal power are their new governing bodies.
On a mind level we’ve expected something big to officially herald the end of the end, and the beginning of the beginning. A huge mothership on the White House Lawn perhaps. The arrival of Planet X/Nibiru/Comet Elenin. A massive worldwide tsunami to really get people’s attention. Yet the reality is, the end of the end and the beginning of the beginning is being marked not by one or two world-stopping events. We are not going to have the world-wide devastation and destruction people fear (and that some people are secretly hoping for if only to prove to sceptics that ‘something’ is indeed happening!). Rather, we are witnessing and living through a multitude of events right now, all of which are either giving us the opportunity to wake up, or are a beautiful, direct result of us having finally woken up.
This isn’t cause for a huge anti-climax moment of disappointment. You mean this is all there is? This is the change we were waiting for? No, this is not all there is and we have a lot of major changes still ahead for us. Yet to wait for something ‘big’ to happen, while so many big things are actually happening every day, is a potential waste of a once in a lifetime opportunity to consciously participate in the creation of a new reality in its blueprint stages. The protestors at Occupy Wall Street, Occupy Chicago and Occupy LA are not waiting. The citizens of Egypt are not waiting. People already involved in self-sustainable housing and organic farming are not waiting. All of these members of humanity have one thing in common. They are reclaiming their power. They are asserting their rights to a life where they get to have financial freedom, work they enjoy, a safe home and peace. While some people are waiting for ‘the big one’ to hit, or are heading for the hills before the ocean rolls in on them, families in Pakistan, Japan and New Zealand who lost their homes due to actual floods and earthquakes (as opposed to feared & yet to happen/may never happen floods and earthquakes) are not waiting. They are rolling up their sleeves and getting on with the business of starting anew.
These times are about stepping into our own power and authority, and releasing our need for validation from external sources. These times are about releasing the grasp external ‘authorities’ have had when it comes to officially determining what is real, what is allowed, what is possible, and what isn’t. Why is everyone hanging out for 'official disclosure' from the very people who epitomise the disempowering old reality? Wasn't one of your greatest transformations when you let go of needing your father/mother to finally accept you, and YOU accepted YOU? Isn't that when life changed? Our star family are not waiting for official disclosure before they can show themselves more clearly, they are waiting for us to be more empowered, and as long as we're waiting for external validation we are not.
These times are about releasing our fears, including the fear we’ve held that the so called ‘powers that be’ will ‘win’ and we won’t make this collective shift into our new reality after all. This fear comes from a lack of understanding around what our light actually is, the power it contains, and the unstoppable process occurring now as more of our light and power is revealed and made available to us. Whenever people ‘have power’ over us, it is less about the amount of power they hold, and more about our disconnection to our power be it as individuals or as a united social community.
Gandhi once said “They didn’t take India from us. We gave it to them.” As long as we have a fear that something can be taken from us that is rightfully ours, be it a job, a country or a new reality, we are being held hostage by that fear and are blocking our own path toward easefully receiving and creating that which is rightfully ours.
As long as we cling on to a set expectation around the Shift, not fully believing in it unless something ‘big’ happens, we may find ourselves in a ‘can’t see the wood for the trees’ reality – surrounded by signs of awakening power, truth and freedom, yet waiting for some external event or authority to say something or do something to make it official. This begs the question, does this come from old patterns best left in the old reality where things had to get really bad before they could get better? Does it come from old addictions to drama? Does it come from a need to have the whole world ‘get it’ before we allow ourselves to own it and live it? Do we have to wait for all humanity to make the shift before we allow ourselves to actively choose it? It’s like the switch from analogue to digital television - did you wait for all your neighbours to get their digital television before you allowed yourself to switch yours on? Did you wait for everyone to get their digital television before you could allow yourself to believe, yes the switch truly is happening? If some neighbours lagged behind, still attached to their old analogue set, did you sit there head in your hands crying “We’ll never make it. Too many people haven’t switched over yet. The analogue frequency is going to win after all.” No you didn’t, because you knew it was a done deal. Digital was coming, and so off you went to upgrade your system. Yes some people went kicking and screaming, begrudging the extra expense, but look at them now, absolutely loving the extra channels and clearer vision.
These people are at the opposite end of the spectrum to those waiting for something big to happen. They don’t want anything to happen. They were okay with reality as it was, thank you very much. They see the collapse of the economy, the job losses and earth changes as a sign that the end is nigh and the world has gone to c*#p. They pray that everything calms down soon, and we can get on with business as usual. Well that just isn’t going to happen, because business as usual was based on an unethical and untruthful foundation designed to serve the few at the expense of the many. Most mainstream people don’t know that yet, although they are awakening to this fact rapidly, and that is the only reason they are still holding on to the old. Why escape a prison when you don’t even know you’re in one?
Something we are going to start seeing more of is the revelation of a lot of the deception that has been kept hidden under political and corporate carpets. As more of humanity find out just how much they have been lied to we will see more riots and protests. We will see people in absolute shock upon discovering that their own governments have had access to free energy for decades, and that universal laws like the Law of Attraction so ridiculed or ignored by mainstream media are common knowledge among the elite. Our job right now is not to wait for official disclosure or official revelations or official anything.
Events will happen as they need to happen, but to wait for them before we start fully allowing ourselves to immerse in the new reality is like inhaling deeply and not letting ourselves exhale. Our energy becomes stagnant, we start to feel disillusioned and disempowered, thereby buying into our own fears that nothing is shifting. There is nothing to fear.
Earth knows what she is doing. All the little highly evolved souls coming in now are not coming in only for all humanity to be wiped off the face of the Earth or to continue supporting an old reality. They are here to show us a whole new way of living and being. Our job too is to show others a whole new way of living and being, leading the way into a new, consciously created reality, leading by example. Lead by living it. Lead by being it. Now.

(c) Dana Mrkich 2011. Permission is granted to share this article freely on the condition that the author is credited, and the URL www.danamrkich.com is included. Dana Mrkich is an Energy Intuitive, Writer, Speaker, Teacher and Author of A New Chapter.

Kiran
October 6th, 2011, 10:28 AM
Overview of 10/3/11 “Creation Energies Channeled by Brenda Hoffman” 15-minute show on www.BlogTalkRadio.com: You have increased the totality of your being from 10% to 20% or 30%. You are now strong enough to follow your inner-being. In fact, it is selfish of you to follow society and deny yourself and the Universes your role in this wondrous transition.

Dear Ones,
You are not imagining the shifts you have felt. All the entities on earth and earth are being stirred much like a large pot of vegetable soup. If you think of yourself as a carrot, sometimes you are on the top and sometimes on the bottom, but throughout the cooking process you are swirled this way and that. Those who insist on remaining on the bottom are beginning to feel the heat.
Do you not find our analogy humorous? Those who receive the most attention in your media and during your coffee breaks are those who choose to stay on the bottom. They do not wish to swirl to the top, to “see the light,” nor do they wish to be part of your delicious vegetable soup. The result is that they will be burned to the bottom of the pot only to be recycled through the dish washing process.
It is time to decide if you will be part of the vegetable soup or stuck on the bottom.
You have the freedom to select which life, which cycle best fits your being during the transition. The issue is that the longer the pot of soup stays on the stove, those on the bottom have less opportunity to swirl to the top/the light with the rest of you.
This fun analogy might help you visualize generally what has happened in the last few weeks as the heat becomes more intense. But what is happening to you, the carrot?
You are softening, you are blending and your chemical structure is shifting. You are rapidly becoming an important member of the light team. As the fire/shift intensifies, each entity is electing to be swirled to the light or burned on the bottom.
Do you suppose that the vegetables in your common vegetable soup hope to be burned? Or is burning a natural outcome if the cook does not take the time or energy to watch the pot? It is a bit of both. Let us explain.
The cooks or pot stirrers are those lightworkers/wayshowers who are informing entities throughout the Universes of the transition now occurring. Some take this task seriously and offer the messages they hear, sense, remember or acknowledge – as they receive them. Others are afraid of the information they are receiving and do not tell anyone – much less themselves. Still others do not have interest in any transition message from themselves or others.
We have already told you that some entities now on earth will opt not to make the shift. Such is so for a number of reasons, not the least of which is that they wish to continue their fear lessons a bit longer. We are not addressing those entities in this channel.
We are addressing those who afraid to be swirled in the pot, to see the light, to hear the message. They are rapidly becoming stuck to the bottom of the pot. You are not responsible for helping them swirl with the rest of you. Nor is it your fault if they opt not to hear or follow any of their internal messages. We are merely pointing out that the decisions now being made are not reversible.
If you are one of those too afraid to hear your inner voice, please stop and listen. This transition is moving more rapidly than you realize. Unlike your college days when you could change your major every few months, this New Age/new earth transition is quickly becoming permanent.
The vegetable soup is not yet done. But some pieces within that soup are already sticking to the bottom – not to be seen again.
Perhaps that last thought feels like a scare tactic. That is not true. We merely are reinforcing your feelings that you are shifting rapidly. Such is true for a reason. You no longer have years to decide if you wish to be part of the New Age/new earth. Weeks and months is your current reality.
Does such a thought relate to the fears and hopes of the December 2012 declaration of ascension or apocalypse? Yes and no. Neither is going to happen in December 2012. Both are merely human explanations for something that does not yet have words – much like cave dwellers described an eclipse as the end of the world.
Changes are happening to you spiritually, physically and emotionally much more rapidly than you realize. Think in terms of vegetable soup. Does it not seem to take forever for a large pot to start bubbling? Yet once the bubbles start, you know a full boil is soon to follow. Your world – your personal being – has started to bubble, as is true for every other entity on earth. Those entities starting to stick to the bottom of the pot do not have much longer to free themselves.
This is your final deciding time. You are no longer of the Old Age with a few New Age ideas. Or of the New Age with an ongoing Old Age attitude. Either you embrace your shift emotionally, physically and spiritually with joy and wonderment or expect to be burned to the bottom.
Are we trying to frighten you? Yes. For indeed, you all have unique and wondrous skills that are needed NOW to help swirl everyone who wishes to swirl into the light/to the top of the pot. If you opt not to acknowledge and use those skills; if you wait to see what will happen to those who have decided to move into joy; if you think your recent feelings and physical shifts are silly or something a group of New Agers made up; you will be one of those stuck to the bottom of the pot.
Perhaps a better analogy might be the Holocaust. Despite all indicators to the contrary, many Jewish people remained in German lands beyond their ability to escape. The Holocaust is yet another story. We use it as an example of how dramatic this transition time has become.
It is no longer a game. It is no longer, “What if?” It is a reality that is becoming more so every hour. Make a choice. Choose joy and you will rise to the top. Choose fear and you will remain on the bottom. So be it. Amen.

Kiran
October 10th, 2011, 04:19 PM
Since the Tenth Gate Activation, there is the very strong sense that something HUGE is happening on a scale so vast that we cannot yet see the full magnitude of it. The Wheels within Wheels are turning on a massive, unprecedented scale.
In September a huge RESET took place. This RESET loosened us from our old foundations, setting us free from the places where we had been the most stuck. We passed the point of NO DOWN - NO RETURN and from that moment forward, we knew that we could not return to The Way Things Used To Be. It set the Wheels within Wheels into motion. They are now turning on multiple levels.
In October we are walking through the corridor between September's RESET and an even larger RESET which will occur on November 11th (11/11/11). October is the time for incorporating and implementing the profound changes created by September's RESET into every aspect of our daily lives. We are learning totally new ways of doing everything. We are letting go of searching and trying to make things happen. Instead, we are being wide open and allowing everything to click into position within its perfect timing. We are leaping into action with our full beings. This will help us get ready for November's even larger RESET.
Right now it feels like many elements of our lives have been thrown up into the air from the Winds of Change. We don't yet know what will land and what will disappear. Many of us don't know where we will land. Or what we will do when we get there. This is why we need to stay wide open and spontaneous. Anything can happen at any time. Change can come from any direction. And the Unexpected is all around us.
During September's RESET, the Wheels within Wheels began to turn. This is of extreme importance. The last time the Wheels within Wheels started turning was during the First 11:11 Activation on January 11 -12, 1992. Now they are turning again....
When the Wheels within Wheels turned in 1992, it called forth the Silent Watchers. It was one of the signs they were waiting for. Now that the Wheels within Wheels are turning again, it is different. This time, their movement is created by the activation of the Silent Watchers who are now consciously here in human embodiment as True Ones.
When the Wheels within Wheels turn, they set off a powerful trigger that extends far beyond our present knowing. It's like endless rows of dominos beginning to fall into their correct positions from a single trigger. This extends outwards in all the directions. When this happens, it signifies a massive, unprecedented, quickening of our evolutionary process.
In October we will be strongly pushed into our True Lives. It's like traveling in an accelerated hot air balloon that is taking us into our True Lives, whether or not we think that we are ready for them. We may not know exactly where we are going or what will happen when we get there, but here we are, up in the air, traveling at a rapid speed. The best thing we can do is be open and allow things to happen while constantly inhabiting the Expanded HERE and NOW.
Then, simply enjoy the ride.
For some, this will be Shocktober rather than October, as we may feel ripped out of our old normal lives and thrust into unknown territory. The untrue will dissolve right before our eyes, allowing us to see beyond the illusion. We will be healing numerous old wounds of the past that we've carried with us for a long time. This will happen because they can't coexist within the resonance of a True One.
October will be the time to FINALLY BREAK FREE from the past on ALL LEVELS in ALL ASPECTS. In business and relationships, we have to follow our heart and step out of our old patterns. Some of us may experience occasional panic attacks caused by any lingering fears of the Unknown we are still carrying within us. It's good to remember that whenever we feel fear, this means that change is near. Whenever we are thrown off balance, we need to re-center ourselves as a True One and remember that ALL IS WELL, despite all outer appearances.
October is very New, especially given the incredible 10th Gate Activation last month. However because of that extreme Newness, it's like a birth, where like a newborn baby, we have to get used to our new environment and learn to do everything as if we were doing it for the first time.

We are far more free than we allow ourselves to be!

All material copyrighted 1989 -2011 by Solara. All Rights Reserved.
Solara's complete OCTOBER 2011 Surf Report and Weekly Updates are available by subscription in English, German, Hungarian, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.

Kiran
October 12th, 2011, 01:35 PM
A message from Cheryl Richardson

It’s funny how the little things that make up our daily routines can teach us a lot about ourselves. Last week I purchased a bunch of roses for our dining room table, went home to my kitchen, and prepared to arrange them in a vase. As I pruned the leaves I thought about trying something new. I wanted to experiment with a different type of arrangement that required me to cut the stems very short. As I was about to cut the first rose, I stopped, concerned that by losing so much of the stem I would ruin any chance of using the flowers if my idea didn’t work. The minute I noticed my hesitation, a question popped into my head: “If you can’t risk making a mistake, how will you ever create anything new?”
In that moment the simple act of arranging flowers became a metaphor for how a fear of making mistakes can stifle our creativity. Rather than try something new, it’s easier to operate within a comfort zone – one that guarantees success. I’m sure you know what I mean. Maybe you’re an artist who’s hesitant to use a new medium because you’re afraid that no one will like it (or that you won’t like it). Or, you might be a business owner who never expands your offerings because you’re afraid that no one will buy your new product or service.
My experience with the flowers prompted me to ask others how a fear of making mistakes prevents them from taking creative risks and enjoying their lives. See if you can identify with any of the following examples.
I keep procrastinating about painting my bedroom a new color because I’m afraid of choosing the wrong shade.
I’d like to take a ballroom dancing class but, because I expect myself to master something immediately, I avoid the anxiety of learning something new.
I’ve had a fantasy of cutting my hair short for more than three years but I keep holding off because I might regret it.
I recently met a guy I really liked (and who seemed to like me). I wanted to ask him out but I was too afraid that I may have misread his signals so I chickened out and missed my chance.
I’m nervous about leaving my cluttered, cramped apartment for something bigger because I may not feel comfortable in a new place.
I’ve been making home decorations for years and have fantasized about doing it for a living, but I’m too afraid to fail.
It’s sad to hear about how our fear of making mistakes can prevent us from expressing our creativity and fully living our lives. Years ago, when I realized I had this problem I decided to take a contrarian approach. I put a big sign on my office wall that said: “Go Ahead, Make Mistakes,” and proceeded to take my own advice. I allowed myself to try new things even though I was wary of what might happen. I took risks with my business. And, I challenged myself to not give in to the part of me that wanted to play it safe. The good news is: I’m still here to talk about it.
While it’s prudent to plan for worst-case scenarios, the truth is that you will make mistakes. You will make a wrong decision. You will experience regret. And you’ll live to talk about it, too. The trick is to surround yourself with people who will support you either way. So, go ahead. Practice making mistakes! Start with our “Take Action Challenge” below.
Take Action Challenge
Stop for a moment and think about one thing you’ve wanted to do for a while. Maybe you’ve wanted to teach a workshop, start a new garden in the front yard, make an outfit from scratch, or write an article for your local paper. Then, once you have something in mind, do one thing today to move forward with this plan. Worry less about success and more about dealing effectively with the stress of potential failure. Trust me, when you teach yourself to get comfortable with making mistakes, a whole new world will open up for you!

Life Makeover for the Year 2011(sm) is written and produced by Cheryl Richardson.© Copyright 1999-2011 Cheryl Richardson, P.O. Box 13, Newburyport, MA 01950, www.cherylrichardson.com. All rights reserved. Used with permission.