PDA

View Full Version : Musings 19.2.09

Kiran
February 19th, 2009, 03:14 PM
1) Book or film?

Depends...books I guess although I am a real film buff. I am often disappointed by the film version...too much left out or changed.

2) Sun holiday or activity holiday?
Again, depends on the location. Somewhere like India, I would have to see as much as I could but the Canaries or somewhere like that, definitely sun, sea and sangria :)

3) Shoes or trainers?
Trainers ideally but I do LOVE shoes!!!

4) Studious or creative?
A bit of both I think...I love to learn new things and 'dabble' with art.

5) Alcohol or not?
Occassionally love a few cold beers and a nice glass of red wine but only occassionally especially now I am on my health kick!!

Narnia
February 19th, 2009, 03:53 PM
1) Book or film?

I love both and its funny over the years both activities always seem to happen in the evening. A movie after dinner and a little reading before I hit the hay, it takes me forever to read a book now, I am usually asleep after reading two or three pages. HA!

I read the Da Vinci Code but for some strange reason I have no desire to see the movie!

Both, on any holiday anywhere!

3) Shoes or trainers?

I usually wear hiking shoes because I am constantly moving ('Busy Liz' a nickname my Dad coined for me) and I usually need to be prepared to do something laborous at anytime.

4) Studious or creative?

I think it safe to say creative, but I have a professional creativity which could be considered studious, even if I don't feel creative, it is something has to be done, whether I like it or not!

5) Alcohol or not?

Rarely. Although I do enjoy, on occassion, a nice cold beer, white wine, and champange, depending on the event! :)

Mr. Brightside
February 19th, 2009, 08:47 PM
1)Book or film?

I usually watch the film then read the book if I enjoyed the film, If I do it the other way round like you Lorri I am usually dissapointed by the film.

I try to do both

3) Shoes or trainers?

Trainers or Boots

4) Studious or creative?

Creative

5) Alcohol or not?

love a few cold beers, hate wine

Logio
February 20th, 2009, 01:31 AM
1) Book or film?

I like reading.

Relaxation.

3) Shoes or trainers?

Shoes.

4) Studious or creative?

Studious

5) Alcohol or not?

Cabernet.

Stargazer
February 20th, 2009, 03:25 AM
1.Book or film ?
....Definitely a film.

2.Sun holiday or activity holiday ?
both.

3.Shoes or Trainers ?
Shoes

4.Studious or creative ?
Creative :ohyea:

5.Alcohol or not ?
I've never tried alcohol ,i would like to try red wine someday :drink:

Kiran
February 20th, 2009, 08:57 AM
5.Alcohol or not ?

Well make sure its a good one honey!!

Samael
February 20th, 2009, 01:08 PM
1) Book or film?

I have to say film, but I'm aware that movie is never as good and accurate. Thing is that I have a lot to read as it is and this leaves very little time and will for pleasure reading. I do like audio books, I love them. I listen to them before I go to sleep or when I'm doing some light house work.

Its been so long I had one that I don't know, but I think I'd prefer active one. What's the point going to some tropical island if you are not going to explore local cuisine and places.

3) Shoes or trainers?

Trainers

4) Studious or creative?

Depends on the situation and what is asked. I always say that you need to be an artist to be a scientist. One just goes with the other.

5) Alcohol or not?

NOT. I never drink. Never. I don't have anything against it, its just not my thing. I did have one been on beer fest and with a friend when we were making BBQ, but I didn't enjoyed it or got need for another. I don't think I even finished it. I kinda liked drinking few Bacardi Breezes, but a few friends told me they have no alcohol in them or very little, but this was a one time thing only.

God's Toy
February 20th, 2009, 09:29 PM
1)Book or film?

Film every time, but it's how I view them that win me over. I mean a book cant give you images on a HD screen with 7.1 sound can it?

Activity, Im not really a sun person.

3) Shoes or trainers?

Yea boots it is for me, I cant were shoes and my runners (or 'trainer') are years in my past.

4) Studious or creative?

Creative to a point... well more that I am not very creative in the 'real' world but my mind creates and destroys more universes of forum and function than I could ever count in this life time.

5) Alcohol or not?

Funny thing, I only would drink maybe 10 beers in a year but boy I do like em.

Narnia
February 21st, 2009, 12:25 AM
5) Alcohol or not?

Occassionally love a few cold beers and a nice glass of red wine but only occassionally especially now I am on my health kick!!

5) Alcohol or not?

Rarely. Although I do enjoy, on occassion, a nice cold beer, white wine, and champange, depending on the event! :)

5) Alcohol or not?

love a few cold beers, hate wine

5) Alcohol or not?

Cabernet.

5.Alcohol or not ?

5) Alcohol or not?

NOT. I never drink. Never. I don't have anything against it, its just not my thing. I did have one been on beer fest and with a friend when we were making BBQ, but I didn't enjoyed it or got need for another. I don't think I even finished it. I kinda liked drinking few Bacardi Breezes, but a few friends told me they have no alcohol in them or very little, but this was a one time thing only.

5) Alcohol or not?

Funny thing, I only would drink maybe 10 beers in a year but boy I do like em.

Well, I can see we're a bunch of real lushes, aren't we!? :biggrin :drink: :laugh:

SoulChild
February 21st, 2009, 03:47 PM
1) Book or film?

Film. Yet, if it is scientific, or mathamatical...I like to see it in a book with illustrations.

I don't really know. I do know that most holiday's here in America means a day off, so thats always good anytime of the year. But, I just break the two types of holidays up as #1 candy holiday's which run from Holloween through Easter. and #2 the hotdog/hamburger/barbecue sauce cookout holidays...which is memorial day, 4th of July, and Labor day.

3) Shoes or trainers?
I think by trainers you mean sneakers? Thats what we call them in NY, in the south they are referred to as tennis shoes. So, I'll just answer by saying...I am pretty much a boot person most of the year...and when I were shoes, I like them flat..no heels. My husband and I are the same height...so, I will be pushing it with heels...hahaLOL

4) Studious or creative?
Put me in a Studio or on Stage and Soulchild Shines! I am creative with my mind when it is put together with like minds.

5) Alcohol or not?
I used to not care of alcohol at all! Now, since I have been opening up to co-workers and hanging out with them...boy, oh boy, can they drink! So, I have been drinking a little more than occasionally....got to watch it...:signsHF: