PDA

View Full Version : Fires in Australia

Kiran
February 14th, 2009, 12:11 PM
We have all seen the devestation in Australia witht he bush fires raging over there...please send your thoughts and prayers to all those over there who have suffered loss in whatever form.

I am happy to report that our very own Oceanentity and her family are safe and well. I have not heard from Will65 but I hope he and his family are well.:two hearts:

Narnia
February 14th, 2009, 12:27 PM
Yes, I agree with you Lorri.

Also, I was most happy to learn that our dear oceanentity and her family are safe and sound :) and the Australian govt is doing a fabulous job with the relief effort! And my thoughts go out to Will65 as well!

Yes, and lets not forget about all the creatures, that have either perished, or have been injured, and or have been displaced from their homes! Lets wish for those who cannot talk, to be treated well and speedy recoveries and a swift return to their homes!

Best wishes to all in Australia! :girl_yes3 (1):

Kiran
February 15th, 2009, 04:20 PM
Yes I have to agree with you there Sphinx! Well all we can do is keep everyone affected in our thoughts and prayers.

Rana
February 18th, 2009, 10:58 AM
..you guys are awesome caring beings ..:thanks: Australia has been so fantastic with their relief efforts ,fund raising and moral boosting efforts its very hopeful.the government has pledged to rebuild all the homes lost ..caravan companies have donated homes for people without one ..temporary schools are being built ..vets from australia and NZ have come in to volunteer to help all injured wildlife.. im glad those who have survived are being well cared for ..and i know those who lost friends and family are also being helped best they can be given the terrible circumstances..most the fires have stopped or are under control which for now is good ..we all just want to get through the danger period here in victoria ..

Kiran
February 18th, 2009, 11:53 AM
Thanks for the update honey :)