PDA

View Full Version : Musings: Feb-13-2009.

Narnia
February 13th, 2009, 06:59 PM
1. Which do you prefer, Day-time or Night-time?

Day-time!

2. Which do you prefer, Myspace or Facebook or both?

Well, I have both, but I use FB a little more than Myspace, but then again I am not really into either, all that much, for some strange reason (later edit> maybe because it takes too much time)?

[Later Edit] Although, I do use Twitter which is fun, quick and easy to use.

3. Which do you prefer, plain water or mineral/sparkling water?

Both! and both with no ice!

4. Which do you prefer, the Sun or the Moon?

Well, I've always had a thing for the Moon, perhaps its my balance for loving the day-time so much!

5. Do you have a tattoo? If not, would you ever consider getting one?

No, and yes!

[Later Edit] If, I do, finally decide to get a tattoo, it would be my enigma ambigram, which most of you know of, and the location would be on my back....but time will tell.

Mr B
February 13th, 2009, 09:12 PM
1: Night

2: None

3:Plain water

4: Moon

5:Yep, I do have one

Jester Black
February 13th, 2009, 10:25 PM

I have always been a night person

I have a well developed MySpace page as Black Ether. but really just asa showcase. Im not really into social nedtworking in the digital domain. People are flesh and blood, not binary code.

plain water

Easily the moon. I actually hide from the sun. I had a life threatening case of sun stroke when i was about 10. Ive hid ever since...

waddaya think?

Kiran
February 14th, 2009, 11:33 AM

Day-time :girl_yes3 (1):

I use facebook very occassionaly

Still water only and chilled

Oh the Moon for sure and like Sphinx it balances out my morning person mode

No and definitely yes!!!

God's Toy
February 14th, 2009, 01:06 PM

I use to work on a night shift, for me I always liked that better but those who know me said 'I changed' that I was not the same person.... Anyway after year or so I gave that up and the same people said 'Your back', I was me once more... Cant say I know what changed in me but it's Daytime I suppose I should pick.

None, I dont find anything interesting about most of those sites and I dont read up on people I know. Full of 'Oh thanks for the add' Now we will just return day after day just to see if anyone left anything for me...
I do use Twitter as my mini blog however.

Both as long as they are ice cold.

Sun gives life but Moon my soul.

Nope, never will.

Mr. Brightside
February 14th, 2009, 11:50 PM

I am a bit of a night owl in the winter but In the summer I prefer the day

I once created a page on facebook but within a few weeks I had most of my family (which is huge) and lots of strangers wanting to add me, but by that time I had seen what it was like, It seemed to me like a forum for letting of steam or giving out poinless information like "Fred has gone the shop to buy a paper" the whole social networking scene just does not interest me..

Does that make me Anti Social mmm

Plain.... boiled with a tea bag and some milk and sugar :D actually I do prefer plain water

The moon, especially the sight of a full moon

Yes I have a few, from my rebelious teens, some I regret, I would possibly get another one... maybe

Logio
February 15th, 2009, 03:46 AM
1. 50/50
2. Myspace
3. Plain Water
4. 50/50
5. No, but I may consider it in the future.

Thanks, Polly!

Your Liege.

Samael
February 15th, 2009, 05:38 PM

I like mornings and evenings, time when its not day or night time, but something in between :) That is time I feel mostly active and happy.

None. I do have an "experimental" Facebook profile with a fake name, but I'm still playing with it, not adding anyone and to be honest I don't like idea of people knowing where to find me all the time. I'm kinda known for "forgetting" my cell phone from time to time :)

I'm lucky to live in a country that is rich with "waters" so to say. I like mineral water when eating with a little lemon, I dislike artificially carbonated water.

I think I fall under hypersensitive people, so logical answer would be Sun, but I have to say Moon. Its probably because its much closer to Earth and you can look at it and fantasies how people in 100 years or so will to there with ease we can only dream these days.

No, don't have one and I would consider getting a few actually, but ONLY temporary ones. Not because I'm scared of getting inc or even that its kind of a health hazard, but because I'm a person that is constantly changing and I know, I'm 100% sure I would get bored with one very fast and would like something new. On the other hand, these days EVERYONE is getting one and its not as dangerous and special as it once was. I think very high of body modification community, because most things they do are permanent and you can't change that easy.

I sow this guy on some TV Show special, he is called Enigma man

http://littlerockcultureshock.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/The_Enigma_web.261134525_std.jpg

Narnia
February 15th, 2009, 09:43 PM
http://littlerockcultureshock.com/yahoo_site_admin/assets/images/The_Enigma_web.261134525_std.jpg

Yeah, I think that's a little over kill with getting 'inked'......hmmm, what goes on in peoples minds sometimes is trully amazing...:blink:

But, you're right Samael, if I got a tattoo it most likely would be of the temporary kind, if I like it that much then I maybe would go permanent, but nothing as so extreme as Mr. Enigma Man there. :Eeksign:

I guess he'll be permanently puzzled over why he got inked...and why everyone looks at him all funny?

Lotus Flower
February 15th, 2009, 10:38 PM
1 Day time

2 None

3 Sparkling Water

4 Moon

5 Yes I have tattoo and love them the tell a story about my life.

:gathering:

SoulChild
February 16th, 2009, 02:52 PM

ANYTIME! :)

FACEBOOK IS GREAT! I am talking to old high school friends like it was yesterday! All my co-workers are on it...so we stay up to date with parties, and celebrations, and things going on in yours and their lives. My space is cool too, except, it seems like too much...it takes long to load into some peoples page, and too much advertising. I recommend facebook, and it actually is a great and fast way to communicate with people, or get a message out right away, and to many people at the same time! (okay, now I sound like a commercial) Add me to your facebook friends and join the fun!
(Elizabeth Soulchild Hassan)

(I haven't used twitter yet, but I plan to check it out. I also joined this site called tagged, and men just keep clicking on me, even though it says I am married.....I do not like that site!)

Mineral! I have the best water...it is from a community well, and I use a filter...and it is excellent! When I am out, I purchase Dasani...a mineral water. I also Love Le Blue...it is distilled water. I prefer Distilled, yet, I cannot keep purchasing water in plastic containers....so, I do the well water thing with a filter, and it taste great! No Ice.....room temperature....

The moon is like WOW, and the sun is like BAM, BOW, THERE IT IS!!! NO HIDING FROM THAT!!!

NO TATTOO, and I have not consider getting one. This may sound conceited but for now, I feel that my skin is a work of art in itself!....LOL:signsHF:

Rana
February 18th, 2009, 10:46 AM
1. twighlight is my most nostalgic time
2. none
3. juz plain water
4. moon
5. yes i have an orchid on my shoulder blade ..and im adding a dragonfly when i go home to NZ again for a trip this year hopefully.[