PDA

View Full Version : What force of nature are you most like?

Kiran
February 6th, 2009, 03:30 PM
You might like to try this...just for fun :)

http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/8748172/which-force-of-nature-are-you-most-like

I got this one:
Tsunami
You take your time to agree with people who are pushy. You enjoy messin' around with your friends and having fun. You normally are rather calm, but once you get goin', people are wise to let you through. You love being yourself and normally don't give in to peer pressure.

Second one after changing 2 answers:
Calm Wind
Easy-Going and peaceful are two things that people can count on you as a friend. You understand that not everyone is the same and that if your not wanted, those people probably are'nt worth your time. You prefer to be out of the fight but you can conjour up one heck of a storm!

I have to say...both do apply to me actually :)

SoulChild
February 6th, 2009, 03:38 PM
Snow
You fall slowly in the wind? NO WAY! You are independent and unique. You are creative and love hanging with people. They love hangin' with you. You are somewhat mysterious which draws more people into your brilliant glow.

When I read the thread, I immediately thought of wind....but, I sort of agree with the snow thing...:Hbounce Great thread:signsHF:

Narnia
February 6th, 2009, 03:48 PM
I got this one:
Tsunami
You take your time to agree with people who are pushy. You enjoy messin' around with your friends and having fun. You normally are rather calm, but once you get goin', people are wise to let you through. You love being yourself and normally don't give in to peer pressure.

Well, that makes two of us swirling around the Mysterious Wisdom waters in the vast Universe of Cyber-Space....

I think I'll try it again because there were some other answers I would have like to have chosen as well...I'll report back, in a bit!

Definitely a fun thread Lorri! :)

[Later Edit]

Runner-Up:

Lightning

You come and you go. You don't mind if people don't like you, it won't change who you are. You come off as strong and aggressive. You are quick-witted and love to be right. You are strong and independent.

*hum?* I have to say the Tsunami is very accurate and Lightning is pretty accurate as well, minus the 'love to be right' part (my Mom is like that), I am totally cool with being wrong and or proven wrong!

Mr. Brightside
February 6th, 2009, 04:10 PM
Rockslide

Your tough and hate being told you can't do it. You love tackling a new challenge whenever something new comes around.

Mmm get out my way :D

God's Toy
February 6th, 2009, 04:29 PM
Calm Wind

Easy-Going and peaceful are two things that people can count on you as a friend. You understand that not everyone is the same and that if your not wanted, those people probably are'nt worth your time. You prefer to be out of the fight but you can conjour up one heck of a storm!

Good find Lorri!

Kiran
February 6th, 2009, 04:34 PM
Thanks guys...just remember these used to be very popular once before in another incarnation :D
hey Peter...I got the same as you as my 'runner up'!!!! :D

SoulChild
February 6th, 2009, 04:43 PM
The hardest question for me was the one with the instruments, because they were all my favorite. I wanted to choose drum...but, I think I chose clarinet..but, I love clarinet..drums...guitar..bass, all of them.

But, I think it got it right for the most part...and it described you guys perfectly too :girl_yes3 (1):

God's Toy
February 7th, 2009, 06:17 PM
Good how it seams to be spot on with you all.

:)

planetlove
February 8th, 2009, 05:25 AM
This is me....according to them...and my answer's...

Fire
You are pleasent to be around for most people. You jump for nobody and enjoy the spotlight. For those who don't like you... WATCH OUT!

I tried to change my answers from the ones i had before and guess what I GOT THE same FIRE as the force of nature that I am .....

Thanks for posting this ....

V

Stargazer
February 8th, 2009, 02:50 PM
Rockslide

Your tough and hate being told you can't do it. You love tackling a new challenge whenever something new comes around.

Mmm get out my way :D

:yahoo: Yeayy.....me too....Rockslide : Your tough and hate being told you can't do it. You love tackling a new challenge whenever something new comes around.

I think it's true but that's not all,there's more to me than a Rockslide :D

Also check out this another cool quiz there....http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/8742810/how-many-people-have-a-crush-on-you

This is what i got..

5 crushers :blush

Well, you may not be the most hot person on the planet but you choose your friends carefully and you certainly have the brains! With talent like yours, the sky's the limit! :ohyea:

Narnia
February 8th, 2009, 03:14 PM
HA! I totally laughed at this!

21 crushers:D
You got the balance just right. Cool and sophisticated, guys/girls are attracted by your unique style. You inspire our friends and you have a strong moral uplift. You're gorgeous too!

Good find Stargazer! :biggrin Oh yeah, by the way I think you have more than 5 crushers there Stargazer!

[Later Edit]

Well, I took the 'quiz' again changing a few answers because there were some other answers I would have chosen as well. So, like you Stargazer and Lorri, I received 5 Crushers which certainly seems to be more realistic and more fitting for me, I'll say.

Anyway, back on topic, its really fun seeing everyone's Force of Nature results!

Stargazer
February 8th, 2009, 03:19 PM
21 crushers ? :shok: It must be too hot to handle,i kinda feel sorry for you Polly :D

Kiran
February 8th, 2009, 04:53 PM
Also check out this another cool quiz there....http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/8742810/how-many-people-have-a-crush-on-you

This is what i got..

5 crushers :blush

Well, you may not be the most hot person on the planet but you choose your friends carefully and you certainly have the brains! With talent like yours, the sky's the limit! :ohyea:

I got 5 crushers too and yes, I have to say I do choose my friends carefully...at least we got eachother Stargazer ;) lol

messickc
February 12th, 2009, 04:06 AM
Fire

You are pleasent (sic.) to be around for most people. You jump for nobody and enjoy the spotlight. For those who don't like you... WATCH OUT!

Well it is almost completely accurate-- I DETEST the spotlight. The rest of it is dead on.

And, I haz 36 krushers, watebber dat meens. I haz a hott.

"36 crushers;D

Whoah! Steady there. You definitely have the boys/girls swooning when it comes to looks. Beautiful and popular, you'll never be short of company! "

planetlove
February 12th, 2009, 04:12 AM
I got
5 crushers as well...

Well, you may not be the most hot person on the planet but you choose your friends carefully and you certainly have the brains! With talent like yours, the sky's the limit!

messickc
February 12th, 2009, 04:19 AM
I assume a "crusher" is a measure of unit similar to the Helen (He). This metric system unit of measure of beauty is named in hono(u)r of Helen of Troy.

A Helen is the amount of beauty sufficient enough to launch 1 ship should you need to be rescued. Therefore, since Helen of Troy had a face that launched a thousand ships, her beauty had a value of 1,000 Helen, or 1 kiloHelen (kHe).

I have approximately 1.834 kHe of beauty, so kiss it!
:laugh:

Narnia
February 12th, 2009, 12:07 PM
I assume a "crusher" is a measure of unit similar to the Helen (He). This metric system unit of measure of beauty is named in hono(u)r of Helen of Troy.

A Helen is the amount of beauty sufficient enough to launch 1 ship should you need to be rescued. Therefore, since Helen of Troy had a face that launched a thousand ships, her beauty had a value of 1,000 Helen, or 1 kiloHelen (kHe).

I have approximately 1.834 kHe of beauty, so kiss it!
:laugh:

*Oh!* you're totally FIRE baby! Oh so HOT! TISSSS.........OUCH! he-he! :laugh:

Genesis
February 12th, 2009, 10:19 PM
Interesting enough.

I got this:

Strong Wind
Never-Give-Up is your motto. You will go to whatever lengths the job requires to do something right. You are steady going and will sometimes have a flareing temper. Most people enjoy being around you, and those who don't call you stand-offish, but you are YOU!

Yup, sounds 'bout right.

Lotus Flower
February 12th, 2009, 10:48 PM
:Hbounce:two hearts::two hearts:

21 crushers

You got the balance just right. Cool and sophisticated, guys/girls are attracted by your unique style. You inspire our friends and you have a strong moral uplift. You're gorgeous too!
:two hearts:

Rana
February 13th, 2009, 09:45 AM
Rain
You are one of a few who don't mind being judged. You know that no-matter what people think of you, you're cool. You will have an ever changing spirit about you which is attractive to most people. You are wise and in control.

thats cool i can live with that !

Narnia
February 13th, 2009, 12:21 PM
You know, I have to say, this 'quiz' was an awesome find!! Its been so much fun reading everyone's force, and to see how true it is!

:thanks: Lorri!

Kiran
February 13th, 2009, 03:11 PM
Thanks honey :D If I find any others...I'll post them :)

Lotus Flower
February 13th, 2009, 04:09 PM
nature, forces, kindofperson

Fire

You are pleasent to be around for most people. You jump for nobody and enjoy the spotlight. For those who don't like you... WATCH OUT!

:two hearts::two hearts:

SoulChild
February 13th, 2009, 04:42 PM
5 crushers:)
Well, you may not be the most hot person on the planet but you choose your friends carefully and you certainly have the brains! With talent like yours, the sky's the limit!

hmmm, I don't know about this one???...lol

Jester Black
February 13th, 2009, 10:32 PM
well I gotta admit, this thing nailed it, lol

Fire