PDA

View Full Version : Musings February 5th, 2009

Kiran
February 5th, 2009, 09:06 AM
I thought it would be nice to resurrect this thread again...I am sure absent friends wouldn't mind :) This is my first try so bear with me on this and feel free to try this yourself but you have to come up with a minimum of five topics and a maximum of ten :)

~ Whats your favourite season and why?

~ Whats your favourite colour?

~ Would you take a risk or play it safe?

~ Where would you live if you had your choice - city or countryside or other?

~ If you had the choice - would you be male or female?

Ok thats my lot for now :) Will post my answers later.

God's Toy
February 5th, 2009, 10:15 AM
oh its really nice seeing this thread back once more.

I would love to post my answers now but i dont think my boss would understand me using this phone when i should be working !
i' ll have to get back to you later.

Kiran
February 5th, 2009, 10:22 AM
Well thats ok...I'll post mine now then and get the ball rolling :)

~ Whats your favourite season and why? I love all the seasons but I think Spring and Autumn are my favourites :)

~ Whats your favourite colour? Thats hard because it depends on my mood at the time...purples and blues usually but I am really inot red at the moment. No doubt Freud or someone would have something to say bout that!! lol

~ Would you take a risk or play it safe? Always played it safe really but trying to learn to let go a little bit so I guess I would have to say I would take a risk? It would also depend stronly on the situation and circumstances at the time!!

~ Where would you live if you had your choice - city or countryside or other? I live in the city but definitely the country if I could!

~ If you had the choice - would you be male or female? Hmm...this was a toughie...its definitely a man's world at the moment (sorry guys ;)) but I would actually stay a woman. The power to give new life once experienced is something that stays with you always.

Samael
February 5th, 2009, 11:12 AM
~ Whats your favorite season and why?

Winter. I think there isn't a better feeling in the world then just laying in your warm bed on a winter morning with snow covering the windows and you can't see anything else but the snow and you don't have to get up or do anything.

This changes for me from time to time. At the moment green, any green.

There is no simple answer for this. I guess, I would have to say that it depends on the situation. If its something everyday, not important, then sure, I like learning new things and trying out different things. When it comes to serous things, specially if someone is depending on me to do or finish something, then I never take any risk, only if I have to or am forced to.

I'm defiantly a city person, but a nice suburban neighborhood with a nice house is a winner.

I like being a guy, but I guess that I would say same thing if I was born a girl, so I can't really answer that. To be able to answer, one has to be able to experience bought and that is not possible.

Mr. Brightside
February 5th, 2009, 11:23 AM
Hey another great topic resurrected :) :clap

Autumn, I love the golden glow of everything, Makes for some fantastic photographs

Turquoise

Depends on the circumstances, I like taking risks if the outcome only affects me, If it affects other people then I usually play it safe

By the sea

Male - being a woman seems like way to much hassle

Nice idea Lorri :)

SoulChild
February 5th, 2009, 04:20 PM
Whats your favourite season and why? Fall (autumn) because the weather is nice...perfect for running marathons...and while running, you see the beautiful landscape...all the beautiful colors....:)

~ Whats your favourite colour? I don't have a favorite color....I like all colors....

~ Would you take a risk or play it safe? I will take a risk..only to a certain point...so, it is sort of playing it safe, but not actually, I think I have found a balance...my risk taking is within a good balance I feel....I have lines I will not cross, and certain things I will not sacrifice...but overall, I will take certain risks without regret.

~ Where would you live if you had your choice - city or countryside or other? I pretty much want to live where there are trees, and nature...not so much a concreit jungle.....but, it can be anywhere, as long as it is peaceful...not like war or hunger stricken...but, it can be anywhere.

~ If you had the choice - would you be male or female? Female.....:girl_yes3 (1):

God's Toy
February 5th, 2009, 04:39 PM
Really like seing this back once more.

Summer (late Summer) as it's the only time it's not so darn cold!

Black, always was, always will be.

If I receive no sings I would play it safe always.

When I lived in the City I would have said it but now I'm out in the
countryside, i'll vote for it every time.

Male! A man's man every time!

Narnia
February 5th, 2009, 05:29 PM
Definitely a fun idea/thread!

Always has been and always will be, Spring and Summer, because everything is so fresh, new, alive and amazingly inspiring and motivating, oh yeah and it's always warm! :girl_yes3 (1):

Black, Gray, Blue and Silver...are the colours I am most drawn to personally, but being an artist I like all colours, except for Winsor Newton's (an artists paint) lemon yellow, yuck!! :girl_yes3 (1):

95% of the time I play it safe and the other 5% allows for situations and or circumstances that arise...and like SoulChild said, it's usually without regret. :girl_yes3 (1):

More-or-less, where I am now, a nice blend of Countryside and Seaside! :girl_yes3 (1):

Being a female for me, at times has been a real drag, although I feel I will always be destined to be a female, which is fine with me! :girl_yes3 (1):

God's Toy
February 8th, 2009, 12:52 AM
New musings go in a new thread. Replying to these go here.

Kiran
February 8th, 2009, 09:56 AM
Ok Peter...thanks for clarifying that :)

Thanks for all your comments guys....its a nice way to really get to know eachother :)

Stargazer
February 9th, 2009, 03:14 AM
*Whats your favorite season and why?

I do like all the seasons ,there's always something to cheer about in every season.......i like Winter above the rest,i find life moving in a slow motion during winters.:) :sleep: :coffee::Laie_100:

*Whats your favourite colour?

....hmm this is a hard one....well black shirts look good on me so i'll go with Black

*Would you take a risk or play it safe?

I do both,when it involves relationship i play it as safe as i can and i do take risks when it is concerned with my own life.

*Where would you live if you had your choice - city or countryside or other?

Definitely a countryside ....

*If you had the choice - would you be male or female?

Male :ohyea:.....you can pee standing :D

Kiran
February 9th, 2009, 11:15 AM

Winter. I think there isn't a better feeling in the world then just laying in your warm bed on a winter morning with snow covering the windows and you can't see anything else but the snow and you don't have to get up or do anything.

This changes for me from time to time. At the moment green, any green.

There is no simple answer for this. I guess, I would have to say that it depends on the situation. If its something everyday, not important, then sure, I like learning new things and trying out different things. When it comes to serous things, specially if someone is depending on me to do or finish something, then I never take any risk, only if I have to or am forced to.

I'm defiantly a city person, but a nice suburban neighborhood with a nice house is a winner.

I like being a guy, but I guess that I would say same thing if I was born a girl, so I can't really answer that. To be able to answer, one has to be able to experience bought and that is not possible.

Thanks for your answers Samael...I see what you mean bout the male/female question...but its all about perceptions as well ;)

Kiran
February 9th, 2009, 11:16 AM
Hey another great topic resurrected :) :clap

Autumn, I love the golden glow of everything, Makes for some fantastic photographs

Turquoise

Depends on the circumstances, I like taking risks if the outcome only affects me, If it affects other people then I usually play it safe

By the sea

Male - being a woman seems like way to much hassle

Nice idea Lorri :)

Thanks Sean....glad you like the idea of these...and if you have any yourself...feel free to post them :)

Kiran
February 9th, 2009, 11:18 AM
Whats your favourite season and why? Fall (autumn) because the weather is nice...perfect for running marathons...and while running, you see the beautiful landscape...all the beautiful colors....:)

~ Whats your favourite colour? I don't have a favorite color....I like all colors....

~ Would you take a risk or play it safe? I will take a risk..only to a certain point...so, it is sort of playing it safe, but not actually, I think I have found a balance...my risk taking is within a good balance I feel....I have lines I will not cross, and certain things I will not sacrifice...but overall, I will take certain risks without regret.

~ Where would you live if you had your choice - city or countryside or other? I pretty much want to live where there are trees, and nature...not so much a concreit jungle.....but, it can be anywhere, as long as it is peaceful...not like war or hunger stricken...but, it can be anywhere.

~ If you had the choice - would you be male or female? Female.....:girl_yes3 (1):

Thanks for replying honey :) Seems autumn for her colours is a popular choice...I liked your answer to the where would you live question...but, it can be anywhere, as long as it is peaceful...not like war or hunger stricken...but, it can be anywhere

Kiran
February 9th, 2009, 11:22 AM
Really like seing this back once more.

Summer (late Summer) as it's the only time it's not so darn cold!

Black, always was, always will be.

If I receive no sings I would play it safe always.

When I lived in the City I would have said it but now I'm out in the
countryside, i'll vote for it every time.

Male! A man's man every time!

You know GT...I wasn't really surprised by your answers, especially the favourite colour!! ;)

Kiran
February 9th, 2009, 11:24 AM
Definitely a fun idea/thread!

Always has been and always will be, Spring and Summer, because everything is so fresh, new, alive and amazingly inspiring and motivating, oh yeah and it's always warm! :girl_yes3 (1):

Black, Gray, Blue and Silver...are the colours I am most drawn to personally, but being an artist I like all colours, except for Winsor Newton's (an artists paint) lemon yellow, yuck!! :girl_yes3 (1):

95% of the time I play it safe and the other 5% allows for situations and or circumstances that arise...and like SoulChild said, it's usually without regret. :girl_yes3 (1):

More-or-less, where I am now, a nice blend of Countryside and Seaside! :girl_yes3 (1):

Being a female for me, at times has been a real drag, although I feel I will always be destined to be a female, which is fine with me! :girl_yes3 (1):

You know Sphinx...its seems everyone is happy with the sex that they are already :) But I know where you are coming from in your answer :)

Kiran
February 9th, 2009, 11:32 AM
*Whats your favorite season and why?

I do like all the seasons ,there's always something to cheer about in every season.......i like Winter above the rest,i find life moving in a slow motion during winters.:) :sleep: :coffee::Laie_100:

*Whats your favourite colour?

....hmm this is a hard one....well black shirts look good on me so i'll go with Black

*Would you take a risk or play it safe?

I do both,when it involves relationship i play it as safe as i can and i do take risks when it is concerned with my own life.

*Where would you live if you had your choice - city or countryside or other?

Definitely a countryside ....

*If you had the choice - would you be male or female?

Male :ohyea:.....you can pee standing :D

:laugh: that did make me laugh about the peeing while standing...yes you guys have that much easier than us ladies!!!!
I have to say although spring and autumn are my favourites, there are things I love about the winter...an open fire, candles burning, music on in the background, snuggling up under the duvet while the wind and rain batters off the window :) Hot chocolate with marshmallows...lovely hot soup...hmm....

Narnia
February 9th, 2009, 12:58 PM
...I have to say although spring and autumn are my favourites, there are things I love about the winter...an open fire, candles burning, music on in the background, snuggling up under the duvet while the wind and rain batters off the window :) Hot chocolate with marshmallows...lovely hot soup...hmm....

Yep, even though winter is not my favourite season, there are still many aspects about it, that I do love! Snow shoveling, piping hot tea, hot chocolate with Paul, the warm coziness of the bed, the frost on windows, hot soups with toasted bread, the hot woodstove, and then when winter gives way to spring, I just LOVE that transition time! Not quite winter and not quite spring! :)

Samael
February 13th, 2009, 06:22 PM
Thanks for your answers Samael...I see what you mean bout the male/female question...but its all about perceptions as well ;)

I like to think of myself as a feminist :) lol