PDA

View Full Version : Recommended BOOKS

Sounak MC
January 20th, 2009, 04:03 AM
since this site is based on the lines of mysticisim.Ithink i should recommend this brazillian author best known for his bestseller "The Alchemist.
just in the other thread,theres a discussion on Soulmates...

The whole book called "brida" is about that,along with occult practices,rituals and other aspects of spirituality.I think everyone should read it......

little bird
January 20th, 2009, 11:45 PM
I've read extracts and I've been very interested in his books for many years now but for whatever reason, I've never read a full one. I've heard so much about his books though that I reckon it's only a matter of time.

The one I've read extracts from was 'The Alchemist' which you read. I've also read extracts from "The manual of the warrior of light" or something like that. Can't remember exactly but that is what caught my attention most and again, I don't know why, but I never got to read that book in full. I don't own either but I'll definitely be looking to borrow them from the friend of mine who has them.

I recommend looking him up on YouTube though as he has some very intriquing interviews and concepts on there.

Narnia
January 21st, 2009, 03:33 PM
Yep, I've read The Alchemist....and enjoyed it very much!!

Next time when I have the chance of going to Borders (our big-chain bookstore here in the US)....I'll be sure to check out more books by Paulo Coelho, something I've been meaning to do anyway, so thanks for the reminder Sounak! :)

Here is his official website, for those who would like to peruse through his works....

www.paulocoelho.com.br

mary
January 21st, 2009, 06:38 PM
Yes I have read Paula Coelho... in fact he's my favorite autor ever... the books I read were written in spanish: Veronica decides to die, The Devil and Miss Prym, The fifth Mountain, By the River Piedra I Sat Down and Wept and of course The Alchemist (was my first one).

Kiran
January 28th, 2009, 07:48 PM
Hi guys (Planetlove)...any books you have read and want to recommend...you can place here.

Narnia
January 28th, 2009, 08:26 PM
A Thousand Splendid Suns by: Khaled Hosseini

Official Website. www.khaledhosseini.com

Mr. Brightside
January 28th, 2009, 11:58 PM
That looks like a really good read, both A Thousand splendid suns and the Kite runner.

I will look out for these :)

Mr. Brightside
January 29th, 2009, 12:10 AM
I have just read Last Man Down (http://www.amazon.co.uk/Last-Man-Down-Firemans-Picciotto/dp/0752849417) by Richard 'Pitch' Picciotto.

Richard Picciotto was one of the last men to emerge alive from the rubble of WTC 1 on sept 11th, This book an heroic account of firemen in the north tower of the world trade centre when it collapsed, You can only imagine what it was like, knowing that the south tower had collapsed and trying to get everybody out of the north tower before it suffered the same fate.

It was a good read and for someone like me thousands of miles away from NYC who has only seen the images on TV it puts a human face on the tragedy.

Narnia
January 29th, 2009, 12:12 AM
That looks like a really good read, both A Thousand splendid suns and the Kite runner.

I will look out for these :)

I haven't read Kite Runner yet, but I hear it's excellent.

A Thousand Splendid Suns, was a definite 'page turner' for me, I just plowed through it! :)

Narnia
January 29th, 2009, 12:17 AM
Memoirs of a Geisha by: Arthur Golden

Excellent book, another 'page turner' for sure!

Stargazer
January 29th, 2009, 02:31 PM
My Experiments With Truth - M.K.Gandhi

It's the Epitome of truth,not one of those autobiographical by any famous personalities.

Narnia
January 29th, 2009, 03:30 PM
*Forum-Moderator-Mode-Here* Nothing to worry about.

Oh, don't mind me, I'm just tending to "behind the scenes stuff", merging like with like that's all!

Thanks!

Kiran
January 29th, 2009, 08:44 PM
Spirit Song by mary Summer Rain...fabulaous book!! I love all her books that I have read!!

http://www.baproducts.com/maryrain.htm

planetlove
January 30th, 2009, 09:51 AM
Hi guys (Planetlove)...any books you have read and want to recommend...you can place here.

Thank you so much !!!!

V

planetlove
January 30th, 2009, 09:59 AM
http://www.garyrenard.com/Images/updated_cover.jpg

Great BOOK....Everyone should read this it will >>open up your eyes and mind to true reality.....

Here are the reviews >>>>

http://www.garyrenard.com/Reviews.htm

V

planetlove
January 30th, 2009, 10:07 AM
After reading the above book ....
Read Part 2

YOUR IMMORTAL REALITY
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51UZhjvt%2BFL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

These two books really turned my world into the direction of thinking that it should have been going since birth....
I hope you get these and read them soon...
V

Rana
January 31st, 2009, 08:36 AM

this is our community book at the moment and i loved it ..it is written in such a way that it draws you into the story ..some parts are better than others and at times leave you going hmmm ..but the overall picture is very inspiring ..of course if it is meant for you ..it you will read ..but i reccommend it ..:)

Kiran
February 4th, 2009, 04:28 PM
Living Magically by Gill Edwards
http://www.livingmagically.co.uk/

Samael
February 5th, 2009, 10:52 AM
I don't have really much time for pleasure reading, so in last few months I had time to check out only a few books and these are last two Harry Potter novels: Half Blood Prince and Deadly Hallows. I also very much enjoyed Richard Dawkins's God Delusions. The book I read some time ago, but I still like to check a few things out now and then is Man and His Symbols by Carl Gustav Jung. I hope to check a few new things out soon...

Kiran
February 5th, 2009, 12:30 PM

this is our community book at the moment and i loved it ..it is written in such a way that it draws you into the story ..some parts are better than others and at times leave you going hmmm ..but the overall picture is very inspiring ..of course if it is meant for you ..it you will read ..but i reccommend it ..:)

One of my colleagues has just read this and is going to lend it to me to read...I'll let you know what I think :)

planetlove
February 6th, 2009, 03:50 AM
As mentioned in the angel post .....

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/517TeTuQbIL._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Great Book...

Highly reccomended...

planetlove
February 6th, 2009, 03:53 AM
I am just about finishing up this book ....
Its amazing susan is AMAZING .....

what a wealth of info.....

http://www.divinerevelation.org/voiceofgodcover.jpg

I also am reading her book called
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/417PYDBCC0L._SL500_AA240_.jpg

Kiran
February 25th, 2009, 01:33 PM

I have just finished reading this book and I loved it!! So funny, honest and uplifting!! It was excellent and now made me want to go to India all the more!!!!

userid7
February 25th, 2009, 01:33 PM
A very good book, if you are inclined to walk this path in magical ways,
is "The Magicians Dictionary."
Recommended to me, and well worth,
Especially when our official dictionaries are so slanted,
for example look up necromancy - they call it an evil act of Satan,
All necromancy means is communication with the "dead".
So I thought,well what if I had a conversation with my deceased Grandma,
This is evil???

Peace and Love,
DangerBird.

Kiran
March 8th, 2009, 05:47 PM
Just spent two days reading Twilight! Loved it! Love story with Vampires!!

planetlove
March 18th, 2009, 06:24 AM
just started reading this book.....
i started and cant stop....review to come as soon as i'm done,,,
http://images.barnesandnoble.com/images/33600000/33604191.JPG

userid7
March 22nd, 2009, 10:22 AM
There is a series of books by the late Jane Roberts channeling an old
soul, by the name of Seth.
When I first started reading them, I thought- well ok this mediumship
thing might be hoky, I'll just read it as a book and put the channeling
stuff aside..much to my surprise these books were full of incrediably
usefull knowedge, I would campare them to the manual god forgot
to give us when we were born, if ya catch my drift.
So I reccomend them highy now, don't be surprised if you see reality
in a whole new light,
Peace and Love,
DangerBird.:pilot:

Jordan
March 22nd, 2009, 02:24 PM
since this site is based on the lines of mysticisim.Ithink i should recommend this brazillian author best known for his bestseller "The Alchemist...

"The Alchemist" is the only one book by PAULO COELHO what i can recommend for reading.... he told all what should in this book.
Reading his other books are wasting the time....sorry :(it's only my opinion.

Warm regards
Jordan

Jordan
March 22nd, 2009, 02:31 PM
A Thousand Splendid Suns by: Khaled Hosseini

Official Website. www.khaledhosseini.com

Very good books....that made very huge impression on me. "Kit Runner" is one of the book that i never ever will forget....and movie that I'd never want to see.

Jordan
March 22nd, 2009, 02:40 PM
http://www.vedicbooks.net/images/the_book_of_women_large.jpg

I am sure this book will help to understand mystery called women.:girl_yes3 (1):
I recommend with pleasure this book that will appeal to both man and women.

Warm regards
Jordan

Kiran
March 25th, 2009, 01:05 PM
The Crystal Bible is an excellent book if you are interested in crystals and gemstones and thier uses. Very comprehensive and detailed.

http://www.amazon.com/Crystal-Bible-Judy-Hall/dp/1582972400

Kiran
March 25th, 2009, 01:08 PM
One of my absolute must have herbal books is The Green Witch by Barbara Griggs...excellent read and very easy to use and follow!!

http://www.amazon.com/Green-Witch-Herbal-Restoring-Natures/dp/0892814969/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1237982776&sr=1-1

Lion Spirit Walker
April 8th, 2009, 06:36 AM
"the Buddha At War" by Robert Sachs
A very good book with 'enlightened' philosophies to actively bring change to both that which is within as well as without. A refreshing, honest approach to our lives, our world, our cosmos.

Rana
April 14th, 2009, 10:07 AM
I have just finished reading this book and I loved it!! So funny, honest and uplifting!! It was excellent and now made me want to go to India all the more!!!!

yeah i had that exact thought too after reading it ..

Kiran
April 14th, 2009, 10:10 AM
Well I have put it out there to the Universe and if I am meant to go...it will happen :D

Rana
April 14th, 2009, 10:15 AM

i just finished reading this book and its very beautiful in ways i didnt expect ..when i started reading it i was shocked a bit and uncomfortable with some asepects but that was overcome and replaced with absolute understanding ..definately a book for women ..it has made me feel closer to my girls prouder of my reason to "be" and special in a different way ..

Lion Spirit Walker
April 22nd, 2009, 11:16 PM
Something which may be uniquely understood by women may also help men come to a greater appreciation for women.

Jester Black
April 24th, 2009, 11:38 PM
I know there are some sci fi/fantasy fans here. In the realm of fantasy, Lord of the Rings has always been considered the cream of the crop. But theres actually another series that, for me at least, rivals it. The Chronicals of Thomas Covenant, two trilogies by Stephen R. Donaldson. Its the story of a modern day leper (has a samll gray spot on one finger) shunned by his community and who is mortally wounded . But rather than die, he finds himself in an alternate reality known as The Land. And in The Land, his white gold wedding band (his wife dumped him when he was diagnosed as a leper), marks him the saviour from an evil that threatens. Only he doesnt believe one single bit of it, believing hes hullicinating in his death throes. The writing is as lush as Tolkiens and the characters more compelling because thyre more human. Uterly fantastic reading. The first trilogy consists of Lord Fouls Bane, The Power That Preseves and The One Tree.

Kiran
April 25th, 2009, 02:42 PM
Oh I remember reading Lord Foul's Bane years ago...OMG I forgotten what a great book! Thanks for the reminder Jester!!
HUGS:two hearts:

Narnia
April 25th, 2009, 04:37 PM
Something which may be uniquely understood by women may also help men come to a greater appreciation for women.

Okay ... I realize my post is off topic! ... but my sentiments exactly ... thank you Michael!

It is important for both genders to understand the inner workings of the body and mind of the opposite sex. Neither should be denied full appreciation and respect for their uniqueness. :)

Okay ... back on topic ... (at the moment I cannot think of a good book to recommend.), but I'll look into Jester's suggestion ... I love fantasy! :)

BlueStar
April 25th, 2009, 06:38 PM
I really recommend 'Change Your Thoughts Change Your Life: Living the Wisdom of the Tao' by Wayne Dyer.

Dont be put off by the title, its not some kind of motivational book about achieving more and becoming a millionnaire in 6 seconds; instead, it's a beautiful and transformative exploration of the Tao Te Ching. Each of the 81 verses has been rendered in understandable terms with a short accompanying essay and tips on how to incorporate the timeless wisdom of Lao Tsu into your life. I love it, it's beautiful and I look forward to reading a chapter each day before meditation. The essence of the Tao is to stop striving and seeking and get back in tune with nature, with the eternal essence of the Tao. Our society really needs to rediscover this simple profound wisdom.

Kiran
April 25th, 2009, 06:51 PM
I love this book by Richard Bach. If you haven't read it before, I heartily recommend it :)

Lion Spirit Walker
April 26th, 2009, 05:31 AM
Taoism. :) Yes.
Will have to look into that book Lucid. Ty.

BlueStar
April 26th, 2009, 05:26 PM
"BE AS YOU ARE: The Teachings of Ramana Maharshi" edited by David Godman

I've had this for some time and find it to be a very powerful expression of truth by one of the 20th century's most celebrated mystics. I just dip in a little at a time, it can be quite involved, but there's a power to this book, it's quite strange...I like to have it near me. i often just carry it with me whether i intend to read it or not. It has a magnetism!

userid7
April 28th, 2009, 03:28 AM
Has anyone read the anne rice books,
very talented writer and convincing story teller,
You may remember "interview with a vampire",
I hope you don't judge it by the movies, anne
was completly ticked off at the horrible job they of it.

DangerBird.:superman:

Kiran
April 28th, 2009, 08:51 AM

No I never got to them yet but I hope to....a few people have said the book was excellent!
Thanks DB :two hearts:

Shalott
May 4th, 2009, 04:18 AM
I love this book by Richard Bach. If you haven't read it before, I heartily recommend it :)

Richard Bach writes the coolest stories. I love his book "the bridge across forever"

I love his quote:

Don't be dismayed at good-byes. A farewell is necessary before you can meet again. And meeting again, after moments or lifetimes, is certain for those who are friends.

Logio
May 4th, 2009, 04:51 AM

I read some and listened to other on audio. I think I enjoyed the 'Tales of the Mayfair Witches' the best. 'Violin' was a poignant book as well.

Nathan

patrik.
May 4th, 2009, 08:05 PM

I love them! I can understand Anne wasn't that thrilled with the adaption of 'Queen of the Damned' yet it's impossible for me to understand she didn't like 'Interview with the Vampire', I think that is one of the best movies (and books) ever. :D

Kiran
May 6th, 2009, 06:26 PM
The Shine by Frederic Mari....I loved this little book and have the feeling it is going to do the rounds!!!
Loved it!!

Jordan
May 11th, 2009, 02:30 PM
MYvjRiun3MA

I just started with reading "The Shack". Book is sold in 6 million copies...anyone any opinion....some said it changed their life...

Warm regards
Jordan

userid7
May 15th, 2009, 09:22 PM
:pilot:
Zen and the art of motorcycle maintence,
About a man who had ect, and the story of him travelling on his bike
with his son, peicing togeather who he really is.

DangerBird
Freedom.

Kiran
June 15th, 2009, 08:12 PM
Anam Cara by John O'Donohue

I can't remember if this was posted before but is a beautiful book full of wisdom.

Spirit~Sista
June 16th, 2009, 04:20 PM
A very good book, if you are inclined to walk this path in magical ways,
is "The Magicians Dictionary."
Recommended to me, and well worth,
Especially when our official dictionaries are so slanted,
for example look up necromancy - they call it an evil act of Satan,
All necromancy means is communication with the "dead".
So I thought,well what if I had a conversation with my deceased Grandma,
This is evil???

Peace and Love,
DangerBird.

Thanks for noting this book. i will keep an eye out for it!!!!

also many other wonderful books suggested here aswell :)

Logio
June 17th, 2009, 04:12 AM
I love them! I can understand Anne wasn't that thrilled with the adaption of 'Queen of the Damned' yet it's impossible for me to understand she didn't like 'Interview with the Vampire', I think that is one of the best movies (and books) ever. :D

I read and watched the movie.
I think there may be a lack of continuity from the 'Interview With the Vampire' and 'Queen of The Damned'. One might understand that continuity if one has read the books; for those people who have watched only the movie, they may not understand the whole picture that Anne Rice intended. If one watches 'Interview With The Vampire' then 'Queen of The Damned' there is still an overall idea that may be missed - such that Queen Akasha was the 4,000-year-old head vampire - that all the other vampires relied on for their ultimate survival (don't ask me why; I think it has something to do with her holding energy for the rest of the hierarchy of vampires).

Logio
July 27th, 2009, 08:04 PM
I normally do not read books more than once unless I really enjoy them. And I have read a few a couple of times. The books that I have read more than once are:

1. 'A Widow For One Year', by John Irving
2. 'Coldheart Canyon', by Clive Barker
3. 'The Secret Books of Paradys', by Tanith Lee
4. 'Pillars Of The Earth', by, by Ken Follett
5. 'House of Leaves', by Mark Z. Danielewski

Nathan

Spirit
August 9th, 2009, 11:08 AM
If you are interested in the how and the why about you soul when you die, I can tell you that you must read this books:

Michael Newton - Journey of Souls
Michael Newton - Destiny of Souls

You can read HERE (http://www.boek.net/Boek/9781567184853/BoekPreview.aspx?id=9781567184853) about book nr. 1

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/prismman/Avatars/angel.gif

Jordan
August 9th, 2009, 03:56 PM
If you are interested in the how and the why about you soul when you die, I can tell you that you must read this books:

Michael Newton - Journey of Souls
Michael Newton - Destiny of Souls

You can read HERE (http://www.boek.net/Boek/9781567184853/BoekPreview.aspx?id=9781567184853) about book nr. 1

http://www.majhost.com/gallery/prismman/Avatars/angel.gif

Thanks for sharing the link where can read.... for me is always very hard to find recomenaded books.

Warm regards
Jordan

Jordan
August 17th, 2009, 07:32 PM
Simona Vinci - Stanza 411

“Beginnings wish to tell as everything, if we could know or want to listen to them.”

Short sentences, sincere thoughts, defeated truths, irony and the edge of bitterness and cynicism will disturb you and grow in angry …because it’ll enforce you to recognize yourself. One women – unnamed – talk about love, true and deep love, what, some belief, happen only once in life.

BlueStar
August 30th, 2009, 10:23 AM
http://i81.photobucket.com/albums/j236/amoyan/powerofnow.jpg

I have been rereading THE POWER OF NOW by Eckhart Tolle. I also downloaded the audiobook on itunes as it was quite cheap and am listening to a little before I get up in the mornings, and it is a wonderful way to start my day. He has the most wonderful voice.

The Power of Now is one of only one or two spiritual books that I'd classify as essential reading. In fact, it's probably about the only spiritual book you'll ever really need. If you really put it into practise then bam, you've got it. It's all in there - the key to everything (and ultimately the message is so very simple, if challenging). One of the foremost spiritual teachers of our time, Eckhart Tolle is truly a modern-day Buddha and his message is simple yet sublime.

It's kind of a cliche to say "this book changed my life" and it's not something I'd say lightly, but this really, REALLY has changed my life since I first picked up a copy 7 years ago (and left it sitting gathering dust for a good couple of years because I didn't really 'get' it at first!). If it hadn't been for this teaching, the past couple of years of my life could have been a nightmare (well, the outer circumstances were challenging enough that I could mentally have made it into "a nightmare"). Instead, I've never been more at peace in my entire life. I have more joy within and acceptance of life as it is, rather then the never-ending cycle of resistance and pain that previously marked my life since I was 8 years old. I used to get depression, but I find that more or less impossible now, beyond the occasional bad mood! This teaching has totally changed the way I experience life and I am so grateful.

I didn't mean to get all personal here....just to say, what an incredible book. But you gotta be ready for it and open to it. If you are, then...read it, live it and be free :)

PS I also meant to add that PON is also the best and most helpful book I've ever read concerning dealing with emotional pain and relationships.

Narnia
October 13th, 2009, 08:30 PM
Recommended for those who enjoy the author Dan Brown.

http://www.brandchannel.com/home/image.axd?picture=2009%2F9%2Flost_symbol.jpg

... Learn more here ...
The Lost Symbol (http://www.thelostsymbol.com)

Logio
December 16th, 2009, 06:35 PM
Recommended for those who enjoy the author Dan Brown.

... Learn more here ...
The Lost Symbol (http://www.thelostsymbol.com)

I guess what has kept me back from reading this book are the unfavorable reviews on Amazon (yes I know, I am one of those people. LOL!) - but I will probably have to read it, because it seems to be based on intriguing conspiracy theories. If you liked the book, Polly, I will give it a try. :)

Nathan

Narnia
December 16th, 2009, 07:43 PM
I guess what has kept me back from reading this book are the unfavorable reviews on Amazon (yes I know, I am one of those people. LOL!) - but I will probably have to read it, because it seems to be based on intriguing conspiracy theories. If you liked the book, Polly, I will give it a try. :)

Nathan

I enjoyed it very much - I tend to read books and or watch films from a different perspective - I really try to walk into it without any preconceived ideas or notions and if I do I set them aside, like that of being a neutral observer .... the fact that the book revolves around Masonic ways (hey look at that another MW combo - *he-he*), science, and spirituallity .... is what intrigued me the most and felt compelled to recommend it to my MW friends.

The Mysterious Wisdom that we discuss here is on so many levels - and the concept of it is at the finger tips of this book .... So, putting aside the 'hype' and or 'poor reviews' the book received (which I did not read about) - yes, I enjoyed it and still recommend it .... those who have an open mind will see beyond the everyday bull**** of why this book may not be 'good' and the open mind will see it for what it is .... a book containing profound and yet ancient thoughts, taking advantage of the times and finding it's place in 'society' to help open the eyes of many, of whom have had their eyes shut for a long time.

I sensed, when reading this book, it was stirring the Awakening process ....

ENJOY!! :)

Logio
December 16th, 2009, 08:21 PM
I enjoyed it very much - I tend to read books and or watch films from a different perspective - I really try to walk into it without any preconceived ideas or notions and if I do I set them aside, like that of being a neutral observer .... the fact that the book revolves around Masonic ways (hey look at that another MW combo - *he-he*), science, and spirituallity .... is what intrigued me the most and felt compelled to recommend it to my MW friends.

The Mysterious Wisdom that we discuss here is on so many levels - and the concept of it is at the finger tips of this book .... So, putting aside the 'hype' and or 'poor reviews' the book received (which I did not read about) - yes, I enjoyed it and still recommend it .... those who have an open mind will see beyond the everyday bull**** of why this book may not be 'good' and the open mind will see it for what it is .... a book containing profound and yet ancient thoughts, taking advantage of the times and finding it's place in 'society' to help open the eyes of many, of whom have had their eyes shut for a long time.

I sensed, when reading this book, it was stirring the Awakening process ....

ENJOY!! :)

Good enough for me...I found 'The Divinici Code' a hard read and tedious at times...but it sure made me think! I'm sure 'The Lost Symbol' will give me another perspective.

Thanks Polly!

Nathan

brother
February 10th, 2010, 12:32 AM
The Slow Pace of Fast Change shows how to leverage interconnected individual choices in ways that ensure your innovation will win when it meets the market.

The reason I wanted to share this here is because the business principles shared are cross-over and universal in nature. Its a good spiritual read even if its about business.

Chakravorti explains the vagaries of market adoption by highlighting a paradox in the widely celebrated concept of network effects: While everyone loves a great idea, individuals will embrace it only if they believe others will too. In markets with strong interconnections among participants, this "equilibrium" slows adoption and protects the status quo-despite the innovation's clear superiority.
To win, innovators must unravel this status quo equilibrium and replace it with one built around their own innovations. The key is to imagine a desired plausible endgame, and work backward to orchestrate the network of individual choices to create conditions that make this outcome happen.

About the Author
Bhaskar Chakravorti is Partner and Thought Leader at Monitor Group, the global strategy firm. He leads Monitor's practice advising the world's preeminent companies on growth strategies through the practical application of game theory.

planetlove
March 2nd, 2010, 07:42 PM
http://www.thereconnection.com/ericpearl/images/eric_pearl_book.jpg

Just finished this book....
Its very POWERFUL AND Transformational....

It makes your hands tingle ..read it and see what I mean....

planetlove
March 2nd, 2010, 07:43 PM
Just started this book....
All i have to say is AMAZING ....

http://www.mandalapress.com/images/laws_of_spirit/laws_of_spirit_book_covers_400px.jpg

Rana
May 17th, 2010, 02:04 PM
this truth ..does so much more than touch you deeply ..it really heals .. the life of parents to find inner understanding of their son who came back to teach them with his autistic traits ..the journey includes many healers one called betsy who is a horse and the other a mongolian shaman ..all i can say is thankyou for this beautiful opportuniy to glimpse into the magic that is Rowan ..i am in love with his rare beauty xx

planetlove
May 19th, 2010, 08:48 PM
http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/dd/ab/93c9b2c008a0d2ed379b7010.L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Has anbody read this book?

Narnia
May 21st, 2010, 01:19 PM
http://ebooks-imgs.connect.com/ebooks/product/400/000/000/000/000/046/359/400000000000000046359_s4.jpg

... Highly recommended! ... :)

BlueStar
May 22nd, 2010, 12:20 PM
One of the best books I have read for a while is WAKING FROM SLEEP: Why Awakening Experiences happen and how to make them permanent by Steve Taylor

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Waking-Sleep-Awakening-Experiences-Permanent/dp/184850179X/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1274527085&sr=1-1

Very well written, well researched and thoroughly enlightening. One of the most lucid books on awakening I've ever seen. Recommended!

Logio
May 27th, 2010, 06:48 PM
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3638/3286765524_59e1d380df.jpg

Logio
May 28th, 2010, 09:03 PM
http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/dd/ab/93c9b2c008a0d2ed379b7010.L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Has anbody read this book?

I think it is a book Masons would be interested.

Lion Spirit Walker
February 7th, 2011, 04:37 AM
'Inspirations'
by BlueStar
:two hearts:
:spinny:

BlueStar
February 7th, 2011, 06:36 PM
Thanks Michael. Will see if I can't get some more books out there before the year is out ;)

Lion Spirit Walker
February 7th, 2011, 10:11 PM
It is a wonderful book. :)
Highly Recommended.

Ryan
May 29th, 2011, 09:12 PM
I highly recommend the novels Modoc: The True Story of the Greatest Elephant that Ever Lived by Ralph Hefer and The Phantom Ship by Captain Marryat