PDA

View Full Version : If you were a superhero?

Mr. Brightside
January 27th, 2009, 01:47 PM
What superpower would you like to posess?

I would like the ability to fly at supersonic speed, that would be amazing ..:pilot:

Imagine the freedom, to be able to just get up and fly way to another place, anywhere in the world in an instant.

I would also like to be able to posses the power to click my fingers and make somebody talk complete gibberish for a few minutes, just for fun :D

Kiran
January 27th, 2009, 02:26 PM
The flying one would be so great!!! :girl_yes3 (1):
I think I would love that so much!

little bird
January 27th, 2009, 04:57 PM
I absolutely adore Heroes so this falls into the same category I guess.

I like the flying option too and think it would be the one with the least amount of 'cons' to it. With Heroes in mind, I'd love Hiro's ability which means he can go anywhere in time and space and also freeze time. Love it.

God's Toy
January 27th, 2009, 06:24 PM
Yep I too would be a 'jump anywhere in space and time' kinda superhero.

Mr. Brightside
January 27th, 2009, 07:31 PM
Imagine if you could hear peoples thoughts, Like Mel Gibson in that film "What Women Want" Wouldn't that open up a whole can of worms..I suppose it would drive you round the twist after a bit though...

Stargazer
January 29th, 2009, 03:10 PM
I would also like to be able to posses the power to click my fingers and make somebody talk complete gibberish for a few minutes, just for fun :D

Yep me too,like in the movie Click...though i am not sure about the farting on his boss's face ,no i wouldn't like to do that..:laugh:
I would also like to posses the power to go Invisible at my wish :yahoo:

Genesis
January 29th, 2009, 10:26 PM
This would be right up my ally, concerning my nerd tendacies and all :D

I would be torn between controlling the elements, and being a 'gateway' to drop myself anywhere.

Narnia
January 30th, 2009, 12:57 AM
I would like to 'possess'

1. Super-Strength.
2. Super-Sonic Flying Capabilities.
3. Super-Invisibility.
4. Super-Smart Brain.
5. Super-Vision. (no I wouldn't need to be supervised!)
6. Super-Read Peoples Minds Capabilities.
7. Super-Instant Self Healing Power.

Hmmm, somehow I think my list will continue to grow! :biggrin

Stargazer
January 30th, 2009, 03:21 AM
I would like to 'possess'

1. Super-Strength.
2. Super-Sonic Flying Capabilities.
3. Super-Invisibility.
4. Super-Smart Brain.
5. Super-Vision. (no I wouldn't need to be supervised!)
6. Super-Read Peoples Minds Capabilities.
7. Super-Instant Self Healing Power.

Hmmm, somehow I think my list will continue to grow! :biggrin

Ow it sounds like you wanna be like a GODDESS ? ;)

Narnia
January 30th, 2009, 12:36 PM
Ow it sounds like you wanna be like a GOD ? ;)

Actually, I was thinking more along the lines of being a GODDESS :biggrin

And, if you're going for superhero capabilities, why not go all the way! :girl_yes3 (1):

Stargazer
January 30th, 2009, 12:45 PM
Ow it sounds like you wanna be like a GODDESS ? ;)

That's what i meant :pardon:

Narnia
January 30th, 2009, 12:55 PM
That's what i meant :pardon:

Yes, I know, I just beat you to it....*Hmm, must be those Super-Sonic Speed' and 'Super-Smart Brain' powers kicking in*....what a rare occurrence for me at this time of day....or anytime for that matter! ;)

Hey, you wanna be my Super-Hero Side-Kick!? Every Super-Hero needs a Side-Kick!

Stargazer
January 30th, 2009, 01:13 PM
Hey, you wanna be my Super-Hero Side-Kick!? Every Super-Hero needs a Side-Kick!

Oh yeah,sure....who wouldn't like to be the side-kick of a Goddess ? :D

Rana
January 31st, 2009, 08:45 AM
... i would want yes definately to fly and very fast ..invisibilty a must ..oh and id like to be a chameleon ..the super ability to automatically blend into any element as camaflage so when im walking in the bush im like a tree instantly or in the city im a building (he he) ..and to breathe under water ..cool i want to be a super hero !!

SoulChild
February 1st, 2009, 03:54 AM
I've been thinking of this thread, and I finally figured it out. I would be like some type of healing hero. This actually sort of happened in real life as well...but, my aunt has breast cancer (she is doing good) so, once when I was in tip top shape....just vibrant, and spiritual...into my yoga and studies and stuff. Well, when I visited her in NY, she gave me a hug, and it felt like I was sharing my health with her. She was so pale and tired, and when I hugged her, she said she felt my energy, and I think she took some of my energy and used it. And thats okay with me......if it were true, and if I can share my health, and possibly share my energy...that would be something I would love to do!:two hearts:

Kiran
February 1st, 2009, 08:41 AM
I've been thinking of this thread, and I finally figured it out. I would be like some type of healing hero. This actually sort of happened in real life as well...but, my aunt has breast cancer (she is doing good) so, once when I was in tip top shape....just vibrant, and spiritual...into my yoga and studies and stuff. Well, when I visited her in NY, she gave me a hug, and it felt like I was sharing my health with her. She was so pale and tired, and when I hugged her, she said she felt my energy, and I think she took some of my energy and used it. And thats okay with me......if it were true, and if I can share my health, and possibly share my energy...that would be something I would love to do!:two hearts:

You already did it honey!!! Thats the secret to healing....to have enough unconditional love to want to help the person :) It really can be that easy soulchild :)

Back to topic...I'd love the jumping through time and space as well :)

Samael
February 5th, 2009, 10:37 AM
I always waned to shoot strawberry flavored yogurt out of my nose :D

SoulChild
February 5th, 2009, 10:28 PM

Yeah, you could do that by placing the yogurt to the back of your throat...then start to laugh real hard...then stick a straw in your nose. There you go...it should work...have you tried that?:laugh:

planetlove
February 6th, 2009, 03:45 AM
I love this Thread...

Superheroes are awesome....

Secretly we all have gifts >>>and that is the TRUTH ....
This secret is your's to discover.....

Everyone loves the FLYING thing....
I am already a pilot always wanted to do that since I was a kid......

But The thing i want to DO the most Is HEAL people as mentioned above ...

I have this deep down feeling that I can do this ..
sometimes i wish i could touch people and they will be healed ...

I wish i can tell people that they are all forgiven and heal people of there misery...

Touch people and physically heal there deformaties .....
Touch people and instill unconditonal Love ...
Touch people remove there ego thinking ...
Touch people and fix whatever is wrong that is bugging them as so to erase things that hurt them from there past ....
This is what I truely want to do and be ....a MASTER HEALER for healing physical
mental and emotional issues .....
This maybe alot but with LOVE everything is possible....
V

Kiran
February 6th, 2009, 08:19 AM
But it is as simple as I said to Soulchild honey...you can do this already...all you need is the intention to do it :)
Training then in different therapy forms is good to find which one works best for you and your clients. Most of us do several therapies...its like a snowball...once you start on the path, its hard to come off but very enjoyabel :)

Mr. Brightside
February 6th, 2009, 11:18 AM
But The thing i want to DO the most Is HEAL people as mentioned above ...

I have this deep down feeling that I can do this ..
sometimes i wish i could touch people and they will be healed ...

I wish i can tell people that they are all forgiven and heal people of there misery...

Touch people and physically heal there deformaties .....
Touch people and instill unconditonal Love ...
Touch people remove there ego thinking ...
Touch people and fix whatever is wrong that is bugging them as so to erase things that hurt them from there past ....
This is what I truely want to do and be ....a MASTER HEALER for healing physical
mental and emotional issues .....
This maybe alot but with LOVE everything is possible....
V

I agree that would be amazing

Everyone loves the FLYING thing....
I am already a pilot always wanted to do that since I was a kid......

And so would that, I envy you ;)

Rana
February 13th, 2009, 09:51 AM

..hee hee ..geez this gave me a laugh and many visuals .. " able to also shoot raw bananas from their A** in emergency's " thanks for the laugh ..

Lion Spirit Walker
March 26th, 2011, 06:17 AM
I became a member after this thread saw it's day. I just found it and had to throw myself into the mix. LOL.
I already am a Super Hero. I'm just incognito. Just ask my doctors. Their still rewriting the medical texts due to me. HAHAHA. 155 yrs., here I come. LOLLOL.
http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss70/psy_Michael/superidentityReed.jpg