PDA

View Full Version : Recommended Forum/Thread

Kiran
January 23rd, 2009, 11:24 AM
After some discussions with other members on the Forum, I have suggested setting up a Forum for Recommendations - things like Books, Computers, Movies etc etc. I know planetlove asked me if this was possible for books and being as we all like to recommend things, I thought this was a good idea.
Peter will look into setting this up and hopefully this will be a positive step forward.
Let me know what you think!
Also if there are other things you would like to see here, please let me know and we can look at them again :)

patrik.
January 23rd, 2009, 09:18 PM
That's a great idea Lorri (and pl)! :)

God's Toy
January 24th, 2009, 04:01 PM
Like the last forum idea, if it gets a good response then it's in, if not, well it's not...

Up to you people.

Regards,

Peter

Mr. Brightside
January 24th, 2009, 04:13 PM
well I think its a good idea, :)

Kiran
January 25th, 2009, 07:47 PM
Thanks Patrik, Gollum and God's Toy for your input!! I hope others like the idea too...come on guys...what do you think?? :)

SoulChild
January 26th, 2009, 03:33 PM
Yes, I too would like a recommendation forum. I would like to see some of you guys recipes...I would love to try cooking some Indian food, and other things that you guys may know about.......Please share!

Rana
January 27th, 2009, 01:05 PM
hi ..i think this is great idea im all for it !! im still unsure where to post poetry im missing soulchild,inuteros intuitive words of poetry wisdom to my system from emb ..:thanks:

Kiran
January 27th, 2009, 01:10 PM
hi ..i think this is great idea im all for it !! im still unsure where to post poetry im missing soulchild,inuteros intuitive words of poetry wisdom to my system from emb ..:thanks:

That gets posted in Soul Reflections honey :)

God's Toy
January 28th, 2009, 01:11 PM
Ok so we will add one on to the forum.

thanks for all feedback.

regards

peter

Mr. Brightside
January 28th, 2009, 01:18 PM
great :good2 the forum is growing :thanks:

and even smileys :) took his hat off :drink:

God's Toy
January 28th, 2009, 06:48 PM
Forum is up and waiting for you all!

:gathering:

userid7
January 29th, 2009, 02:49 PM
That's an exelent idea for a forum,
(and maybe I could plug some of mine in that section HEHE)

PeaceandLove
freedom,
DangerBird.