PDA

View Full Version : What Animal would You be?

Narnia
January 17th, 2009, 10:59 PM
If, you had the choice of being any animal in the world, what animal would you be?

It is a toss up for me...I would like to be either

a Panther: because they are in the cat family and I have always had an afinity for cats and I understand their ways. Panthers are also very smart and stealthy, they are independent, they are athletic, they are black (I love black), they have a wonderfully long tail, they are clean, they like sleeping, they are kind of like a Samuri; a loner, and they live in a warm climate.

Or I would like to be...

a Dolphin: because they are highly intelligent, playful, they are excellent swimmers, they like having friends and get alone with other creatures (well, Sharks maybe not so much), they too, can be independent, they are athletic, they are gray (another favourite colour of mine) they have a great sleek body, they eat fish (I like fish) and they, too, live in a warm environment.

Hmmm, I still can't decide....well, both are still very beautiful intelligent creatures! :)

planetlove
January 18th, 2009, 10:21 PM
A beautiful MAJESTIC graceful ELEPHANT...
V

little bird
January 18th, 2009, 11:12 PM
I have always really liked Polar bears so i would like to be one of them. But I wouldn't be disappointed if I came back as a dolphin or whale

Kiran
January 19th, 2009, 09:33 AM
Hmm thats a hard one! Do I think of the animals I love or do I think of what I would like to be??? Judging on how some animals have been treated in their lives...hard one to call...and I love so many animals!
I think the animal I already am is probably the one I shall remain as and to come back as....:blink:

Mr. Brightside
January 19th, 2009, 10:02 AM
mmm probably a cat, they sure know how to chill, All my cat does is eat, play with stuff and curl up in its warm little bed and sleep most of the day...sounds fantastic ;)

SoulChild
January 19th, 2009, 04:22 PM
I would probably say cat as well. I mean basically any cat...big or small. I wouldn't want to be an animal without any defenses...or limited defenses. I would prefer to be liked by humans...but, if I were in the wild, I would want to be fast, and fiesty!...LOL

inutero
January 20th, 2009, 04:29 AM
not an aminal but a mammal, a whale~perhaps a blue whale or sperm whale...so majestic and powerful and graceful.

little bird
January 20th, 2009, 11:40 PM
Interesting answer Lorri - I like it.

I wouldn't mind coming back as a house cat either. If i have a life anything like my own cat, then it would be a great one.

planetlove
January 21st, 2009, 03:46 AM
Is it or wasn"t the question if you were and animal in the world ..what would you be?...
not if you came back as an animal what you would want to be....?
??????????
V

Kiran
January 21st, 2009, 08:55 AM
Is it or wasn"t the question if you were and animal in the world ..what would you be?...
not if you came back as an animal what you would want to be....?
??????????
V

Yes you are right sweetie and I still have to say my answer has not changed. Anyone who knows me at all knows how much I love animals...all of them...I currently am sheltering 1 dog, 1 snake, 1 mammy cat and her three kittens and two other cats!!!
Seeing how this particular animal (human one) treats other animals sometimes, I think I'll stay as I am. I can do more as I am :)

Narnia
January 21st, 2009, 02:32 PM
Hmm thats a hard one! Do I think of the animals I love or do I think of what I would like to be??? Judging on how some animals have been treated in their lives...hard one to call...and I love so many animals!
I think the animal I already am is probably the one I shall remain as and to come back as....:blink:

I understand your perspective Lorri! :)

mmm probably a cat, they sure know how to chill, All my cat does is eat, play with stuff and curl up in its warm little bed and sleep most of the day...sounds fantastic ;)

Interesting answer Lorri - I like it.

I wouldn't mind coming back as a house cat either. If i have a life anything like my own cat, then it would be a great one.

Hmmm, being the average house cat....the more I think about, Shadow and Mischa, have it pretty darn good....so it sounds good to me too! :)

Yes you are right sweetie and I still have to say my answer has not changed. Anyone who knows me at all knows how much I love animals...all of them...I currently am sheltering 1 dog, 1 snake, 1 mammy cat and her three kittens and two other cats!!!
Seeing how this particular animal (human one) treats other animals sometimes, I think I'll stay as I am. I can do more as I am :)

I totally agree with you, Lorri, we as humans can do more to help our fellow creatures! :D

mary
January 21st, 2009, 05:23 PM
I thought it would be an easy question to answer... I been thinking for quite a whiel now about that... I'll give it some more thought before I post my animal :girl_yes3 (1):.

Genesis
January 22nd, 2009, 11:31 PM
A bird of some sort. I love the idea of flying.

Logio
January 23rd, 2009, 01:24 AM
Well I thought that being a dog would be cool - but then I would probably be sad and despondent if my master were neglecting me....while cats seem not to let things bother them as much. So while I'm thinking of this why not be a large cat like a lion or a tiger and hopefully be in a circus where I am fed well and mentaly stimulated.
...but it's probably a relative think; I'm sure earthworms and tortoises don't care what they are. ;)

Nate

Jester Black
January 23rd, 2009, 11:58 PM
Growing up, everyone said I was a cat. In fact, alot of folks called me Gato, spanish for cat. I seem to have a propensity for getting out of tight spots, clearly had nine lives, and was totally unpredictable when confronted.

But given a choice, Id be a stallion. But not just any stallion...a big ole war steed that gets your attention because he can quite easily stomp you, lol. like the ones the NYC Mounted cops you sometimes see on Times Square ride. Big horses..beautiful, powerful and graceful.

Lotus Flower
January 24th, 2009, 03:21 AM
A Fox beautiful animal

userid7
January 24th, 2009, 07:22 AM
I have made a promise to a friend to come back as his black wolf,
and also been promised this.
DangerBird.

Lotus Flower
January 24th, 2009, 10:40 AM
That is a strong one DangerBird Black Wolf I had a pure white dog once that had the most beautiful blue eyes that when I looked at him I felt he was a White Worlk

Can I ask a question do any of you talk to your animal not saying we have become doctor Doolittle.

I have a dog for the last Seven year Scruffy got her from the Dog Shelter and its normally just me and her and sometime ther is a conversation going on between the 2 of us.

For ex last night she got out of my backyard my youngest son had not closed the gate and there I was whistling her to come home.

Took my car out and drove the street near to me then I start have a conversation with the man Michael need your help here friend and as I pulled into my drive without finding her who ran in behing the car you guess Scruffy the rip.

Narnia
January 24th, 2009, 12:19 PM
First, I would like to say it's been a real pleasure reading everyone's posts! :girl_yes3 (1):

Growing up, everyone said I was a cat. In fact, alot of folks called me Gato, spanish for cat. I seem to have a propensity for getting out of tight spots, clearly had nine lives, and was totally unpredictable when confronted.

But given a choice, Id be a stallion. But not just any stallion...a big ole war steed that gets your attention because he can quite easily stomp you, lol. like the ones the NYC Mounted cops you sometimes see on Times Square ride. Big horses..beautiful, powerful and graceful.

Somehow, Jay, everything you have written here seems to be, not surprising and very accurate I might add, and it stands to reason that your 'Cat' or 'Gato' would evolve into something like a majestic stallion! :)

A Fox beautiful animal

Hmm, a Fox is very fitting, it seems to me that you share traits of a Fox, smart, watchful and elusive but when seen and heard it's very exciting! :)

I have made a promise to a friend to come back as his black wolf,
and also been promised this.
DangerBird.

That is a beautiful promise! :) Somehow, I can see you being a beautiful Black Wolf!

...Can I ask a question do any of you talk to your animal not saying we have become doctor Doolittle.

Of course, you can ask :) For me, I speak to our cats, I don't carry on a conversation with them, but when I do speak to them, it's always nicely and very caring/loving.

...I have a dog for the last Seven year Scruffy got her from the Dog Shelter and its normally just me and her and sometime ther is a conversation going on between the 2 of us.

For ex last night she got out of my backyard my youngest son had not closed the gate and there I was whistling her to come home.

Took my car out and drove the street near to me then I start have a conversation with the man Michael need your help here friend and as I pulled into my drive without finding her who ran in behing the car you guess Scruffy the rip.

When a bond of trust is built between you and your animal, they will always find their way home, no matter how long it takes.

Almost, this time last year, Shadow (our black Cat) went missing for 4 1/2 days. I called out for her everyday, once in n' while, hoping that she was making her back home and that if she heard me, she would know it was safe to come out into the open. Naturally, I was wicked worried that something bad had happened to her, but she eventually showed up to our backdoor one rainy night, meowing *as she always does*, looking scared, skinny and very dirty, and sticking to her tail was a "doggy donut" sticker. Well, I think she learned her lesson because she has never ventured out for more than a day since then.

userid7
January 24th, 2009, 02:25 PM
:gathering:

I guess I would be as sceptical as most hearing that someone has conversations with his cat, but seeing (or hearing) is beleiving.
My cat Eddie the Cat or as more universally known as Yoda was
brilliant and talked so clear anyone could understand him.
He had a very keen sence of humour, I will never forget the first thing
he said to me, I was feeding him and he got thuis sly look on his face,
looked up at me and said, "Brian, right?", so I thought no can't be, but
I'll play along, and said ,"ya that's me."...Then he replies," WOW!!,
knows his own name :), comes when he's called too!" HAHAHA,
I really miss the little guy - I found out there really is a historical
Yoda, in eastern folklore, a wise man.
When he was just a kitten he came to me and bowed his head,
and with a shaky and sincere voice he said,"I want to be called Yodi."
(yes with an "i"), later in his life, he came over and told me ,"
"Yoda is a name of power in many galaxies, use it as a friend."
, thinking
about it now brings tears to my eyes, I'll always love him for being such
a good one.
Peace and love,
DangerBird

Narnia
January 24th, 2009, 02:49 PM
...Can I ask a question do any of you talk to your animal not saying we have become doctor Doolittle...

...For me, I speak to our cats, I don't carry on a conversation with them, but when I do speak to them, it's always nicely and very caring/loving...

In retrospect, thinking about my previous reply I would like to add; I think, if I actually 'communicate' and or 'talk' with our Cats, it's in four ways. 1: is by actually speaking to them. 2: is eye contact. 3: is body-language. 4. mind reading.

I understand their responses to my voice, my eyes, and my body language.

Lotus Flower
January 24th, 2009, 06:27 PM
Thanks to you all for the fun and laughter that I have enjoy on the subject of animal the little child within has to come out and play sometime.

Just saying thanks to everyone that is involved with Mysterious Wisdom that keeps us all going and helps to expand and share our knowledge .

In the silence comes the wisdom.

Samael
January 24th, 2009, 10:13 PM
Some kind of Dinosaur :) a big one, like Argentinosaurus :)

May I chose dinosaur ? :blink:

Samael
January 24th, 2009, 10:17 PM

This is so cool.. I remember Margaret's love of animals, she was always buying food for various "wild" life around her home... I though it was a bit scary with all the bears and other animals, I mean I love them, just not so close to me :girl_yes3 (1): I'm not able to care for any animals at the moment, but one day I hope to adopt at least one doggy :) I think adopting is important when it comes to cats and dogs.. I also like cats and I did had one growing up, but I'm more of a dog person...

Narnia
January 25th, 2009, 12:51 AM
Some kind of Dinosaur :) a big one, like Argentinosaurus :)

May I chose dinosaur ? :blink:

Well, even tough they are fossilized, they technically are animals. So....yeah sure why not!? ABSOLUTELY! If, you want to be a big ol' Dino, it's cool with me!

*Just promise not to eat any of us, okay!* :) By the way is the 'Argentinosaurus' a carnivorous dino?

Samael
January 27th, 2009, 03:34 PM
Well, even tough they are fossilized, they technically are animals. So....yeah sure why not!? ABSOLUTELY! If, you want to be a big ol' Dino, it's cool with me!

*Just promise not to eat any of us, okay!* :) By the way is the 'Argentinosaurus' a carnivorous dino?

I think all big ones, really big ones were herbivores :)
But, I think some also eat onion chips :P (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq_nwZFlOdI&feature=related)

Narnia
January 27th, 2009, 03:42 PM
I think all big ones, really big ones were herbivores :)
But, I think some also eat onion chips :P (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq_nwZFlOdI&feature=related)

Yeah, I thought the big ones were herbivores, but I just wanted to make sure! :biggrin

userid7
January 28th, 2009, 08:04 AM
Kinda forgot the ol Dino's...I was really facinated by them when I was small,
would be rather incredible!

DangerBird.

Stargazer
January 29th, 2009, 03:06 PM
http://f.imagehost.org/0040/php5VA7eGAM.jpg
The Snow Leopard ......Majestic ,Rare,Likes to be in the Solitude of the Himalayas,what else can i ask for :) . I like all the animals in the cat family ,except the domesticated one.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/0/0a/Dendroaspis_polylepis_head.jpg/250px-Dendroaspis_polylepis_head.jpg
On a more darker side....The Black Mamba.......Cold blooded,fearsome,Fastest snake,highly lethal venom and he needs his space :D

Narnia
January 29th, 2009, 03:17 PM
http://f.imagehost.org/0040/php5VA7eGAM.jpg
The Snow Leopard ......Majestic ,Rare,Likes to be in the Solitude of the Himalayas,what else can i ask for :) . I like all the animals in the cat family ,except the domesticated one.

An absolutely stunning creature! and it's amazing to watch it hunt! WHOA!

It's funny reading the posts in this thread, many would chose to be a cat of some kind.................*huh?*.......interesting.

Kiran
January 30th, 2009, 09:28 PM
Can I ask a question do any of you talk to your animal not saying we have become doctor Doolittle.

You should have achat with DB here Lotus Flower :) He would be very willing to chat to you about this I think :)

Rana
February 1st, 2009, 02:01 AM
hmmm i could be a ..
91 or a

92 or a

93 yeah but id really like to be a

i like to think dragonflies are mysterious ..they fly elegantly ..quietly going about their business in their simple everyday life ..and bees & humming birds ..mmm me loves honey x i know most of them are insects but i couldnt think of an animal id really want to be ..besides a bird

Kiran
February 1st, 2009, 09:05 AM
Oh I am there with you Rana on the butterflies and dragonflies!!! These are like my 'totems'!!

Lotus Flower
February 1st, 2009, 12:38 PM
Dragonfly and Butterfly's are so free and colourful have stickers of them all over my kitchen window and patio doors

Narnia
February 1st, 2009, 03:57 PM
Yep, I have to agree with all three of you ladies! Butterflies (formerly known as Flutterby (ies)) and Dragonflies are beautiful creatures! :)

They both are peaceful and graceful creatures, going about their business! It's amazing, that there is so much to learn from every creature!

God's Toy
February 1st, 2009, 11:57 PM
Ok! I have had it with this happy bunchy feeling stuff, if I was a Animal I would be the king of them all, the mighty T-Rex!

Yea so they are not around anymore but thats not the point, just look at this beast!

http://www.curriki.org/xwiki/bin/download/Coll_driscoll/SampleimageT-Rex/trex.jpg

Pronunciation: "Tie-RAN-uh-sore-us rex"
Length: 12 meters (40 feet)
Height: 3.6 meters (12 feet)
Weight: 5,000-7,000 kg (about 11,000-15,500 pounds)
Food: Other animals
Lifespan: About 28 years
When it lived: 99-65.5 million years ago

Narnia
February 2nd, 2009, 01:07 AM
Okay, okay, since dinos have been mentioned, I'll go for it too......

I would like to be either a....

Velociraptor (and guess what they were actaully the size of a full grown turkey! Not big-ish like the ones in Jurassic Park)

or a

Terradactol

[Later Edit]

*Oh!* I can't forget my absolute favourite from when I was a kid!

Trysaratops.....now that would be wicked cool!

Rana
February 16th, 2009, 08:17 AM
Dragonfly and Butterfly's are so free and colourful have stickers of them all over my kitchen window and patio doors

hi lotusflower and polly ..i think it is native american indians that believe butterflies are the representation of childrens souls or something on that line ..and thats georgeous ..ive just been seeing dragonflies everywhere i look lately usually ne or 2 at a time ..baby ones too ..

Kiran
February 16th, 2009, 12:13 PM
I can kinda go with that Rana...us butterfly brained Geminis are big kids at heart!!! :girl_yes3 (1)::laugh:

Narnia
February 16th, 2009, 12:14 PM
...i think it is native american indians that believe butterflies are the representation of childrens souls or something on that line ..and thats georgeous...

WOW, I've never heard that before and you're absolutely right 'that's gorgeous', I am thankful you shared that with us! It makes sense that childrens souls would be equated to butterflies, they harbour a pure and untouched innocence that is fleeting.

:thanks: Rana!

Narnia
February 16th, 2009, 12:16 PM
I can kinda go with that Rana...us butterfly brained Geminis are big kids at heart!!! :girl_yes3 (1)::laugh:

So does that mean your b-day is sometime in late May and early/mid June?

Lotus Flower
February 16th, 2009, 10:08 PM
Thanks for that oceanentity.

Crystatallorri is your birth sign Geminis snap I am the same the two people in one twins. I am a twin also.:signsHF:

Kiran
February 17th, 2009, 08:16 AM
So does that mean your b-day is sometime in late May and early/mid June?

Yes 3rd June and my youngest son is 31st May and we are so alike sometimes its scary!!!:laugh:

Kiran
February 17th, 2009, 08:17 AM
Thanks for that oceanentity.

Crystatallorri is your birth sign Geminis snap I am the same the two people in one twins. I am a twin also.:signsHF:

Yeayy!! Lotus...I knew we had lots in common! When is your birthday - May or June?

Rana
February 18th, 2009, 11:54 AM

hey lorri .. i didnt know you were a Gemini ! i get along well with them ..im a cancerian (2nd July) but im on the verge of Gemini im told ..so i have some traits like you explained.. and yes im a big kid at heart ..:signsHF:

Kiran
February 18th, 2009, 02:53 PM
hey lorri .. i didnt know you were a Gemini ! i get along well with them ..im a cancerian (2nd July) but im on the verge of Gemini im told ..so i have some traits like you explained.. and yes im a big kid at heart ..:signsHF:

I knew I liked you!!! :two hearts::laugh: