PDA

View Full Version : A sure-shot method to analyzing your personallity!

Tzvika
January 12th, 2009, 05:36 PM
Here's a question for you all that'll not only provide us with a glimps to the inner workings of your psyche, but will also tell us how crappy your taste is in youtube videos! :D

What kind of reccomendations are on your youtube front page?

Mine are:
Led Zeppelin - Mothership
Twin Peaks theme
And...
Kelly Clarkson - Sober :blush

Genesis
January 13th, 2009, 06:44 PM
I was going to answer this but apparently I forgot my password to log in, so youtube blocked me outta my account..

So much for that :pilot:

Tzvika
January 13th, 2009, 06:50 PM
At least you replied. that's something :D

Narnia
January 13th, 2009, 07:06 PM
At first I thought this was going to be some sort of personality test.....I guess not?

Well, I don't know what these recommendations are on your youtube page, but all my favorite videos are ENIGMA videos or ENIGMA related videos....so in short, I guess you could say, I am obsessed with ENIGMA, but you all knew that already! :biggrin

By the way, my channel page (if anyone is interested) is mcequalsenigma....I originally wanted this, mc=e, but I couldn't have it....oh well!

God's Toy
January 13th, 2009, 11:51 PM
Um, I kinda dont have a youtube account, never needed one I suppose.

But one of my fave vids right now is 'lighthouse and waves'

Mr. Brightside
January 14th, 2009, 01:00 AM
I dont have a youtube account either but at the moment I am watching

LOST - In Preparation for Season 5 (http://uk.youtube.com/results?search_query=LOST+-+In+Preparation+for+Season+5&search_type=)

A selection of fan made recaps set to to music (mostly coldplay for some reason)

Also this is a cool video I was watching earlier...The Stone Roses - Fools Gold (http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=k4bHMVAKDao)

SoulChild
January 14th, 2009, 06:36 PM
well, you are right Tzvika...what I am about to say, may just give you a glimps into my psyche!...LOL, but don't take it too seriously.....LOL

Okay, so, I had to create a you tube account many months ago, because I wanted to view a video that was blocked. I wanted to view video's on the subject of the kama Sutra. I had to create an account because you had to be 18 or older to view. I had just finished watching a documentary on the Kama Sutra, and thats what made me interested. I wanted to just see the statues, and the monuments and stuff. But, ofcoarse...there were other video's as well that I was not so interested in. So, there you have it :girl_yes3 (1):

Genesis
January 17th, 2009, 06:32 PM
Astonishing X-Men Video
Gargoyles opening theme
Yardena Arazi - Machar
Idan Raichel
Wolverine and the X-Men
Polaris vs. Rouge

K...Im a comic nerd :D

mary
January 21st, 2009, 11:07 PM
What would my youtube page would say about me? :Eeksign:... I open an account there last year and I can't even remember the password now... there are just a few favorite anime from my childhood and that's about everything...