PDA

View Full Version : Enigma Thoughts

Lion Spirit Walker
August 4th, 2013, 03:21 AM
A thread in which we might share random thoughts inspired by the music of Enigma.
:cool.3:

Lion Spirit Walker
August 4th, 2013, 03:24 AM
'I'll always love you...'
A simple sentence with eternal meaning.

Narnia
August 4th, 2013, 01:43 PM
Hey! I was thinking of creating a thread called 'Enigma Fantasies' the other day .... you know, where the music of Enigma inspires daydreams, thoughts, fantasties, affirmations in Life, etc ... so, I commend you on creating this thread first!! :)

One of many Enigma Fantasies I have ...

I have this fantasy/daydream ... where I'm driving a stunningly all black Range Rover (yes, I love Range Rovers even with their poor gas milage) - with equally dark tinted windows and the music of Enigma is humming and wafting through the wide open sunroof, while slowly cruising down Water St of Stonington CT during a beautiful Summer evening .... the point being playing unexpected music from a plush vechile associated with the town ....

I've always wanted to stir the pot of that what seems like the walking dead of a community with Enigma so badly!!

Lion Spirit Walker
August 4th, 2013, 07:47 PM
Too cool. :cool.3:

Kiran
August 4th, 2013, 08:06 PM
'I'll always love you...'
A simple sentence with eternal meaning.

:) Truth.

Lion Spirit Walker
August 7th, 2013, 01:17 AM
While listening to Enigma's music I find I often think of whales swimming through deep space.
'Rescue me...'

Narnia
August 7th, 2013, 12:08 PM
While listening to Enigma's music I find I often think of whales swimming through deep space.
'Rescue me...'

Niiiicce!!

Narnia
August 7th, 2013, 12:50 PM
I have a feeling E8 (whenever it's released) will be a great album, if not MC's best that could possibly rival E1 or E3.

It's just a feeling mind you and no, I am not setting myself up for disappointment.

Narnia
August 7th, 2013, 01:14 PM
http://www.enigmabikes.com/assets/images/upload/bikes/Echo%202013.jpeg

Oh my!! Enigma and a bike!!! Check it out its name is Echo! :girl_yes3 (1):

Lion Spirit Walker
August 8th, 2013, 12:22 AM
I have a feeling E8 (whenever it's released) will be a great album, if not MC's best that could possibly rival E1 or E3.

It's just a feeling mind you and no, I am not setting myself up for disappointment.
I have to agree. I'm really looking forward to it's release. And I love the bike. Too cool.

Lion Spirit Walker
August 8th, 2013, 12:49 AM
I should play Enigma music while doing my physical therapy work with my therapist. That would be cool.

Narnia
August 9th, 2013, 01:32 PM
I should play Enigma music while doing my physical therapy work with my therapist. That would be cool.

Good idea ...

Lion Spirit Walker
August 11th, 2013, 02:25 AM
One thing I've always appreciated about Enigma's music is how irregardless of what you may be doing, it always seems to set the right mood.

Lion Spirit Walker
August 11th, 2013, 02:28 AM
p.s., I would like an Enigma Echo Bike in GREEN. Hehehe.

Narnia
August 11th, 2013, 11:01 PM
One thing I've always appreciated about Enigma's music is how irregardless of what you may be doing, it always seems to set the right mood.

Whoa! That is exactly right and so very well said I might add!!

Narnia
August 11th, 2013, 11:08 PM
p.s., I would like an Enigma Echo Bike in GREEN. Hehehe.

I can see that!!

Lion Spirit Walker
August 11th, 2013, 11:55 PM
Do you (anyone reading this) ever have one of those days when all the music you listen to is Enigma's music?
I think I'm a nut. LOL.

Narnia
August 12th, 2013, 12:06 PM
Do you (anyone reading this) ever have one of those days when all the music you listen to is Enigma's music?
I think I'm a nut. LOL.

There is a reason why I call myself an Enigma Junkie .... :D

Lion Spirit Walker
August 25th, 2013, 01:06 AM
Enigma all day coupled with a positive attitude.
It's been a good day. :)