PDA

View Full Version : Aliens!

Narnia
June 11th, 2013, 09:03 PM
Do you believe in Aliens or not!?!

My thoughts on the subject are .... that Aliens are Us from the future. This thought stems from the novel 'Sphere (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sphere_(novel))' by Michael Crichton, which I read about 20 years ago, and now with this recent video, it has me wondering if this theory of mine might be on the right course!?!

Supposedly, humans are going to develope larger eyes, smaller noises and bigger brains, and greater technologies ... so, it stands to reason that with the technological advances in 100,000 years ... it just may be that time travel might be possible ...

What humans may look like on 100,000 years from now .... (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/06/11/faces-of-the-future-human-facial-features-photos_n_3391747.html?icid=maing-grid7%7Cmain5%7Cdl1%7Csec1_lnk3%26pLid%3D327205)

Anyhoo .... do you believe in Aliens and if so ... what are your thoughts!?!

Mr B
June 11th, 2013, 10:13 PM
I don't say they don't exists, there's surely other life out there but i don't believe the lifeforms look like we always imagine and picture them. I had a theory once that the human race has been put onto earth to survive when Mars was dying or maybe even from elsewhere. Maybe we were/are a project created by other humanlike lifeforms. Who knows....? One thing is for sure, we will not get to know the answer anytime soon.

About that video on Huffpost.... i found it ridiculous to be very honest. :D We will never turn out the way they showed us, not in a milion years. Sure, we will change but i believe we will turn out more elegant, intelligent and refined. :)

Narnia
June 12th, 2013, 01:01 AM
About that video on Huffpost.... i found it ridiculous to be very honest. :D We will never turn out the way they showed us, not in a milion years.

Yes, I quite agree with you on that .... and HA! if the human kind turns out looking like that ... well then, I can only hope I'm not a portrait painter then!!

Sure, we will change but i believe we will turn out more elegant, intelligent and refined. :)

Yes, I'd like to believe that very much! I've often wondered ... what is the next stage of evolution on this planet? Has it reached a point where it's now an internal change aka dealing with the mind and technologies!?! I don't know, but the HuffPost video, made something 'click' in my mind and got me thinking again on that dormant topic.

God's Toy
June 14th, 2013, 06:15 AM
If you '(want to) believe in them or not make no difference as the simple and undeniable fact is they do. Based on the math that the universe is unlimited and never ending in it's design, of that, the number of Solar Systems, Galaxies, stars and planets within it are also unlimited and never ending, the randomness of things that went into creating 'Us' can and does happen over and over and over again, then the chance of life happening again like it has here is also unlimited. Weather we will ever see any is another story as you simply cannot comprehend the distance involved when we look for Mr ET.

Narnia
June 14th, 2013, 02:00 PM
Oh yeah! Definitely no doubt about it that there is other Life out there in varying forms and stages of evolution and levels of Enlightenment!!

I guess, what I'm really wondering is ... all the reports that include Alien 'visitations', 'abductions', 'crop circles', 'ufo sightings' etc .... what people think!?! Are they beings that have become so enlightened, they reached the epoch of consciousness. Or are they visitng their supposed 'experiment' aka all life on Earth. Or .... since Earth is a Bio-Sphere and harbours Life-Force; is Earth part of the Life-Force frequency/network that allows other advanced Life forms to detect it and come here and visit/ observe while subtly changing our course of thinking ... I mean ... if there are actual visitations from 'Aliens' it seems to me their visiting here is not by chance, but by knowing Life is here on Earth ....

I don't know ... it's just all so curious and fascinating.

Lion Spirit Walker
June 15th, 2013, 02:37 AM
I really like the way this thread is coming together through the expressed thoughts. And the thoughts that are inspired within myself.
For the moment I need to keep my response brief, as my companion cockatoo is insisting that she be given attention.
In short, the answers are all around us as well as within ourselves. The micro is in essence the same as the macro.
Yes. I believe 'aliens' more evolved than ourselves do exist. And some of these more evolved species have and will continue to observe the life upon planet Earth and it's evolution.
Which direction we as a species evolve is too uncertain. The only certainty is change. i.e., In Jan. of 1985, nothing indicated that I would be here now. Let alone the changes I've experienced throughout this time. And if the current 'me' were to go back in time to Jan. of 1985 and attempt to offer some form of guidance, it would most certainly change the outcome. And to what, I can't say as the only certainty is change.
I'll return to this with additional thoughts when time permits.
Good thread.