PDA

View Full Version : What is your message for the World for today? (pt: 2)

Narnia
December 5th, 2012, 12:48 PM
Continuing on with the original and the very awesome thread,

What is your message for the World for today? (http://mysteriouswisdom.com/forum/showthread.php/420-What-is-your-message-for-the-world-for-today?p=38461#post38461)

Please share your message with us and may it be inspiring to All! :D

Lion Spirit Walker
December 6th, 2012, 03:38 AM
Even during the trying times remember Joy and Appreciation.

Kiran
December 6th, 2012, 10:59 AM
It is the darkness that allows us to see the light.

Kiran
December 17th, 2012, 04:09 PM
Accept responsibility for your life. Know that it is you that will get you where you want to go, no one else. ~ Les Brown

And if you don't get there doing what you have been doing, then you might just have to change the script! If it hasn't worked for you so far, then you have to change things so it does! We all know what we would LIKE to do, but sometimes we have to do what we MUST do. ~ Kiran

Lion Spirit Walker
December 18th, 2012, 04:12 AM
Eyes wide open.

BlueStar
December 18th, 2012, 02:35 PM
from a new blog I wrote yesterday (beyondthedream.co.uk (http://beyondthedream.co.uk))

Even the busiest person can spare a few minutes a day (preferably several times a day) to…

STOP.

Look up at the sky.

Appreciate just how amazing life is.

It’s a miracle that we’re even here. Life has and is taking care of us; our bodies digest food, circulate blood, breathe, sleep, rejuvenate all by themselves. They’re the most incredible things.

The world around us is unspeakably beautiful. To reclaim that childhood sense of wonder, we need to see everything with fresh eyes, live every moment as if it’s our first and last. Appreciate the countless things we have to be grateful for in our lives. Life was given to us — and, excuse my language, but it’s ****ing amazing.

It doesn’t owe us anything. Quite the contrary, we owe life everything that we are and everything we have. Just a little appreciation can completely change our worldview. It can bring joy and contentment in place of stress and sorrow. Because believe me, for every thing you consider ‘wrong’ in your life, there are a hundred things that are right.

Narnia
December 18th, 2012, 04:36 PM
from a new blog I wrote yesterday (beyondthedream.co.uk (http://beyondthedream.co.uk))

Even the busiest person can spare a few minutes a day (preferably several times a day) to…

STOP.

Look up at the sky.

Appreciate just how amazing life is.

It’s a miracle that we’re even here. Life has and is taking care of us; our bodies digest food, circulate blood, breathe, sleep, rejuvenate all by themselves. They’re the most incredible things.

The world around us is unspeakably beautiful. To reclaim that childhood sense of wonder, we need to see everything with fresh eyes, live every moment as if it’s our first and last. Appreciate the countless things we have to be grateful for in our lives. Life was given to us — and, excuse my language, but it’s ****ing amazing.

It doesn’t owe us anything. Quite the contrary, we owe life everything that we are and everything we have. Just a little appreciation can completely change our worldview. It can bring joy and contentment in place of stress and sorrow. Because believe me, for every thing you consider ‘wrong’ in your life, there are a hundred things that are right.

An amazing reset button! Thank you sweetheart!!! :giveheart

Lion Spirit Walker
December 19th, 2012, 12:35 AM
[Right on Rory. Ty.]
A snow storm is coming. And with joy I look forward to it...

Narnia
December 20th, 2012, 11:15 AM
Always be You ... no matter what!!

Mr B
December 20th, 2012, 09:12 PM
live....... and let live

BlueStar
December 20th, 2012, 09:56 PM
http://img0.etsystatic.com/001/0/5990686/il_fullxfull.362628416_71qy.jpg

Kiran
January 28th, 2013, 09:45 AM
People need to learn that their actions do affect other people. So be careful what you say and do, its not always just about you!

Lion Spirit Walker
May 13th, 2013, 11:59 PM
Acceptance of Truth of Being.

Lion Spirit Walker
May 15th, 2013, 02:55 AM
Those who could should...

BlueStar
May 17th, 2013, 07:32 PM
Just take it easy.

Lion Spirit Walker
May 21st, 2013, 12:36 AM
Remember what Life truly is and appreciate being alive.

Lion Spirit Walker
May 22nd, 2013, 01:42 AM
Try. You may be amazed at what you can truly accomplish.

Lion Spirit Walker
May 23rd, 2013, 02:00 AM
Allow the rain to simply be the rain.

Lion Spirit Walker
May 24th, 2013, 05:34 AM
Even when it's not apparent, there is always growth.

Narnia
May 24th, 2013, 12:11 PM
Even when it's not apparent, there is always growth.

Yes ... morphing through time. :)

Lion Spirit Walker
May 24th, 2013, 11:03 PM
[Right on Narnia. Love it.]

Lion Spirit Walker
May 25th, 2013, 12:49 AM
Remember the key that is within each of us.With it, all things are possible.

Anjou
June 3rd, 2013, 02:25 PM
Allow the rain to simply be the rain.

I love the rain. It is especially precious when it is no longer snow---one of my favourite signs of spring.

inutero
June 19th, 2013, 04:11 AM
Stop running away from who you are...embrace your soul and love yourself. Somehow everything falls into place after that.

Narnia
June 23rd, 2013, 11:41 PM
Allow yourself to be strong, so that you can carry yourself through any hardship, great or small ....
because there are people out there who do love you for who you are.

:giveheart

Lion Spirit Walker
July 3rd, 2013, 01:08 AM
Don't let go...

Narnia
July 3rd, 2013, 11:57 AM
Don't let go...

Yes, sometimes .... it's best not to let go. Thank you kindly for the reminder, sweetheart!

Lion Spirit Walker
August 4th, 2013, 02:13 AM
I've said it before and I'm certain I'll say it again, but it's All With Purpose.

Lion Spirit Walker
August 8th, 2013, 11:57 PM
Kiss a cockatoo. :)

Narnia
August 9th, 2013, 01:33 PM
Kiss a Cat!!

Lion Spirit Walker
August 11th, 2013, 02:32 AM
Kiss the Moon and let the Sun kiss you. :)

Kiran
August 11th, 2013, 10:38 AM
Kiss the Moon and let the Sun kiss you. :)

:D :two hearts: