PDA

View Full Version : Hi! From me, I'm new here!

Pages : [1] 2

Kiran
November 3rd, 2008, 04:13 PM
Well thought I'd get the ball rolling.

My name is Lorri and I have been involved in a number of websites as Moderator over the years. I love that I have now found somewhere I can be myself and to discuss things I really want to discuss with like minded people.
I love my family (partner, four sons between us and other family members) and my friends and music and especially nature! I am a Pagan at heart if I am being true to myself and am always completely gobsmacked by how this world of ours is so miraculous!
I love my cats, dog and snake and could never deliberately hurt anyone or anything!

I love chatting about anything outside the box so don't mind if I butt in from time to time :) lol

God's Toy
November 3rd, 2008, 04:22 PM
Ah now your talking!

Well I'm sure some of the members will know me...
But for those who don't, I'm Peter AKA God's Toy, I've Been running websites/messages boards for many years now, be that as a mod/admin or webmaster/owner.( lol all four sometimes!) it's what I've always liked to do I suppose... Taking some web space and making something of it is it's own reward.
MW was started out of an idea pitched to me by Lorri, we alwys talked about doing this and now, well you are here reading this!

This site is to help all those who need it, if you found your way here, you will know out why, if not, soon...

Apart from that I'm nuts into anything tech, Computers, Cars, AV stuff, Gaming or anything that is cool is where you find me!

It's nice to start this new project with like minded people and I'm sure we are all in to learn and teach as best we can.

Regards,

Peter

:2cool

little bird
November 4th, 2008, 08:28 AM
Hi I'm Kiera (little bird) and I am also Peter's wife. I've been creating/running websites for many years now and spent 9 years in computing before moving on from that and 2 1/2 years ago, gave up that profession and now I'm a trainer.

Last year, Peter and I expanded our family with our daughter Seryn who was 1 just a couple of weeks ago. Life has changed so much since then! For the better of course!

I have alway been an incredibly spiritual person and very much open minded. It's nice to be around like minded people who I can openly share my 'weird' thoughts with. I've been ridiculed in the past for my way of thinking and kept it hidden for a long time but it's wonderful to know I have people to share all that with and I look forward to doing that here!

Kiran
November 4th, 2008, 01:52 PM
Thats why we need places like this Kiera - where we can all feel at 'home'.:yahoo:

userid7
November 4th, 2008, 06:23 PM
I love this site allready, thanks to Peter and Friends,family.

I'm living up here in Canada, with my cat Wink, we have a little house
that looks like a barn and has sloping floors and crooked walls, but I get
to make alot of noise, which is all I wanted cause besides being a lover
of music, I have started making music myself after about 15 steady years
of artwork, I don't want to be a big rock star, It just keeps me happy and
gives me a outlet for my fears, anger and love.
A few of you have known me for years, the rest of you I hope I wil prove
worthy of your friendship.:drinks:drinks:drinks
Peace and Love,
DangerBird.

God's Toy
November 4th, 2008, 06:35 PM
Hi DB!!!

Really nice to have you here, look we have a forum just for you lol!

Hope you like what we are doing here and post often!

(lol we need posts!)

Any questions just give me a call..... Thinking maybe we need a sub forum for questions...

Anyhoo enjoy!

Say hi to Wink for me, our Baz said meeoww when I told him.

Peter

userid7
November 4th, 2008, 06:50 PM
HEhe, thanks Baz, I think I know what you mean, My dear friend Yoda
once told me that "meow" is a general purpose word, like Hey hows it going,
or good morning, whatever, lot's of things."
Thanks again Peter for putting this site up, and the rest of you for posting:)
Peace and Love,
DangerBird.:truce:truce

Kiran
November 4th, 2008, 09:21 PM
Good to finally see you made it here DB! Look forward to all the family being together again

Narnia
November 4th, 2008, 11:47 PM
Oh, it's so good to be home!! :giveheart I can't wait to get started!! he-he!

God's Toy
November 4th, 2008, 11:54 PM
Hey you, your email sparked something I forgot. thanks!

Enjoy the forum and post often.

:hi:

Narnia
November 5th, 2008, 12:24 AM
Okay, a little about me!!

I am an artist! I paint...(actually had a great time in the studio today!! :) ) I love the EARTH. Even though I am not 'technically married' I am in my mind...and that's what counts! We have two cats...Shadow and Mischa.

Well, you'll learn more about me as I post...I don't want to give it all away and become boring!! he-hee!!

And, THANK YOU for the invite and welcomings!! :blush

Later Edit:

I love to edit my posts...so don't be surprised if you see me changing and making adjustments all the time!
I believe in being a good person and, being kind and respectful towards others.
I love NATURE and the UNIVERSE!
Currently a P-Mod for a forum....
I have some other online experience, (believe it or not) I used to participate on people.com in the In Style section....I was known as 'enigma'
hmmm, and I really love being here!! :clap:

Kiran
November 5th, 2008, 08:11 AM
Hi you!! Welcome home and glad you joined us...yes I think we will all feel like this is our home :)

Rana
November 5th, 2008, 10:14 AM
:cool:my name is Rana im originally from New Zealand but have been living in Australia in a lil beach side community for a while now ..i have a husband and 2 girls kira 10 and maddison 6 .. ive been able to see,sense and speak with spirits discarnate since i was 2 .. im a spirit first and relate to people on that level always .. most of my endevours in life may start off on a physical level but as always with me the true purpose tends to evolve and reveal itself .. im so happy to be here ..i might add im a very talkative person i LOVE a good chat over anything else ..im hyperactive by nature so im always being told i have "ants in my pants" and oh very cheeky too ..i love a good party ..and making friends with new people ..i also like my solitude ..and peace ..

Kiran
November 5th, 2008, 10:27 AM
And we are so happy you are here Rana :)

God's Toy
November 5th, 2008, 12:27 PM
for sure we are.! enjoy your time here and remember your back home now.

so many more are waiting to be met. in time my friends.

Stargazer
November 7th, 2008, 01:05 PM
Hi I am Naveen from India and i am 21 years old...........I see all here are elder to me, older only in age but young at heart...............I've been active on the net only for the past 3 months .....i don't think i am Religious but it's hard, I've been brought up as a god fearing person so i am on a transitional phase and i myself don't know whether i am religious ,spiritual,god fearing...lol...............But Atheism makes sense for me and sounds cool:cool: ..............I firmly believe in myself and i like to think that I decide my destiny........My actions today will be my fate tomorrow..................I always respect others opinions young or old.

My interests revolve around Music......my musical preferences is very vast and varied and i am proud of it....i love to listen to Mettallica,Iron Maiden,Ramstien....Greenday,Rasmus.......Psychedelic Trance :good......New age/Electronica.......Ambient,Chill,Techno you name it and i shall listen to it.....Enigma is my first love :giveheart

Movies,Cooking,Sports,Nature,Rational thoughts and Irrational people ;)

I am happy to be here and hope to be an Active Member.....Thanks for all of them who made this possible :worship

Narnia
November 7th, 2008, 01:35 PM
Ah...it is you dear Naveen...I thought so!! :)

You are wise beyond your years my dear friend and welcome home we're so happy you are here!! :giveheart

Kiran
November 7th, 2008, 02:23 PM
Glad to have you here Naveen and all are welcome :) Just as other sites...all points of view will be respected and as long as we all know that sometimes we have to agree to disagree, thats fine :)

Look forward to you joining in and posting.

Mr B
November 7th, 2008, 04:09 PM
Hi, my name is Maik, it's the German version of Mike.:cool:
My biggest hobby is composing music which i picked up recently but i have to say that i changed my direction or style. I am a proud member of a Tomb Raider Levelbuilders community who build their own custom TR levels in the style of the old TR games that were released by Core/Eidos back in 1996 to 2000. Since the builders are using the original TR soundtracks over and over again, i decided to make my own music for them to make it more interesting.

I am very openminded and love the spiritual matters, happy married for 4 years now to a very lovely, loving and amazing woman. Can't live without her anymore, she means everything to me.:giveheart

It's nice to see you all here.:drinks

Kiran
November 7th, 2008, 04:16 PM
And you're very welcome :) Look forward to your posts Maik!

Mr. Brightside
November 7th, 2008, 04:57 PM
Hi my name is Sean, I live in England,

The love of my life is music, I just could not imagine life with out it, my music tastes are vary varied reflecting my character, I adore ambient music like enigma, chicane and deep forest, I also like trance and a lot of guitar based music like U2, The Killers, Oasis, Embrace

I like Photography and messing about with old photos using photoshop, I also enjoy walking on the moors near to were I live and taking photos.

I am a big comedy and Sci Fi fan, At the moment I am waiting for Lost to return and the end of Battlestar gallactica

I have a partner who I love, I have been with her for a lot of years, I have 2 grown up children and an adorable little grandchild. I would consider myself a spiritual person although I am a very private person also.

God's Toy
November 7th, 2008, 06:39 PM
Hi Naveen, maik, Sean

It's so good to have you all with us!
:yahoo:

SoulChild
November 8th, 2008, 04:04 PM
Wow, I was sort of holding back on this thread because I wanted to think everything through, and make my post perfect. Well, I don't have time for that, so I will type whatever comes to my mind today.

Greetings from Central North Carolina, USA!!!

Hi, my name is Elizabeth...also known as Soulchild (why the profile name? well, we will have to start another thread for that one!lol) I have also been known as Samiyrah...but only a select few have ever called me that.

I work real hard for my family (4 children, but 3 in my custody) I work in retail, so it's pretty fun, not too much hard work, and the hours are flexible, so I should have plenty of time to visit the boards, and for my hobbies...which are Running...that is my number 1 hobby right now, and I just ran my third marathon!!! I love to read scientific books....and also books about extraterrestrials, the universe, Earth and it's beginnings, and some more spiritual stuff like, aligning oneself, and even being able to turn oneself into a ship! Okay, so yes, as you can tell, our conversations here will get pretty interesting!..LOL

I consider myself to be very open minded...but, when it comes to religion, I tend to fall back on Islaam since that is the religion my parents raised me by. Yet I have a doctors divinity in history, comparitive religious studies..and I always like to add, that I am very street wise as well!

Overall, I am a good samaratin, good citizen, moral person...very fun, and down to earth....sense of humor...VERY REAL!!!, and not the type of person to get hurt by facts...and truths....even critisizm...but,I do have feelings...so don't go throwing me under the bus here or anything...LOL

Ummm, I guess I can't really think of anything else....I can rap (rhyme), I can dance (hip hop/jazz) I can write (poetry) and I have a gift of bringing to your attention maybe thoughts that the average person may not think of. I give off a vibe of enthusiasm....fun, love, and cooperation. Many people do not see me coming...but, I am here, watching and listening, and if it is something that touches me, I will speak of it, and if someone is feeling down, I will try to help them up...I think you get my drift?

Well, have fun, and I look forward to getting to know everyone!

By the way, I am from New York, but I am not in a "New York State Of Mind" as I have been living in the "hospitality" of the south for several years now!

planetlove
November 9th, 2008, 02:45 PM
Hey dear ones,
My name is Varune...aka known as planetlove
I was born in Trinidad W.I. I am 31 in earth yrs.....
I Live In Canada....
I normally don't like to say what I do due to the fact that everyone looks at me differently when they know what I do ...hint " I fly Saucers"
I pretty much enjoy mostly everything .....
My mission is to Love everyone and everything and understand everything the way it was truly meant to be understood...
or give everything here on heaven all attention it deserves....
As we continue to evolve I enjoy the process till I return to the self....
I don't like to say that im religious because i know we all are truly spiritual beings in a 3D world...
I love learning new things meeting new people and this is finally the place that I have found that I can speak from the heart....
I love it here ....I thank all off you for I love reading everybody's 2 cents
I don't want to be long and boring all i have to say is ...
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER and it should be shared ...
to keep it is to be selfish
Share in love
live in love
for you are love and nothing separate from it ...
Remember it...
V
:hi::Hbounce

mary
November 13th, 2008, 02:31 AM
Hi everyone, my name, at least how I like to be called, is Mary, I live in this beautiful and triangle shape little country known as Nicaragua.
I'm not the person I used to be 3 years ago, not worse or better but different, different priorities and experiences.
But what I can say about me is that I am a person who struggles everyday with my own inner demons, demons from my past, trying to keep positive mind and smile as much as I can, to be thankful for what I have and the people around me, trying to keep the faith in mankind, trying to be true and act accordingly (that's not an easy task at all), getting at the end of day thinking I did at least 1 good thing.
I was born and raised catholic, but I realized that wasn't for me to sit down in a curch every Sunday, do the rituals, to say prayers by heart but not feeling them as my own, still feeling the void inside me, desperate, crying at night in silence, unsure and unhappy, afraid of hell, seeking for answers to calm my eager of true meaning, full of questions and doubts, one day I had a revelation and since from that day I'm settle, I'm not afraid to say that my answer is Jesus Christ and the desperation just vanished, now I can remember the questions and not feel bad at all, but I'm not a religious person, right now I'm far away from religion, just me and Him nobody else in between, if I feel like thank for breeze of fresh air in a hot summer day I just do, with my own words, no matter where I am or what I'm doing. I feel blessed cause I had my answer at my 26 years age now I'm 29, well that was a thought I wanted to share, sorry if I ofended somebody because that wasn't my intention at all, was just a personal life changing experience I went through that keeps me together and sane, my life is far from being perfect and happy but it gaves me the strenght I need to carry on and hope one day finally find my happy ending story. Ha ha I think I went off topic in here, that happens to me a lot.
I like in here Mysterious Wisdom, somehow although is a new place I feel safe and secure, welcome and free to speak my mind, so I definetly stick around more often as I did in the last forum we were. Thanks for everything.

Mr B
November 13th, 2008, 02:47 AM
Hello and a warm welcome to MW, Mary. I hope you enjoy your stay here and i'm looking forward to your posts. :hello:

I know how it is to struggle with my own inner demons, sometimes i still have that problem. But i have learned to let things go easier, keep the faith and look on the brighter side of life itself.

Here at MW are amazing people, friends who help each other when needed. So if you need anything just ring a bell and we are there.

Warm regards,

Maik

God's Toy
November 13th, 2008, 06:22 AM
Hello and welcome to you dear Mary. :)

I'm happy to see your feeling the good vibes of our new home and I know we all look forward to reading your posts and getting to know you better.

Relax, have fun and enjoy the forum, if you ever need help working this place just let us know. :good

Regards,

Peter

Kiran
November 13th, 2008, 08:06 AM
Welcome home Mary :) We have all been and faced our demons at some point...thats what makes us who we are today :) If we weren't in the dark for a while, we wouldn't recognise the Light!
Glad to have you here :)

Narnia
November 13th, 2008, 02:28 PM
Hello and Welcome Mary!! :hi:

It's nice having you here...Mysterious Wisdom is a very comfy and cozy home and I hope you have a great time here!! :good

Rana
November 14th, 2008, 07:24 AM
hi Mary and welcome to the family !!!:)

Lotus Flower
November 14th, 2008, 10:46 PM
My Name is Jo and a Mother of 4 Grown up Children and a grandmother to boast about also.

I live in a beautiful place here in Ireland and count my blessing everday.

I am healer and give of my time and energy free of charge as I work full time and I allow this to pay my way. (Reiki & Seichem Master)

I thank Peter and Kiera for bringing such a wonderful website to be able to be shared by like minded people and I don't feel like an outsider looking in I feel I have came home to rest with people that understand at last.

Because with people like us we are far and few between because the material world does not really matter its the inner self that matters.

What brough me to this place of peace of mind you have to loose everything to to gain your own soul.

I am also a pagan / wicca Bless Be:witch2:

God's Toy
November 15th, 2008, 12:25 AM
Hi Jo,

It's so good seeing you here. I'm happy you were able to log in fine and post now.

I hope you enjoy the forums and post often.

I know the forum software can be a little confusing if your not use to it so let Kiera or myself know if we can help you with anything regarding it.

Best regards and once more, welcome. :)

Peter

mary
November 15th, 2008, 01:11 AM
Thanks every one for this full of love welcome, I can't help to feel blessed, as you may have already know about me, and that I regret most times is the lack of time to post because of my everyday, scheduled routinary life, no complaints whatsoever it gaves me the structure I need to keep on going, but I want all of you to know in whatever time I'm not doing what I do, I read your post and enjoy every letter every feeling that comes along with written words, although my post will be few a I will hang around. Take care and once again thanks for everything past, present and future words of support, words of mysterious wisdom.

Logio
November 15th, 2008, 01:25 AM
In honor of the EMB (and not myself), I have laid Mystic Blue to rest with the EMB - may it be remembered

Hello, I am Nathan, and CyanoVeritas is my new avatar name. I know Lorri and Peter (God's Toy) from the erstwhile EMB. I also know Sphinx (Polly from that same past place. If I forgot anyone whom I knew previously, you are not forgotten. :)

I am looking forward to post much!

Blessings.

Nathan.

Mr. Brightside
November 15th, 2008, 01:32 AM
Hi Mary, Jo and Nathan welcome to the board :)

God's Toy
November 15th, 2008, 01:34 AM
Welcome all!

Nate, it's good to see you. :)

Mr B
November 15th, 2008, 01:39 AM
Hello and welcome Nathan and Jo. Nice to see you here on MW. :drinks :hello:

Hehehe, i'm sure you remember me too Nate. :D

Narnia
November 15th, 2008, 05:42 PM
Hello and Welcome Jo to the cozy home of Mysterious Wisdom!! :hi:

And, I am absolutely thrilled dear Nathan found his way home too! :giveheart

:Hbounce :drinks :clap :Hbounce :clap :Hbounce

Jester Black
November 15th, 2008, 11:39 PM
Guess I should post here. Seems silly though as most of you know me well, maybe even more than youd want to. lol

Hi, My name is Jay. An exile from the EMB. A dedicated father of 2 grown boys and a grandfather. An artist, an overachiever and a deep thinker. And admittedly, a bit of a nut case. Brutally honest and can come across as cold, calculating and manipulative. But as someone said to me yesterday, the gruffness is a cover for a heart easily broken and the soul of a paladin. A healer at heart who has been known to extend a hand to those who would condemn me. A basket of contradictions. Or perhaps the most straightforward person you will ever meet. Either way, Im me.

Rana
November 16th, 2008, 09:55 AM
My Name is Jo and a Mother of 4 Grown up Children and a grandmother to boast about also.

I live in a beautiful place here in Ireland and count my blessing everday.

I am healer and give of my time and energy free of charge as I work full time and I allow this to pay my way. (Reiki & Seichem Master)

I thank Peter and Kiera for bringing such a wonderful website to be able to be shared by like minded people and I don't feel like an outsider looking in I feel I have came home to rest with people that understand at last.

Because with people like us we are far and few between because the material world does not really matter its the inner self that matters.

What brough me to this place of peace of mind you have to loose everything to to gain your own soul.

I am also a pagan / wicca Bless Be:witch2:

hi and welcome to the family JO !! my name is Rana xx

Rana
November 16th, 2008, 09:56 AM
Guess I should post here. Seems silly though as most of you know me well, maybe even more than youd want to. lol

Hi, My name is Jay. An exile from the EMB. A dedicated father of 2 grown boys and a grandfather. An artist, an overachiever and a deep thinker. And admittedly, a bit of a nut case. Brutally honest and can come across as cold, calculating and manipulative. But as someone said to me yesterday, the gruffness is a cover for a heart easily broken and the soul of a paladin. A healer at heart who has been known to extend a hand to those who would condemn me. A basket of contradictions. Or perhaps the most straightforward person you will ever meet. Either way, Im me.

awww hey jay ..im loving what youve written here xx

Kiran
November 16th, 2008, 03:41 PM
Merry meet Jo and walcome to the family :) Good to have you here with us and a fellow pagan :) Look forward to your posts and give any of us a shout if you need anything :)

Kiran
November 16th, 2008, 03:42 PM
Aww...Nathan...you made it then my dear friend :) Like the new name and good to have you here adnd your gentle wisdom.

HUGS

SoulChild
November 16th, 2008, 03:43 PM
In honor of the EMB (and not myself), I have laid Mystic Blue to rest with the EMB - may it be remembered

Hello, I am Nathan, and CyanoVeritas is my new avatar name. I know Lorri and Peter (God's Toy) from the erstwhile EMB. I also know Sphinx (Polly from that same past place. If I forgot anyone whom I knew previously, you are not forgotten. :)

Blessings.

Nathan.

Yes, you forgot me Nathan :hello: Yes, I am here too!...LOL I am glad you are here...and welcome to everyone else! I feel like we will grow to become a close group of people and I am very much looking forward to reading everyone's posts...and answering to some interesting threads!:drinks

little bird
November 17th, 2008, 04:35 PM
Welcome JO!!!!!

Jo and I work together but spiritually, go back a long way.

Jo, I'm so glad you came and joined in with us. I know you'll just love it here and call this your home...on the internet at least.

Take care
Kiera

Rana
November 18th, 2008, 11:34 AM
Hey dear ones,
My name is Varune...aka known as planetlove
I was born in Trinidad W.I. I am 31 in earth yrs.....
I Live In Canada....
I normally don't like to say what I do due to the fact that everyone looks at me differently when they know what I do ...hint " I fly Saucers"
I pretty much enjoy mostly everything .....
My mission is to Love everyone and everything and understand everything the way it was truly meant to be understood...
or give everything here on heaven all attention it deserves....
As we continue to evolve I enjoy the process till I return to the self....
I don't like to say that im religious because i know we all are truly spiritual beings in a 3D world...
I love learning new things meeting new people and this is finally the place that I have found that I can speak from the heart....
I love it here ....I thank all off you for I love reading everybody's 2 cents
I don't want to be long and boring all i have to say is ...
KNOWLEDGE IS POWER and it should be shared ...
to keep it is to be selfish
Share in love
live in love
for you are love and nothing separate from it ...
Remember it...
V
:hi::Hbounce

you could never ne long and boring here my friend ..and i like reading your 2 cents worth always xx:)

Rana
November 18th, 2008, 11:36 AM

Blessings.

Nathan.

hi ..and welcome here ..Nathan and JO ..x:)

Lotus Flower
November 18th, 2008, 11:19 PM
Hi

Jester Black Like you what you see is what you get. I love life and enjoy laughing a lot. Have shed lots of tears also but without the thorns you would not have the rose. I am a spirtual person that is tuned into many things not of my own making at times. Its good to share things with each other as sometimes I feel the world has forgotten how to smile, its like people are afraid to show their emotition anymore, its like this does not fit into the image I travel to work by train every day and this is my time to listen to the voices in my head (spirit guides) and there I am sometimes laughting to myself with the messages that I am receiving I did something silly last year and asking Michael why did you not stop me and his reply was freedom of choice and if I had hit you with :witch2:a hammer on the head you still would have done it.

planetlove
November 19th, 2008, 01:30 PM
you could never ne long and boring here my friend ..and i like reading your 2 cents worth always xx:)

Thanks alot bud...
V

Archades
November 22nd, 2008, 03:11 AM
Well, I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Kyle, and I love chatting with anyone willing to talk about, well, anything! I may be a man who looks like he is all about science and technology, but I am actually quite the opposite. My job calls for me to work with computers, which I love doing, but when I get home, I throw on some Enigma and discuss the spiritual side of life. At the age of 20, I graduated with my Doctor of Divinity. But hey, I could write all night long, instead, talk to me!! I'll tell you all about me!

Genesis
November 22nd, 2008, 05:11 AM
Nice to have you with us Kyle!

Here's to a new start for us all.

~Genesis

Rana
November 22nd, 2008, 07:19 AM
hi Kyle !! welcome and thanks for sharing your story ..im facinated already ..a docturate in divinity .. cool ..what areas do you study in that docturate ? when my uncle was studying to be a priest he did 7 years at the college and learned about the bible and other religeons etc ..do you vere bring your true self into your working world ? ..:hello:

God's Toy
November 22nd, 2008, 12:03 PM
Ah yes welcome to MW Kyle! Hope you find it your home too and come back often.

For a moment we thought our own Lizzy had devolved multiple personalities!

A man into Computers eh? Good! We need more of them round here IMO!

It's good to have you with us my new friend and if you ever need any help using this board please just call on any of the fine mods we have. (I'm sure they will make themselves known to you)

Well have fun and post often!

Regards,

Peter

Narnia
November 22nd, 2008, 02:51 PM
Hello and Welcome Kyle to the cozy home of MW!! :hi:

Wow, I am equally intrigued like oceanentity, hmmm, a doctorate in Divinity, aye? Sounds like we're in store for some good conversation!

Well, it's good to have you here with us, enjoy your stay, post often and have fun!! :clap

And, like the GT man said...any ?'s just ask!

Cheers, ~ Polly ~

Mr. Brightside
November 22nd, 2008, 02:55 PM
Welcome to the board Kyle :)

Archades
November 23rd, 2008, 07:20 AM
Hello everyone, just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Kyle. SoulChild turned me onto this site, and I have to say, so far, I have really enjoyed coming on here and chatting with everyone. So yeah, no multiple personalities. :) So, a little about me. I'm 21, from California originally, but am now in N. Carolina. As I recently posted, I have a DoD in religious studies. However, that doesn't mean I am necessarily too religious, I am more of a spiritual person. I have studied different martial arts to learn the art of meditation. Well, hey, I think for now I will leave it at that, but I would love to hear from everyone!! I love talking with people, so yeah, talk to me!!

Archades
November 23rd, 2008, 07:27 AM
hi Kyle !! welcome and thanks for sharing your story ..im facinated already ..a docturate in divinity .. cool ..what areas do you study in that docturate ? when my uncle was studying to be a priest he did 7 years at the college and learned about the bible and other religeons etc ..do you vere bring your true self into your working world ? ..:hello:

You ask a very interesting question. Do I bring my true self into my working world? To be honest, I do not. As much as it pains me to do so sometimes, I do it out of respect. In the area where I work, it is a very very religious community. Every single turn you see a church with devout patrons. I often times am asked if I am a Christian or Catholic or whatnot, and when I respond with my truthful answer, people often times will either push their particular religion on me or scowl at me. I do not however, lie to them. I merely say that what I believe in may be a little different, but I cannot say that I bring my true self to work. If I did, I do not think I would be working there anymore.

Kiran
November 23rd, 2008, 04:04 PM
Welcome Archades..glad you found us and look forward ro getting to know you :)

SoulChild
November 23rd, 2008, 11:43 PM
You ask a very interesting question. Do I bring my true self into my working world? To be honest, I do not. As much as it pains me to do so sometimes, I do it out of respect. In the area where I work, it is a very very religious community. Every single turn you see a church with devout patrons. I often times am asked if I am a Christian or Catholic or whatnot, and when I respond with my truthful answer, people often times will either push their particular religion on me or scowl at me. I do not however, lie to them. I merely say that what I believe in may be a little different, but I cannot say that I bring my true self to work. If I did, I do not think I would be working there anymore.

I get that as well Kyle! Customers ask me to pray for them, and they assume that I celebrate all the holidays. maybe we should start a thread about this...because I think I have a few stories. Once at work a customer on Ash Wed. came with ashes on her forehead...and I, and no one totally did not know what was going on....then when someone got the nerve to tell the lady that she had something onher face...she sort of got upset and yelled "you don't know what today is?...we quickly learned not to ask people such things...if someone wants to walk around with something on their forehead...or anything strange on their face.....DONT SAY A WORD!...lol

Krash
November 26th, 2008, 05:51 AM
OK. Happy? Thanks for keeping a secret, Peter!:hi:

God's Toy
November 26th, 2008, 10:14 AM
Wait? Who did I tell?
:laugh:

patrik.
November 27th, 2008, 08:17 PM
Wow, what a welcome! I registered a few days ago and didn't have the time to check the forum until now, I love it! It seems like such a happy place and it feels like a big great family again (not that anything was wrong with the EMB). :)

Peter (and anyone else interested in video games that is), I'm looking forward to discuss with you about 360, one and half month since I bought it, oh my ... I'm addicted, I just buy way too many games. ^^;

... and I'm looking forward to talk to all of you and will stay more vocal. It feels a bit strange to write this down but to discover MW tonight made my day, I just love the positive spirit you people bring.

Ok, time for bed, over and out.

Take care,
Patrik

Mr. Brightside
November 27th, 2008, 08:21 PM
About time you showed up ;)

welcome to the board Patrik :)

Mr B
November 27th, 2008, 09:20 PM
Hello and welcome Patrik!!!! I'm glad to see you here on MW. Enjoy your stay and post away. :D

Mr B
November 27th, 2008, 09:46 PM
OK. Happy? Thanks for keeping a secret, Peter!:hi:

Everybody hide!!!!! He's angry now! :Eeksign:

It's about time you showed up. :D

God's Toy
November 28th, 2008, 12:05 AM
Wow, what a welcome! I registered a few days ago and didn't have the time to check the forum until now, I love it! It seems like such a happy place and it feels like a big great family again (not that anything was wrong with the EMB). :)

Peter (and anyone else interested in video games that is), I'm looking forward to discuss with you about 360, one and half month since I bought it, oh my ... I'm addicted, I just buy way too many games. ^^;

... and I'm looking forward to talk to all of you and will stay more vocal. It feels a bit strange to write this down but to discover MW tonight made my day, I just love the positive spirit you people bring.

Take care,
Patrik

Ah Patrik

It's so wonderful to see you here! :girl_yes3 (1): Welcome! :clap

For sure I'd love to talk all things Xbox 360, you know me to well :)

Did you download the new Xbox user interface? If not you gotta! I know Maik has one too so we should set up our own gaming clan! :)
My name on live is same as here so I'm easy to find.

Well dude enjoy the forum and post often .

Regards

Peter

Krash
November 28th, 2008, 06:56 AM
Everybody hide!!!!! He's angry now! :Eeksign:
It's about time you showed up. :D

BLOODY HELL!

Just tryin' to stay in the background, and me mate drops a wallabee dubee on me! Crikey! What a wallameedoo! Never try to be anonamus with this bunch of chokers!

Now let me go back to me bed!

For washing your backside bright,

AE

Kiran
November 28th, 2008, 08:39 AM
:two hearts::two hearts:Aussie...you found us!! I am so happy!!! Missed the way insults just slid off your tongue, the gentle way you comment on things...oh bloody hell...what have we let ourselves in for!!??? lol

Rana
December 2nd, 2008, 07:40 AM
Well, I just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Kyle, and I love chatting with anyone willing to talk about, well, anything! I may be a man who looks like he is all about science and technology, but I am actually quite the opposite. My job calls for me to work with computers, which I love doing, but when I get home, I throw on some Enigma and discuss the spiritual side of life. At the age of 20, I graduated with my Doctor of Divinity. But hey, I could write all night long, instead, talk to me!! I'll tell you all about me!

hi kyle sorry this is a late welcome ive been pretty flat out ..nice to connect !!:)

Rana
December 2nd, 2008, 07:42 AM

Take care,
Patrik

hi patrick !! welcome !!

Rana
December 2nd, 2008, 07:46 AM

...i know what you mean ..is bizarre when you have to " edit" your repsonses to people for "their" ..well benefit and for the way you believe youll be perceived by the still asleep observer (i mean that in the sweetest of ways) .. hmm one day ..we will be able to be whole in our every day society ..in every way x

Rana
December 2nd, 2008, 07:55 AM
BLOODY HELL!

Just tryin' to stay in the background, and me mate drops a wallabee dubee on me! Crikey! What a wallameedoo! Never try to be anonamus with this bunch of chokers!

Now let me go back to me bed!

For washing your backside bright,

AE

STRUTH!! and welcome ..and hello from me !

userid7
December 7th, 2008, 07:39 PM
I can't find the exact post, but thankyou for saying that knowedge
should be shared, I'm currently writing my Tomb..about 600 pages so far.
Had 12 offers to buy a copy allready, not even done.
If you didn't know..out there...a tomb is the cullenation of your magical
knowedge and philosophy, it could be compared to a witch's book of shadows with the exeption that it is meant for everyone, I do think though that
some knowedge is dangerous without first learning other things, so I am
being carefull about that, I have been blessed by many good teachers
and was told it is now my time to teach, I had trouble (still) with this,
but knowing that the best teachers are those who are dedicated to learning
sets it in a perspective I think I can handle.

Peace to you ,keep yourself clear and blue :)

DangerBird.

Kiran
December 8th, 2008, 08:09 AM
:girl_yes3 (1): I hear you loud and clear DB and will get back to work on it asap :)
HUGS

JACOB
December 11th, 2008, 07:45 PM
Well, I see everydoby is here:drinks

Hello Everybody,

I am kind of new here:biggrin JUst wanted to say hello and thank Lorri for letting me know about this site.

Jacob:)

Genesis
December 11th, 2008, 07:50 PM
I think MW just got that much cooler :)

Welcome Jacob!!!:Hbounce

~Gen

Mr. Brightside
December 11th, 2008, 07:53 PM
Hi Jacob

Welcome to the board :drinks

Mr B
December 11th, 2008, 08:01 PM
Hello Jacob,

Welcome to MW!!! :Hbounce I hope you enjoy your stay here. :hi:

SoulChild
December 11th, 2008, 08:23 PM
Hello Jacob! :gathering:

God's Toy
December 11th, 2008, 09:33 PM
Yep you are very welcome Jacob!

Hope you like the forum we have here.

Regards

Peter

patrik.
December 12th, 2008, 01:00 AM
Heya Jacob! Welcome home! :)

Kiran
December 12th, 2008, 07:59 AM
Hi honey...glad you decided to stop by...so glad to have you here. Hope you enjoy and if you need anything, give any of the Mods a shout.
HUGS :)

mary
December 12th, 2008, 03:58 PM
Yeay!!! :Hbounce one more to the family, you're very welcome Jacob.

JACOB
December 12th, 2008, 06:24 PM
Thank you guys for very warm welcome. I am very happy to be here with some old friends:)

Thank you Lorri, Peter, Gen, Patrik, Soulchild, Mathius Quest, Gollum and Stresslessgirl:) You guys ROCK!!!

Hey Patrik, How's Japan? Hope you are having a blast.:biggrin

Thank you again:)

Stargazer
December 12th, 2008, 07:32 PM
Hi Jacob Welcome on board :hi:

Only it's called 'mysterious' but it's our home.....sweet home :Hbounce

Narnia
December 12th, 2008, 08:13 PM
:hi: Hello and Welcome Jacob to Mysterious Wisdom....as you can see we're all happy you joined in on the mysterious fun! Enjoy and have fun!

Cheers, ~ Polly ~

patrik.
December 14th, 2008, 03:04 AM
Thank you guys for very warm welcome. I am very happy to be here with some old friends:)

Thank you Lorri, Peter, Gen, Patrik, Soulchild, Mathius Quest, Gollum and Stresslessgirl:) You guys ROCK!!!

Hey Patrik, How's Japan? Hope you are having a blast.:biggrin

Thank you again:)

Japan was (and still is :)) great! Went back to Sweden a while ago and do miss Japan a lot, you should go there of you have the chance too. I can upload some pictures for you to check later on. :)

JACOB
December 14th, 2008, 05:59 PM
Japan was (and still is :)) great! Went back to Sweden a while ago and do miss Japan a lot, you should go there of you have the chance too. I can upload some pictures for you to check later on. :)

That would be awesome Patrik:) Thank you. I was thinking of going there for awhile.

Thank you Sphinx and Stargazer for the warm welcome:)

Rana
December 16th, 2008, 05:27 AM
hi jacob and welcome here ..;)

Lotus Flower
December 16th, 2008, 10:39 PM
:HbounceHi Mary

Welcome aboard and from Mysterious Wisdom you will learn to share and feel at home.

As I have said there are many paths to God in what ever from you may understand it to be.

welcome welcome and hope you enjoy

mary
December 17th, 2008, 12:29 PM
:HbounceHi Mary

Welcome aboard and from Mysterious Wisdom you will learn to share and feel at home.

As I have said there are many paths to God in what ever from you may understand it to be.

welcome welcome and hope you enjoy

Thank you very much, be sure I am learning and already feel like home, enjoying and sharing :).

JACOB
December 23rd, 2008, 06:35 PM
Thank you Oceanentity:)

Wlecome Mery:)

Will65
January 1st, 2009, 07:49 AM
Hello to Everyone:hi:I am Will From Tasmania down under,Thought i would come and see what is happenin'.Nice to see some familiar names again!!!:thanks:

Stargazer
January 1st, 2009, 03:36 PM
Hello Will65 welcome home...........:Hbounce :gathering: :friends:

God's Toy
January 1st, 2009, 11:18 PM
Yep, :)Welcome to MW! :gathering::gathering:

Hope you enjoy the forums and come back often.

Kiran
January 2nd, 2009, 04:30 PM
HI Will65...good to see you back honey :)

Shades of Red
January 4th, 2009, 02:09 AM
Just wanted to say "hello" and nice to see all the familiar people on board. Thanks for inviting me. I'll re-introduce for anyone who doesn't know me - my name is Shirley. My screen name has to do with the various "shades of red" I colour my hair (or should I say my good friend Kirk colours for me).

As you can probably tell by some of my spellings I'm a Canadian and consider myself to be a person who treats people as I would like to be treated. I do lose my faith in mankind periodically, but then something wonderful usually happens to bring me back around.

I'm a single mom of a terrific teenage boy - actually a young man now at age 16 and have started taking credit for his upbringing as I've been a single parent most of his life.

I'm still exploring the entire site, so will add into discussions as I get a chance to browse them. I don't spend as much time on the computer as I used to and generally have to tag team it with my son for its use. Yes we're a single computer family, like most of our electronics in the house.

God's Toy
January 4th, 2009, 02:26 AM
Welcome home Shirley!
Happy to see you found your way here and I hope you enjoy our new forum.

Peace to you and Welcome!:Hbounce

Peter

Kiran
January 4th, 2009, 09:15 PM
Hey Shady!!! Great to see you found your way home honey :)

Mr B
January 5th, 2009, 02:19 AM
Hello Shades, it's nice to finally see you again. My goodness where have you been. :)

Welcome on board of MW and enjoy your stay here. Oh.... and have fun, loads of fun. :Hbounce

Mr B
January 5th, 2009, 02:26 AM
Oooops..... I forgot someone. Shame on me.

Welcome onboard of the interstellar cruiseship MW, Will65. :)

Just sit back and relax while we will take you on a trip to the outer realms of the universe. :pilot:

Shades of Red
January 5th, 2009, 04:03 AM
Thanks for all the nice welcomes. I've always felt really comfortable with all of you and will definitely attempt to check in on a regular basis and actually contribute to this wonderful place.

Jester Black
January 6th, 2009, 02:03 PM
Good to see you Shady

Narnia
January 6th, 2009, 05:35 PM
Hello and Welcome Shades of Red! It's great to be seeing you again!

And, I am so happy to finally learn the background of your, very cool username, I might add!

Well, have fun, post often and stick around Shady Shirley! :) :gathering:

Shades of Red
January 7th, 2009, 04:05 AM
I still can't believe I was so bright with my user name and it fits me so well. Some days I do have strokes of genius, sadly not full time.

Kiran
April 7th, 2009, 12:20 PM
Just want to remind any new members to maybe post a little about themselves...to help us all get to know one another :)

Shalott
April 7th, 2009, 04:36 PM
Just want to remind any new members to maybe post a little about themselves...to help us all get to know one another :)

If I understand correctly, the members here are migratory birds, let's say, from the EMB?

To the rest, I go by many monikers... Hey You, Shalott, Jenn (2 n's please) to name a few. I reside in the south-western regions of Ontario, Canada. I am closest to Lake Huron of the 5 Great Lakes. I hope to someday in the near future to live on it's shores.

My music interests are very wide ranged and I'm always willing to try anything new in that respect. I recently took up knitting, and also enjoy reading (when I have time) listening to music, amateur photography and web design (although that aspect is sorely lacking right now in terms of interest) I like to think I have a very open mind and love learning new things and ways of life.

Narnia
April 7th, 2009, 05:29 PM
.... If I understand correctly, the members here are migratory birds, let's say, from the EMB? ....

HA! That's a good one, Jenn!!

We are birds of an enigmatic feather that have been pushed from our natural habitat and have found refuge in the comfy nest of MW, which we now call our new home!! :girl_yes3 (1):

Lion Spirit Walker
April 8th, 2009, 06:24 AM
-Editted due to length-
My life is one of solitude.
In 1985 I learned that I had contracted HIV from my partner of six months. Being commited to the relationship, my partner and I went on to have a terrific and proporous life together. My partner died from complications of AIDS in 1993, as I set at his bedside holding his hand. I witnessed his spirit leave his body as a circle of light opened in the northwest corner of the rooms ceiling (approx. 3' in dia.) I watched as my partner approached his mother who was sleeping at the foot of his bed. He paused there for a moment then proceeded to 'float' around the foot of the bed and approached myself where I was seated. He embraced me around my shoulders and when he did I could feel his spirit throught-out my upper torso. He also triggered something within me that had been dormant up until that point in time. He released me and floated up to the circle of light that had opened in the ceiling. I noticed two beings of light (for lack of a more accurate term), one on either side of the circle. My partner passed up through the circle followed by the two beings of light. The circle closed behind them after they had passed through it.
[And now that everyone reading this thinks I'm in need of serious psychiatric meds and help...]
I was born with active psychic abilities. Both tested and confirmed by psychiatrist and psychologist. The experience that I had had with my partner dying and his 'spiritual embrace' triggered my abilities to jump into hyper-drive.
I had chosen this area because it was where my mother was born, raised, and died. As well as my two younger sisters lived seventeen miles north of where I had chosen to live.
Following a roll over accident at 75 miles per hour [pardon me for not converting to metric] in which I sustained a head injury. A series of events occurred that lead to my adbrupt 'Awakening', Enlightenment.
I found that I not only had the psychic abilities I had lived with up to that time, but also a number of other psychic abilities. And most importantly I had Awakened. I had become Enlightened.
The details of the many events which occurred during and after my Awakening I'll save for another post, when and where appropriate.
In 1998 I was diagnosed with lung cancer and full blown AIDS.
I live in Iowa, USA because of the exceptional medical care provided to me here.
I am disabled (physically) and am unable to do so much of what had been my life for so long. However, I am still very much Awake and Aware of my true Self and my interconnectedness with all things Universal.
There is so much I can share in this introduction. But, I feel it best to close this here. And as mentioned above, bring other details to light in other post and threads.
My name is Michael Joseph Walker and I am Alive and Enlightened.
It's very good to meet you all.

Kiran
April 8th, 2009, 08:20 AM
If I understand correctly, the members here are migratory birds, let's say, from the EMB?

To the rest, I go by many monikers... Hey You, Shalott, Jenn (2 n's please) to name a few. I reside in the south-western regions of Ontario, Canada. I am closest to Lake Huron of the 5 Great Lakes. I hope to someday in the near future to live on it's shores.

My music interests are very wide ranged and I'm always willing to try anything new in that respect. I recently took up knitting, and also enjoy reading (when I have time) listening to music, amateur photography and web design (although that aspect is sorely lacking right now in terms of interest) I like to think I have a very open mind and love learning new things and ways of life.

Yes Jenn a lot of us are but there are also some new people here from elsewhere and while a lot of us already know eachother, its nice to put a little about ourselves here :)
Thanks for sharing honey :)

Kiran
April 8th, 2009, 08:29 AM
In 1985 I learned that I had contracted HIV from my partner of six months. Being commited to the relationship, my partner and I went on to have a terrific and proporous life together. My partner died from complications of AIDS in 1993, as I set at his bedside holding his hand. I witnessed his spirit leave his body as a circle of light opened in the northwest corner of the rooms ceiling (approx. 3' in dia.) I watched as my partner approached his mother who was sleeping at the foot of his bed. He paused there for a moment then proceeded to 'float' around the foot of the bed and approached myself where I was seated. He embraced me around my shoulders and when he did I could feel his spirit throught-out my upper torso. He also triggered something within me that had been dormant up until that point in time. He released me and floated up to the circle of light that had opened in the ceiling. I noticed two beings of light (for lack of a more accurate term), one on either side of the circle. My partner passed up through the circle followed by the two beings of light. The circle closed behind them after they had passed through it.
[And now that everyone reading this thinks I'm in need of serious psychiatric meds and help...]
I was born with active psychic abilities. Both tested and confirmed by psychiatrist and psychologist. The experience that I had had with my partner dying and his 'spiritual embrace' triggered my abilities to jump into hyper-drive.
I had chosen this area because it was where my mother was born, raised, and died. As well as my two younger sisters lived seventeen miles north of where I had chosen to live.
Following a roll over accident at 75 miles per hour [pardon me for not converting to metric] in which I sustained a head injury. A series of events occurred that lead to my adbrupt 'Awakening', Enlightenment.
I found that I not only had the psychic abilities I had lived with up to that time, but also a number of other psychic abilities. And most importantly I had Awakened. I had become Enlightened.
The details of the many events which occurred during and after my Awakening I'll save for another post, when and where appropriate.
I live in Iowa, USA because of the exceptional medical care provided to me here.
I am disabled (physically) and am unable to do so much of what had been my life for so long. However, I am still very much Awake and Aware of my true Self and my interconnectedness with all things Universal.
There is so much I can share in this introduction. But, I feel it best to close this here. And as mentioned above, bring other details to light in other post and threads.

Well Michael Joseph Walker, I am Lorri and so very happy to meet you and thank you for such a comprehensive introduction! I am so happy to hear you are Alive and Enlightened.
I see you have been through many turbulent times and I am not embarrassed to say your post brought tears to my eyes but you are in a good place by the sounds of it, both physically and emotionally :D
Well this is the place for you dear friend and look forward to getting to know you better (and for the record...I don't think you are in need of serious psychiatric meds and help lol...I guess most of can say that compared to the 'normal' world...whatever that is!!)
Welcome:two hearts:

God's Toy
April 8th, 2009, 12:16 PM
Hi and welcome to MW Psyche,

Sounds like you will fit right in here my new friend. You are very welcome and I know we all look forward to getting to know you better as you get to know us.

I would like to thank you for the glimpse into your past and hope you will learn as much about us too.

Enjoy the forum and if you need help using it, please just call on any of the mods or myself anytime.

-Editted due to length-
Yes sorry about that, we are having a bug that is limiting post sizes, I just put the character count up to 6000 per post so that should solve the issue.... I hope!

Best regards.

Peter

Stargazer
April 8th, 2009, 12:47 PM
Hi Michael welcome to MW :friends:

Actually i have read few of your posts at the other forum and i did think what is he doing here ?.....While MW is a more appropriate place for people like you and me,here we respect each other and sometimes agree to disagree ;)

Well i am glad you finally found us here :).

P.S. You are not at all disabled or anything,you are Specially able,Seen and experienced things that most of us may never see and above all you are 'Alive and Enlightened'.....so in that sense you do require some special meds or treatment lol ;).

:two hearts:

Narnia
April 8th, 2009, 01:27 PM
Hello and Welcome dear Michael to Mysterious Wisdom!! :hi:

Yes, you have found your way home, this is the place for you!! And, thank you kindly for your most intriguing introduction! :)

I have a feeling you will enjoy yourself tremendously here and I also feel that we are all eager to getting to know you better my new friend!!

Cheers and :giveheart ~ Polly ~

BlueStar
April 8th, 2009, 04:43 PM
Hi Michael, I'm delighted you found your way here :) I found your post very moving and courageous - all I can say is thank you for sharing. Again, I hope you have a wonderful time here in your new 'home' :yourock:

SoulChild
April 8th, 2009, 05:48 PM
Nice to meet you Micheal! Many of us here are previous members of a site called the Enigma Message Board (we are some die hard Enigma fans...LOL) and there was a member there with the user name you are currently using. I was waiting to see if you were her, but you are not, and it is still a pleasure to meet you and have you here. There are other members who are also trying or have been tapping into their ESP, and I think you are perfect for this site. Please do not be shy to speak your mind and share your thoughts. I have never met a group of people with such open minds, willing to learn, and able to understand others without pre-judgeing!

Enjoy your stay and post often! :signsHF:

Lotus Flower
April 8th, 2009, 10:10 PM
Hi Michael

A thousand, thousand welcome you name is linked to a very special friend of mine Michael the Archangel.

Your story made me cry and my god what a beautiful person you are.

And by the way you are not mad you are blessed in what you saw.

You see things and I hear things then maybe I need a padded cell also.

Thanks for the sharing.

Bless Be:Hbouncegirl_witch

Lion Spirit Walker
April 8th, 2009, 10:40 PM
While reading all of your wonderful 'welcomes', tears are streaming down my face.
Tears of sincere gratitude and a sense of family. Something I have missed.
I am so very moved by each of your post.
I'm taking a few moments away to gather myself and will return shortly to the truly wonderous place.
Thank you all, very much.
Michael J. Walker

Kiran
April 9th, 2009, 08:08 AM
Well Michael, the people here are good people and I am so happy you feel you have a place to come home to....that is our intention. That this site be a refuge, a safe space for people like us all to share, agree, disagree, laugh and yes sometimes cry with eachother and know its done with love and respect.
Welcome home honey and like everyone else said, so very glad to have you with us :)

Narnia
April 9th, 2009, 02:14 PM
Well Michael, the people here are good people and I am so happy you feel you have a place to come home to....that is our intention. That this site be a refuge, a safe space for people like us all to share, agree, disagree, laugh and yes sometimes cry with eachother and know its done with love and respect.
Welcome home honey and like everyone else said, so very glad to have you with us :)

I just love that, so beautiful .... that is Lorri shining big and bright!! :giveheart

:yourock: Super- girl_witch -Moderator!! :superman:

Kiran
April 9th, 2009, 02:18 PM
:blush:thanks:

Genesis
April 9th, 2009, 06:36 PM
-Editted due to length-

Your among good people here.
Welcome and Peace to you.

Shalom/ Saalam

~Genesis

Lion Spirit Walker
April 11th, 2009, 03:29 AM
Genesis, thank you. And yes, I'm finding that there are very good people here including yourself.
Thank you again. Thank you all very much.

Rana
April 13th, 2009, 07:49 AM
Hello to Everyone:hi:I am Will From Tasmania down under,Thought i would come and see what is happenin'.Nice to see some familiar names again!!!:thanks:

Gidday Will ..good to see you here too ! hows the weather in tassie ?

Rana
April 13th, 2009, 07:52 AM
Just wanted to say "hello" and nice to see all the familiar people on board. Thanks for inviting me. I'll re-introduce for anyone who doesn't know me - my name is Shirley. My screen name has to do with the various "shades of red" I colour my hair (or should I say my good friend Kirk colours for me).

As you can probably tell by some of my spellings I'm a Canadian and consider myself to be a person who treats people as I would like to be treated. I do lose my faith in mankind periodically, but then something wonderful usually happens to bring me back around.

I'm a single mom of a terrific teenage boy - actually a young man now at age 16 and have started taking credit for his upbringing as I've been a single parent most of his life.

I'm still exploring the entire site, so will add into discussions as I get a chance to browse them. I don't spend as much time on the computer as I used to and generally have to tag team it with my son for its use. Yes we're a single computer family, like most of our electronics in the house.

hi and nice to see you here ..

Rana
April 13th, 2009, 07:55 AM
-Editted due to length-

welcome here friend ..sorry it has taken to this moment to say so ..im intrigued by your story ..such strength ..i look forward to your insight here ..
Rana xx

Lion Spirit Walker
April 22nd, 2009, 11:09 PM
Hello Rana.
Your warm welcome is very appreciated. I truly look forward to sharing with you.
Thank you again.
Michael

patrik.
April 23rd, 2009, 06:35 AM
I haven't read this thread for a while so I've missed some introductions (shame on me). Glad to see that MiLady Shady is back here and a big welcome to you Michael!

Lion Spirit Walker
April 24th, 2009, 02:27 AM
Tyvm Patrik for the 'Big' warm welcome.
It's nice to meet you here. :)

Shades of Red
May 10th, 2009, 03:59 PM
Well it's been a while - life seems to be getting busier again for me. Just caught up on all the intros on this thread.

May I say thanks for the welcoming words to me and thanks to Michael for sharing his story. I don't think you need help either - I think you're blessed with a gift that would sometimes be wonderful and sometimes very tragic. I know several people who have various degrees of the same gift and they've all enriched my life in a variety of ways. Kind of like this place and the EMB board and the people who I've met there.

Test
May 10th, 2009, 04:04 PM
The EMB is dead, no more, gone for ever, may it R.I.P

This has been a test post.

Rana
May 14th, 2009, 07:52 AM

hey WILL , hmm deja vu ..and not from EMB welcomes either ..did i welcome you already here ? i cant see i have ..thought i did ..any ways hyello and wlecome here ..
Rana x

mcheraghimn
May 30th, 2009, 11:37 PM
Hi.
It's too difficult for me to explain how I feel after coming here.
Not many active users come here but infinite ideas are probably discussed and it's fun to push the limits. Names are possibly changed but the atmosphere is the same or I feel in this way!
I'm Masoud, pronounced:/mæs'ʉd/ and from... Iran! I usually prefer not to mention my nationality and the reason is people strange reactions I've noticed!! But as I said it's time to push the limits, isn't it?
I joined EMB when I was 16. Now as an 18 year old boy who is just studying all day long to enter university I again found some place to rest and listen and write! "18 feels kinda like 17, only I can buy a gun and pilot a hovercraft :pilot:."
I am also interested in a few things: Universe and E=mc^2, Enigma, Tennis!
BTW the avatar shows Patty Schnyder (now aged 30) in the Australian Open!

God's Toy
May 30th, 2009, 11:54 PM
Hi.
Not many active users come here

Umm from where? All the active members are here... Maybe whats left behind (from were you came) is now seen as 'active' perhaps? or your thinking of an old dead forum that once was...

Anyway nuff about that lost dog, Welcome to MW Masoud!
May you have fun posting with US and we hope you enjoy your time and open your mind to the wonders all around.
Remember we love an open mind and your not punished for being you...

If you need help using the forum please just call on any of our fine mods or myself.

Welcome for sure. :)

Narnia
May 31st, 2009, 03:09 AM
Hi.

Hey Masoud Hello and Welcome to MW! ... Well if you're diggin' the Universe, E=mc^2 and MC=E (he-he my own enigmatic way of saying ENIGMA) then you found a great place to be, for sure! As for anything tennis related ... well, I dare say I wouldn't be much fun in that court cause I know nothing about it, .... but plenty of great discussions do get thrown around here so, you should have lots o' fun!!

Cheers! :)

Genesis
May 31st, 2009, 06:50 AM
Greets and welcome.

Interesting history.. I wouldnt be asshamed of it in the least.

Cheers and hope you enjoy MW.

Genesis

Rana
May 31st, 2009, 07:19 AM
Hi.
It's too difficult for me to explain how I feel after coming here.
Not many active users come here but infinite ideas are probably discussed and it's fun to push the limits. Names are possibly changed but the atmosphere is the same or I feel in this way!
I'm Masoud, pronounced:/mæs'ʉd/ and from... Iran! I usually prefer not to mention my nationality and the reason is people strange reactions I've noticed!! But as I said it's time to push the limits, isn't it?
I joined EMB when I was 16. Now as an 18 year old boy who is just studying all day long to enter university I again found some place to rest and listen and write! "18 feels kinda like 17, only I can buy a gun and pilot a hovercraft :pilot:."
BTW the avatar shows Patty Schnyder (now aged 30) at the Australian Open!

hi ..i was at the emb also ,and im sure if you found your way here it is meant to be for some reason, thanks for sharing ..i look forward to your posts

rana

Kiran
May 31st, 2009, 09:31 AM
Hi and welcome Masoud...glad to have you here.
Lorri :)

Lion Spirit Walker
June 4th, 2009, 06:34 AM
A very warm Welcome to you Masoud. I'm very glad you've come to spend time with us. And I truly look forward to your posting and sharing in discussions with us all here at MW.
"Hello And Welcome" -Enigma
:gathering:

brother
June 11th, 2009, 01:01 AM
I just read through some of the posts, the introductions. While I've taken the last several days to read through the forum discussions and I have had an idea what many of you are like and how you think, the introductions you have posted really helped to me see a bigger picture.

The "brother" of my heart recomended your site to me.

I live in Colorado, close to the foothills. I'm a father four wonderful children and I have a true life companion by my side. At the moment I'm also a stay at home dad and am loving it. I've been a part of many spiritual groups on the internet over the years and have done everything from the creation to admin. to simply being a regular member and I have to say... I like simply being a member the best:) In our home, practicing our spirituality is a way of life not just a way to live.

I'm looking forward to reading more and getting to know all of you.

brother

Narnia
June 11th, 2009, 01:28 AM
I just read through some of the posts, the introductions. While I've taken the last several days to read through the forum discussions and I have had an idea what many of you are like and how you think, the introductions you have posted really helped to me see a bigger picture.

The "brother" of my heart recomended your site to me.

I live in Colorado, close to the foothills. I'm a father four wonderful children and I have a true life companion by my side. At the moment I'm also a stay at home dad and am loving it. I've been a part of many spiritual groups on the internet over the years and have done everything from the creation to admin. to simply being a regular member and I have to say... I like simply being a member the best:) In our home, practicing our spirituality is a way of life not just a way to live.

I'm looking forward to reading more and getting to know all of you.

brother

Hello and Welcome brother!!

Thank you so very much for your wonderful introduction ... I look forward to more of your posts, which I hope are many!! And if you have any questions please feel free to ask anytime okay!

Cheers, ~ Polly ~

:signsHF:

Lion Spirit Walker
June 11th, 2009, 03:50 AM
My Brother!
It's excellent to see you posting here. I love it, and you too.
I'm looking forward to your sharing all the wonderful wisdom I know you to have. It is very good to have you here.

brother
June 11th, 2009, 03:53 AM
MIchael..... love you my brother :)

I'm glad to be here.

Lotus Flower
June 11th, 2009, 08:56 AM
Welcome on board

You will enjoy and I hope share your knowledge.

:thanks::Hbouncegirl_witch

Kiran
June 11th, 2009, 09:02 AM
Very happy to meet you Brother!! Welcome home and look forward to learning more about you :)
Its also lovely to hear that you enjoy being a stay at home dad :)
HUGS

Rana
June 11th, 2009, 09:15 AM
it with joy that i welcome you "brother" into this whanau (family) .. i know you somehow already i can feel it.. and im excited ..understandably so ..connect with you soon here xx Rana

God's Toy
June 11th, 2009, 12:41 PM
Ah yes its good to see you posting at last.
you are most welcome and i hope you enjoy your time with us.

lol i agree with you about being just a member as that's when you can really be you and enjoy your self on the boards.

if you need any help with this forum please just let any of the mods know or you can drop me a pm .

brother
June 11th, 2009, 01:49 PM
Thank you all for your wonderful welcome:)

:thanks:

Mr B
June 11th, 2009, 05:11 PM
Hi brother,

Indeed nice to see you finally posting. Great stuff!!! And welcome to MW. :)

BlueStar
June 11th, 2009, 05:40 PM
Hi Brother!! So cool that you've joined us, and great to see some 'new' peeps discovering MW. This is a great place, friendly and open, I'm sure you'll settle right in. Look forward to your posts and getting to know you :D

Rory

Mr B
June 11th, 2009, 05:50 PM
I see another new member has joined us here on MW. A warm welcome for lumplore!!! Looking forward to your posts. :Boy_yes3:

If you need help or anything else just contact us, The High Counsil of MW..... ehmm.... i meant you can contact us moderators....

I just let myself go a bit here, don't pay attention to it..... sometimes i'm just going a bit nuts, but that's me. :crazy :laugh:

Kiran
June 11th, 2009, 07:04 PM
Did I see that lumplore has joined us???:blink:

God's Toy
June 11th, 2009, 07:20 PM
Indeed welcome to all new members!

And MQ, it's overlords!!!!!

lol

Kiran
June 11th, 2009, 07:23 PM
Indeed welcome to all new members!

lol

Now now boys...don't lets get carried away!!! lol
Yes welcome Lumplore!!! So good to see you made it!!!:two hearts:

God's Toy
June 11th, 2009, 07:28 PM
LOL!! it's too easy provoking you sometimes hon!!!

Kiran
June 11th, 2009, 07:30 PM
LOL!! it's too easy provoking you sometimes hon!!!

:laugh:Nah just can't let you boys have all the fun!! ;)

Mr B
June 11th, 2009, 07:40 PM

lol

:blink: :Eeksign:

Alright then: The High Council Overlords of MW. :D

I guess that's also a "no go"... :laugh:

Kiran
June 11th, 2009, 07:42 PM

Ahem...coughs slightly....what about WOMEN RULE and men just do as they are told then????
Sorry Boss off topic...but couldn't resist that one!!! :laugh:

God's Toy
June 11th, 2009, 07:43 PM

No go? you mean Go go! I love it!

Lorri, i agree!

But really, about now I would be asking for people to return to the subject of the thread as we kinda went off on one so... God's Toy, If you don't mind, Could you please remember the subject of this thread and return to it?

Thanks for your understanding and if you feel the need to PM me on this, please do.

Wait, who?, whaa..... Yep I'm losing it!

Kiran
June 11th, 2009, 07:48 PM
Oi!! Back on topic you lot!! Super Mod has spoken!!! :superman:
And what about a superwoman smiley????

Hmmm...is there a full moon on the way????

Mr B
June 11th, 2009, 07:49 PM
No go? you mean Go go! I love it!

Lorri, i agree!

But really, about now I would be asking for people to return to the subject of the thread as we kinda went off on one so... God's Toy, If you don't mind, Could you please remember the subject of this thread and return to it?

Thanks for your understanding and if you feel the need to PM me on this, please do.

Wait, who?, whaa..... Yep I'm losing it!
I'm glad it's a Go go!!!

As for the rest of the post: :blink: Sometimes i don't get this dude..... really. :laugh:

Anyhow.... To all the new members, i hope you enjoy your stay here and have loads of fun. :signsHF:

Narnia
June 11th, 2009, 08:51 PM
*Hm?* ... I don't know ... the new members may be scratching their heads by now and think to themselves ... "Do I really want to continue hanging around this luny bin!?"

HELLO and WELCOME to Mysterious Wisdom dear lumplore, dear brother, and dear bengalfreak!! :signsHF:

Rana
June 11th, 2009, 11:18 PM
hi i cant find the post ..but welcome lumplore ..

Rana
June 11th, 2009, 11:19 PM
Thanks for all the nice welcomes. I've always felt really comfortable with all of you and will definitely attempt to check in on a regular basis and actually contribute to this wonderful place.

hi and sorry ..ive got to really read thru all these because o lose sight of some ..hello here xx

brother
June 12th, 2009, 02:55 PM
Hello lumplore and bengalfreak, I'm new as well, I hope you are enjoying being here as much as I am.

Spirit Sista! hahaha So glad you joined... I dont think the other members realize how much trouble they are in with the two of us here. LOL
Admin are going to be taking Psyche of to the side and wanting explanations!

"who are these people!?"

hahahahahahaha

BlueStar
June 12th, 2009, 03:09 PM
Wow, so many new people I'm losing track - and really cool usernames, too. Hello to everyone - hope you have a great stay and look forward to getting to know y'all

Kiran
June 12th, 2009, 03:39 PM
Hello lumplore and bengalfreak, I'm new as well, I hope you are enjoying being here as much as I am.

Spirit Sista! hahaha So glad you joined... I dont think the other members realize how much trouble they are in with the two of us here. LOL
Admin are going to be taking Psyche of to the side and wanting explanations!

"who are these people!?"

hahahahahahaha

Ahh no folks...we are always happy to see people with a sense of humour join us ;) And Psyche is defintely now part of the family as are any friends of his!! Do you know what YOU both have let yourselves in for??? hehehe:two hearts:

Narnia
June 12th, 2009, 04:05 PM
I think Mysterious Wisdom has just been given a big ol' jar of the 'Lurve Jam' from the Universe because I keep seeing the LURVE being spread all over this place!!

Keep it up everyone! :giveheart :Hbounce :yourock: :gathering: :two hearts:

TheNavigator
June 12th, 2009, 06:22 PM
((((((((Brother, Spirit Sista, PSYCHE!!)))))))))

Hello everyone!!! While I generally like to be a bit cryptic, I'll be kind and let you all know that I'm Brother's Wife right off so that you aren't scratching your heads wondering what's going on..hehe.

It has been quite a while since we have been in a site together, and especially with psyche...hehe...and I'm looking forward to being a part of a group of people with like minded idea's and innovative concepts...:).

If you are new to the message board world and have not gotten used to the "Typo" phinominum (see what I mean :blink:) then allow me to be your teacher...:)...LOL.

Looking forward to sharing and many great conversations.

Love & Peace

Shannon:signsWT:

God's Toy
June 12th, 2009, 06:30 PM
Welcome my new friends Spirit~Sista and TheNavigator

I really hope you enjoy our forum and join us in our light hearted stuff as well as in deep topics.

If you need any help using the forum please just call on any of the mods or myself.

Peter

Mr B
June 12th, 2009, 06:32 PM
Hello and welcome Spirit~Sista and TheNavigator. I hope you enjoy your stay here, have lots of fun and post often. :gathering: :Boy_yes3: :signsHF:

BlueStar
June 12th, 2009, 07:02 PM
Hi TheNavigator!! It's so cool to have lots of new people arriving - it's fab to meet you and hope you enjoy your stay!! :Hbounce

Spirit~Sista
June 12th, 2009, 07:27 PM
Namaste to all~ thank you for such warm welcomes!!!

~am not realy sure what i want to write here, so think i will be a work in progress haaa :two hearts:

Kiran
June 12th, 2009, 09:45 PM
Welcome TheNavigator...good to have you join our family :) If you need anything just let us know.
Much love and light to you and brother and Sista~Spirit:two hearts:

TheNavigator
June 13th, 2009, 01:26 AM
(((Everybody))):yourock:

Thank You again for a warm welcome!!!

(((Spirit Sista)))

Good to see you!!! This should be fun!!!:friends:

((((((((Psyche)))))))))

Love You...Lets dance hehe !!:dance:

((((((((((((((((Brother)))))))))))))))))))

Hugs...:loveyou::two hearts:

Love and Peace

Shannon :Boy_yes3:

Spirit~Sista
June 13th, 2009, 01:42 AM
((((the navigator))))):thanks:~always lovely to see you!
http://photos.igougo.com/images/p104992-Coffs_Harbour-Frangipanis.jpg

brother
June 13th, 2009, 01:50 AM
:Hbounce

we can play ring around the rosey now :)

hahahaha

Spirit~Sista
June 13th, 2009, 01:54 AM
:Hbounce

we can play ring around the rosey now :)

hahahaha

haaa i am still figuring my way around the board yet..,let alone around the rosey~~ errrr whatever that means.,LOL..ok quitting whilst i am ahead here,,LOL.....

at least i got the dibs on the youtube thingy.,hehehee *weg*..hahaaa

Genesis
June 13th, 2009, 04:11 AM
To everyone.... (Brother, Spirit-Sista, The Nativator)

Welcome!

Judging by your posts already, I got yall marked as an interesting bunch.
Take care, and run wild....er I mean, have fun :D

Cheers ladies and Gents!

~Genesis

Genesis
June 13th, 2009, 04:14 AM
And a loud boisterous welcome to lumplore and bengalfreak too.

Enjoy and all that jazz.

;)

~Genesis

patrik.
June 14th, 2009, 12:05 AM
Wow, cool to see some new faces around here, welcome aboard everyone! :)

Rana
June 21st, 2009, 12:12 PM
hi and welcome to all the newest arrivals here ..i look forward to getting to know you all better and learning much from you all too ..im loving the usernames also, especially "lumplore" very interesting ,what does it mean to you ? ..:)

bengalfreak
July 18th, 2009, 02:36 PM
Hello,

My name is Gavin. I am an artist and sculptor. I enjoy gardening, good poetry, my bengal kitten anoushka,.....and this is begining to sound like a personals add.....and I enjoy my own definition of mysterious wisdom. Would love to meet you all!

Kiran
July 18th, 2009, 02:49 PM
Well hi Gavin and good to meet you. I am Lorri (Lorrianne) and am a Moderator here....I am from Ireland and love music, gardening and being here.
If you need any help with anything, let any of us know.
I look forward to getting to know you and reading your posts.

Narnia
July 18th, 2009, 02:52 PM
Hello,

My name is Gavin. I am an artist and sculptor. I enjoy gardening, good poetry, my bengal kitten anoushka,.....and this is begining to sound like a personals add.....and I enjoy my own definition of mysterious wisdom. Would love to meet you all!

Oh yeah, and don't mention that your best friend is a member here!! :laugh:

Welcome to the wondrous land of Mysterious Wisdom dear Gavin!! :giveheart

Kiran
July 18th, 2009, 03:16 PM
Well any friend of Polly is welcome :):signsHF:

Have to support my superchick comrade!!!

God's Toy
July 18th, 2009, 04:11 PM
Hello,

Well it's nice to meet you, hope you enjoy the forum. :)

Mr B
July 18th, 2009, 05:05 PM
Yay!!! Whoohoo!!! A new member, now that's cool. :Hbounce

Welcome to MW Gavin and i hope you enjoy your stay here. Have lots of fun and we'll be looking forward to your posts. :)

patrik.
July 18th, 2009, 10:44 PM
Hiya Gavin! :)

Rana
July 19th, 2009, 03:29 AM
Hello,

hey Gavin ..welcome here to this family .. My name is Rana. if there is ever anything you want me to clarify in reguards to any topic i respond to or maybe start feel free to ask me anything because thats all part of it ..learning and growing with each other ..im pretty open to all opinions so ..i look forwards to seing some of your art work also ..:signsHF:

Mr. Brightside
July 21st, 2009, 12:34 AM
Welcome to the board Gavin, have fun and post often :)

Spirit
August 8th, 2009, 07:20 PM
Hai all,
I'm new here and my nickname is Spirit, my original name is Angela.

I want to tell you now that my englisch is not very good, in talking yes, but not in writing, so i hope that you will understand me what i'm writhing.

Tomorrow i will tell you all about me, is that allright? I'm going now to :sleep:

Genesis
August 8th, 2009, 07:26 PM
Greets Angela!

I'm Genesis, and glad to see you here!
Sorry bout the little mishap in the beginning, but I am glad you decided to post again. Welcome Welcome Welcome!

I hope you have a great time round here, and hope you enjoy the boards.

Cheers,
~Gen

Spirit
August 8th, 2009, 07:44 PM
Sorry i post it the wrong way, i misunderstand you but now it is okee, i see.

Thanx voor your welcome.

God's Toy
August 8th, 2009, 07:48 PM
Hai all,

I want to tell you now that my englisch is not very good, in talking yes, but not in writing, so i hope that you will understand me what i'm writhing.

Tomorrow i will tell you all about me, is that allright? I'm going now to :sleep:

Welcome to MW!

I really hopoe you enjoy your time with us and come back to post often!

If you need any help using the forum please just ask any of the mods or myself.

Peace to you.

Peter

Genesis
August 8th, 2009, 07:58 PM
Sorry i post it the wrong way, i misunderstand you but now it is okee, i see.

Thanx voor your welcome.

I think were even on our mistakes, so no worries!
To Er is human... er something like that :)

Thanks for your cool outlook. Lookin forward to your posts.

Cheers,
~Gen

Mr B
August 8th, 2009, 08:46 PM
Hai all,

Hey sweetie,

It's so great to see you and have you with us here on MW. I hope you enjoy your stay and take your time to find your way around.

Much love and hugs. :two hearts:

Mr. Brightside
August 8th, 2009, 10:06 PM
Welcome to MW Angela, Love your avatar ;)

Narnia
August 9th, 2009, 12:15 AM
Hai all,

Hi Angela!! Welcome, yes welcome to the mystical land of Mysterious Wisdom.

My name is Polly and I too am delighted to see a friend of our dear Maik's here - cool! :)

Enjoy your stay, don't worry about your English, post often, have fun and if you have any questions just ask! :)

Cheers to you! ~ Polly ~

Kiran
August 9th, 2009, 12:17 AM
:two hearts:Welcome Angela....good to have you with us :two hearts:

Rana
August 9th, 2009, 09:56 AM
hello Angela ..welcome ..im Rana ..nice to meet you xx:two hearts::signsHF:

Spirit
August 9th, 2009, 10:22 AM
Thank you all for the warm welcome, it feels warm here!!

En yes, my avatar, he's nice hè? It's the main picture of my website, i love wolfs but also Indian.

Rana
August 21st, 2009, 08:29 AM
Thank you all for the warm welcome, it feels warm here!!

En yes, my avatar, he's nice hè? It's the main picture of my website, i love wolfs but also Indian.

Hi Angela ..your website looks really nice ..i wish i could understand what you write there .. xx any way ill catch you soon ..i love wolves too ..have you read Women who run with the wolves

Andrew
September 27th, 2009, 04:45 PM
Hello folks. I'm Andrew. I used to post on the Enigma music board a few years ago as Awefe. (I see a few familiar names here!) I live in Tennessee, USA and I study geology in university.
This is a very interesting board and I am looking forward to reading and posting, although I should be doing homework today. :rolleyes:

God's Toy
September 27th, 2009, 05:04 PM
Hello folks. I'm Andrew. I used to post on the Enigma music board a few years ago as Awefe. (I see a few familiar names here!) I live in Tennessee, USA and I study geology in university.
This is a very interesting board and I am looking forward to reading and posting, although I should be doing homework today. :rolleyes:

I remember you well! Welcome to MW!

If you need any help using our forums please just let us know.

Hope you settle in and come back often to post!

Kiran
September 27th, 2009, 08:57 PM

Hey how are you honey? Good to see you here with us :)
Lorri

Rana
September 28th, 2009, 07:30 AM
hi ..Andrew ..i remember you avatar at the EMB was it the one with the white gloved hands together with a green background ? anyway welcome aboard great to have you here xx

Narnia
September 28th, 2009, 01:17 PM

Hello and welcome Andrew to MW!! Yes, I remember you too from the EMB - I hope you enjoy your stay here and post often!!

Nice to see you again! :)

Cheers, ~ Polly ~

SoulChild
September 28th, 2009, 01:19 PM

Welcome! great to see you here! Its always a pleasure to see familiar names...hope you stay around to chat with us :thanks:

Genesis
September 28th, 2009, 11:41 PM

Hey stranger! Glad you found your way here!

Cheers,
~Genesis

inutero
September 29th, 2009, 12:50 AM

Hi Andrew...I remember you. Good to see you on here. :lovemw:

brother
October 7th, 2009, 03:49 AM
a wave and hugs....

Our home has working computer in it again so I might be able to post a bit more often and enjoy your company
:)

Lion Spirit Walker
October 7th, 2009, 03:53 AM
MY BROTHER! MY BROTHER! mY bROTHER!!!
:yourock:

Kiran
October 7th, 2009, 08:02 AM
a wave and hugs....

Our home has working computer in it again so I might be able to post a bit more often and enjoy your company

Hi!! Good to see you back with us honey :) Hope all is well with you and your family and look forward to your posts :)
HUGS

Narnia
October 7th, 2009, 01:28 PM
a wave and hugs....

Hey brother!

Funny thing I was planning on sending you a PM just to say 'hi - what's shaking' - it's looks like you beat me to it! :)

Welcome back dear friend! :)

Jordan
November 27th, 2009, 12:22 PM
Hello my dear friends my dear virtual family,

I will be away for about 3 months for personal reason and couldn't be in ability to be in connection with all of you my dear friends.
Take care for yourself and for your family and friends.
Well....I wish you very merry Xmas and Happy New Year with full successful resolutions.

AQIGPPzWgCA

Thanks for your friendship and for all that treasure that I've get from knowing all of you.

I love you all

Jordan

Kiran
November 27th, 2009, 12:40 PM
Hello my dear friends my dear virtual family,

I will be away for about 3 months for personal reason and couldn't be in ability to be in connection with all of you my dear friends.
Take care for yourself and for your family and friends.
Well....I wish you very merry Xmas and Happy New Year with full successful resolutions.

AQIGPPzWgCA

Thanks for your friendship and for all that treasure that I've get from knowing all of you.

I love you all

Jordan

Hi Jordan

I wish you well honey in all you do and thank you for all your friendship, fun and kind words!
We will all be here whenever you need us sweetheart and I hope you find the peace you have been looking for.
Love you.
HUGS

Mr. Brightside
November 27th, 2009, 12:42 PM
Take Care Jordan, have a great christmas, we will be here waiting for you on your return :)

Thats a beautiful Song ;)

Narnia
November 27th, 2009, 02:34 PM
Hey dear Jordan,

I hope you enjoy these next 3 months, we will miss you while you are gone, but we'll be here waiting for you with open arms upon your return! :)

Happy Christmas and Happy New Year dearheart!

Take Care and all my Love to you! :giveheart ~ Polly ~

ps: thank you sharing that beautiful song with us!

Here is a song for you on your way .....

JX1c0aucqw4

seadragon
December 11th, 2009, 11:40 AM
:spinny: This looks fun and interesting! Hi Rana! Thanks for putting me on to this. I love the music links and am interested in the therapeutic process of all healing and finding scientific explanations. I'm a born skeptic with a love of mystery and miracles! I appreciate learning and the wealth of wisdom. I think I'm going to come here more often!:bump-1:
Cheers!

Kiran
December 11th, 2009, 11:48 AM
Ahh now the penny drops!! Hi and welcome to our family :) Rana and I speak often!
Glad to have you here with us and look forward to getting to know you more.
HUGS

BlueStar
December 11th, 2009, 11:54 AM
Hi Seadragon!! Welcome to MW, it's so cool to have a new member here. I hope you will stick around, you'll find it a really friendly and warm place! It's really cool to have met you, look forward to getting to know you better :cool.3::drink:

seadragon
December 11th, 2009, 12:17 PM
I'm just getting the feel of the place. I've never been part of anything like this before and I am a bit techno-phobic but it is like exploring some great castle or mansion with all these rooms of interesting subjects!
I was reading other peoples introductions and would like to share that I live in the same seaside town as Rana. I work in aged care and enjoy massaging in my spare time as well as studying social work. I recently learnt to paraglide! I am still amazed at myself and relate to the song posted for Soul Child "I believe I can fly" because it was not until I believed I could do it that it actually happened. Already there is serindipity and synchronisity or is it paradolia? Doesn't matter...
I'll be seein' ya! (Lots more to explore!)

Kiran
December 11th, 2009, 12:20 PM
Well enjoy exploring and as I said, if you need anything, just let any of the Moderators know.

God's Toy
December 11th, 2009, 12:29 PM
Ah i knew it was a good day, just had that feeling about it you know?

Welcom to MW!! my name is peter and i'm very happy to help you in all matters MW (or tech related!)

its wonderful to have a new member and i know I speak for everyone when I say I hope you enjoy our board and stick around to get to know us better.

please let me or any of the mods know if you need help getting to know the board better.

welcome!

Narnia
December 11th, 2009, 01:10 PM
Hello and Welcome Seadragon to the wondrous, warm, loving land of Mysterious Wisdom!! :girl_yes3 (1):

:spinny: This looks fun and interesting! Hi Rana! Thanks for putting me on to this. I love the music links and am interested in the therapeutic process of all healing and finding scientific explanations. I'm a born skeptic with a love of mystery and miracles! I appreciate learning and the wealth of wisdom. I think I'm going to come here more often!:bump-1:
Cheers!

Oh I can tell ... you are going to enjoy yourself here plenty!!

I'm just getting the feel of the place. I've never been part of anything like this before and I am a bit techno-phobic but it is like exploring some great castle or mansion with all these rooms of interesting subjects!
I was reading other peoples introductions and would like to share that I live in the same seaside town as Rana. I work in aged care and enjoy massaging in my spare time as well as studying social work. I recently learnt to paraglide! I am still amazed at myself and relate to the song posted for Soul Child "I believe I can fly" because it was not until I believed I could do it that it actually happened. Already there is serindipity and synchronisity or is it paradolia? Doesn't matter...
I'll be seein' ya! (Lots more to explore!)

*he-he* I love exploring big ol' places too!

And, I really clicked with what you had to say here .... "because it was not until I believed I could do it that it actually happened." ....

My name is Polly and as Lorri and Peter mentioned if you need any help getting to know the place just ask anytime ... we're more than happy to help out and I too, hope you stick around for all the fun!! :)

Happy Exploring the great castle of Mysterious Wisdom and again a big welcoming cheers from me to you!! :drink:

brother
December 11th, 2009, 01:18 PM
big smiles and a big welcome seadragon :D

Mr. Brightside
December 11th, 2009, 01:22 PM
Hi Seadragon .. love that username, great to see you here, welcome to Mysterious Wisdom :)

I would love to Paraglide that would be so cool..maybe one day

Hope you stick around for for a while and enjoy the fine company, at Christmas, Polly is going to record a version of Bohemian Rhapsody just for us, You will love it :)

Narnia
December 11th, 2009, 01:27 PM
... at Christmas, Polly is going to record a version of Bohemian Rhapsody just for us, You will love it :) ...

Hey - who said I was going do that ...... Come on you can tell me .... Who? :biglaugh.2:

God's Toy
December 11th, 2009, 01:28 PM
at Christmas, Polly is going to record a version of Bohemian Rhapsody just for us, You will love it :)oh cool!! can't wait to hear that!

lol.

oh and Polly, I said that! just look in your mod T's&C's

Kiran
December 11th, 2009, 01:31 PM
oh cool!! can't wait to hear that!

lol.

Well I think the Boss should DEFINITELY join in on that!!! :biglaugh.2:
What d'ya reckon guys??? lol

Narnia
December 11th, 2009, 01:34 PM

Sounds perfect to me Lorri, an excellent idea for sure!

Come on GT ... lets break out those micks!!! Maybe have a few a bottles of beer to get us started ... what d'ya say!? :drink:

Kiran
December 11th, 2009, 01:35 PM

Come on GT ... lets break out those micks!!! Maybe have a few a bottle bottles of beer to get us started ... what d'ya say!? :drink:

Now THATS one I really would store on my IPod!!!! :biglaugh.2::biglaugh.2:

Mr. Brightside
December 11th, 2009, 01:35 PM

Without a doubt, I think all the mods should join in :)

Kiran
December 11th, 2009, 01:37 PM
Without a doubt, I think all the mods should join in :)

What!!??:bolt::no.1:

Narnia
December 11th, 2009, 01:38 PM
What!!??:bolt::no.1:

:biglaugh.2:

Kiran
December 11th, 2009, 01:40 PM
All I will say is the words...cats...piddling on tin...come to mind with my singing!!!!!:bolt:

Narnia
December 11th, 2009, 01:43 PM
Oh and Seadragon - as you can see we can get a little carried away from time to time .... we just totally hijacked your thread!! Hope you don't mind ... and you're welcome to join in on the singing anytime! :girl_yes3 (1):

Narnia
December 11th, 2009, 01:44 PM
All I will say is the words...cats...piddling on tin...come to mind with my singing!!!!!:bolt:

Did I read that right? 'Cats .... piddling on tin' ...... ? :7hit (1):

Kiran
December 11th, 2009, 01:45 PM
Seadragon - You can see we are a real family here...joining in and borrowing eachothers things ;) Very happy to have you as part of the family!!
HUGS

God's Toy
December 11th, 2009, 02:04 PM

Come on GT ... lets break out those micks!!! Maybe have a few a bottles of beer to get us started ... what d'ya say!? :drink:

Lol Polly. I was just about to post the very same response as you did! tell you what; you get the vodka, i'll get the beers in and we will see what comes of it!!!

oh i so would!

american and Irish sing song? yes please!

i'm also sorry for the thread hijacking and hope our newest member does not think us mad!

Kiran
December 11th, 2009, 02:05 PM
Did I read that right? 'Cats .... piddling on tin' ...... ? :7hit (1):

Yep!! :biglaugh.2::biglaugh.2: Thats how bad my singing is!!!
Sorry thats an english saying we grew up...cats piddling on a tin roof!!!!

Genesis
December 11th, 2009, 02:36 PM
Exciting to see a new face! Rana.. you have done well in recruiting:D.. hahahaha.. no seriously great to see you here Seadragon. There is lots to ponder and suggest over so have a great time migrating around this forum.

There are lots of cool people here that will love the chance to get to know you so we hope you stick around for the ride. Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!

Cheers,

Genesis

mary
December 11th, 2009, 05:16 PM
Very very welcome!!!! :D

planetlove
December 11th, 2009, 06:05 PM
Hello and welcome ....

BlueStar
December 11th, 2009, 08:43 PM
What's that about the moderators doing a rendition of Bohemian Rhapsody?? Didn't you see the video I posted the other day, we've already done it...oh wait, it wasn't us, it was the Muppets!! (same difference? nah :bolt::biglaugh.2:)

seadragon
December 12th, 2009, 04:09 AM
You know how they say sing like nobody's listening and dance like nobody's watching? Because it feels good! I would love to have a beautiful singing voice but....Anyway thats how you know if someone loves you, because they put up with you singing out of tune!

Mr B
December 12th, 2009, 07:19 AM
Aha!!! Fresh meat arrived, now that's cool.

Hello and welcome to MW seadragon. I'm Mr. B protector of the almighty GT (and the rest of the gang). I also be your captain for today but first some tickets please before we really take off. :laugh: :drink:

Have lots of fun here. :Boy_yes3:

seadragon
December 12th, 2009, 09:12 AM
The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious.

So let the magical, mystery tour begin!

Rana
December 13th, 2009, 12:14 PM
.. hey there ..Seadragon (suits your energy) glad you found the family .. i look forward to connecting to your beautiful soul here xx paragliding ohh man you are very brave and inspiring ..
..ill look forward to the bohemian rapsody too ..hee hee xx