PDA

View Full Version : Crop circle appears with Buddhist symbol for infinite time and wisdom

BlueStar
August 25th, 2012, 12:32 PM
This extraordinary crop circle appeared in a British field overnight last week...it features a fairly amazing depiction of an ancient Tibetan Buddhist endless knot symbol, which is said to represent endless time and space, and the wisdom of the Buddha. Even sceptics are quite baffled by this one. I haven't a clue about crop circles to be honest...but this is hardly likely to be the work of two drunk college kids...

What do you think?

Narnia
August 28th, 2012, 01:42 PM
I know many feel these are Alien-Made ... but there is a piece of me ... that truly feels there is a great artist behind the making of these fabulous works!

BlueStar
August 28th, 2012, 06:27 PM
I wouldn't say it's aliens...but I think there's something more to them. It is possible to create alterations/changes to the programming within the matrix from outside of it...I've seen many examples of that. Whilst it's entirely possible that some uncommonly talented and skilled humans are behind these, it's generally not the way humans work - ie, for money or some kind of recognition or gain. A tattoo artist on another forum commented how extremely difficult it is to do celtic designs, even on a very small scale. For a work of art like that to appear over the course of the night - maybe 6-7 hours, and for none of the surrounding crops to have been damaged or bent in any way...it's weird.

Lion Spirit Walker
September 3rd, 2012, 04:51 AM
Irregardless of how it may have developed, it's a wonderful reminder of what truly is. Thank you for sharing this my friend.
A simple flight of fancy if I may. Imagine if many of these circles, like the one above are a result of the unified consciousness of humanity. We dream them into being. :)