PDA

View Full Version : Healing Qigong Meditation

BlueStar
May 13th, 2012, 02:26 PM
I've been spending a lot of time studying and learning all about qigong and Taoist yoga (you could spend decades studying it!). Here's a nice meditation I thought I'd share... enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_t7IyZSxe8w

mxqigong
June 11th, 2012, 07:37 AM
This is true, qigong meditation provides effective health and meditation techniques for anxiety treatment.

God's Toy
June 11th, 2012, 09:32 PM
This is true, qigong meditation provides effective health and meditation techniques for anxiety treatment.

And that's cool for sure! But please don't just drop a link and run! Tell us why it's so good! Get involved! Then we can all learn something about you and qigong.

Be well.

mxqigong
June 13th, 2012, 04:15 AM
Thank's, By the way MX Qigong is a Chi Kung Meditation Program with its roots in Chinese medicine, martial arts and philosophy. It a health and meditaion technique for inner healing and stress relief.

BlueStar
June 13th, 2012, 05:42 PM
Hey mxqigong, welcome to the forum. I shall look that up. I have just downloaded a book called 'The Light Warrior's Guide to High Level Energy Healing' by Michael Lomax. It's available on Kindle. Looks fascinating, I shall report back

mxqigong
June 14th, 2012, 09:12 AM
Thank's for the welcome. I will look up it. I think it would be interesting to read.

Narnia
June 14th, 2012, 12:28 PM
Thank's for the welcome. I will look up it. I think it would be interesting to read.

Yes, indeed ... hello and welcome, mxqigong to the forum! Thank you kindly for sharing some more info on this meditation practice ... I plan on treating myself to spending more time reading up on this thread and all the info herein, after things settle down for me in the next week or so, I'm hoping to learn of some great benefits.

Anyhoo, thanks joining and posting, we hope you enjoy your stay here at the forum, and if you have any questions, please feel free to ask ok! :)

Cheers!

planetlove
January 30th, 2016, 07:32 PM
Needed this today ---