PDA

View Full Version : Changes to Come.....

Kiran
April 26th, 2012, 08:49 AM
We all talk about getting ready for the changes to come, being prepared, changing the script but what do we actually DO in reality? Is just talking about this enough? Do we walk the talk so to speak?
Many people are still not seeing the bigger picture. The world economy is failing, the governments are treating us more and more as experiments, and in some cases, literally experimenting on us!
They are trying to isolate those of us that are fully awake and walking the talk! They are cutting off our communication with each other and in some extreme cases, faking charges so people are being arrested. We have chem trails across our skies, poison in our water and radiation to keep our food on the shelves longer!

Sounds like something from a conspiracy film eh?

Time to wake up people!! This is really going on! I know many this is happening to. Those who rock boats and are proactive, are being shut down. They are being arrested on false charges, being cut off financially etc and even losing their homes.
Many of us have sat here waiting to do what it is we are here to do......so ok? What are you doing? I am trying to post and tell as many people about this. Will it result in actions against me, maybe not yet, if I am not seen as a threat yet. But I have friends who this is happening to.
One has lost her home, her financial status and cannot even apply to the state for aid because her ex-husband is part of the establishment!

We all need to take a step back and see what is really going on. Go read, listen, look up. I have been sharing/posting on FB much about this as have many others. Take time to wake up and really see it, really hear it. It is going on and going on now!
So time to step up folks and put your money where your mouth is. The time for talk is at an end....time to start doing and stop talking.
Do you really have to have that latest TV when others don't even have food? Do you really have to have that pair of shoes or dress when others have no home and live rough on the streets? Don't assume every homeless person is there from choice....many of them are there because they have been put there.
There is a global movement of people truly waking and Rory even posting about issues affecting people here such as the petitions is part of that.
Its time to start acting and being all you are to be here.
With absolute love and respect.

BlueStar
April 28th, 2012, 08:09 PM
Great and important topic Lorri, great insights :D

The way I currently see it...In the turbulent veil of maya, there's a great imbalance coming to the surface (it's always been there but it's becoming harder to ignore) and a clearing, purging happening. I agree that there's an element of control within the established structures which is kicking back and clamping down hard because I think, in these unstable times, the establishment feels very very threatened. Like a threatened animal, it becomes unpredictable, aggressive and dangerous. But its time will (and probably has) come.

I feel our entire purpose for being here is self-realisation, knowing what we TRULY are and embodying that - living in the dream with lucidity, clarity and love. I always remember Einstein's quote that we can never solve a problem with the same level of consciousness that created it. Yet there are a lot of spiritual people who are guilty of the 'spiritual bypass', which is using spirituality as a means of escape, to avoid having to deal with the things in themselves and their lives that they don't want to face. Can't remember who said it, but the other day I posted a quote saying that 'most the time we're in a state of distraction'. I think about 90% of what people do is distraction.

That's where integrity is important. True awakening is coming to see one's Self in all and to act accordingly. Dharma/right action presents itself to us in each situation, naturally, spontaneously. We just have to have the stillness and awareness within us to be able to recognise it and then act upon it. We don't need to save the world - 'the world' is an abstract concept really. All we can really do is be attuned to our Self, cut through the screen of BS the mind habitually churns up, and in each situation act according to our truest nature and deepest integrity. We always know deep within us what's right, what we need to be doing - but are we listening, or are we too busy distracting ourselves.

inspirit
April 29th, 2012, 02:12 PM
Hi Everyone
It has been awhile as much has been going on in my life. Anyway, I do believe that bad stuff is happening but I do not believe that we are going to end in December rather I believe we are going to shift to a higher plane. Ascension I guess many call it. I can feel the veil between the Spirit world and our world becoming thinner. I know my gifts are increasing and I have had a 'dark of the night' which thankfully is over and shift due occurred. We need to hold the Light and Love and not go in to the fear as that is what some want us to do. I do believe that the grid may come down which would reek havoc all over the world and people will need to work together but I have no fear as I know that my Guides/Angels will inform me of what I am to do. Right now they are telling me to help individuals stay out of fear and move towards Love. My opinion! Also assisting others to wake up to Love, kindness, compassion and harmony is also our role as Lightworkers. The government stuff has always been there but now there are no secretes so we are finding out about a lot of stuff. Live your life in the Light and help others to do the same.
Kathryn

Kiran
April 29th, 2012, 05:06 PM
Rory....thank you for your comments honey and agreed, by being attuned and focused on our true selves, we will know what we are here to do, then maybe people will start walking the walk.

Kathryn...good to see you here honey :) Yes I posted the post not to instill or create fear, but rather to send out the call to waken, to not be distracted by mundane things anymore. I agree as you do, this year will not see an end to the earth rather an end to the way things have been. This will cause some havoc and this is why there is now a movement to people becoming more aware of self sustainability etc. I too have no fear as humanity is on a path long set out before us and what will be will be. I choose to act rather than react. It is with Love and compassion that I do what I am doing here. People will either recognise that or not....we all have free will and a choice.
Love is and has always been, the key!

inspirit
April 30th, 2012, 05:18 PM
Rory....thank you for your comments honey and agreed, by being attuned and focused on our true selves, we will know what we are here to do, then maybe people will start walking the walk.

Kathryn...good to see you here honey :) Yes I posted the post not to instill or create fear, but rather to send out the call to waken, to not be distracted by mundane things anymore. I agree as you do, this year will not see an end to the earth rather an end to the way things have been. This will cause some havoc and this is why there is now a movement to people becoming more aware of self sustainability etc. I too have no fear as humanity is on a path long set out before us and what will be will be. I choose to act rather than react. It is with Love and compassion that I do what I am doing here. People will either recognise that or not....we all have free will and a choice.
Love is and has always been, the key!

Kiran, I did not think you were trying to make people afraid. I know like me you desire for people to wake up and the more that do the better things will be for the whole world including Gaia! I appreciate all that you are doing so keep it up and I know in my heart more and more people are going to wake up and understand that Love is the only important thing, the only thing we take with us when we cross over, not the toys, big houses, or expensive clothes and everything else. The time for individuals to look within is at hand but of course we can not force anyone just be great examples and teachers.

Love and Light
Kathryn

Kiran
April 30th, 2012, 07:01 PM
Kiran, I did not think you were trying to make people afraid. I know like me you desire for people to wake up and the more that do the better things will be for the whole world including Gaia! I appreciate all that you are doing so keep it up and I know in my heart more and more people are going to wake up and understand that Love is the only important thing, the only thing we take with us when we cross over, not the toys, big houses, or expensive clothes and everything else. The time for individuals to look within is at hand but of course we can not force anyone just be great examples and teachers.

Love and Light
Kathryn

Thank you for your understanding dearest. And as you rightly say, at the end of the day, people always have a choice. We can only take responsibility for our own actions. Much love to you honey, and really good to see you back with us.

Mr B
May 1st, 2012, 11:48 PM
I just sit back and relax. Watching.