PDA

View Full Version : Strange weather!

Candace
February 16th, 2012, 05:42 PM
Strange climate changes began in 2011. With enormous earthquakes, devastating hurricanes, and the most horrific tornadoes on record it raises a question about what we are doing to our planet. We've seen reactions from our mother to what we've been doing to her. Wars, pollution, technology, drilling, etc... A cyclone hit Madagascar on Valentine's Day that was the equivalent to a category 4 hurricane. There have been 101 tornadoes in the U.S. in 2012. There have been 2 confirmed fatalities in the United States. A tornado last year hit very close to home. An EF5 multiple-vortex tornado hit Joplin and leveled the entire town. I was so close that I heard the entire thing. The sky turned green and Mammatus clouds were present. Damage from the tornado affected my residence also. Europe is buried in snow. Last year Missouri had abundant snow followed by a horrible flood in the spring. In 2012 we are seeing above average temperatures in the United States.

A quote from the website: solarstormwarning.com

"All we can say is that there is so much conflicting data out there, that it's hard to know what to believe. But no doubt that 2011 smashed all modern world records when it comes to the most natural disasters in a single year, breaking some three thousand records just in the United States. That alone says something. Should this trend escalate greatly 2012, mankind will have to start taking the 2012, 2013 warning signs very seriously."

What are your thoughts on the signs that the weather alone has been giving us and the strange noises that have been happening recently?

God's Toy
February 17th, 2012, 06:27 AM
Ah good to see a new member posting! Welcome to the forum!

Ok on Topic!
It's odd alight that's for sure! As you say most of Europe is under Snow and where I come from we should be under it right now but we are not! Not only that but it's +12 c and mild outside and this is at 5am!! This is suppose to be 'hard winter' and I should be making my complaints of not being able to drive in the Snow but hell it's mild outside!

Nuts indeed. I for one want a hit of Snow as I have a 4X4 that needs a good testing!

Rana
February 17th, 2012, 07:29 AM
i agree in Australia we have had really CRAZY weather patterns ..strange to what is predictable ...

Lion Spirit Walker
July 12th, 2012, 10:48 PM
For years I've paid attention to the behavior of animals of all types. And I can say as of this post it's apparent that the behavior of the animals (including insects) I've been observing has reflected the unusual climate changes.
Yet again Nature is clearly 'speaking' to us. I have to ask how many of us are actually listening???