PDA

View Full Version : Positive excercise

Rana
October 26th, 2011, 01:31 PM
I found and printed positive quotes and sayings and cut them up and posted them randomly around my work place.everyone has responded really well to them because im getting great feed back. i put them on doors in our laundry, at the basins everywhere ! something small has made a BIG difference ! :cool: (oooeee a new Mr cool wearing new sunnies !! )

Narnia
October 26th, 2011, 02:24 PM
I think that is simply a wonderful thing to do, so simple and basic and yet so profound .... people really do need to be reminder of those little diamonds in the rough and to be reminder of just how beautiful Life really is when the difficulty of everyday Life can get in the way!!

Good for you Rana ... rock on with your messages/quotes! You are an Angel!! :two hearts:

BlueStar
October 26th, 2011, 06:46 PM
Wonderful idea and a great way to spread inspiration. Here's another similar idea that came to me - how about doing the same but leaving them in public places like park benches, bus stops, etc? I suddenly really want to do that. Lordy knows people need the inspiration and a little boost in consciousness and mood.

Rana
October 27th, 2011, 12:33 PM
Wonderful idea and a great way to spread inspiration. Here's another similar idea that came to me - how about doing the same but leaving them in public places like park benches, bus stops, etc? I suddenly really want to do that. Lordy knows people need the inspiration and a little boost in consciousness and mood.

hey yeah ..i love that idea !! and when i go to town next i can stick them !! we have some anonomous knitters in melbourne that knit to cover street items like power poles .bicycles etc its funny when the paper prints them up ... colouring the world in knit ! thanks for the quote idea im so going to do it !!! my favourite this weel by Oscar Wilde "we are all in the gutter but some of us are looking at the stars " yeah man thats cool as ! xxx

BlueStar
October 27th, 2011, 03:01 PM
I'm gonna do that too, Rana! Besides anything it sounds really fun :)

And I love love LOVE that Wilde quote, hadn't heard it in a long while. So so true.

Lion Spirit Walker
October 27th, 2011, 11:17 PM
I love this. Count me in. :)

Rana
November 1st, 2011, 12:39 PM
I'm gonna do that too, Rana! Besides anything it sounds really fun :)

And I love love LOVE that Wilde quote, hadn't heard it in a long while. So so true.

glad i reminded you .. it is a cool quote ..

Alexis25
December 19th, 2011, 07:20 PM
Positive exercise is not literally exercise sometimes positive comes from the mind so it could be better if every individual have positive attitude to come up to the best results...it could apply in every aspect of life...and as far as I know most graphic designer have this kind of guts...