PDA

View Full Version : 11.11.11

Kiran
October 10th, 2011, 04:33 PM
At 11am and 11pm on 11th november 2011, people are being asked to do a meditation on raising the vibrations of the people on this planet and the planet herself.

http://humanityhealing.net/2010/11/gaia-oneness-meditation-for-1111/#respond

If you can join in at this time on your own timeline, it will be a positive step forward. Remember to focus on the Earth as she should be...perfect and whole and healed. Focus on the people, awake, alert and on the path they should now be on.

With love.

BlueStar
October 10th, 2011, 07:28 PM
I've been meaning to start a thread on this for a while, you beat me to it Lorri! :) Been thinking about 11:11:11... Now I know the Gregorian calendar we use is man-made, but I do wonder if there is some significance to this date. Certainly I've heard Solara speak of it for many years...it's coming very soon and I will certainly be taking some time out to tune in.

Narnia
October 11th, 2011, 12:26 AM
The day before my birthday ... methinks I'll definitely be participating!! :D

Jordan
October 11th, 2011, 11:07 AM
:girl_yes3 (1): thanks Lorri

Kiran
October 11th, 2011, 12:25 PM
Thank you for your input my friends.....all our efforts will not be wasted of this I am sure.

http://c1.eatdrinkbetter.com/files/2010/12/earth.jpg

Kiran
November 4th, 2011, 11:14 AM
As the 11th approaches, I thought it would be an idea to post some more information on this along with some meditation ideas. If you cannot get outside (due to weather issues) you could create a little area indoors (similar to a little altar) and do your meditation here.
Things you could include would be some stones or crystals, a candle or two, some pictures of the earth looking splendid, a plant or some flowers (I often use white flowers), pictures of people or loved ones looking the picture of health...all to help the visualisation of the earth and her inhabitants looking as they should be at their peak.
I am posting a meditation here and if anyone else has any to share, please fee free.

Meditation:
Find a comfortable place to sit and allow your body to totally relax, breathe deeply from the diaphragm and allow your mind to remain focused and clear. On your next in breath allow yourself to become more deeply relaxed. Notice as you relax that you are beginning to be surrounding by sparkling golden and crystalline light. As the light around you increases it begins to flow through your body, feel as every cell in your body becomes filled with this beautiful golden crystalline light. You begin to feel lighter and then notice as you feel yourself extending and reaching out to connect with the others also meditating at this time. As this connection is complete feel the energy increase and form one large glowing energy form. Once the group connection of the energy has completed feel as the energy glows and sparkles.

Become aware now of lifting above the Earth and looking down on your home country noticing where the light is bright and where there is darkness. You can now feel that there is something about to happen that there is a portal beginning to open. Visualise this portal as beautiful large golden doors. As you see these doors they are closed and you know that there is still something that is awaited before the doors will open. Cast your eyes further around the world and as you place your attention over Africa you can see two areas of bright light. One is over Egypt and the other is over the underground Lemurian City of Light. You become aware of the energies joining you both from Egypt and from the Lemurian city. These beings have been waiting for this time to help bring in the energies needed now to heal the self, society and the world. Mankind can now make the decision to change and move forward towards the Golden Age. The Lemurian envoy has brought two immense Lemurian crystals and steps forward to place one either side of the portal doorway. As this is done the crystals begin to glow and the envoy tones a sequence of notes to signal the readiness for the portal opening and to open and clear and attune the minds of those participating.

Now watch as the huge golden doors begin to open and you can sense the excitement building in anticipation. As the doors open you are able to see the rainbow light begin to flood through. The colours are all opalescent and vibrating at a high frequency. Standing firm and linking with the whole group you assist the energy coming through to the Earth and watch as it flows first to the areas already shining brightly and gradually flowing into all the areas of darkness. As the energy flows you become aware of the higher level of knowledge and understanding that accompanies the energy each one of you receiving the information that you need to take your next step on your life path. For many this will be a complete change moving into new areas and undertaking new tasks. You have been waiting for this for so long and now it is here. World Peace and tolerance is closer and each person has a role to play in bringing this into being.

Many of you will receive a connection to Ancient knowledge too through Egypt or Lemuria as we are now moving forward in a number of parallel streams all aiming for the same outcome but taking different routes and bringing different aspects of the energies into play. Those of you drawn to this meditation are following the Lemurian energies which are neither better or worse than other energies simply different and reflect your own personal soul lineage.

Watching the energy continue to flow you begin to notice the changes within you as all the many aspects of yourself integrate particularly the male and female aspects. You see the male and female aspects of yourself appear in front of you. At first you see them standing side by side but then they move together and you watch fascinated as the two aspects merge into one another retaining their integrity but fully combined. As this completes the merged male and female aspects step towards you and you allow them to step within you and sense the new feeling of balance and completeness. Completing this merge you extend your awareness around you and feel the change in the group energies as each individual also becomes complete.

Looking at the doorway once again you see that the crystals at the doorway have also taken into themselves the opalescent rainbow colours and are holding the flow of energy steady. The flow will continue for some time to come until the changes necessary are firmly in place.

The Lemurian envoy now steps forward, he is smiling and happy so many have chosen to help in the bringing in of these new energies. You are the way showers, each one of you has agreed to take the lead and show others the way forward. Each one of you carries a torch to lead the way. Look in your hand and you see the torch flaming brightly with the same opalescent rainbow light. Watch this light and see how with your intent to fulfil your purpose it burns ever brighter. The Lemurian envoy speaks again and tells you that this torch is taken back into your daily life not in your hand but in your heart and as he says this you watch as the torch moves from your hand and takes its place firmly in your heart. Your purpose is lit by this light and you feel a renewed strength both in yourself and in your purpose.

The Egyptian and the Lemurian envoys now step back and stand one each side of the portal to guard and protect the energy as it continues to flow. You sense that it is now time for you to leave and you allow yourself to return slowly to your physical body bringing the new energies with you. The energy continues to flow and you know that you will remain connected to it and more memories and knowledge will also continue to flow to you.

Allow yourself to slowly return to your body feeling your connection with the Earth and feeling as you ground the new energies into the Earth herself. Bringing your new energy and knowledge with you return to where you are now relaxed and refreshed.

(With thanks from http://crystalmaster.co.uk/default.aspx)

Narnia
November 4th, 2011, 02:19 PM
Thanks Lorri for the info and the reminder as well!! :)

BlueStar
November 4th, 2011, 10:06 PM
Thanks for the info Lorri, will share some other stuff soon. I'm a spiritual rebel these days, I don't exactly know what I'm gonna do...but I'm definitely 1000% tuning in and I'm going to 'feel my way into it'. Feels immense....

Kiran
November 4th, 2011, 10:38 PM
Thanks for the info Lorri, will share some other stuff soon. I'm a spiritual rebel these days, I don't exactly know what I'm gonna do...but I'm definitely 1000% tuning in and I'm going to 'feel my way into it'. Feels immense....

A spiritual rebel eh??? And as it should be my darling!! Go with your feelings :) I posted the meditation for those who are not so experienced at doing it ;)

BlueStar
November 5th, 2011, 08:30 PM
A spiritual rebel eh??? And as it should be my darling!! Go with your feelings :) I posted the meditation for those who are not so experienced at doing it ;)

hehe :) Yup, it's a lovely meditation by the sound of it. I'm not sure it's quite my approach...I'm gonna think about it and see how I'm going to tune in. I'll be back :D

BlueStar
November 5th, 2011, 08:34 PM
From Solara's website http://www.nvisible.com/

She's been writing about the 11:11 for over twenty years I believe. Here's some info from her site, which you can take or leave. I do resonate with her the notion of the 'silent watchers'.

We are drawing close to the momentous date of November 11, 2011 or 11/11/11.

This was the date when we assumed that the 11:11 Doorway would close. However, it has become increasingly clear that the 11:11 Doorway will not close on that date, nor will it close in the near future. This doesn't mean that there will be more 11:11 Gate Activations after the final activation of the Eleventh Gate in 2012. But it does mean that we are given more time to make the complete shift from the old Template of Duality into the Template of Oneness.

There will be no 11:11 Gate Activation on 11/11/11 since so many different "11:11" events are scheduled for that day. This would make the energies scattered, rather than focused. Instead, we have received a very strong vision of what we are meant to do on that day.

We are to sit as Silent Watchers all over the world on 11/11/11, in groups large and small. The Silent Watchers are vast beings who hold the Worlds within Worlds into balance and maintain the interweaving of the grids in multiverses. They moved into position right before the creation of Time to serve as stabilization pinions for this dimensional universe.

The Silent Watchers are not separate from us. We are both physical beings and Silent Watchers. They are simply a part of the vastness of our infinite beings. Silent Watchers see and feel everything. When disturbances occur in the Worlds within Worlds, they expand the grids so that everything can move freely into their new positions within a totally New Paradigm. They observe everything with neutrality and immense love and don't try to change anything, yet by embodying PURE HEART TRUE LOVE and strengthening the resonance of Trueness, they emanate a powerful stabilizing influence.

There are four key parts of the Silent Watcher practice.

1. RISING INTO THE VASTNESS of the Silent Watcher Position
This is where we obtain a vaster perspective of the Worlds within Worlds.

2. ALL IS WELL
We emanate the knowingness that ALL IS WELL, despite all outer appearances.

3. PURE HEART TRUE LOVE
We embody PURE HEART TRUE LOVE, radiating it to all the Worlds within Worlds.

4. STRENGTHENING THE RESONANCE OF TRUENESS
We strengthen the resonance of Trueness and call forth the True Ones in all the Worlds within Worlds.

On November 11th, if possible, try to go to a sacred place in your area.

Then we will sit as Silent Watchers. After we have finished, we expand outwards and create two circles. Each circle will move in the opposite direction. This is where we should be at 11:11 am Greenwich Mean Time. Then the inner circle will step outwards to join the outer circle and we will once again sit as Silent Watchers. Next, we expand outwards and create two new circles, each moving in the opposite direction. This will be done a total of four times, each time expanding outwards.

Your group can create the steps of your circles. They may be the same movements each time, or they may be different steps.

After we finish sitting for the fifth time as Silent Watchers, we can share our experiences with each other. If you would like to email them to us at anchors@nvisible.com, we will share them on this website.

THE COMPLETE VISION OF 11/11/11

We sit as Silent Watchers in a huge circle all over the planet. Then we will expand outwards and create two circles, leaving an open space in the center. Each circle dances in the opposite direction. At 11:11 am Greenwich Mean Time, a massive cylinder will enter the planet into the center of our circle. This cylinder will go deep into the Earth until it is half into the ground and half above the ground. While this happens, the circles will continue to turn.

Then we will repeat this process three more times, each time expanding our circle.

This will completely RESET ALL THAT WE KNOW into the resonance of Trueness. It will also keep the 11:11 Doorway open for more people to pass through it into the Ultra Greater Reality. Never before has such an unified action on this scale been performed. It will have a profound effect on this planet and far beyond.

CREATING SILENT WATCHER GROUPS

Anyone can create a Silent Watcher Group for this momentous occasion. We are also going to have some public Silent Watcher Groups in various countries led by our 11:11 Workshop Facilitators. There will be a list of Groups on this website. However, you do not need to be in a Group to participate. It can be done wherever you are. The important component is that we all do this at the same time, 11:11 am Greenwich Mean Time. This is when the cylinder will enter the planet.

BlueStar
November 7th, 2011, 07:49 PM
It's coming............!

I intend to spend as much time as I can meditating in the days prior, keeping the mind peaceful and focussed. I'll be eating lightly and healthily also, as heavy and 'tamasic' food dulls and obstructs the mind. Time to prepare.

Kiran
November 7th, 2011, 07:58 PM
Thanks for sharing Solara's information honey...I liked the Silent Watchers too....resonates with me. I hope people do cop on to this...and do the work.
Much love Rory :)

Kiran
November 8th, 2011, 11:43 AM
It's coming............!

I intend to spend as much time as I can meditating in the days prior, keeping the mind peaceful and focussed. I'll be eating lightly and healthily also, as heavy and 'tamasic' food dulls and obstructs the mind. Time to prepare.

It is dearest...very much so. Drinking plenty of water and cleansing my system in readiness. :)

BlueStar
November 10th, 2011, 03:02 PM
From Solara's November Surf Report. Insight into 11:11

November is an extremely intense, fast paced, action-packed month full of unprecedented change and huge breakthroughs. The scope of the breakthroughs we experience will be determined by how True we are. If we are resistant to change, it may be a difficult month. Many people are scared by the vast scale of the changes because it looks like everything is breaking apart and it is. But if we embrace these changes that make space for the entrance of the New and True, it will be immensely exciting.

On November 11, 2011, we will experience a major RESET as the massive Wheels within Wheels click into position, one after another. This RESET represents a Mua of immense proportions. (A Mua is the beginning of a major cycle.) This RESET opens something totally new and sets off a series of triggers that will create a series of Major Intersections of RIGHT TIME - RIGHT PLACE.

11:11:11 is the moment that all our beings have been waiting for, for ages!!! It is an awesome event that will anchor something much huger that we can even imagine.

AFTER 11/11/11:

Many things will click into position on myriad levels. Many of us will be pushed out of our old lives and propelled into our new ones. We will be pushed out of who we were and become who we really are. We will be led to our right people and places.

November's RESET changes everything. It's similar to installing a new operating system on a computer. After we do this, some software programs no longer work; others need to be updated. There are new apps and new programs that must be installed so we can fully function in our New True Lives.

After the RESET, we will be reviewing our core beliefs and determining which ones are still relevant. We will be sorting through our possessions, activities and relationships to see what still belongs with us. Many of us will move to a new location. Many will quit their jobs and create something totally different to do that is infinitely more fulfilling.

While some of the profound changes caused by the RESET will be immediately apparent, others will take time to fully feel and integrate. This is because the RESET will spread out into all the directions in a series of waves that increasingly cause more and more elements to click into position. It happens in this manner because we simply couldn't handle it if everything happened at once and because some things can't click into position until other elements first click into position.

11/11/11's RESET will also set off a huge wave of Ho'o Pono Pono or Making Things Right. During the next few months, many of us will find ourselves returning to the places of our old lives. We will go back as WHO WE ARE NOW, True Ones, to complete any unfinished business, to gather up scattered fragments of ourselves, to make things right that were left unbalanced, to let go of things, and to say a final goodbye to The Way Things Used To Be.

This is really necessary because we haven't realized how much we are weakened by the residue from the past that we still carry. It's like carrying a large pile of rocks on our backs. We've been carrying them for so long that we no longer notice how heavy they are. When we fully step into our True Lives, we will be strong, free and totally ready for them.

The foundations of our New True Lives are not simply an expansion of our old foundations. We don't just shift the elements of our old lives to a new location. We don't move from our old house to a similar house in our New Landscape. Or leave our old job to take a similar job in a new location. This is not a New Life; it is simply moving our old life to a different landscape, not to our New Landscape.

True Lives require new foundations that are vastly expanded. If we try to look for our New True Lives from a personal vantage point, we will not be able to see them. True Lives are totally different from what we have known. They require absolutely new ways of living and totally new ways of doing everything.

Our new foundations are not based on personal interests or personal preferences, but on rightness and Trueness. Instead, they are created by coming together with a group of kindred people united in a common purpose. Together as ONE, we create our new foundation. That's when everything brilliantly clicks into position.

Kiran
November 10th, 2011, 03:10 PM
A singularity of thought and mind and heart.............

BlueStar
November 10th, 2011, 03:22 PM
I've been aware of this approaching date for years now. Part of me still thinks - what's so special about a certain date in the calendar and time on a watch? Our measurement of time is man-made and time itself is an illusion anyway. But maybe it's even a self-fulfilling prophecy? If enough importance is placed on something by enough people, then something powerful is created. This is a moment in time when millions of people across the world will be focussed on a single instant, a single moment of NOW...

The global link up is 11:11:11 in Greenwich Mean Time. It's ideal for me as it's mid-morning, but I encourage everyone to try and observe it, even if it means waking up in the middle of the night. It seems important somehow.

I intend to take some time out and meditate. If the weather permits, I'm going to the clifftop overlooking the sea...seen in the pic below (there's a seat at the edge of the mound in the centre of the pic).

I've thought about this and tried to feel how best I can honour this moment. What I will do is enter the state of meditation by letting go of mind, thoughts and ego and slip into that vast expanse of emptiness/fullness/stillness/pure awareness at the core of my being...and lovingly hold the entire world in my expanded awareness.

Personally I advise not coming at this from a perspective of having to heal the planet, or having to bring down light and change things, because this emphasises duality and imperfection. This is a time to go beyond duality and to observe and focus on the underlying inherent perfection of ALL things, ALL people, ALL expressions of consciousness. Yet I might see the obstructions that create separation, pain and suffering slipping away like clouds passing across the sky, and focus on the Oneness and interconnectedness of life. Just focussing on the perfection rather than emphasising the imperfection creates harmony and brings about balance. I truly believe that's all we need to do. For me, prayer is again rooted in a false duality - we ultimately are that which we might pray to, so why not just BE that and act from that level. Infinitely more powerful I think!

That is my intention for honouring 11:11. I hope everyone else will honour it in whatever way they feel is right.

Narnia
November 10th, 2011, 07:13 PM
Just focussing on the perfection rather than emphasising the imperfection creates harmony and brings about balance. I truly believe that's all we need to do.

This is exactly how I i.e., my Spirit, plans/intends to use it's energy when participating in this collective consciousness/meditation .... :giveheart

Kiran
November 10th, 2011, 09:53 PM
The global link up is 11:11:11 in Greenwich Mean Time. It's ideal for me as it's mid-morning, but I encourage everyone to try and observe it, even if it means waking up in the middle of the night. It seems important somehow.

I intend to take some time out and meditate. If the weather permits, I'm going to the clifftop overlooking the sea...seen in the pic below (there's a seat at the edge of the mound in the centre of the pic).

I've thought about this and tried to feel how best I can honour this moment. What I will do is enter the state of meditation by letting go of mind, thoughts and ego and slip into that vast expanse of emptiness/fullness/stillness/pure awareness at the core of my being...and lovingly hold the entire world in my expanded awareness.

That is my intention for honouring 11:11. I hope everyone else will honour it in whatever way they feel is right.

Yes my friend I agree with you that this is a personal thing and I hope the weather is good for you tomorrow....sounds wonderful! I will be in work in the morning time but will spend time in quiet reflection and will do the main meditation in the evening. The main thing is that we do something rather than nothing ;)

Kiran
November 11th, 2011, 10:44 AM
A message from Talyaa Liera

And now you stand, your face turned upward to the stars, ready to join hands and leap joyously into your future. Do you feel the energy? Do you feel the power of Truth, Love and Beauty standing there beside you? Do you feel the hum of the ancients, the whispered songs of yore, the tangled threads now made smooth by time and intention? This, then, is your call, your awakening, your step into the What Comes Next. This is 11-11-11.
Watch now as you awaken to your sacred destiny, the path that connects you to your family, your community, your world. See how your thread weaves seamlessly and beautifully into the threads all around you, each thread a necessary and integral part of the entirety of the weaving that is the creation of human experience. See your part and honor its magnificence. For you surely are magnificent. So beautiful. So achingly and beautifully human in all your messiness and pain and joy. Each moment that you breathe is held motionless in the annals of time. Each breath is a creation unto itself, a whisper of hope and potential. Remember that the next time you take a breath, and another, and another ... each breath creates a new world.
What do you create now?
And now?
And now?
And now.
11-11-11 is one moment in time that stands apart as an invitation to be all that you can be, all that you already are, all that you will become. This, then, is your doorway to the future. The doorway to your exquisite creation. The doorway to the new world and beyond that is the co-creation of all the threads woven around you. And the more thought, attention, love and focus you heap upon your personal thread – the bright and lovely piece of the weaving that is your life, your path -- the brighter and more lovely the overall tapestry will become.
11-11-11 is your personal invitation to awesome.
Remember our encouragement to dream your wild dream? Have you been dreaming? Surely you have, for in the space of time between then and now, the world has changed. Oh! Did you feel it happen? It was in your sleep, perhaps, and you awakened in a new world. You almost remembered this and perhaps decided it was a dream after all, and then went about your day making coffee, petting cats, driving in your car. But still that new world bustled on around you, and you did not remember that you dreamed it into being. You did not remember that you awakened to your magnificence in the night while you slept. You did not remember that you leapt joyfully through your personal doorway to the future.

That future is Now.
Breathe it in, all of it. It is yours.
You deserve this.
You created this.
Now go live it.

Copyright (C) 2006 - 2011 by Talyaa Liera. All rights reserved. All material on this page is protected by US and international copyright law and may not be quoted or reproduced without the express written permission of the author. All authorized reproductions, quotes or copies, in whole or in part, must reference the author's name and the Polaris Rising website, www.polarisrising.com

Kiran
November 11th, 2011, 11:12 AM
Love and Light to one and all. Peace be with you.

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2011/060/3/e/3e458bacfe74b8c86769ba0cb67bc00e-d3aonov.jpg

BlueStar
November 11th, 2011, 09:16 PM
Lovely pic Lorri! :D

I felt honoured to be able to participate in a world link-up at precisely 11.11.11 on 11.11.11. I focussed on the oneness and held the planet and all upon it in love. Afterward I felt something quite unique and pronounced that I can't really begin to put into words. I can only describe it as a 'lifting', I actually 'saw' something being lifted from myself and the planet. Don't know what that means, but that's what I saw and felt :)

Kiran
November 12th, 2011, 08:05 AM
Thank you Rory...happy you liked it dearest. Sounds like you had a good meditation. I did a short one at 11am and focused on friends who have not been well. I spent about 10 minutes in the meditation and found I had tears running down my cheeks. The sense of love was profound.
I did another at 11pm and the same thing happened....tears flowed with the overwhelming feeling of love that surged through....I felt myself above the planet looking down on this jewel we inhabit. Wonderful.