PDA

View Full Version : Say Something Nice!!

Narnia
August 22nd, 2011, 06:03 PM
Say Something Nice!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RwEYYI-AGWs

BlueStar
August 22nd, 2011, 06:34 PM
Aww...that was really cute, what a great idea! Brought a :) to my face. Thanks for sharing P !

Lion Spirit Walker
August 23rd, 2011, 01:50 AM
That was cool. Ty Narnia. :)

Lion Spirit Walker
August 23rd, 2011, 04:28 AM
Say something nice...
Thank you all for being wonderful.

Narnia
August 23rd, 2011, 02:11 PM
Say Something Nice!

Mysterious Wisdom is such a special place and each member is special in their own unique way!! :girl_yes3 (1):

BlueStar
August 23rd, 2011, 07:22 PM
Something nice.......

You are a extraordinary, wondrous and exquisitely beautiful expression of the One. You are Perfection :)

Rana
August 24th, 2011, 02:41 PM
say sometihng nice ..... ! i feel at "home"with you all

inutero
August 25th, 2011, 04:49 AM
Something Nice!!:mr_cool

inutero
August 25th, 2011, 04:50 AM
ok, okay...i'll play...everyone on mysterious wisdom is amazing. I feel lucky to have gotten to know you all.

Lion Spirit Walker
August 25th, 2011, 06:04 AM
Hehehe. LOLLOL. Good medicine. Ty my friend. HEHEHE.

Something Nice!!:mr_cool

Lion Spirit Walker
August 25th, 2011, 06:06 AM
Say Something Nice...
This is a very cool thread. :)

Narnia
August 25th, 2011, 01:02 PM
Say Something Nice...
This is a very cool thread. :)

That is nice to say!!

I certainly am enjoying reading everyone's nice comments! :D

Narnia
August 26th, 2011, 12:23 AM
You
Are
Special
Beyond
Belief

:)

Anjou
August 26th, 2011, 12:04 PM
The wisdom and creativity of the Mysterious Wisdom family leaps off my screen whenever I open a new post. :cool.3:

Lion Spirit Walker
August 30th, 2011, 12:54 AM
May each of you come to experience the joy that you've helped me to realize. With heartfelt grattitude I thank you all.

mary
August 30th, 2011, 09:39 PM
Hi.. how I missed my MW home!!!

Lion Spirit Walker
September 1st, 2011, 06:39 AM
Mysterious Wisdom glows with the beautiful light of the people who are here. Ty all.

:two hearts::cool.3::two hearts:

Mr. Brightside
September 4th, 2011, 09:36 PM
I do miss my friends here in this enchanting place :) I promise to frequent the cafe more often I promise ;)

Narnia
September 4th, 2011, 11:00 PM
I do miss my friends here in this enchanting place :) I promise to frequent the cafe more often I promise ;)

What a nice thing to say ... and how nice it is to see you again sweetheart!!

You are and have been missed here, my dear friend ... yes, please do stop by the cafe and I'll make you a special cup of joe or something else if you perfer!! :girl_yes3 (1):

Lion Spirit Walker
September 8th, 2011, 02:12 AM
It is very good to see you again...

Lion Spirit Walker
September 9th, 2011, 01:15 AM
How can I adequately express the heartfelt appreciation I feel for everyone here?
Thank you just doesn't seem to be enough...

:two hearts::cool.3::two hearts:

Rana
September 9th, 2011, 11:01 AM
:Girl_yeshugs

Narnia
September 9th, 2011, 01:16 PM
When you are gone you are dearly missed ... promise me you won't stay away forever ... :giveheart

inutero
September 10th, 2011, 06:58 PM
You guys all continue to amaze me.

Narnia
September 10th, 2011, 08:22 PM
... Everyone has their own Inner-Beauty ... it's just a matter of seeing it in the right Light ...

Lion Spirit Walker
September 14th, 2011, 11:12 AM
May your day be as wonderful as you are to me.

:cool.3:

Narnia
September 14th, 2011, 01:07 PM
Though, I may not be able to see you, I bet you look really nice today!! :D

God's Toy
September 26th, 2011, 04:38 PM
I want to thank each and every one of you for your time with us! you make MW what it is!

Thanks so much for being the passion behind MW's message!

Mr B
September 27th, 2011, 11:37 AM
If we had a +1 button i would have used it right now. But i'll have to do it the oldfashion way then....LOL

GT, a big +1 on that.

Let me thank you for always being around and that you keep MW up and running.
Without you there wouldn't be a MW and we wouldn't be here.

It is and always will be my second home. Before i forget...... You're the best admin i've ever known. :yourock:

Narnia
September 27th, 2011, 02:17 PM
If we had a +1 button i would have used it right now. But i'll have to do it the oldfashion way then....LOL

GT, a big +1 on that.

Let me thank you for always being around and that you keep MW up and running.
Without you there wouldn't be a MW and we wouldn't be here.

It is and always will be my second home. Before i forget...... You're the best admin i've ever known. :yourock:

Love this post!! :two hearts:

God's Toy
September 27th, 2011, 11:32 PM
Ah Mr B your very kind, thank you :)

Rana
September 30th, 2011, 09:10 AM
I want to thank each and every one of you for your time with us! you make MW what it is!

Thanks so much for being the passion behind MW's message!

Thankyou and that means YOU too !! you are part of the MW whole xxxx

Lion Spirit Walker
October 11th, 2011, 04:07 AM
Mysterious Wisdom and everyone here create a place of true healing.
Thank you all for such good medicine.

Narnia
October 17th, 2011, 12:15 PM
May something Wonderful happen to you today!! :D

Lion Spirit Walker
October 17th, 2011, 11:27 PM
May something Wonderful happen to you today!! :D
Your message is truly appreciated. Thank you very much. :)

Lion Spirit Walker
October 19th, 2011, 04:19 AM
Laugh and let yourself Play. :)

Anjou
October 19th, 2011, 01:01 PM

For better or worse, this is my primary method of survival with a semblance of sanity! :7hit (1):

Narnia
October 19th, 2011, 02:16 PM

Ah yes, the main reason why I had to repeat 1st grade ... *he-he* ... I love laughing and playing ... always have and always will!! :D

Lion Spirit Walker
October 19th, 2011, 08:24 PM
Hehehe. :D
Right On. Right On.

Lion Spirit Walker
October 25th, 2011, 01:22 AM
Mysterious Wisdom = Family = Balance = Sharing & Caring = True Appreciation... etc.

Narnia
October 25th, 2011, 01:51 PM
Mysterious Wisdom = Family = Balance = Sharing & Caring = True Appreciation... etc.

My sentiments exactly my dear friend!! :giveheart

Rana
October 26th, 2011, 01:34 PM
LOVE is everywhere !

Narnia
October 26th, 2011, 04:49 PM
I truly Love MW and all the members within ... with all of my heart ... I wish you all bountiful wellness and happiness!! :two hearts:

Rana
October 27th, 2011, 12:38 PM
:giveheart...and back to you too polly wolly doodle all the day !

Lion Spirit Walker
October 27th, 2011, 10:48 PM
This is very nice. :) Thank you dear Polly.

I truly Love MW and all the members within ... with all of my heart ... I wish you all bountiful wellness and happiness!! :two hearts:

Mr B
November 6th, 2011, 04:55 AM
I just want to say thank you to all my friends here at MW from the deepest of my heart. You....! You are all truely great and amazing, awesome people, you are my second family. We share our deepest emotions, thoughts and feelings sometimes and we support each other to get back up there again.

A good example is Michael towards me.... I don't know what he did or does but for this time being i seem to enjoy some things again since he brought up Batman in the visitors messages. I adjusted my profile, went on and am playing the game again (note to self: Must buy the sequel Batman Arkham City), downloaded some free ebooks on my Android Tablet and i'm even customizing the Linux distro on my netbook to get some Bat looks on it....

LOL!!! I know i'm nuts sometimes, but hey.... that's me! Thanks Michael!

I am however sorry if i let anyone of you down and i didn't stick to my promises.... This year has not been really easy to be honest and I need to try and get back there again no matter how hard it might seem. I guess that what i said before is a slight good start helping me to get back to myself.

Thanks for everything ladies and gentledudes.:Boy_yes3:

Narnia
November 6th, 2011, 01:15 PM
I am however sorry if i let anyone of you down and i didn't stick to my promises.... This year has not been really easy to be honest and I need to try and get back there again no matter how hard it might seem. I guess that what i said before is a slight good start helping me to get back to myself.

Oh WOW, oh wow, oh wow ... That's so crazy ... just yesterday, I was in the midst of making a post like yours (and of course I was pulled away from the laptop and therefore never submitted my post) ... my message is so similiar to yours Maik, this year has been particularly hard for me on sooo many levels as some of you may know and I don't know if and when it'll ever improve, but I know it will sometime ... but coming here to MW everyday, through my own think and thin, and MW's thick and thin, and though I may not respond to everyone's wonderful posts, I do read them .... I want you all to know I truly appreciate your voice, your words of wisdom and just seeing you guys post on the boards ....

I too, apologize if I have let anyone down and or have not fulfilled my promises ... it may take me a while to do some things, but please know I always have MW best intestes at heart and I try to do my very best.

Like Maik said, MW is my second home as well! I love it here! I feel safe here! I love and respect all the memebrs here ... everyone here make MW what it is!

And Maik, I am sure all of us here know just how deeply committed and loyal you are to MW ... don't worry yourself with that sweetheart! :giveheart

:lovemw: :thanks: :signsHF: :signsCool: :yourock:

Okay ... now who wants to join me and skip over to the MW cafe for some coffee! :drool:

BlueStar
November 6th, 2011, 06:44 PM
Aww, reading your words really touched me guys. I'm so grateful that we have met and formed this kind of virtual-family. I feel closer to and like I know many of you more than I know my 'real life' friends. It's funny that, isn't it? Thank you for allowing me to be a part of the MW family. You guys truly are amazing, funny, caring and beautiful souls :D

Anjou
November 6th, 2011, 09:28 PM

I often discover myself reading and absorbing more than posting---for many reasons. This post means a lot, because I also thank everyone for simply being here, regardless of what trials or tribulations we individually encounter. You all share so much of yourselves, and I truly appreciate it. :good2

Silverleaf
June 14th, 2012, 11:29 PM
http://media-cache-ec6.pinterest.com/upload/282530576592875917_6FFk96DZ_f.jpg

"You know what music is? God's little reminder that there's something else besides us in this universe, a harmonic connection between all living beings, every where, even the stars." -August Rush

Lion Spirit Walker
June 17th, 2012, 03:51 AM
I love this wonderful truth. Thank you.

http://media-cache-ec6.pinterest.com/upload/282530576592875917_6FFk96DZ_f.jpg

"You know what music is? God's little reminder that there's something else besides us in this universe, a harmonic connection between all living beings, every where, even the stars." -August Rush

Lion Spirit Walker
June 17th, 2012, 03:54 AM
It's truly good medicine to be back 'home' again.
My love to you all. You so touch my heart.

inutero
June 18th, 2012, 12:44 AM
LOVE is everywhere !

I couldn't help but think of this song when I read your post. I posted this song before, but it just doesn't get old for me. Sometimes I have to remind myself that love is all around. Sometimes we choose to look the other way for some reason.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxBO28j3vug

inutero
June 18th, 2012, 12:50 AM
Thank you!!

Narnia
June 18th, 2012, 01:58 PM
May you all be Blessed with a beautiful day!! :giveheart

Lion Spirit Walker
June 20th, 2012, 01:47 AM
Mysterious Wisdom is evidence that wonderful things can occur everywhere, virtual reality included.

Lion Spirit Walker
June 24th, 2012, 02:46 AM
May everyone have a night/day full of amazing wonders and joy...

Silverleaf
June 27th, 2012, 08:54 PM
http://media-cache-ec6.pinterest.com/upload/204562008044701769_XU9LjaL1_f.jpg

Kiran
June 27th, 2012, 09:12 PM
http://media-cache-ec6.pinterest.com/upload/204562008044701769_XU9LjaL1_f.jpg

Couldn't agree with you more dearest.....wonderful to see you here :)

Narnia
October 21st, 2012, 01:51 PM
Nothing is so ugly that it can't be beautiful, if you look close enough.

BlueStar
October 29th, 2012, 02:31 PM
Something Nice

Lion Spirit Walker
May 22nd, 2013, 02:05 AM
Mysterious Wisdom is still the best site online. It would be nice to hear about our members experiences.