PDA

View Full Version : This Sacred Place

Jester Black
August 21st, 2011, 05:41 PM
a visual representation
http://youtu.be/f4tZiv9ikJs

BlueStar
August 21st, 2011, 07:15 PM
Excellent work Jay! The music is beautiful and as marvellously produced as always and the video complements it really well. I think you did a great job conveying a sense of spirituality/wonder that is and is in everything in this world...the message is really touching.

I felt that the transition between the images in the earlier part of the video was maybe a bit too fast, I found it worked better during the second half where the transitions were a bit longer and smoother, but that's just a personal view of course.

Loved it, look forward to seeing more BE presentations :)

Narnia
August 21st, 2011, 11:34 PM
Yes, nice work indeed Jay, very haunting - me likey likes very much .... adore the title!! :D

Jester Black
August 22nd, 2011, 05:26 PM
thanks. this is not a new song (Im basically not releasing any new material until the next album is completely done). in fact, this is the same song that was yanked off the EMB by a mod who shall remain nameless, causing the censorship argument that was the last straw for me on that forum. The video, however, is totally new, produced by myself...first one I ever did myself. BE has other videos made by others who asked permission to do so, but this is the first that captures the vision I had for the song. Still have a bit to learn.

Theres a ton of symbolism in the video, telling the story of my own personnel journey and the journey a young lady who is something of a daughter to me, is embarking on. I actually did this for her.

In doing so, I feel Ive recaptured that BE mysticism that I was known for early on. But with me being so busy and the net airwaves now overloaded with music, most of it bad, its gotten extremely difficult to maintain a recognizable presence and in truth, Ive given up trying to do so. So I dont think many will see this and just thought Id share with those I know.

Thanks for the comments.

BlueStar
August 22nd, 2011, 07:06 PM
I understand Jay. My love is in creating things, not promoting or trying to interest other people in them, to me it's like an uphill struggle. I've kinda given up, whoever is meant to see my stuff will. I'm certain that from your past work you already have a certain audience who will always be keen on your new projects and work :) Look forward to seeing more BE videos!

Rana
August 29th, 2011, 07:57 AM
great work ...