PDA

View Full Version : Lorri

Rana
July 28th, 2011, 03:13 PM
hi everyone ..i think we need to start a capmpaign to seriously get LORRI back here .. :girl_yes3 (1): lets bombard her with emails of LOVE !!! picket line !!! BRING LORRI HOME !!

Narnia
July 28th, 2011, 04:37 PM
Rana ... I'm right there with you ... 'Lorri we love you ... please don't leave MW!'

Though, I know and respect the fact it's ultimately Lorri's choice to leave or stay ... I can only hope for the latter.

Sending Love and Healing to Lorri!

:giveheart

Anjou
July 28th, 2011, 06:33 PM
hi everyone ..i think we need to start a capmpaign to seriously get LORRI back here .. :girl_yes3 (1): lets bombard her with emails of LOVE !!! picket line !!! BRING LORRI HOME !!

I would love to see Lorri stay... or return.
I have signed the virtual petition. :teacher:
Thanks for your friendship and support, Rana.
:thanks:

Jordan
July 28th, 2011, 06:33 PM
hey Lorri my dear friend who had a loving... understanding words in my darkest time ...and not only for me for all Mw family...im sending you love and hug:two hearts::two hearts:

Anjou
July 28th, 2011, 06:36 PM
Rana ... I'm right there with you ... 'Lorri we love you ... please don't leave MW!'
Though, I know and respect the fact it's ultimately Lorri's choice to leave or stay ... I can only hope for the latter.
Sending Love and Healing to Lorri!
:giveheart

Love and healing go to Lorri from all of us.
Thanks, Polly!
:yourock:

BlueStar
July 28th, 2011, 07:12 PM
Oh - I didn't know Lorri had left or was leaving. I have been away the past week and haven't really been keeping up. I can't imagine MW without Lorri, I feel she's brought so much to us and to MW!! Sending my deepest love and healing - and if there's a virtual petition I'd certainly sign it :) Stay stay stay! This place wouldn't be the same without you! :two hearts:

Rana
July 29th, 2011, 11:12 AM
.. virtual petition ..yeahhhhh ... my names on it 10 times ....

wolfspirit
July 31st, 2011, 03:12 PM
I would like to see you Stay... lots of hugs...