PDA

View Full Version : UFO Footage over London June 2011?

Kiran
June 25th, 2011, 12:11 PM
These were shot in central London over the past few days.....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDIF-ZwJbF0&feature=player_embedded

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nN6mhnD7E0&feature=related

Narnia
June 25th, 2011, 01:35 PM
Tempting to believe it's real, but try as I may ... I just can't find myself being convinced ... :skeptical.2:

wolfspirit
June 26th, 2011, 09:10 PM
Well what could it have possibly been. How would you debunk this.

Narnia
June 27th, 2011, 01:46 PM
Well what could it have possibly been. How would you debunk this.

It just seems to be staged and planned, and then some fancy computer editing was added later ...

BlueStar
June 27th, 2011, 07:35 PM
wow - cool! I agree Polly the second one I could maybe dismiss as stagey and planned, but the first seems more legitimate because you see the passersby reacting to it. Many years ago I say UFOs on two occasions and they were remarkably similar the way the looked - and especially the way they moved!

Lion Spirit Walker
June 28th, 2011, 12:53 AM
Is anyone aware of any 'official' report being released regarding these 'sightings'?

Lion Spirit Walker
June 28th, 2011, 01:01 AM
Polly, your correct in that this and a lot of the other (most in fact) video and images can be manipulated even with simple computer software. This is why I asked about any 'official reports'. That's not to say this isn't true. It just adds additional weight to the facts.
We have the creative technology to create amazing imagery. And some do exactly that and then try to push it off as something other than it truly is. But I can't believe everything out there is a hoax. Not everyone is compelled to lie.

WINTERWIN
June 30th, 2011, 06:36 AM
I've seen a big cylindrical UFO in near 2007(either was 2007 end or 2008 biginning, I couldn't remember the exact time) evening, It was flying very high but still was unbelievaby big, was moving diagonally and seemed to move very slowly, what I knew that time is that this thing that's flying above does not exist on earth yet, no It was not a rocket.

BlueStar
June 30th, 2011, 07:06 PM
Is anyone aware of any 'official' report being released regarding these 'sightings'?

I looked this up the other day and there was quite a big buzz about it, from those who are intrigued as well as the sceptics who are quick to dismiss. I don't think there was any 'official' report and nor is there probably likely to be. It remains a mystery!

Lion Spirit Walker
July 1st, 2011, 08:12 PM
Tyvm my friend for the update. It's appreciated.

Narnia
July 1st, 2011, 08:41 PM
London is a huge city, with millions of residents and thousands of tourists ... my point to this ... well, there must have been more then one set of eyes looking up at the sky with a camera those days ... so, I'm waiting for the other footage ... if any .. yep, I'm still skeptical.

Lion Spirit Walker
July 1st, 2011, 10:13 PM
Narnia, I can certain understand. Had you by chance check You Tube or done a general scan of the internet for additional info? If I remember, I'll try to look into it. ;)

Mr B
July 2nd, 2011, 02:25 AM
Well... i did check Youtube after i found out about this thread, that was 2 or 3 days after Kiran posted it, also elsewhere on the web i tried to find some info about this and guess what... i didn't find anything. I ended up watching fake vid's and even Loch Ness in the end. :)

Lion Spirit Walker
July 2nd, 2011, 03:03 AM
Ty. That's certainly food for thought.

Narnia
July 2nd, 2011, 03:06 AM
Well... i did check Youtube after i found out about this thread, that was 2 or 3 days after Kiran posted it, also elsewhere on the web i tried to find some info about this and guess what... i didn't find anything. I ended up watching fake vid's and even Loch Ness in the end. :)

Maybe the footage is real and the big governments of the World are snatching up all the footage as to not have the public panic and create a mass mayhem ... gotta keep chaos at bay.

Mr B
July 2nd, 2011, 03:32 AM
Yeah..... sure..... :ohyea: Don't bring up the conspiracy theories, hon. LOL!!! :p

As you stated yourself:

It just seems to be staged and planned, and then some fancy computer editing was added later ...

That's more like it. :)
There are soooo many fake vid's out there, some really good and some very bad but i won't believe one single thing until i see it myself or maybe everywhere on the news all over the world.

When that happens then we can talk. :D

Could be we're not alone out there but we need real touchable and visual proof.

Narnia
July 2nd, 2011, 12:54 PM
There are soooo many fake vid's out there, some really good and some very bad but i won't believe one single thing until i see it myself or maybe everywhere on the news all over the world.

When that happens then we can talk. :D

Could be we're not alone out there but we need real touchable and visual proof.

Exactly! :D

BlueStar
July 2nd, 2011, 01:26 PM
The truth is out there ;)

Narnia
July 2nd, 2011, 02:01 PM
The truth is out there ;)

That it is indeed!! :D