PDA

View Full Version : What touches your soul

Kiran
May 28th, 2011, 04:09 PM
I ask this question as it is something different for all of us I guess. I also ask this as a reminder of the things we all may take for granted sometimes...

Some of mine are:

Music
Art
My companions in this lifetime
Children laughing
Expressions of love no matter how small
Beautiful places in nature
Close friends
Something making me smile
Laughter

Ryan
May 28th, 2011, 07:20 PM
The strongest connection for me has always been Love and the expression of Love.

Kiran
May 28th, 2011, 07:22 PM
The strongest connection for me has always been Love and the expression of Love.

I have to say I am there with you honey :)

Rana
May 29th, 2011, 09:49 AM
what touches my "actual" soul is the humble and simple messages when the universe calls for me to see,feel and learn. what inspires this heart is the humble gestures of people in my life and strangers anywhere in the world. Wise words from elders always touch me deeply, for me it is an important aspect finding an elder in a modern world ..my tribal society amongst the noise. i am touched by the peoples stories of spirit ..their unique miracles ..this always is a reminder of what i call the old world and the magic that continues to breathe.

Ryan
June 1st, 2011, 04:58 AM
Oh, and music definitely. Here's one for ya:

M stands for Morality.
U stands for Universality.
S stands for Spirituality.
I stands for Individuality.
C stands for Creativity.

:]

--Ryan :gandolf:

Kiran
June 1st, 2011, 08:18 AM
Oh, and music definitely. Here's one for ya:

M stands for Morality.
U stands for Universality.
S stands for Spirituality.
I stands for Individuality.
C stands for Creativity.

:]

--Ryan :gandolf:

Oh for sure!!! I think its the one thing I would always hope to have in my life!! Good one Ryan ;)

Kiran
June 1st, 2011, 08:19 AM
what touches my "actual" soul is the humble and simple messages when the universe calls for me to see,feel and learn. what inspires this heart is the humble gestures of people in my life and strangers anywhere in the world. Wise words from elders always touch me deeply, for me it is an important aspect finding an elder in a modern world ..my tribal society amongst the noise. i am touched by the peoples stories of spirit ..their unique miracles ..this always is a reminder of what i call the old world and the magic that continues to breathe.

Ahhh Rana......now you have touched my soul dear friend :two hearts::two hearts:

Narnia
June 17th, 2011, 12:17 PM
This place ... because everything that makes Life worth living is here!

Love.

Beauty.

Happiness.

Knowledge.

Wisdom.

Respect.

Family.

:giveheart

Lion Spirit Walker
June 17th, 2011, 07:30 PM
That which touches me deeper and more completely than all else... Universal Interconnectedness.

:two hearts::cool.3::two hearts:

Kiran
June 17th, 2011, 09:10 PM
And remembering in the interconnectedness, life moves forward.