PDA

View Full Version : Something To Consider

Lion Spirit Walker
May 12th, 2011, 06:14 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k1-0ulKgmio&feature=related

Lion Spirit Walker
May 12th, 2011, 06:19 AM
I began this thread with a video that demonstrates the effects of the vibrations we create on our surrounding environment.
Something I believe worth discussing.

Lion Spirit Walker
May 12th, 2011, 07:06 AM
All that exist expresses itself through vibrations. We are no different. We also have natural detectors for the various forms of vibrations that we have evolved around and constantly adapt to. Including each other as well as the other forms of life with which we share this planet. Not to mention how much more we can add to this.
When you read this your body/mind will be stimulated by both what you read as well as your reaction in terms of vibrations. This in turn causes reactions, and on it goes.
Within this is an endless discussion of endless thoughts. But rather than muting your reception to the vibrations, I'll close this here for now. A final thought for the night, truly consider the countless possibilities this opens. It's all in the vibrations.

Kiran
May 12th, 2011, 07:18 PM
This is a wonderful video Michael, thanks for sharing. What you said about how the vibrations can cause reactions puts me in mind of throwing a stone in a pond and the endless ripples it can create.
I have felt the vibrations of someone you love...and loves you right back. It makes you glow. I have also experienced the vibrations of someone with very angry and violent tendencies and it made me feel like shrinking and very dark.
I like to think I send out vibrations of love most of the time and am blessed to have this reciprocated.
Good thread and I look forward to reading more posts here :)

Rana
May 13th, 2011, 09:56 AM
my computer is playing up and i cant get videos very well right now ..well not consistently anyway ..hmmm so ill look into that first xx

Lion Spirit Walker
May 21st, 2011, 06:11 AM
I think I need to vibrate on this a little more...
LOL. Pardon my dry humor. I'm in a 'silly vibe' mood. Hehe.