PDA

View Full Version : Light a Candle

Pages : [1] 2

Kiran
December 2nd, 2008, 08:25 AM
I found this website where you can light a candle for whatever you want to help someone else...I thought it might be nice to have a thread to remember those who have gone before us or for any wishes you may hav

http://www.lightacandle.co.uk/

I would like to light a candle for my mother Rose(12 yrs gone), my sister Gail(5 yrs gone) and my brother John (2 yrs gone). Love you all so much.

I would also like to light a candle for Rana...to help light your way at the moment honey :)

Rana
December 2nd, 2008, 08:43 AM
thankyou Lorri i believe in this power of healing ..and im grateful for your help ..and i welcome it xx

Logio
December 7th, 2008, 09:27 PM
http://www.pet-health-insurance.org.uk/images/kitten2.jpg

I was once decided to light a yellow candle and send some nice thoughts for a friend of a friend who was very sad and depressed. The next morning a kitten showed up on the sad guy's front steps. He told my friend that the kitten brought joy so much joy to his life that he no longer thought about his sadness. It could have been a coincidence, but I believe in the power of prayer...and that it can take many forms.

Your Liege,

Nathan

BlueStar
December 7th, 2008, 09:52 PM
Thanks Lorri, what a beautiful idea. The intention behind lighting a candle for someone is lovely. I'm sure the energy sent out by such an act must have some kind of tangible benefit to the person. Sometimes the simplest acts done with love can have the greatest impacts.

And I loved the kitten story Nathan, made me :)

Narnia
December 8th, 2008, 12:27 AM
Thanks Lorri, what a beautiful idea. The intention behind lighting a candle for someone is lovely. I'm sure the energy sent out by such an act must have some kind of tangible benefit to the person. Sometimes the simplest acts done with love can have the greatest impacts.

I agree with you my friend!

Lighting a candle is a simple act, and yet lighting it for someone whom you care very much for, is a beautiful testament of showing ones love.

Thank you Lorri for sharing this wonderful site with us! :two hearts:

And, for our dear oceanentity....:giveheart

And, Nathan, that is a beautiful story....animals have an amazing power to keep one living! :)

Mr. Brightside
December 8th, 2008, 01:03 AM
when you look at the sea of candles it is very touching, sometimes just the act of lighting a candle can be so powerful.

Every year my local council puts a Christmas message tree in the town centre for people to add little notes to to remember loved one who have passed away, I think its a wonderful idea, I alway write a few and place them on it. by the time christmas comes its so full you can hardly see the tree...

Great story Nathan I am sure it was no coincidence........

Thanks for posting it Lorri :)

mary
December 8th, 2008, 03:23 AM
When I first read the thread's name I never thought there would be so sad and hard to read, suddenly I found myself remembering the ones no longer with me, so after I cried I decided to light a candle specially to my first boyfriend Rodrigo, he decided to take his own life 15 years ago, I hope he had found the peace he was looking for, also light a candle to those who are depressed and sad and for their family and friends for them to be able to see the signs, sure we grieve and feel guilty for miss those signs.

Kiran
December 8th, 2008, 08:24 AM
When I first read the thread's name I never thought there would be so sad and hard to read, suddenly I found myself remembering the ones no longer with me, so after I cried I decided to light a candle specially to my first boyfriend Rodrigo, he decided to take his own life 15 years ago, I hope he had found the peace he was looking for, also light a candle to those who are depressed and sad and for their family and friends for them to be able to see the signs, sure we grieve and feel guilty for miss those signs.

I am so sorry about your friend Mary but please believe me, if someone is on that path, no matter what loved ones do, they will carry on and succeed if they are serious.
I spent most of my adult life trying to save my mother and yet, she still managed to do it in the end.
Know they are no longer in that pain or in that place and are at peace :)
Yes I cried too when I saw the site and the candles on the sea but its all about healing and remembering. While we remember them, they will always be with us :)
HUGS

Kiran
December 8th, 2008, 08:29 AM
http://www.pet-health-insurance.org.uk/images/kitten2.jpg

I was once decided to light a yellow candle and send some nice thoughts for a friend of a friend who was very sad and depressed. The next morning a kitten showed up on the sad guy's front steps. He told my friend that the kitten brought joy so much joy to his life that he no longer thought about his sadness. It could have been a coincidence, but I believe in the power of prayer...and that it can take many forms.

Your Liege,

Nathan

Thanks for sharing Nathan and yes, I do believe the power of prayer can move mountains if need be!!!

Kiran
December 8th, 2008, 08:31 AM

Exactly Amoyan! The saying 'be careful what you wish for as you just might get it' is very true. It is often the simplest gestures that can help the most.

Kiran
December 8th, 2008, 08:31 AM
I agree with you my friend!

Lighting a candle is a simple act, and yet lighting it for someone whom you care very much for, is a beautiful testament of showing ones love.

Thank you Lorri for sharing this wonderful site with us! :two hearts:

And, for our dear oceanentity....:giveheart

And, Nathan, that is a beautiful story....animals have an amazing power to keep one living! :)

I'm glad you liked it. As Mary said, I cried and cried but it was so healing and powerful to light one for my family...it did help :)

Kiran
December 8th, 2008, 08:34 AM
when you look at the sea of candles it is very touching, sometimes just the act of lighting a candle can be so powerful.

Every year my local council puts a Christmas message tree in the town centre for people to add little notes to to remember loved one who have passed away, I think its a wonderful idea, I alway write a few and place them on it. by the time christmas comes its so full you can hardly see the tree...

Great story Nathan I am sure it was no coincidence........

Thanks for posting it Lorri :)

Thanks for your comments Sean. We are lighting up the Christmas tree in our local church ground today! Our local authority paid for and supplied a massive 40ft tree and lights. We are the first in our city to have one and did it last year too.

We invite local people to tie a red ribbon on for lost loved ones. It was very touching all over the holiday to see the ribbons growing more and more each day but in an area where this would normally have been vandalised, it was left alone. Hopefully the same will happen this year :)

mary
December 9th, 2008, 12:06 AM
I am so sorry about your friend Mary but please believe me, if someone is on that path, no matter what loved ones do, they will carry on and succeed if they are serious.
I spent most of my adult life trying to save my mother and yet, she still managed to do it in the end.
Know they are no longer in that pain or in that place and are at peace :)
Yes I cried too when I saw the site and the candles on the sea but its all about healing and remembering. While we remember them, they will always be with us :)
HUGS
Thank you Lorri, I didn't know you had experienced something like that, and to tell you that I admire you for stay strong, and full of life and hope, I know that if I lose my mother that way I wouldn't be that strong.

As for Rodrigo, now I know there was nothing I could do for him, but what's hurt me the most is that it was so sudden, no one expected he would do that. I can't help thinking that maybe if I knew and tried to do something, even if in the end he would do the same anyway, I would have some peace of mind, knowing that I did all that I could, my mind, my brain tells me everytime that there was nothing I could do and that it wasn't anybody's fault, but my feelings... well I cannot control them.

Kiran
December 9th, 2008, 08:17 AM
Well if you didn't have any hurt Mary I would be worried! Yes our head knows the truth here and yet our hearts still carry the pain and guilt. You were a freind to Rodrigo and that is all you could do to help. To know he wasn't alone totally is all they sometimes need.
My mother was very sudden in the end and yes, I lost my brother that way too in a round about kinda way but its knowing they are no longer in that pain that caused them to want to self-destruct that keeps me strong. I know they are together and are now who they were meant to be in life...at peace and happy.

HUGS

Narnia
December 9th, 2008, 04:37 PM
I lit, a candle for all 29 members here on Mysterious Wisdom.....:giveheart

Mr. Brightside
December 10th, 2008, 12:22 AM
I lit, a candle for all 29 members here on Mysterious Wisdom.....:giveheart

Thats very sweet Polly :)

Mr B
December 10th, 2008, 01:02 AM
Thank you Polly, that's really sweet. :flower: :friends:

Narnia
December 10th, 2008, 01:31 AM
Thats very sweet Polly :)

Thank you Polly, that's really sweet. :flower: :friends:

You're most welcome, my dear friends! :two hearts:

Rana
December 16th, 2008, 06:07 AM

he found peace ..i feel that ..he was welcomed by his Grandmother from his mothers side .. and i think a brother (or brother figure) he has the feeling of having many people from one family in spirit before their time. although he still isnt interested in gaining enlightenment because "its not cool for him" hes just "crusiing along" ..also i agree with acknowledging people who are depressed or sad etc ..and it takes a special person to firstly notice and to reach out and offer help or atleast a hello... xox
i just want to say thankyou to everyones prayers and wishes ..ive been feeling the love X

mary
December 18th, 2008, 12:58 PM
he found peace ..i feel that ..he was welcomed by his Grandmother from his mothers side .. and i think a brother (or brother figure) he has the feeling of having many people from one family in spirit before their time. although he still isnt interested in gaining enlightenment because "its not cool for him" hes just "crusiing along" ..also i agree with acknowledging people who are depressed or sad etc ..and it takes a special person to firstly notice and to reach out and offer help or atleast a hello... xox
i just want to say thankyou to everyones prayers and wishes ..ive been feeling the love X

I just want you to know that I deep value your words, that's all I wanted to know that's he's at peace and that he wasn't alone when his spirit leave his earth body, and that he was welcome, many years, and still sometimes, we thought *because that was the priest said* the ones who kill themselves went directly to hell, how many countless nights before I went to sleep this statement became nightmares and sorrow, im glad he's finally at peace and ease as he never was when he was alive in this life. I thank you so so much.

Rana
December 19th, 2008, 05:17 AM
I just want you to know that I deep value your words, that's all I wanted to know that's he's at peace and that he wasn't alone when his spirit leave his earth body, and that he was welcome, many years, and still sometimes, we thought *because that was the priest said* the ones who kill themselves went directly to hell, how many countless nights before I went to sleep this statement became nightmares and sorrow, im glad he's finally at peace and ease as he never was when he was alive in this life. I thank you so so much.

..thats ok ..if i FEEL an urge to pass on an intuitive feeling about something i now know not to ignore it , he was welcomed equally into the the next stage of his learning and understanding ..and getting his perspective on what being on earth was about. . hes doing alright rest assured.. xx

mary
December 19th, 2008, 04:26 PM
..thats ok ..if i FEEL an urge to pass on an intuitive feeling about something i now know not to ignore it , he was welcomed equally into the the next stage of his learning and understanding ..and getting his perspective on what being on earth was about. . hes doing alright rest assured.. xx

I will never thank you enough, so thank you one more time.

Lotus Flower
January 8th, 2009, 11:43 PM
thanks for that received some bad news tonight of a lovely lady that has suffered a stroke and I love her very much.

Kiran
January 9th, 2009, 08:12 AM
Well I shall be sending love and light to her and may she be well soon :)
HUGS

Lotus Flower
January 11th, 2009, 08:54 PM
Hi Lorri

Thanks for the light a candle web the lady that I requested is still here on this earth she has not passed over.

I see from this site that there are a lot of depressed people that has passed over.

When suffering with depression I call it walking in the valley of tears.

And the way the catholic church talk about its makes my blood boil.

My youngest son friend sister killed herself at the young age of 16 years she was a drug user and I went to the service what that priest said too her parents gave them nightmare.

But I knew her mother and thanks god she is like one of us but it shook her for six she lost her way for a while but she is back.

All I can say is thanks again to all my friend at this site an with lighthing this candle i felt I did something.

Take Care just wonder throwing something out are the women here present feeling lost at the moment.

I have my friend calling me and they are saying they are feeling that there is something missing or lost within them at the moment have any of you felt a shift in the energy also.

Bless Be:thanks:

Kiran
January 12th, 2009, 09:20 AM
Oh yes there have been many shifts in energy over the last couple of months. I have posted something about them in the thread 'Info to be passed on'. Maybe there is something there that might help?
I have to say on a personal level...I am probably feeling the most centred and grounded I have done for many months. Feels really good at the moment :)
I don't know about any others here?

BTW...I hope your friend is doing well :)
HUGS

Narnia
April 22nd, 2009, 08:46 PM
http://www.beeswaxcandleco.com/images/info.jpg

A candle burns for you, dear Psyche.

Narnia
April 22nd, 2009, 08:50 PM
http://www.trilliumsc.com/sitecm/i/burning-candles.jpg

A candle burns for you, dear Lotus Flower.

Lion Spirit Walker
April 22nd, 2009, 09:00 PM
I too shall light a candle for you Lotus.

And I light a candle for our Mother, the Earth and all who live here.

With my loving respect.

Narnia
April 22nd, 2009, 09:07 PM
http://www.candlebay.com/CandlePics/Med/37.jpg

For our beloved Earth,
the eternal flame of healing
burns bright for all.

Lion Spirit Walker
May 3rd, 2009, 08:55 AM
I light a candle for each of the MW members who have recently left.
May they find that which is required for their continued growth through-out Life. And may peace be with them.

Lion Spirit Walker
May 13th, 2009, 04:13 AM
For all the souls lost and confused, I light a candle so that they may someday see it's light.

Kiran
May 13th, 2009, 09:08 AM
I agree and I too light a candle for all those lost and alone and searching.

Lion Spirit Walker
May 26th, 2009, 03:36 AM
I light a candle for the Earth. The underground test of a nuclear warhead by North Korea has literally sickened our home, our mother.

Kiran
May 26th, 2009, 08:47 AM
I light a candle for all the victims of clerical abuse now coming to light here in Ireland!

Lion Spirit Walker
June 11th, 2009, 05:09 AM
... For all those who have had there hearts frozen by the winter of this 'global society'.

Kiran
July 2nd, 2009, 03:32 PM
I light a candle for our dearest Lotus Flower (Jo)...I heard from her today and she is a little under the weather so please say a prayer for her guys :)

http://www.freefoto.com/images/90/20/90_20_3---Advent-Candle_web.jpg

Rana
July 2nd, 2009, 03:43 PM
I light a candle for our dearest Lotus Flower (Jo)...I heard from her today and she is a little under the weather so please say a prayer for her guys :)

http://www.freefoto.com/images/90/20/90_20_3---Advent-Candle_web.jpg

Dear JO , be STRONG .. your strength will lead you further than modern medicine can .. your spirit "knows" the greater power ..the lessons of spirit .. hold tight that which you believe ..hold it in your thoughts ..never let them go ..affirm " i am mind body and spirit , my body is strong & healthy what i have absorbed in me i release ..i am surrounded by white light i am healed " .. i send you my love and my healing ..

Love rana xx

Narnia
July 3rd, 2009, 01:40 PM
http://www.healingwithbalance.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/sb10067515d-001.jpg

Dear Lotus Flower (Jo),

I offer you this candle of healing in the hopes it may brigthen your day and may your spirit stay forever strong!

Love you dearheart and be well! :giveheart ~ Polly ~

Mr. Brightside
July 6th, 2009, 03:31 PM
http://z.about.com/d/drawsketch/1/0/U/K/candle.jpg

For you Jo , hope you are feeling stronger soon

Sean :two hearts:

Jordan
July 6th, 2009, 05:55 PM
http://warner.rochester.edu/blog/warnerperspectives/wp-content/uploads/2008/10/candel_tribute-300x214.jpg

all my prayer for you my dear friend Jo Lotus Flower

Narnia
September 3rd, 2009, 11:52 PM
http://www.greenhousekeeper.co.uk/images/uploads//candle-flame.jpg

A candle has been lit,

and burns for God's Toy.

:two hearts:

Narnia
September 4th, 2009, 12:00 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_0DySLTT4PWo/STADylbSLqI/AAAAAAAADYg/vCjGkxxKpf8/s320/purple_candles.jpg

A candle burns for you dear Rory!

BlueStar
September 4th, 2009, 07:30 PM
Thank you my dear friend, I am so appreciative of your kindness!! Big love to you :two hearts:

Mr. Brightside
September 7th, 2009, 07:34 PM
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b340/Saltwater1000/90_12_68---Candles_web.jpg

For my little pet cat "Sammy" who died today, She lived a good life and was 18 when she died.. She brought a lot of love fun and pleasure into our lives and was deeply loved, The house feel kinda empty without her here. She was the perfect pet, loyal lovable and mischevious, She was always as fit as a fiddle but she deteriated in the last few weeks and her kidney failed and the vet hat to put her to sleep.

For the first time in my life I have no pets in my home which is very sad, Maybe I will get another cat or dog but it is so heartbreaking to lose them so I will wait a while and see...

http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b340/Saltwater1000/sammy.jpg

RIP Sammy wherever you are

BlueStar
September 7th, 2009, 07:44 PM
Sorry to hear about Sammy, Sean - my heart goes out to you as I know how heartbreaking it is to lose a pet. They are more than just "pets", they are companion souls and family members.

I speak now from my own experiences in dreams and visions, as well as intuition, but I firmly believe their souls remain with us and that they wait for us. I am convinced I have a veritable menagerie somewhere on 'the other side'.

Mr. Brightside
September 7th, 2009, 07:53 PM
Thanks for your kind words Rory, She was a family member and will remain in our hearts forever, Cats are such wonderful animals they can sense things and moods and give out so much love, I will miss her dearly.

Lion Spirit Walker
September 8th, 2009, 12:12 AM
Oh my friend. I am so very sorry for your loss.
My two were like children to me. And their loss I still grieve.
My heart is truly with you.

Kiran
September 8th, 2009, 03:03 PM
Ah sorry Sean!! I know how I would be if any of mine were gone but she had a good life!
HUGS and lots of love to you :two hearts:

Mr. Brightside
September 8th, 2009, 06:35 PM
Thank you for your kind wishes Michael and Lorri, they are very much appreciated.

God's Toy
September 9th, 2009, 06:16 PM
Sean dude, So sorry to hear about your Cat. She must have been happy to live 18 years, our cat 'Baz' is 14 now and we try to keep him happy as he makes us each day.

PS sorry I missed this thread.

Mr. Brightside
September 9th, 2009, 07:16 PM
Thanks Peter, I am still debating weather to get another cat (or dog) maybe one day, Baz is a great name for a cat ;)

Mr. Brightside
September 10th, 2009, 10:32 PM
http://www.america911.com/tribute-in-lights-2.jpg

Narnia
September 29th, 2009, 07:59 PM
http://img.webmd.com/dtmcms/live/webmd/consumer_assets/site_images/articles/health_tools/allergens_slide_show/istock_3_burning_aroma_candles.jpg

A candle burns for you dear Jordan!! :giveheart

Kiran
September 29th, 2009, 08:41 PM
http://www.jesusbewith.us/wp-content/uploads/2009/03/beeswaxcandles.jpg

Mr. Brightside
October 1st, 2009, 08:06 PM
For all the people who have died or have been affected by the earthquakes and tsunami in Sumatra and the south pacific

http://planetcity1.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/candlelight.jpg

At least 1,100 people were killed and well over 2,000 injured after two earthquakes hit Indonesia's Sumatra island, officials have said.

A tsunami earlier smashed into the Pacific island nations of American Samoa and Samoa killing possibly more than 148 people. The tsunamis that crashed into Samoa and American Samoa were generated by a huge, 8.0 magnitude undersea quake.

They destroyed a paradise of palm trees, resorts and pristine beaches, leaving the mangled wreckage of buildings and cars, as well as luggage and furniture. Survivors described seeing truckloads of corpses in Samoa, which counted 110 dead. "It's not paradise any more - it's hell on earth," one survivor told Australia's Sky News

Kiran
October 2nd, 2009, 12:19 PM
Yes Sean...thank for posting this and our thoughts and prayers are with all those affected by these events.:two hearts:

Narnia
October 2nd, 2009, 12:58 PM
Yes, I agree with Lorri - Thank you Sean for lighting a candle for those in Indonesia - it makes me happy to know that a friend of mine who lives there in that region is okay along with her family. :)

Mr. Brightside
November 8th, 2009, 11:23 AM
http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b340/Saltwater1000/Remembrance_Day___Poppy_Day_by_dali.jpg

Lion Spirit Walker
November 19th, 2009, 02:27 AM
For All the lives effected by HIV/AIDS.
http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss70/psy_Michael/Picture30.jpg

Narnia
November 19th, 2009, 03:44 AM
... Following Michael's lead ...

http://www.imsb.org/images/credits/dhbs.buddha.candle.big.jpg

I too, light a candle for those effected by HIV/AIDS.

Lion Spirit Walker
November 26th, 2009, 03:12 AM
I'm lighting a candle for all the poor Turkeys that have been slaughtered for the sake of human glutteny in the US.
Seriously.
http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss70/psy_Michael/wild_turkey.jpg

Logio
November 26th, 2009, 04:27 AM
I hold a candle with you my friend...not just turkey...but that we will all consider the amount of meat which we consume; that we are not all bodybuilders or anemics; some of us eat more than we should. Gluttony can be harmful to our bodies as well as our spirits.

Nathan

Lion Spirit Walker
December 6th, 2009, 01:53 AM
I light a candle for all those here at MW who are experiencing the weight of world in which we live.
Remember, these storms shall pass. And I shall shine my light brightly so you may always find your way home.
My love is so very much with you all.
Remember...

SoulChild
December 6th, 2009, 08:20 PM
Thank you Psyche! I think about you all the time...and I will remember your candle anytime I am going through a hard battle. Your words and your presence here is very powerful! Thank you:wub1::thanks::lovemw::two hearts:

Rana
December 7th, 2009, 09:33 AM
i want to light a candle for LORRI who is forever patient ..and the intent listener ..who is always there when we need her ..who never passes judgement but offers the right guidance when needed ..i feel she really needs our love right now she needs us XX

Narnia
December 7th, 2009, 07:57 PM
... Following Rana's lead ...

http://tibetansalts.com/images/dragon-Adjustable-web.gif

I light a candle for our dear Lorri.

A candle burns for you Queen of Hearts & Hugs. :two hearts:

Kiran
December 7th, 2009, 08:20 PM
Thank you Rana and Polly...you have helped more than you know ;)

http://i183.photobucket.com/albums/x181/wiccanwind/CANDLES.jpg

I light candles for all who are in darkness and need the Light to guide thier way. I hold you all in my heart.

Mr. Brightside
December 7th, 2009, 10:56 PM
http://hackedgadgets.com/wp-content/_change_the_color_of_candle_flame.jpg

For my youngest brother George who is in his 30s and has found out over the weekend he has cancer...

He is absolutely devastated and terrified of whats happening

If you pray please say a prayer for him....

Narnia
December 7th, 2009, 11:44 PM
... For Sean's brother George ...

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/188/364312031_ccad410e98.jpg

My friend we have never met, I know you are strong, and I sense your fear.
A candle has been lit and burns for you to help give you strength. :two hearts:

Narnia
December 8th, 2009, 12:11 AM
... For Sean ...

http://sensualsaltlamps.com/images/Heart%20Candle%20Holder.jpg

A candle burns bright for you too dear Sean. :two hearts:

Lion Spirit Walker
December 8th, 2009, 02:57 AM
For you Sean and your brother with my love and prayers.

Kiran
December 8th, 2009, 11:23 AM
For George....and Sean. May you both find strength in eachother and sending you both much love:two hearts:

http://www.southdacola.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/300px-scented-candles.jpg

Mr. Brightside
December 9th, 2009, 10:30 AM
Thank you guys, Your kind words and thoughts are very much appreciated..

You are all wonderful people

Lion Spirit Walker
December 9th, 2009, 10:37 AM
Be strong my friend.

Lion Spirit Walker
December 12th, 2009, 07:25 AM
Sean, I light a candle and insence for you and your brother. You are both very much in my heart, thoughts, and prayers.
May peace be with you and your brother my friend.

Lion Spirit Walker
December 12th, 2009, 11:40 PM
For you Sean and your brother.

Nine candles are aglow
Egyptian musk filles the air
Of this truth know
The Love that's with you there

May your hearts be in peace.

Mr. Brightside
December 13th, 2009, 12:04 AM
Thank you Michael, I am sure the love, healing wishes and compassion that myself and George get from you and the other wonderful people on this site is having an effect and for that I am so very grateful.

Lion Spirit Walker
December 29th, 2009, 12:33 AM
May love embrace you both
May peace be in your hearts
And may comfort ease your pain.
My love to you both dear friend.
And again the candles are aglow.

Lion Spirit Walker
December 31st, 2009, 01:24 AM
For Sean and George.

Kiran
January 5th, 2010, 09:31 AM
I light a candle for all those walking around in darkness....that they may at last find the light!

http://www.geekalerts.com/u/led-blow-candles.jpg

Lion Spirit Walker
January 6th, 2010, 04:11 AM
For my oldest brother, Gordon. I just learned this evening that he has been missing for seven days.
I pray my second sight is wrong.

Kiran
January 6th, 2010, 08:32 AM
I pray that you hear good news Michael and my thoughts are with you and your family.
HUGS

BlueStar
January 6th, 2010, 12:50 PM
I'm really, truly sorry to hear about your brother being missing, Michael...I will be keeping him, you and the rest of your family in my thoughts and healing intent. I hope you get some good news soon. Much love :two hearts:

Lion Spirit Walker
January 6th, 2010, 05:16 PM
Thank you both very much.

Narnia
January 7th, 2010, 01:27 PM
... Dearest Michael ...

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/69/257319579_33055a67db.jpg?v=0

May your Brother find his way Home safely.

Lion Spirit Walker
January 7th, 2010, 10:27 PM
Thank you so very much.
-Taking a moment to wipe the tears from my eyes.-

Lion Spirit Walker
January 10th, 2010, 02:26 AM
Lighting a candle of Love and Appreciation for All of Our Brothers & Sisters.

Lion Spirit Walker
January 13th, 2010, 04:38 AM
For the people of Haiti.

BlueStar
January 13th, 2010, 01:05 PM
I haven't lit a candle but I have been sending out much light and many prayers to the people of Haiti. I couldn't sleep last night after hearing.

SoulChild
January 13th, 2010, 02:30 PM
That is very nice of you guys. I just heard the news last night. All the Haitian people are in my thoughts. I do donate to the Red Cross through my pay check every pay period for the last several years. North Carolina have great rescue programs and such, and we have people on their way their now. My donations help causes like this and such.... You never know when it will come to your area. Hey, I actually felt an earth quake where I live now...but, it was very small...and the way houses are build here...I mean, most houses are 1 story ranch type houses. The land very flat. So, not too much danger around....the Ocean is about 3 counties away. I will be lighting a candle this evening :)

Kiran
January 13th, 2010, 02:38 PM
My thoughts and prayers are with all the people there. My heart is heavy.

Narnia
January 13th, 2010, 03:34 PM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2154/2108090232_5155cf7bfe.jpg

Candles have been lit for those effected in Haiti.

SoulChild, that is so very good of you, thank you!:two hearts:

Logio
January 14th, 2010, 07:13 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Vr8Xl0cbUZA/SNAR8qSAoXI/AAAAAAAADW8/j8ZwArJDshk/s400/Image%2B%253D%2BCandel%2BIn%2BThe%2BWind.jpg

My heart goes out to the people of Haiti...may they find peace.

I got a message from José AnÃ*bal Concepción MejÃ*a (you might have known him from the EMB and some here); this is what he said about it, when I asked him if he felt the quack:

"Hey, hello Nate! Of course, in the building I live the floor cracked up and broke in some parts. We are ok, but had some terrible human loss. Thanks for asking. Be well forever. Receive a positive hug. Carpe diem!"

Nathan

Kiran
January 14th, 2010, 10:59 AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_Vr8Xl0cbUZA/SNAR8qSAoXI/AAAAAAAADW8/j8ZwArJDshk/s400/Image%2B%253D%2BCandel%2BIn%2BThe%2BWind.jpg

My heart goes out to the people of Haiti...may they find peace.

I got a message from José AnÃ*bal Concepción MejÃ*a (you might have known him from the EMB and some here); this is what he said about it, when I asked him if he felt the quack:

"Hey, hello Nate! Of course, in the building I live the floor cracked up and broke in some parts. We are ok, but had some terrible human loss. Thanks for asking. Be well forever. Receive a positive hug. Carpe diem!"

Nathan

Thanks for letting us know he is safe Nathan!! Send him all our love from us here.

Logio
January 14th, 2010, 12:54 PM
I will...and of course, I didn't mean quack.

Kiran
January 14th, 2010, 12:55 PM
Hehehe...no I guessed that you meant quake....
HUGS

Lion Spirit Walker
January 16th, 2010, 12:49 AM
I light a candle for the world, and all life here on.

Kiran
January 16th, 2010, 04:42 PM
I light a candle for Michael who is going to hospital today. Sending love and wishes for a speedy recovery and hope you are soon back with us honey.

A-one
January 17th, 2010, 09:14 PM
I light a candle for all people in Haiti.. We donated, but it's just a small drop... And I hope all help will be there soon..

And I also light a candle for someone real close to me. She's not ok these days. And -not ok- is just a short term for it.

I don't know what it is, but there's so much pain these days, I don't get it... However i'm still feeling strong and I hope all of you will be and all people we light a candle for, will be..

Love from me.

Oh, and I just read through this thread, dear Michael, my thoughts are there with you too, all the strength..

Kiran
January 18th, 2010, 08:26 AM
I light a candle for all people in Haiti.. We donated, but it's just a small drop... And I hope all help will be there soon..

And I also light a candle for someone real close to me. She's not ok these days. And -not ok- is just a short term for it.

I don't know what it is, but there's so much pain these days, I don't get it... However i'm still feeling strong and I hope all of you will be and all people we light a candle for, will be..

Love from me.

Oh, and I just read through this thread, dear Michael, my thoughts are there with you too, all the strength..

I hope your friend will soon be well honey! Yes, everyone is going through stuff right now and its what makes us stronger when we come out the other side. When we look at what those poor people in Haiti are going through right now, it puts our stuff in perspective.
HUGS

A-one
January 19th, 2010, 01:02 PM
Hey Kiran, nice new name btw..! Is that a "version 4.0.0" name too (same as for the board)?
Anyway, thanks a lot for your reply. Thinking and seeing in perspective is very well said.. thank you..

Kiran
January 20th, 2010, 08:30 AM
Lol...don't know about a 4.0.0 version namechange but more like a 2010 new decade change and glad you like it :)
HUGS

A-one
January 20th, 2010, 10:29 AM
Ah, I actually mentioned this: "Powered by vBulletin™ Version 4.0.0".. Since MW is updated.. However I just read that it actually is MW version 2.0... Ah well, nevermind.. :)

I can think of my nick name as for the decade change.. mm ... I always think it's so difficult to think of a nick.. A-one actually stood for anyone, at the time I picked it, since I could not think of any name.. And later on I just kept it, that was easier.. Just being lazy here.. I guess..

Lion Spirit Walker
February 11th, 2010, 04:19 AM
For All of our Brothers and Sisters

Lion Spirit Walker
February 25th, 2010, 02:57 AM
My 'bio-'brother had recently gotten in touch with me. And to the Universe I am so very grateful that he is well.
May all of our brothers and sisters be safe and well.
With sincere and unconditional love I ask this.

Rana
February 25th, 2010, 09:52 AM
may your journey together be healing xx

Lotus Flower
February 27th, 2010, 03:19 PM
Hi Lion Spirit Walker

Glad to see that you have connected to your brother and he is well make the most off it as I have a sad situation my eldest sister stopped talking to me for no reason really I think a controlling husband as I have gone through cancer this last year and it hurt like mad that she would not make up even when I gave her the olive branch No way would she take it.

I have moved on and I allow her to follow her own journey and what I have learned is take care off number one and if there is good people along our way then we are bless.

Love and Light

Kiran
February 27th, 2010, 09:02 PM
For the people of Chile....I say a prayer for all those lost and thier families.............and all those in the tsumani area....I pray that they are not hit by it.

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/62/199376971_00188445d8.jpg

Lion Spirit Walker
February 28th, 2010, 05:38 AM
Dear Lotus Flower my heart and love are very much with you. :two hearts: Tears came to my eyes as I read your post. I am truly humble.
Tonight I shall light a candle for you, in appreciation and respect.

Kiran
March 8th, 2010, 08:59 AM
Please say a prayer for all those affected by the earthquake in Turkey this morning. My thoughts and prayers are with all those hurt or lost...

http://www.tremblayapiaries.com/images_custom/about_candles.jpg

Kiran
March 10th, 2010, 11:59 AM
I light a candle for Maik and Drita....wishing them much love and a safe delivery of baby Justina.

Mr B
March 12th, 2010, 05:31 PM
I light a candle for Maik and Drita....wishing them much love and a safe delivery of baby Justina.

Thank you so much dear Lorri. Much love and hugs from the 3 of us. :two hearts:

Rana
March 26th, 2010, 05:12 AM
id like to send a special praire to jamie ..rory's friend .. " hello jamie ..this mantra is for you ..i hear you are not well but i sense that you are strong and that you heal yourself as you do others , all of us carerers neglect ourselves and have to balance our energies when we have been healing alot . remember to take time out for yourself ..it is ok to rest and not be SO polite all the time by acknowledging absolutely everything around you ..sometimes you can do this just with one eye open from your comfy place on the grass. i wish you all the best your service is very much noticed by the higher force that guides you , thankyou jamie we grant you the strength to carry on with your service " xxxx

Narnia
March 26th, 2010, 03:20 PM
id like to send a special praire to jamie ..rory's friend .. " hello jamie ..this mantra is for you ..i hear you are not well but i sense that you are strong and that you heal yourself as you do others , all of us carerers neglect ourselves and have to balance our energies when we have been healing alot . remember to take time out for yourself ..it is ok to rest and not be SO polite all the time by acknowledging absolutely everything around you ..sometimes you can do this just with one eye open from your comfy place on the grass. i wish you all the best your service is very much noticed by the higher force that guides you , thankyou jamie we grant you the strength to carry on with your service " xxxx

I would like to say the same exact thing ... so I am quoting dear Rana here!! :giveheart

BlueStar
March 26th, 2010, 08:43 PM
Thank you so much for your beautiful words and prayer Rana - and also to Polly for seconding the motion! :) It means so much. I know all your prayers and healing has helped immensely and will continue to. You guys are just the best - beyond the best in fact! I'm humbled to know you :two hearts:

Rana
April 2nd, 2010, 08:57 AM
Thank you so much for your beautiful words and prayer Rana - and also to Polly for seconding the motion! :) It means so much. I know all your prayers and healing has helped immensely and will continue to. You guys are just the best - beyond the best in fact! I'm humbled to know you :two hearts:

..awwww as we do you !! how's jamie going xx

BlueStar
April 2nd, 2010, 07:39 PM
Thanks Rana! Jamie is doing well it seems...just keeping my fingers crossed still :)

Rana
April 4th, 2010, 10:49 AM
candle for lorri ..just for her spiritual journey and to aid in her universal lessons and spirit progression xx

Jordan
April 4th, 2010, 02:08 PM
candle for lorri ..just for her spiritual journey and to aid in her universal lessons and spirit progression xx

:two hearts::two hearts::two hearts:

Kiran
April 4th, 2010, 02:09 PM

HUGS :two hearts:

Narnia
April 5th, 2010, 03:14 PM

A Candle burns for Michael. :two hearts:

Lion Spirit Walker
April 8th, 2010, 11:54 PM
Tyvm... It worked.
Not only am I getting healthier, I've quit smoking and have had no interest in picking the cigarettes back up again.
:)
You must have the 'power-candles'. :)

Lion Spirit Walker
April 15th, 2010, 02:00 AM
For the Earth...

Kiran
April 15th, 2010, 08:09 AM
For the Earth....may she soon be over her birthing pains....I pray for those who are affected by any of this and I pray for all of us.

Lion Spirit Walker
April 22nd, 2010, 03:27 AM
And again for Giya the candle is lit.

Lion Spirit Walker
May 17th, 2010, 05:21 AM
Two candles I have lit this night
With heart felt respect

Rana
May 17th, 2010, 09:12 AM
..a candle has been lit for all the unborn babies in spirit ..

Narnia
May 18th, 2010, 01:21 PM
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2243/2073998488_0956c1ef78_o.jpg

... A candle burns for dear Rory ...

BlueStar
May 18th, 2010, 02:05 PM
Thanks so much sweetie, I was truly touched when I saw that in my emails :) Much Love to you. I have a Buddha statue in my bedroom that looks really quite similar to that and I often light candles around it. Thank you again for your thoughts :two hearts:

Mr. Brightside
May 18th, 2010, 11:12 PM
For Rory

http://www.hugh-taylor.com/images/pic/37771.jpg

Be well my friend

BlueStar
May 19th, 2010, 05:24 PM
Thanks so much Sean, I appreciate that :)

Kiran
May 30th, 2010, 07:54 PM
For our dearest Michael - may he recover soon and be back with us. Much love Michael...be well my dearest friend.
http://www.dailywriting.net/Wild%20Gardeners%20eLearning/candles.jpg

Lion Spirit Walker
June 8th, 2010, 04:57 AM
With love I thank you very much.

Lion Spirit Walker
July 18th, 2010, 04:20 AM
Please light a candle for our new friend and member Tonytonytone.
Sending loving, healing energy my very dear friend. May healing come swiftly for you.
Be in comfort and peace.

Kiran
July 18th, 2010, 10:04 AM
It is done

Mr. Brightside
July 18th, 2010, 07:23 PM
Be well Tony

http://nz.srichinmoycentre.org/files/nz/meditation/learn_meditation_online/mcltmo-images/candle_flame_2.jpg

BlueStar
July 18th, 2010, 07:33 PM
Sending healing wishes to Tony.

tonytonytone
July 20th, 2010, 07:02 AM
Thank you so much guys. I'm healing fast. And I'm sure this has a lot to do with it. You all are the best! :)

Kiran
July 30th, 2010, 09:33 PM
For Annie and John...time aids the memory and time moves forward my darlings....with much love to you both...prayer and wishes for things to get back to normal for you soon.

http://bbwebb.files.wordpress.com/2009/09/candles-in-the-dark.jpg

Rana
July 31st, 2010, 11:57 AM
orri ..love to you and healing to your friends xxx

Kiran
July 31st, 2010, 01:04 PM
Thanks Rana :)

Lion Spirit Walker
August 2nd, 2010, 11:35 PM
Three candles I have lit.
Inscense fills the air.
My prayers are that the Universe is swift to return Peace and Joy to the hearts of you and your family dear Lady of Light.
My heart is with you always.

Kiran
August 3rd, 2010, 08:32 AM
Three candles I have lit.
Inscense fills the air.
My prayers are that the Universe is swift to return Peace and Joy to the hearts of you and your family dear Lady of Light.
My heart is with you always.

Thank you...with much love always :two hearts::two hearts:

Mr. Brightside
August 15th, 2010, 10:50 AM
For the thousands of people affected by the floods in Pakistan

http://assets.theatlantic.com/static/mt/assets/international/103199859.jpg

Kiran
August 15th, 2010, 10:51 AM
And may I add my thoughts and prayers to them all Sean...
Much love and may relief be swift.

Narnia
August 23rd, 2010, 07:08 PM
My thoughts go out to the Chilean Miners whom are trapped underground
and my thoughts go to their families.

May they all return home safely and unharmed to their loved ones!

Lion Spirit Walker
August 24th, 2010, 03:31 AM
Candles are aglow for all those who may be suffering.
May the Universe bring peace to their lives.

Kiran
August 24th, 2010, 08:23 AM
Agreed Polly and Michael....my thoughts and prayers are with all those in need right now.

Kiran
September 11th, 2010, 11:57 AM
Please spare a thought and a prayer for all those who lost family and friends in the tragedy of 9/11 in New York.

http://www.corbisimages.com/images/67/24A1E024-379D-4053-8B44-EDC7C910A233/42-15216530.jpg

Jester Black
September 11th, 2010, 10:50 PM
Please spare a thought and a prayer for all those who lost family and friends in the tragedy of 9/11 in New York.

http://www.corbisimages.com/images/67/24A1E024-379D-4053-8B44-EDC7C910A233/42-15216530.jpg

Thank you Lorrie.

Unfortunately I find that the apathy that made 9/11 possible in the first place is back in full force and that most people find it much more convenient to forget. But for those of us that lived through it and/or lost loved ones, every single day is a battle to stay focused on living itself. It never lessens and certainly never goes away.

It wasnt just New York, but Washington DC and the skies over Pennsylvania as well. In fact, Id like to extend this candle to ALL of the innocents, on both sides of this ongoing conflict, who have perished since that fateful moment.

Miss you Bobby D. You were and always will be the finest human being Ive ever known.

Kiran
September 12th, 2010, 08:24 PM
Thank you Lorrie.

Unfortunately I find that the apathy that made 9/11 possible in the first place is back in full force and that most people find it much more convenient to forget. But for those of us that lived through it and/or lost loved ones, every single day is a battle to stay focused on living itself. It never lessens and certainly never goes away.

It wasnt just New York, but Washington DC and the skies over Pennsylvania as well. In fact, Id like to extend this candle to ALL of the innocents, on both sides of this ongoing conflict, who have perished since that fateful moment.

Miss you Bobby D. You were and always will be the finest human being Ive ever known.

Yes unfortunately this happens Jay but some of us don't forget. And agreed...it affected so many more people than those in the cities mentioned. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Narnia
September 12th, 2010, 11:10 PM
Yes unfortunately this happens Jay but some of us don't forget. And agreed...it affected so many more people than those in the cities mentioned. My thoughts and prayers are with you all.

Yes, I completely agree with you Lorri ... not all of us have forgotten the sheer magnitude of the sobering reality of that day and those who lost their lives that day and those who have lost their lives since are not forgotten either!

:giveheart

Lion Spirit Walker
September 15th, 2010, 01:00 AM
Completely agree that some of us just don't forget.
The time I spent in southern Manhattan. To this day those images of the towers coming down truly wrench at my heart. Not to mention the friends lost.
May we All wake one day to find an Earth of Peace, Love, and Compassion.

Lion Spirit Walker
September 29th, 2010, 11:02 PM

With love true in my heart I light a candle for the people of southern Indonessia who may be effected adversely due to the two sizable quakes that have occurred today. The quakes were center 65 miles/105 km from the southern most Island. The first occurred at 1111 AM CST/511 PM GMT, and was of a magnitude 7.2 at a depth of 7.6 miles/12.3 km and registered as a Horizontal quake. Such a quake is certain to cause psunamis (?sp). The second quake was a magnitude 5.2, occurring at 303 PM CST/903 PM GMT, 70 miles/150 km to the south of Indonessia at a depth of 10.9 miles/17.6 km and was also Horizontal.
Peace be with them.

Mr. Brightside
October 5th, 2010, 07:18 PM
Laughter is the best medicine, One man who used to crack me up when I was a kid was Norman Wisdom - One of the funniest men ever, he died this morning aged 95

RIP Norman and thank you for making me laugh so much over the years

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8yhjidz8vc&feature=watch_response

Kiran
October 6th, 2010, 08:32 AM
Agreed Sean and one of the nicest people this planet ever got to see.....
RIP Norman and bless you...for the fun and laughter you gave to so many.

Narnia
October 6th, 2010, 04:30 PM
... Candles burn for those effected in Hungarian Toxic Flood ...

http://www.softiesoutherner.com/BurningCandles.jpg

Sending strength their way during this difficult time!

Lion Spirit Walker
October 7th, 2010, 05:21 AM
I'm certainly with dearest Polly, with love true of my heart.

Kiran
November 24th, 2010, 08:17 AM
For Sean - our own Mr Brightside. Find your Light honey for it is there and let it guide you back to us. Sending you much love always and holding you in my heart :)

http://www.hotcouponworld.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/candle.jpg

Lion Spirit Walker
November 24th, 2010, 08:21 PM
My dear friend Sean, five candles glow as dragon's blood scents the air with my request that this time may pass gently for you. And that you may remember you are never alone.
With loving appreciation I do this for you my dear friend.

Narnia
November 24th, 2010, 08:29 PM
http://static.desktopnexus.com/thumbnails/142697-bigthumbnail.jpg

Dearest Sean ... you are in my thoughts and in my heart ... be steadfast my friend! :giveheart

Narnia
November 28th, 2010, 04:40 PM
A candle burns for my young friend Mikey, who took his Life yesterday.

http://www.healingwithbalance.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/sb10067515d-001.jpg

... My heart and thoughts go out to his Family and Friends ...

... Mikey, may your Spirit continue to shine Brightly ...
... May you find the Peace and Happiness you were seeking ...

... You will be forever missed my friend ...

:two hearts: :two hearts: :two hearts:

BlueStar
November 29th, 2010, 12:44 PM
Sorry to hear about your friend Polly - sending my love to him and his family and to you :two hearts:

Anjou
November 29th, 2010, 02:34 PM
My warmest thoughts go to you, your friend, and his loved ones.

Kiran
November 29th, 2010, 04:05 PM
Polly, sorry to hear about Mikey. My prayers and thoughts are with all those who knew and loved him.
Be at peace young man...:two hearts:

Lion Spirit Walker
November 29th, 2010, 11:35 PM
Dearest Polly, I have candles lit with my request that peace be with you, Mikey, and his family.

Rana
November 30th, 2010, 11:35 AM
hi polly my heart and love to you , and the family of mickey. may he travel well and find healing xx im here if you need me x

Kiran
November 30th, 2010, 10:01 PM
For Michael...may you always have Light to guide your way and know that love surrounds you always

http://www.graceisforsinners.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/candles-lit.jpg

Narnia
December 16th, 2010, 04:36 PM
... A candle burns for my dear dear friend Allison ...

Allison was in a car accident, she is okay I am happy to report ...
(though she is in a little pain at the moment)

So, I am sending waves of Love and Healing to Allison,
She is one the brightest and most beautiful Stars in my Life!!

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=11115435

I love you Allison!!
Sending your Spirit and Body;
Love, Healing and Strength!

:giveheart

Kiran
December 16th, 2010, 04:39 PM
Sending love to your friend Polly...she is in my prayers.

Rana
December 19th, 2010, 11:18 AM
http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRbUrVubZSs7fbtzT8QpLfWz420Q764ggR6DuCDxdzvS8Nl27EEu B4FuNB7JQ

[I]see ya Marco .. im sending this good bye because you need to cross into your next realm , to accept healing for all you have endured in this life, so when you return you are whole again. you will feel happiness you had forgotten and will be able to guide your children best.thankyou for all the laughs and for giving me the ****s that brought on my labour (ended up being grateful luckily) but you were and always will be like my little Chilean brother . earl calls you Chaves after Lou Diamonod Phillips character in Young Guns because you looked so much like him ..i think id like to remember you like that. see you when i get there watch over your niece too ok ..especially when she starts dating ...Chao Ranita xI]

Kiran
December 21st, 2010, 08:15 AM
As the lunar eclipse reaches totality....I light candles to all who are no longer with us; to those who are sick or in pain; to those who lead the way before us; to those in need at this moment; for my family no longer with me; for my ancestors and all my beloved friends who are with me in spirit.
May we know the blessings we have in our lives and be thankful for them. May we be mindful of those who are in need. May we send our love out into this world and beyond, that our Light may shine bright in the darkness.
Amen.

http://www.opencourse.info/astronomy/introduction/04.motion_moon/lunar_eclipse_total.gif

http://english.peopledaily.com.cn/200502/02/images/0201_A02.jpg

Lion Spirit Walker
January 19th, 2011, 06:35 PM
Today I light candles for those effected by the M 7.2 Quake that occurred in western Pakastan on 18 Jan.

Rana
January 20th, 2011, 09:46 AM
thankyou Michael i was thinking the same today. xx

Kiran
January 20th, 2011, 09:54 AM
Our thoughts and prayers are with them all.

Lion Spirit Walker
January 25th, 2011, 03:20 AM
For everyone who has, is or will be forgetting the Light within, I send out my love with the candles glow.

Lion Spirit Walker
February 1st, 2011, 12:33 AM
I shall light candles for those in the Queensland area.

Lion Spirit Walker
February 21st, 2011, 06:33 PM
I light two candles for our dear friend BlueStar with a request to the Universe that comfort and healing may be with him.
With loving respect...

BlueStar
February 21st, 2011, 07:18 PM
I light two candles for our dear friend BlueStar with a request to the Universe that comfort and healing may be with him.
With loving respect...

Thank you so much my wonderful friend, I'm really touched :) I appreciate it very much and am returning the request to the universe, for you as well :two hearts:

Kiran
February 21st, 2011, 07:44 PM
Wishing you well dearest. I did not realise you were not feeling good honey. Sending much love to you :two hearts:

And also to Michael that he feels better soon too.....and that your lungs ease :two hearts::two hearts:

Anjou
February 21st, 2011, 07:58 PM
This evening, I foresee candles alight for both the Spirited Lion and the BlueStar. Heal, gentlemen.

Lion Spirit Walker
February 26th, 2011, 02:11 AM
I have candles glowing for all who have been effected by the quake in New Zealand. My heart truly goes out to them all.

Narnia
February 26th, 2011, 11:26 PM
http://marlett-choi.blogs.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/04/15/candles.jpg

These candles burn for you!!

Kiran
February 28th, 2011, 10:30 PM
I light a candle for Maik, Drita and little Floris. May they all be together at home again soon, healthy and happy.

http://hackedgadgets.com/wp-content/_change_the_color_of_candle_flame.jpg

Kiran
March 11th, 2011, 08:18 AM
I continue saying payers for Maik and his family. Much love dearest to you and Mrs B especially :)

Kiran
March 11th, 2011, 08:55 AM
I light candles and say prayers for all who have been affected by the massive earthquake and tsunami that hit Japan last night/this morning. I weep for you.

http://www.bjzwk.com/Image/20100520134616375

Anjou
March 11th, 2011, 12:43 PM
I light candles and say prayers for all who have been affected by the massive earthquake and tsunami that hit Japan last night/this morning. I weep for you.

Ditto. I know that many of us are doing the same....

Narnia
March 11th, 2011, 01:07 PM

http://www.bjzwk.com/Image/20100520134616375

Yes, the same goes for here well ... I will help be the strength and courage they need to get through this difficult time .... :two hearts:

BlueStar
March 11th, 2011, 01:51 PM
I also lit a candle for Japan and all affected areas, and have been sending out healing and positive focused intent. My heart goes out to all affected.

Lion Spirit Walker
March 14th, 2011, 12:32 AM
As i too shall light candles and inscence as I have for the past three nights.
It's still heavy on the heart.
I light the candles also for everyone here at MW. My love is with you all.

Lion Spirit Walker
March 15th, 2011, 12:47 AM
I shall again light the candles this evening (CST).
Sending the Love out, unconditionally.

Kiran
March 16th, 2011, 12:18 AM
I light a candle for dearest Elizabeth and her family.....sending you all much love.

Lion Spirit Walker
March 16th, 2011, 12:19 AM
Candles will glow and Egyptian musk will scent the air in my home tonight for our Dear SoulChild and her Father, and family.
My heart is with you my very dear friend.

Kiran
March 26th, 2011, 10:07 PM
I light candles for all those affected by the earthquake in Myanmar/Thailand. My prayers are with you all

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Hu9rWXJpRg

Narnia
April 2nd, 2011, 04:46 PM
A candle burns for

http://wax101.com/userfiles/2010/6/5/images/Making%20Rolled%20Beeswax%20Candles.jpg

... Michael Cretu ...

Follow your Inner-Guide and stay True to Your-Self.

With Loving Respect.

Lion Spirit Walker
April 11th, 2011, 09:56 PM
For our wise and wonderful BlueStar.
Rory, may comfort and healing embrace with love.
http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss70/psy_Michael/Picture30-1.jpg

Kiran
April 11th, 2011, 10:00 PM
For Rory...sending love to you honey

http://www.scentofnature.net/images/Three_Candles_Burning.gif

Mr. Brightside
April 20th, 2011, 09:50 AM
Doctor Who star Elisabeth Sladen, who was also in spin-off series The Sarah Jane Adventures, has died aged 63.

Sladen appeared as Doctor Who assistant Sarah Jane Smith in the BBC television sci-fi series between 1973 and 1976, opposite Jon Pertwee and Tom Baker

The Liverpool-born actress appeared in four series from 2007 of The Sarah Jane Adventures on children's channel CBBC.

Sladen had been battling cancer for some time and leaves actor husband Brian Miller and daughter Sadie

Aw very sad, Her Sarah Jane character in Dr Who was part of my childhood..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oq63SKgIS0s&feature=related

BlueStar
April 22nd, 2011, 07:29 PM
For our wise and wonderful BlueStar.
Rory, may comfort and healing embrace with love.
http://i562.photobucket.com/albums/ss70/psy_Michael/Picture30-1.jpg

For Rory...sending love to you honey

http://www.scentofnature.net/images/Three_Candles_Burning.gif

Thank you so much guys, sorry I didn't see this sooner. Very much appreciated. Sending my deepest love and appreciation to you both :)

Doctor Who star Elisabeth Sladen, who was also in spin-off series The Sarah Jane Adventures, has died aged 63.

Sladen appeared as Doctor Who assistant Sarah Jane Smith in the BBC television sci-fi series between 1973 and 1976, opposite Jon Pertwee and Tom Baker

The Liverpool-born actress appeared in four series from 2007 of The Sarah Jane Adventures on children's channel CBBC.

Sladen had been battling cancer for some time and leaves actor husband Brian Miller and daughter Sadie

Aw very sad, Her Sarah Jane character in Dr Who was part of my childhood..

I was very saddened to hear this too Sean, although her stint in the original Dr Who was before my time, when I started rewatching them I found that her and Tom Baker were my favourite Doctor and Companion. I also loved her return in Nu Who and the Sarah Jane Adventures. She seemed so much younger than 63 and I'd swear she'd hardly aged much at all since the mid 70s, which made this all the more shocking. Loved her style and energy and will miss her.

BlueStar
April 26th, 2011, 07:07 PM
I haven't seen Michael here for a while, I'm concerned that he might not be well so I shall be lighting a candle for him. Sending much love and healing his way :two hearts:

Narnia
April 26th, 2011, 11:12 PM
I haven't seen Michael here for a while, I'm concerned that he might not be well so I shall be lighting a candle for him. Sending much love and healing his way :two hearts:

I too, have been wondering where and how our dear Michael is fairing .... a candle has been lit for him! Sending Love! :giveheart

Anjou
April 27th, 2011, 03:22 PM
I too, have been wondering where and how our dear Michael is fairing .... a candle has been lit for him! Sending Love! :giveheart

Ditto. :Boy_yes3:

Lion Spirit Walker
April 27th, 2011, 11:22 PM
Thank you all from my heart. I had been knocked down a bit with an adverse reaction to my meds/supplements in addittion to a stomach virus.
Feeling better now. And I do thank you all very much.
Loving hugs to each of you.

Lion Spirit Walker
May 12th, 2011, 02:28 AM
Tonight I placed a lit candle in a 'sleeping cat' voltive for Rory. And placed it on my balcony in front of a Buddha that sits upon a glass table.
Rory may healing, comfort and strength be with you my dear friend.

Kiran
May 19th, 2011, 08:08 AM
For Michael...who's heart is so strong and full of love and caring for everyone else here. Hope you are feeling better soon dearest and know I am holding you in my heart....with much love :two hearts::two hearts:

http://www.graceisforsinners.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/candles-lit.jpg

Lion Spirit Walker
May 26th, 2011, 03:06 AM
Tonight I light three candles. One is for our friend BlueStar. One is for the Earth. And one is for All Life.

Rana
June 13th, 2011, 08:39 AM
id like to light a candle for lorri.fr spirit progression xxx:mr_cool

Narnia
June 13th, 2011, 01:45 PM
http://www.tibetansalts.com/images/dragon-Adjustable-web.gif

I too, light a candle for Lorri.

May your great wisdom be your guide my friend!

Lion Spirit Walker
July 29th, 2011, 04:12 AM
Tonight I light candles for All Life with appreciation.

Lion Spirit Walker
August 13th, 2011, 04:24 AM
Tonight I shall light candles for all those effected by famine in Somalia...

Lion Spirit Walker
October 19th, 2011, 01:05 AM
Tonight I light candles for Maik, our Mr. B.
May peace be with you my good friend.

Mr B
October 19th, 2011, 11:18 PM
Thank you so much Michael. It is truly appreciated my friend.

Lion Spirit Walker
October 19th, 2011, 11:34 PM
Your truly welcome. I planned on doing the same again tonight.
Be in peace my good friend.

Rana
October 22nd, 2011, 01:18 PM
hi Michael i too will light a candle for Maik xx

Lion Spirit Walker
October 24th, 2011, 07:33 PM
Please light candles for those adversely effected by the M 7.2 Quake that hit Turkey over this past weekend.

Kiran
October 24th, 2011, 08:42 PM
It is done my dearest friend......Love to all who have been affected.

Mr B
October 26th, 2011, 03:33 AM
For tonight i lighted a candle for the whole MW family, that you all may be filled with love, light and peace.

http://www.oregonstreetcandleco.com/images/candle3lantern.gif

Rana
October 26th, 2011, 01:13 PM
aww thankyou ..thats a beautiful thought and a very pretty candle holder with the butterfly ..i love that xxx

Anjou
October 26th, 2011, 01:18 PM
For tonight i lighted a candle for the whole MW family, that you all may be filled with love, light and peace.

Thank you for this.
Even when I am inarticulate or simply fail to express it, visiting the MW family regularly fills me with warmth and peace, feelings sorely needed amid life's turbulence.

Kiran
October 28th, 2011, 09:43 AM
I light candles and say prayers for the people in Bangkok. The floods there have made many homeless and more is expected this weekend. With Love.
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_nnunR_4-BEA/SA0gimj58oI/AAAAAAAACbM/nuuKT943f5I/s320/lit_candles.gif

Kiran
October 31st, 2011, 10:08 PM
I light a candle for LionSpiritWalker.....be well soon my dearest and sending you much love and holding you in my heart, always.

http://www.virtuesforlife.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/heart_candles.jpg

Rana
November 1st, 2011, 12:34 PM
I light a candle for LionSpiritWalker.....be well soon my dearest and sending you much love and holding you in my heart, always.

http://www.virtuesforlife.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/heart_candles.jpg

sending him love lorri xxx

Kiran
November 1st, 2011, 12:53 PM
Thank you honey.... :)

Anjou
November 1st, 2011, 01:31 PM

Positive, healing wishes and vibes are on their way to the Lion.....

Narnia
November 1st, 2011, 05:38 PM
Positive and Loving Healing is being sent to Michael right now!! :giveheart

Lion Spirit Walker
November 4th, 2011, 12:01 AM
With loving appreciation, I thank each of you very much.

Kiran
November 9th, 2011, 09:40 AM
Again I light a candle for Michael.....may you be well soon my love and be back with us once again. Love you dearest friend :two hearts:

http://www.lbpoly70.com/Graphic%20-%20lighted%20candle.gif

Anjou
November 9th, 2011, 12:00 PM
Again I light a candle for Michael.....may you be well soon my love and be back with us once again. Love you dearest friend :two hearts:

Thank you, Kiran.

Rana
November 9th, 2011, 11:26 PM

http://www.lbpoly70.com/Graphic%20-%20lighted%20candle.gif

may he be surrounded with our love and healing light xxx

Jordan
November 10th, 2011, 04:27 PM

may our love surrond you Michael dear friend <3

Narnia
November 10th, 2011, 07:17 PM
http://www.publicdomainpictures.net/pictures/8000/nahled/lotus-flower-candle-holder-29612768546342Ro9.jpg

Dearest Michael ... this candle burns for your beautiful Spirit!

Warm, loving, healing and comforting Energy is being sent to you in your time of need.

Always with deep Affection, Love and Respect. :giveheart

Lion Spirit Walker
November 10th, 2011, 10:23 PM
With loving appreciation, I thank you all so very much.
Through adversity we grow. LOL. I'm certainly growing. ;)
A warm Hug of Grattitude to each of you.

Lion Spirit Walker
November 16th, 2011, 11:35 PM
Tonight I light candles for our dear Polly/Narnia. May this time of hardship pass soon my very dear friend.

Kiran
December 1st, 2011, 11:47 AM
I light a candle for Michael...may you soon be well my love. I also light candles for all who have HIV/AIDS and who have lost loved ones to this.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/7/7d/Candleburning.jpg/200px-Candleburning.jpg

http://londonupdates.files.wordpress.com/2009/11/world-aids-day.jpg

Narnia
December 1st, 2011, 02:22 PM
Candles burn for our dear Michael and for those with HIV/AIDS!

May you be well again very soon sweetheart!!

We all support and love you very much!! :two hearts:

http://www.stonewalldemocrats.org/files/waidsd.jpg

BlueStar
December 1st, 2011, 06:49 PM
I too shall light a candle for Michael and all others affected by AIDs and HIV. My love to them all

Lion Spirit Walker
December 1st, 2011, 10:24 PM
For those less fortunate than I...

Rana
December 5th, 2011, 09:23 PM
a candle for lorri and her family in spirit so they may all heal together xxx

Kiran
December 5th, 2011, 09:26 PM
With much love and gratitude Rana....and a few tears....thank you.

Narnia
December 5th, 2011, 09:40 PM
http://www.aspencountry.com/assets/product_images/product_lib/39000-39999/39695.jpg

For Lorri ... :two hearts:

Kiran
December 6th, 2011, 10:36 AM
Thank you Polly....much appreciated honey.

Lion Spirit Walker
December 25th, 2011, 05:36 AM
For children who must endure adversity in this world.
With love...

Kiran
December 25th, 2011, 03:08 PM
For all those feeling unloved or unwanted, those lacking in basic necessities ..... :two hearts::two hearts:

Narnia
December 25th, 2011, 03:20 PM
For all those feeling unloved or unwanted, those lacking in basic necessities ..... :two hearts::two hearts:

I too, light candles for those whose Christmas is lacking.

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_gTYShDpOhmg/TPKKRJ8B9XI/AAAAAAAAAjg/-zl0YCxTRcE/heart%20candle_thumb%5B2%5D.jpg

Rana
December 28th, 2011, 12:28 PM
i have to add here on my maddisons letter to santa she actually wrote that she didnt want much because there are children who dont have much and she has alot and is happy... how beautiful is that .... xxxx makes this heart grow

Kiran
January 24th, 2012, 04:16 PM
I light a candle for dearest Michael, our very own Lion Spirit Walker.....hoping you get better soon dearest. Thinking of you and sending love and healing thoughts to you :two hearts:

http://www.catholichomeandgarden.com/Christmas/Flickering%20candles.gif

Rana
January 25th, 2012, 01:07 PM
I light a candle for dearest Michael, our very own Lion Spirit Walker.....hoping you get better soon dearest. Thinking of you and sending love and healing thoughts to you :two hearts:

http://www.catholichomeandgarden.com/Christmas/Flickering%20candles.gif

I send healing to his chest to dry up the pneumonia and provide relief xxxxxx

Rana
January 25th, 2012, 01:12 PM
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQU-2NGh2e38xDfZKz5lgGckMYPZtk8PNJSlJMLW2sh_QhRETDqsA this candle is for Norman ... may he travel well : also for spirit progression for Holly may she be guided to move forward, to be strong to feel self confident,beautiful,accepted and worthy of being loved for who she is xxx

Lion Spirit Walker
February 1st, 2012, 01:25 AM
With loving appreciation I thank you for the healing thoughts.