PDA

View Full Version : Life, Power, Wealth

Lion Spirit Walker
March 19th, 2011, 08:31 PM
All Life.
Power to control others.
Finacial & Material Wealth.
Of the above, which is important enough for you to completely change your life course in pursuit of it?
For myself it is and has been Life.

Narnia
March 19th, 2011, 08:57 PM
Always was and always will be the grand celebration of Loving-Life and Life-Loving!! :giveheart

Excellent thread topic ... by the way!! :)

Lion Spirit Walker
March 19th, 2011, 09:21 PM
Loving your answer dear sister of spirit. :) Can actually 'feel' it. Very cool.

:cool.3:

Kiran
March 19th, 2011, 09:51 PM
Power to control others - Had too many in my life do this to me for me to want to do it to others, so no.

Finacial & Material Wealth - Never had it so wouldn't know what to do with it ;)

All Life - It is my connection to the only reality so I have to go with Life...all the way for me.

BlueStar
March 20th, 2011, 07:49 PM
Life. Tracing this speck of consciousness back to its source to see what is real.

To me the others are distractions caused by being overly identified with being a physical form and not realising one to be anything more.

Anjou
March 20th, 2011, 08:04 PM
Life.

The power to control others does not appeal to me much. It just smells and tastes a tad egotistical. Given the opportunity, I would rather hug and offer a smile.

Financial and material wealth can add some superficial value to one's existence, but I am not sure that one is fully living life if focused so feverishly on material wealth.

Lion Spirit Walker
March 22nd, 2011, 03:44 AM
Wonderful responses. :)
I believe it's fair to say we have a few gurus at club MW.

Rana
April 26th, 2011, 02:59 PM
All Life.
Power to control others.
Finacial & Material Wealth

power to control others (hmm could be useful in changing the motives of those in power and those who use their own power to hurt others including the planet ) except it would interfere with the natural laws of the universe and how all unfolds.

Financial and material wealth : would be good to have this so i could attempt to feed hungry people all over the world ,set up foundations and organisations to help promote change in all areas like say jails where people keep re offending because they had the worst start to life and the system isnt able to findthe funding to access the much needed resources to rehabilitate the people , or children living in third world country orphanages left and forgotten while many elderly sit alone and depressed in their homes ..id develop a system to intergrate the two so these babies/children recieve love and vice versa , slowly attempt to integrate a system where spirit is taught as a way of life , schools that offer healing and teach healing as an art form , classes such as respect for nature and humans alike ..a unified ..old original way of being..in every sense .... you get my drift ..

All Life : id choose life to be lived simultaneously as spirit and body and mind entwined .. as the ONENESS is the goal ..so in saying all life this also means in physical death .. ( passage into all life )

thankyou kind sir for the thought process xxx

Lion Spirit Walker
April 28th, 2011, 02:11 AM
Right On dear Rana!!! Excellent answer. I love it and you for sharing it. Well done.

:two hearts:
:cool.3:

Ryan
April 28th, 2011, 05:09 AM
I would chose Wealth.
Although being connected with life in all its aspects would be wonderful for me, I do not live for myself.
I look up at the stars and recognize that I am connected to them atomically. I look upon the earth and notice that I am connected to it chemically. And I look into the eyes of another person and see that I am connected to him/her biologically. With that said, it is easy to see how we are all connected; we are all brother and sister: plant, animal, human, planet, star, etc. I may not fully know who I am yet, but I know what I am and my relationship with the universe.
With that said, I see much suffering in our world--too much. And I feel much of it.
I would ask for infinite wealth so that I may take steps in healing and rebuilding our physical connections we have with our mother earth, our sisters and brothers in nature, and each other. This I would do so that others may have the chance to connect with life, become one, and be blessed with all its wonderful glory.

-I hope this makes sense. I feel unjustified in my argument still, as if the words are just surface level in their meaning or portraying it incorrectly.
--Ryan :gandolf:

Kiran
April 28th, 2011, 11:52 AM
I would chose Wealth.
Although being connected with life in all its aspects would be wonderful for me, I do not live for myself.
I look up at the stars and recognize that I am connected to them atomically. I look upon the earth and notice that I am connected to it chemically. And I look into the eyes of another person and see that I am connected to him/her biologically. With that said, it is easy to see how we are all connected; we are all brother and sister: plant, animal, human, planet, star, etc. I may not fully know who I am yet, but I know what I am and my relationship with the universe.
With that said, I see much suffering in our world--too much. And I feel much of it.
I would ask for infinite wealth so that I may take steps in healing and rebuilding our physical connections we have with our mother earth, our sisters and brothers in nature, and each other. This I would do so that others may have the chance to connect with life, become one, and be blessed with all its wonderful glory.

-I hope this makes sense. I feel unjustified in my argument still, as if the words are just surface level in their meaning or portraying it incorrectly.
--Ryan :gandolf:

Ryan, your thoughts are always welcome even if we don't agree with each other sometimes, its all about recognising this too ;) Its good to share our points of view always with love and respect - its how we all learn and grow :)

I do take on board what you have said and your intentions are admirable honey. I think its something most of us would agree with, about doing something to help those who need assistance in 'connecting'. My own thoughts are that we need adversity sometimes to allow us to grow. I have been through much in my lifetime and yet with all I have been through, I would not be where I am now if I had not been through that. And yet, if I am ever in a position to help someone, then of course I would.
Lovely reply dearest and always happy to see new perspectives. Much love to you :two hearts::two hearts:

Ryan
April 28th, 2011, 06:55 PM
:)
I wouldn't consider it admirable, though.
It's just something someone(people) must do. And I believe it's our job to do so.
An example of what I was explaining is a group called Playing for Change. This organization travels around the world bringing both music and the funds to build music schools to less fortunate areas. Especially those in Africa and India. The founders of this group and their musicians know the value of music and of the peace and change it brings--and so do many of the people they are aiding.
I just feel that my connection with Life can be sacrificed, even if it helps everyone/thing in only small ways.
My desires aren't material things; they're spiritual in meaning: I want to see the forests take back their former glory. I want to see clean oceans and lakes. I want the Endangered Species list to become history. I want to see this, but I want to see it with mankind taking the initiative in rebuilding their relationship with each other and the world.

Obviously, this cannot be obtained singularly with wealth, but large stepping stones can be taken through funding Awareness and the initial rebuilding process.
Let's face it: not everyone is like us. Perhaps, if everyone chose to accept Life, then we could make great changes. But we're not there yet (the same reason why communism fails and our Utopian society has not yet emerged).
As John Lennon said, "A dream you dream alone is only a dream. A dream you dream together is a reality."

-Ryan :gandolf:

Narnia
April 28th, 2011, 10:23 PM
Dear Ryan ... it's all in your intention sweets that truly matters and I sense your intentions are real and good! Like you, I would choose 'Wealth' for the very same reasons! :)

And as Kiran said, your thoughts and ideas are always wlecomed .... for that is how we grow individually and collectively! :girl_yes3 (1):

Lion Spirit Walker
May 5th, 2011, 01:32 AM
A thought comes to mind...
If we truly live Life as we are apparently capable of, there would be no need to have either power or wealth. As a species we are born with unique abilities that when realized in truth of being, they automatically negate any need for power or wealth.