PDA

View Full Version : Healing for Japan

BlueStar
March 14th, 2011, 07:02 PM
I'm sure many if not most people on MW are aware of the healing power of thought and intention, whether it is directed through healing, visualisation or prayer. This thread is dedicated to focus our efforts to send healing to Japan, to ease off the earthquakes and tsunamis, to help all those that are injured and suffering, to ensure they get the food, water and provisions they need and to ensure that the nuclear reactors remain under control.

The following is from Cheryl Richardson:

In light of what's happened in Japan, I've decided to use this newsletter as an invitation to join me in sending Divine Love to all those affected by the earthquake and tsunami. In my years of working as a writer and teacher, I have seen the evidence of the healing power of group mind and I know it works. It's time to use this power now.

On and off, throughout the day, please join me in doing four things:
Close your eyes.
Imagine a beam of light originating from your heart.
Direct this healing light out toward Japan and see it enveloping the whole nation.
Keep sending this beam of Divine Love for at least sixty seconds.
Rather than focus on the frightening images or latest news, every time you think about Japan, do this little exercise. It will make a difference.

Here's something else you can do. A few years ago I interviewed a young man named Adam Dreamhealer for our monthly telegathering. Adam is able to use his power of long distance healing to assist those who are seriously ill. During our interview, Adam talked about the power of intention and, this morning, he sent me a video and asked me to share it with you. It's a visualization for cooling the nuclear reactors in Japan. Please join me in using this simple visualization and see the reactors cooling. You'll find it here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTVDCYhTclw

I'm sending Divine Love to all those affected... and to you.

BlueStar
March 14th, 2011, 07:42 PM
I wanted to share a remarkable story that irrefutably demonstrated to me the power of prayer, healing and positive intent.

There was a bad motorway accident and the emergency services rushed to the scene. There was a pile-up of traffic as the emergency services worked to clear the road. One man involved in the accident was severely injured and actually had an out-of-body experience. He drifted up from his body and watched in detached interest as the paramedics tried to resuscitate his body. His attention was then drawn to someone in a car behind the ambulance; a woman who was saying a silent prayer for whoever was involved in the accident. It was just then that the paramedics successfully resuscitated the man, who awoke back in his body. The experience had been extremely vivid, to the extent that he had actually seen the car registration number of the woman that had prayed for him. After getting out of hospital and convalescing the man used the registration number he'd seen to find and contact the woman. Much to her utter astonishment, he was then able to thank her in person for her act of kindness and compassion, which he was convinced had saved his life.

Incredible story - and a true story (heck, you couldn't make something like that up!). It really opened my eyes. We can and do make a difference, in ways we probably can't begin to imagine.

Anjou
March 14th, 2011, 07:54 PM
Thank you for both the visualization technique and the follow-up story. Both posts (and you) provide great inspiration. :smile1:

Lion Spirit Walker
March 14th, 2011, 09:27 PM
I'm with you 100%.

Kiran
March 14th, 2011, 09:43 PM
Beautiful idea Rory....and with you honey.

Narnia
March 15th, 2011, 01:07 AM
I have been doing this very thing ... all this while and will continue to do so as long as its needed!! :two hearts:

BlueStar
March 15th, 2011, 08:27 PM
Continuing to send it out and hoping that the nuclear reactors cool. I'm a bit incredulous as I thought we realised nuclear power was dangerous decades ago. Keeping the people of Japan in my heart and mind

mary
March 16th, 2011, 08:09 AM
I surely do it Rory.. everyday for now on... till we get good news concerning the nuclear crisis and also for the people suffering still for tsunami disaster... I love Japanese people, and since where I am now is all that I can do to help them somehow

Is so refreshing being surrounded by such a positive people like all of us at MW, let's focus on healing better than bad and heartbreaking news.

Thanks to everyone, I love you all.

Lion Spirit Walker
April 7th, 2011, 06:13 AM
I will no longer do this for Japan or any other nation.
I will not waste my abilities and energies in this manner.
For myself to go into this further would distract from the purpose of this forum as I perceive it.

Narnia
April 7th, 2011, 01:31 PM
I will no longer do this for Japan or any other nation.
I will not waste my abilities and energies in this manner.
For myself to go into this further would distract from the purpose of this forum as I perceive it.

I understand .... my heart goes out to you. :two hearts:

Lion Spirit Walker
April 7th, 2011, 03:45 PM
With true heart felt grattitude I do thank you.
May the Earth and All Life here on heal.