PDA

View Full Version : Land of the Rising Sun

Mr. Brightside
March 14th, 2011, 05:08 PM
The images coming out of Japan this have been horrific, people cars, houses, lorries thrown about like toys on an unrelenting wave. The devastation the earthquake and tsunami caused has been mind numbing, I have been watching it gobsmacked. All those people killed in a instant, and it just keeps getting worse, last night they were saying a volcano erupted on the south of Japan and the various crisis at the nuclear power plants if not brought under control could esculate it even further to unimaginable proportions.

All those people missing, families and towns torn apaprt. My heart goes out to the Japanese people, If any country can pull through this they can but its heartbreaking to see so much sadness and devastation..

No matter how powerful we think we are, nature can bring us to our knees in an instant..

Its heartwarming to see the world community offering so much help, lets hope they recover from this quickly

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KTOgCVIJIH4

Fall seven times and stand up eight - Japanese proverb

Kiran
March 14th, 2011, 05:25 PM
My heart is with them all.

Anjou
March 14th, 2011, 05:56 PM
Its heartwarming to see the world community offering so much help, lets hope they recover from this quickly....

Thank you so much for sharing.
You are correct about the world community and its combined efforts.
Tremendously heartwarming....

Lion Spirit Walker
March 14th, 2011, 09:45 PM
Forgive me. I couldn't watch the video. The image itself caused tears to well up into my eyes.
My heart is truly with all those effected by this event which continues....

Narnia
March 15th, 2011, 12:55 AM
My heart is committed to staying strong for all of those effected by the Earthquake and the subsequent aftermath(s) of all this ....

My heart is there for all!! :two hearts:

mary
March 16th, 2011, 08:01 AM
My best wishes to Japanese people, I have been lucky knowing them, my former bosses were Japanese and just the thought that they might be in danger makes me deeply sad... I'm grateful tsunami happened far away where they live, but nuclear crisis would affect them if it situation gets worse... my prays and thoughts are with them everyday since...